[Nomic02] [T] That time again

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:31:08 +0000

Admiral Jota wrote:
> Next, I spend five bp (down to 73) to use the bus to transport myself to
> The (+2 bp for exploration, to 75), where I drop the *ROYAL HONEY* (+10
> bp, to 85), setting its new destination to the Lounge.

I think you'll find that the *ROYAL HONEY* is safely in my possession,
not yours...

> If all that's valid, I end my turn. The's visits go up to one.

And so, given that rider, I believe your turn is not yet completed.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:            "Houston, Taurus base here. The Othello has landed."            :