Subject: Ian has deregistered.

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 11:55:19 -0700

As of Sat May 10, 2003 at 00:08, Ian Kelly has deregistered.

One coin has been destroyed. One Proposal (#13) has been distributed randomly
to Craig (the dice server email will be forwarded presently).

---

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 19:25:19 -0400

>As of Sat May 10, 2003 at 00:08, Ian Kelly has deregistered.

Funny, I can't find any record of eir registration ever occuring.

---

From: "ducker756" <drduck@u...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 01:24:48 -0000

> Funny, I can't find any record of eir registration ever occuring.

Prop 33 was Ian's second registration proposal. It passed on Thu May
8, 2003 at 7:48pm. Thus registering Ian.

But, Ian's last message to the mailing-list occurred on Sat May 3,
2003 at 12:08am. Thus the deregistration.

A brief existence within the game, no doubt, and it's true that didn't
deal with the paperwork til Friday, but yup, unlin_e recieved the
coins generated by prop #33, and we all got a coin according to rule 1.3.

---

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:39:06 -0400

>8, 2003 at 7:48pm. Thus registering Ian.

Ah. I hadn't noticed its passage.

>2003 at 12:08am. Thus the deregistration.

Right.