[Nomic02] Room Suggestions

Carbol, Roger nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:53:28 -0700

>> 2)  There exists a room which is connected to
>> every other room and every possible room.
=20
> Nay; this would make it possible to travel from any room to=20
> any other room=20
> in two moves and render the whole issue of connectivity more or less=20
> pointless. Although I'm tempted by the idea of creating some kind of=20
> transporter room which can be teleported to or from with some kind of=20
> attached expense.

Yes, I suppose there is that.  Maybe the
omni-connectional room should be non-enterable
by players.  But then it gets even MORE pointless
than usual, even by my standards.

>> 3)  There exists a room called "The Bank" which
>> contains 10 brownie points.
=20
> Nay; I don't think it's meaningful at this point for a room=20
> to contain brownie points

I think it's as meaningful as players containing brownie
points, which may or may not be very much.

>> 4)  There exists a room called "Iraq" which
>> contains three demerits.
=20
> Again, I have to vote nay on this on the grounds that=20
> according to the=20
> rules, a room can't contain demerits.

I wouldn't say the rules say that.

=20
>> 5)  There exists a room called "The".
=20
> Aye. This would be the room which is not and cannot be=20
> connected to any=20
> other room?

I think so, but I'm not entirely sure.

.. Roger ..

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity =
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally =
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a =
person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the =
intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, =
or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in =
it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in =
error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or =
delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by =
us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.