[Nomic02] Ratified: Ex Post Facto Repeal

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 23:34:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Jun 2003, Carl Muckenhoupt wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Jun 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:
>
> > The following proposal has been agreed unanimously (explicitly by baf,
> > implicitly by Roger and by me) and will come into effect as Rule 161 in
> > one hour from the timestamp of this message.
>
> Now you've done it.  Ratifying this now, without Jota and jwalrus voting,
> is an action that depends on their being out of the game.

I'm not sure about jwal's situation, but I'm on the passive-- er, was on
the passive voters list. So if I'm retconned into still being in the game,
I'm also retconned into automatically voting aye.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/