[Nomic02] Proposal: miscellaneous proposals

Dylan O'Donnell nomic02@wurb.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:56:15 +0100

Admiral Jota wrote:
> Throwing a Bone [Jota]
>
>   The first player to accrue two hundred and fifty points will be
>   considered to achieve "First Honors". If multiple players reach this
>   number of brownie points simultaneously, each will be considered to
>   achieve "Shared Honors".

Aye. A proposal for a change to the Table of Synonyms, though:

  Point, Counterpoint [Psmith]

  Add the entry "points" to the row containing "brownie points".

(baf, you have "bp = brownie points" and "brownie points = brown
points" as separate rows; I believe they should all be on one row, by
my Synonymery proposal. Not that it makes any effective difference.)

> Imp Sub-Power [Jota]

Aye.

> Imp Magnetism [Jota]
>
>   A player carrying the bottle imp may not take an action by posting
>   individual intent if as a possible immediate consequence it could cause
>   the Bottle Imp's location to change.

Aye.

> Imp Ant-Power [Jota]

Aye, though I'm somewhat concerned by its specifying the winning
number explicitly; what if we decide to Move the Goalposts again?

--
:  Dylan O'Donnell                     http://www.spod-central.org/~psmith/  :
:   "Hello. Well, that was the sound of Roger's Wah-Wah Rabbits, you heard   :