Subject: Rule 10 - Points

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:43:04 +1000

Rule 10. Points

Points are Gamedata.

When a Player enters the game, they have 0 Points.

Points can only be gained or lost as specified in the Ruleset.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10
Points.

When a proposed Rule-change is Defeated, the Player who proposed it
loses 10 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Adopted, the Adopter may award emself
3 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Defeated, the Player who administers
the Defeat may award emself 2 Points.

If a Player would gain more than 13 points for the Defeat or Adoption
of a Proposal, the points that player recieves is reduced to 13.

Points are temporary, and if not upgraded to a stable currency, fade
away seven days after they have been awarded.