[Nomic02] Slowing things down

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 16:41:02 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Adam Biltcliffe wrote:

> It seems as though it might be worth issuing an informal "slow down!"
> request and seeing whether that has any effect on the game over the next
> day or two. I'm enjoying the game, but it does feel as if posts are coming
> in fast enough that I could do nothing but sit here and play Nomic for the
> next three hours, and I don't think it'd hurt to take it a bit easier for a
> while.

I wouldn't mind an informal slow-down. I do think part of today's
high-speed playing may be a consequence of things being held up a bit over
the weekend, and that the situation might work itself out after today.

As an aside, wouldn't the brownie points for proposals have just magnified
the problem?

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/