[Nomic02] Connectivity approved

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 16:39:18 -0500 (EST)

The following proposal has now been voted upon by all players. I have
implicitly voted "aye" by proposing it. Roger has implicitly voted "aye"
by not voting within 72 hours after it was proposed. baf, jwalrus, and
Psmith have all explicitly voted "aye".

  If the Nth letter of a room's name is the same as the Nth letter of
  another room's name, counting from the start of each name, compared
  case-insensitively, and ignoring all spaces, punctuation, and articles
  (the words "a", "an", and "the") in either name, then those two rooms
  will be considered connected. This will apply both to those rooms
  already existing when this goes into effect and to those defined later,
  except where otherwise specified by a later rule.

This change to the map (which I note is not a rule) will take effect one
hour from the timestamp on this message.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/