[Nomic02] proposal: Public Eye [jwalrus]

Carbol, Roger nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:44:53 -0700

> Public Eye [jwalrus]:
> "Whenever any change to the state of the game is made by a=20
> means other than=20
> unanimous or sectional agreement, the player responsible must=20
> announce this=20
> fact to all other players through the List. The change shall=20
> be considered=20
> to have been made at the moment this is done."

I believe we already have non-player-driven gamestate changes,
like the changing of the active player by timeout.

I like the intent of this rule, though.  Perhaps something
more like 'Any player action must be posted to the List' or
some such.

..Roger

NOTICE::
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity =
named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally =
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a =
person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the =
intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, =
or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in =
it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in =
error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or =
delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by =
us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.