[Nomic02] [P] Bananas

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:44:08 +0000

Admiral Jota wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:
>
> > Pass the Banana [baf]
>
> Hmm. I'm a little concerned that this would make it impossible for the
> monkey to ever drop a banana token.

So the uplink-holder will have to steal them away from it.

> Also, there's some ambiguity with Rule
> 101: if the uplink holder moves the monkey into a room, and there's a
> banana token in the room, did the uplink-holder "cause" the monkey to pick
> up that token? Logically, I think it shouldn't affect the charge, but the
> way the rule is stated, it's ambiguous.

This is the reason I included the wording "caused to do something by
virtue of the active player holding this token"; the picking up of the
banana token isn't by virtue of the active player holding the uplink,
it's a consequence of an entirely different rule.

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
: "A bold choice, sir!" breathes the kiltmaker excitedly. "No man would dare :