Dickens, David on 3 May 2002 14:39:54 -0000

RE: [nbd] DRAFT of a proposal regarding a Nomic Secretary

I have only one comment.  How about splitting it into two laws, even
three...

NomicOffice(, NomicElections optional) and NomicSecretary.  There may be
other offices and other elections and I think it might be good to
standardize the rules for each.

Such and office would really help me out, since keeping up the website is
going to be a bear even with all the adjustments I've made.

This weekend I'm going away to my parents, but I plan on spending Sunday
evening adding a "proposal" page, "player" pages and a "judgment" page.  If
we keep up a brisk pace, I'll have my hands full keeping it up.

OK, I have one more comment...

What's with the Tom Ogas breaks a tie? :-)