[Nomic02] Re: Nomic start

Adam Biltcliffe nomic02@wurb.com
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 20:35:59 -0000

> I'm willing to accept these two, and perhaps even leave out Rule
> 6.  But I would like them to be in the opposite order.  Just an
> aesthetic thing; if there's a rule defining a term, the
> definition should come before it is used.

Yeah, I'd agree about the order. With regards to removing Rule 6, though,
unless I'm mistaken this would leave us with no mechanism for altering the
rules, which is probably not what we want.

For the sake of formalities I'll also mention that I'll accept the removal
of Greg Travis from rule 3.

Would it be possible for you to modify the mailing list to include a

jw