[Nomic02] Dark Gift: Lucky Stiff

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:08:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

> In this version, unlike Roger's, you need to specify in advance which
> roll is going to be rerollable, and hence I've given you two rerolls
> to compensate for that.

I'd be more comfortable if the restriction that the die had to be rerolled
before the end of the turn was made more explicit, since I'm not sure this
version is actually clear on *when* specifically the roll had to take
place -- just on how often it could be done.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/