[Nomic02] [T] That time again

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:45:42 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Admiral Jota wrote:

> Looks like it's my turn again. So, first I drop the bus driver's lunchbox.
> Doing so is a bit of a process, so I'll roll two dice. The first is a d18
> to find out how many bp I get; the second is a d18 to pick the lunchbox's
> new location.

Woot. So I score fifteen bp, bringing me to 78, if I figure everything
right. The lunchbox is teleported to Central Park, because that's fourth
in a standard-ordered list of rooms. The die associated with the lunchbox
now has 13 sides, as well (because no 14-17 sided dice are available).

Next, I spend five bp (down to 73) to use the bus to transport myself to
The (+2 bp for exploration, to 75), where I drop the *ROYAL HONEY* (+10
bp, to 85), setting its new destination to the Lounge. I also drop Scarlet
Emerald (+16 bp, to 101), setting its new destination to Under the High
Wall (on a resting).

Last, I move Grunk to Washington, DC.

If all that's valid, I end my turn. The's visits go up to one.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/