JillSorens on 7 May 2002 16:17:32 -0000

Re: [nbo] AMENDED Proposal Togas.1

Yeah, I was going to have the same objection as Dan...but I think it's okay although it sort of makes him Dictator Ogas...but if it's only one issue I can deal.  So, officially I vote FOR Ogas.1.

But but....I wanna be the secretary!  Please can I be the secretary!  I have great resume experience :).  Oh yeah, and I'm a girl.  And seeing as I'm the only girl really playing right now, who else would be good at it? *grin*  I type really fast :).  TTYL, Y'all.

Jillian

[-- brought to you by notbob-official@nomic.net --]
[- http://ddickens.pepperdine.edu/nomic/ for now -]
[----- please, remember to trim the quotes -------]