Tom Ogas on 9 May 2002 23:41:23 -0000

[nbd] Update

Hrm,

Computer-In-My-Office-In-Pieces count up to 4 days.  Calls to Computer Services
guys say that someone will come out "as soon as possible".  I've been in court
all day today and expected to see the damn thing together when I returned
*grumble* ...

Anyhow, the secretary law passed.  Let's see Jills submit herself as a candidate,
vote, and get that moving.

Dave, why so quiet?

--Tom

p.s.  I got lip service from one of the sleeper players that he's getting the
emails and will get involved as soon as he finishes reading through the rules.
Do we know if any of the other sleepers are getting the emails?