[Nomic02] [T] That time again

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 07:18:07 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

> I think you'll find that the *ROYAL HONEY* is safely in my possession,
> not yours...

Indeed, thank you. Which means my brownie points are ten less than I
thought.

> > If all that's valid, I end my turn. The's visits go up to one.
>
> And so, given that rider, I believe your turn is not yet completed.

Mmhmm. Since it doesn't look like I was mixing it up with anything else in
my inventory, I've nothing else to do. So I'll end my turn now, if all the
rest of it was valid.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/