Subject: Current Events

From: Doctor Ducker <drduck@u...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 03:09:31 -0700

On May 22, unlin_e and I, as Stenographer, each received one Coin from 
the bank, per rule 10.7.

On May 27, CFJ #8 was written into the ruleset. This fact was not 
refelected in the ruleset.txt file until today.

On May 29 @ 5:06 PM , CFJ #9 was written into the ruleset. This fact 
was not refelected in the ruleset.txt file until today.

On May 29 @ 10:47 pm, Yahoo auto-sent the ruleset.txt file to the 
mailing list.

------------------------

The auto-post of the ruleset caused the Potato of Displacement to 
briefly flicker, but otherwise do nothing.

The current ruleset.txt file, available on the Yahoo site, includes the 
rules 15.006 & 15.007 created by CFJs 8 & 9.

There is currently one proposal pending, which has yet to receive votes 
from anyone besides Craig.

Craig, you are dangerously close (a little over 24 hours) to 
deregistering. Please make a post soon.

---

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@p...>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 06:19:01 -0400

>deregistering. Please make a post soon.

Okay.