[Nomic02] Proposal: Delivery Is Not Free

nomic02@wurb.com nomic02@wurb.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:52:17 -0000

> Delivery Is Not Free [Jota]
>
> I. Some tokens may be designated "prize tokens". A prize token,
> in addition to its name and location, also has a value (a non-
> negative integer) and a destination (a room on the map) [...]

I'm in favour of this in principle, but I'm a little wary of the phrase
"some tokens may be designated prize tokens". I'm assuming that the intent
is that a token's 'prize' status may be modified under the provisions of
Rule 54, but another possible reading is that designating a token a prize
token is an action which may be taken by unspecified individuals at an
unspecified time. If everyone is of the opinion that this rule is
sufficiently clear, I'll vote in favour of this proposal.

jw