[Nomic02] [T] J

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 18:38:37 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Mar 2003, Adam Biltcliffe wrote:

> Sorry, but I don't believe it is valid. Under Rule 65, nothing can be
> stolen from me while the Baron is watching my back,

Thanks. I missed seeing the Baron there somehow. Instead, if it's still my
turn, I'll move the monkey from Saturn to the Attic, where I'll have him
steal the scarlet emerald from Psmith, reducing the uplink's charge by two
to seven.

If that's valid, I'll still move myself from the Lounge to Iraq, and I'll
move Grunk from the Servants' Quarters (where he apparently was) to The
North Pole.

If all that's valid, I end my turn.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_