Subject: Re: [Thermo] Can I play?

From: bd <bdonlan@u...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:32:25 -0500

On Friday 07 February 2003 05:20 pm, unlin_e <unlin_e@y...> wrote:
> I've never played a Nomic before, but have wanted to for a long time.
> I found this through the Nomic Wiki.
> Is membership still open? Is this an appropriate nomic for a newbie?

I've been on this mailing list for a while, haven't seen anything happen. I
suggest you try http://www.nomic.net/~g6 if you want an active nomic. But,
you never know, maybe Thermo has reached critical mass to start :)

...or maybe everyone will remember to unsubscribe :)

---

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:15:34 -0500

We have not yet reached this critical mass, last I checked. Everyone is
encouraged to make their desire to play (as opposed to just lurking for a
while) known, as you two have done now.

This is likely to be a rather odd nomic. If you want a taste of the game in
general, I would suggest Agora. But I see no reason why Thermo should be
inapropriate for newbies.

-----Original Message-----
From: bd [mailto:bdonlan@u...]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 5:32 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Thermo] Can I play?

To unsubscribe from this group, announce your intent to deregister and then
send an email to:
[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/