Subject: Recent events

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:33:42 -0700

First, I'd like to appologize for the delay on some of these things. My 
wife is in her 8th month of pregnancy, and consequently we've been very 
busy.

On Mon Jun 09, 2003 at 20:01, unlin_e deregistered. This also caused 
one of his Coins to be destroyed an the remaining four to be distributed 
as follows: 2 to bd, 1 to Craig, and 1 to Josh (I'll be sending the 
dice-server email shortly). The un-judged CFJ (#10) that had been 
assigned to unlin_e has now been re-assigned to PsychicNathan, as the 
only player who has not had a part in it yet.

On Sat Jun 14, 2003 at 03:30, "How to Win" Passed. The Bank paid the 
Speaker and PsychicNathan each one coin, and the ruleset was updated.

On Sat Jun 14, 2003 at 03:35, "limiting entropy" by Craig has Passed. 
The Bank paid the Speaker and Craig each one coin, and the other changes 
of the prop were enacted. Craig also recieved a newly created coin per 
rule 2.1.

On Sat Jun 14, 2003 at 03:58, "wins don't end it" is destroyed per Rule 
5.93.

On Sat Jun 14, 2003 at 04:13, "gone with the wins" by Craig has Passed. 
The Bank paid the Speaker and Craig each one coin, and the other changes 
of the prop were enacted. Craig also recieved a newly created coin per 
rule 2.1.

The ruleset.txt file on yahoogroups is currently up-to-date.

---

From: Nathan McCoy <nmccoy@o...>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 09:22:48 -0700

> only player who has not had a part in it yet.

I judge CFJ #10 to be FALSE, and would like to point out that there were only
four sides on the dice rolled, and I was fifth on the list:

> # --------------------------------------------------
> # 1 - bd
> # 2 - Craig
> # 3 - Dr Ducker
> # 4 - Josh
> # 5 - PsychicNathan
> # --------------------------------------------------
> 
> No. of sides on every die: 4

---

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 13:29:42 -0700

>four sides on the dice rolled, and I was fifth on the list:
**smacking forehead***

I thought I'd done that right, anyway, I've re-done this, and the corect 
results are:

2 Coins go to Josh,
1 Coin to Nathan
1 Coin to Dr Ducker

I'll be forwarding the dice server email imediately following.