[Nomic02] Room Suggestions

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:03:12 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Carbol, Roger wrote:

> > Nay; I don't think it's meaningful at this point for a room
> > to contain brownie points
>
> I think it's as meaningful as players containing brownie
> points, which may or may not be very much.

Right, exactly. Players can receive them, but there's nothing about
players containing them, so that's not meaningful either.

> > Again, I have to vote nay on this on the grounds that
> > according to the
> > rules, a room can't contain demerits.
>
> I wouldn't say the rules say that.

The rules don't say a room can contain demerits. That's not part of the
definition of a room, or of demerits, or of any other room about rooms or
demerits.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/