[Nomic02] Turn: Psmith's turn

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:15:31 +0100

Some prefatory notes:

* Grunk was returned to the Servants' Quarters when Jota's turn timed
  out, since both he and baf were in Saturn;
* West of House is the current Savage Wilderness.

(Neither of these are of particular relevance to my turn, but it's as
well that they're mentioned on the list.)

Gideon Crawle picks up the golden corknut and moves to The House
of Commons.

I fly from Washington, DC to Blasted Heath (both being connected to
the House of Commons), which means my plaid primary quest token
becomes a plaid secondary, and I gain a 5 bp exploration bonus.

I drop the Bus Driver's Lunchbox. Die-roll coming up...

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:    PHANTIS: Yes -- bizarre, is it not?                                     :