[Nomic02] Ratified: Subjunctive Stiffs

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 13:30:41 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

> > > The following proposals have been agreed unanimously (explicitly by
> > > Jota, jwalrus, and baf, implicitly by Roger and me)

> So you did; my apologies. I don't believe this invalidates the
> ratification, though I could be wrong.

It shouldn't. For one, you could reasonably argue that the parenthetical
comment is in *addition* to the voting summary, rather than a *part* of
it. And for another, Roger *did* vote on it implicitly, the moment it was
proposed. When he re-affirmed it, I don't think he was actually *changing*
his vote at all; his vote just became both implicit and explicit.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/