Subject: Reassigning Judges take 2

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:29:51 -0700

<begin proposal "reassigning Judges, v. 2">
Create a rule 11.7 within the JUDGEMENT group which reads:
"A Judge who has deregistered before ey have communicated eir Judgement, will be

replaced with another player randomly selected, by the Stenographer, from
amongst those players who have not yet been directly involved with the Call For
Judgement, unless there are no such players remaining, in which case the next
player to register will be assigned."

Create a rule 12.6 within the APPEALS group which reads:
"An Appellate Justice who has deregistered before ey have communicated eir
Judgement, will be replaced with another player randomly selected, by the
Stenographer, from amongst those players who have not yet been directly involved

with the Call For Judgement, unless there are no such players remaining, in
which case the next player to register will be assigned."

Destroy Rule (4 pi).

Create a rule 12.566 within the APPEALS group which reads:
"The decision of the majority of Appellate Justices shall be binding, and not
subject to appeal.

Append the text "Judges who are no longer able to carry out eir duties, due to
deregistration, will be relieved of such duties." to the Comment of the
JUDGEMENT group.

Append the text "Appellate Justices who are no longer able to carry out eir
duties, due to deregistration, will be relieved of such duties." to the Comment
of the APPEALS group.

Destroy the proposal "reassigning Judges".

Destroy this proposal.
<end proposal "reassigning Judges, v. 2">

I'm re-submitting this since there didn't seem to be any criticism of the rules
in question, just the random coin destruction, which is no longer part of this
version.

---

From: cortex <cortex@n...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 19:33:06 -0400

> <begin proposal "reassigning Judges, v. 2">

Right. FOR.

Josh

-- 
This is my signature. * BEHOLD! * (1) cortex@n...
There are many like it, * Josh Millard * (2) /~cortex at same
But this one is mine. * OBEY! * (3) the voice in yer head

---

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 16:56:55 -0700

> > <begin proposal "reassigning Judges, v. 2">

Oh, Yeah, I'm FOR it too.

---

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 20:28:41 -0400

>in question, just the random coin destruction, which is no longer part of
this

FOR.

---

From: sonof <unlin_e@y...>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 18:45:57 -0700 (PDT)

> > <begin proposal "reassigning Judges, v. 2">
unlin_e votes FOR.

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
http://search.yahoo.com