[Nomic02] Proposal: miscellaneous proposals

Admiral Jota nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:18:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Dylan O'Donnell wrote:

>   Point, Counterpoint [Psmith]

Aye.

> > Imp Ant-Power [Jota]
>
> Aye, though I'm somewhat concerned by its specifying the winning
> number explicitly; what if we decide to Move the Goalposts again?

I was concerned about phrasing the rule in any way that referred to
"winning", since winning itself ends the game -- I wanted to ensure that
the player was prevented from actually reaching the number of bp in
question. If you want to propose a functionally equivalent phrasing that
you like better, feel free.

--
                                     _/<-=    Admiral Jota    =->\_
                                      \<-= jota@shelltown.com =->/