Subject: Call For Judgement: On the possession of a registration proposal.

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 00:11:48 -0700

We've now had this detail come up twice, and no-one has yet to do anything about
it.

The question is: Who, if anyone, possesses a registration proposal?

I submit this CFJ to hopefully resolve this issue.

<begin Call For Judgement>
A registration proposal is identical to a proposal in all respects, except, that
until such time as it passes, it is not a Thing, and therefore need not be
possessed by anyone or anything.
A registration proposal which passes becomes a normal proposal, and thus a
Thing, in the possession of the submitter of the proposal.
A registration proposal which fails to pass also fails to become a Thing.
<end Call For Judgement>

bd, as the holder of the Office of the Stenotype, please randomly assign a Judge
for this CFJ.

---

From: bd <bdonlan@b...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:10:01 -0400

On Friday 25 April 2003 03:11 am, Doctor Ducker wrote:
> We've now had this detail come up twice, and no-one has yet to do anything
> about it.
>
> A registration proposal is identical to a proposal in all respects, except,
> that until such time as it passes, it is not a Thing, and therefore need
> not be possessed by anyone or anything.
> bd, as the holder of the Office of the Stenotype, please randomly assign a
> Judge for this CFJ.

Anyone know where I can get the canonical list or players? It's not on the 
website anywhere.
- -- 
bd
Catharsis is something I associate with pornography and crossword puzzles.
-- Howard Chaykin

---

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 09:28:13 -0700

bd wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>

bd
Craig
Dr Ducker
Josh
unlin_e

All the names in yellow under the "Last Message datetimes" section at
http://www.geocities.com/ducker756/thermo.html are currently active.
The pink names are involved with the game in some playing-like fashion but are not actually
currently registered according to the rules.