[Nomic02] Proposal: Puissance

Carl Muckenhoupt nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:38:31 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Carbol, Roger wrote:

> > Nay, provided I correctly understand the following:
> >
> > >   A player may also
> > >   voluntarily abandon any Dark Gift they currently possess
> > > as an action.
>

> This is very similar to the wording already in Rule 126,
> so I don't foresee much of an issue.

The issue isn't with this clause in Rule 126, but with the clause
preceding it, about how metamorphosing automatically deletes any dark gift
you already have.  Under the new proposal, this isn't automatic; a
player with all their dark gift slots full is simply prohibited from
metamorphosing until they abandon one as an action.