Subject: PROTO: kudos uses

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:01:37 -0400

This is NOT a proposal, I am suggesting it for comments for after we Let
There Be Josh.

I suggest that we add rules indicating that whenever a proposal is passed, a
kudos is created in the posession of its proposer. I further suggest that
whenever a CFJ is judged and not overturned on appeal within two weeks, a
kudos is created in the posession of its Judge and of the Speaker (or the
Stenographer if that passes), who are both assigned extra work as a result
of the CFJ. Whenever a CFJ is appealed, a kudos is created in the posession
of each Appelate Justice and of the Speaker (or the Stenographer if that
passes). Suddenly, there will be enough kudoses floating around that we can
develop an economy of kudoses; they would not be cannon fodder for proposals
because nobody would want to give up theirs for someone else's proposals.

---

From: bd <bdonlan@b...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:18:39 -0500

On Friday 11 April 2003 04:01 pm, Craig wrote:
> I suggest that we add rules indicating that whenever a proposal is passed,
> a kudos is created in the posession of its proposer. I further suggest that
> develop an economy of kudoses; they would not be cannon fodder for
> proposals because nobody would want to give up theirs for someone else's
> proposals.

What happened to the laws of thermodynamics? :P I think it should transformn 
points and nd2 / n Therms into one Kudos, which can be destroyed only in a 
proposal by the owner of said prop.
- -- 
bd
Victory uber allies!

---

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:47:17 -0400

>proposal by the owner of said prop.

Yeah, kudos appearances really ought to cost the game its Therms. I'll keep
that in mind for later.