[Nomic02] Proposal: Puissance

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:22:02 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

>   That Most High, Mighty, and Puissant Prince [Psmith]

Nay, provided I correctly understand the following:

>   A player may also
>   voluntarily abandon any Dark Gift they currently possess as an action.
[...]
> (Note that changing a gift by metamorphosis would now require
> explicitly abandoning the old gift. This shouldn't be too much of a
> problem, I don't think?)

I think it would, since you're not allowed to take any actions before
metamorphosizing, and abandoning the gift you intend to replace would now
be an action. This would seem to require that you abandon your old gift a
full turn before getting a new one, in *addition* to effectively losing
the turn that you spend metamorphosizing. That seems not very nice.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/