Subject: A few expirations

From: "kreig_daniyl" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 15:40:12 -0000

Technically, none of the following is true for ten to thirteen hours, 
but, as of today/late tonight:

bd's untitled proposal has passed. Rule 7.3 now reads "When a player 
deregisters, one of eir points is destroyed, and all eir points and 
things are distributed randomly between all other players."

Craig's Proposal 2 has failed.

Dr Ducker's "Dr Ducker::1" fails, unless in the next twelve hours a 
FOR vote is cast by either Cassie or unlin_e.

There is Josh.

---

From: sonof <unlin_e@y...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

> FOR vote is cast by either Cassie or unlin_e.

Well, unlin_e is hereby AGAINST it, anyway.

> There is Josh.

__________________________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo
http://search.yahoo.com