Subject: Rule 39 - Judgement Day

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 11:51:41 +0100

A great Cataclysm approaches, when all Players and their Worldly Goods are
held to reckoning. During the Apocalypse, the following events will occor,
in order.

* All Institutions that were created by a Player transfers all their Points
and Coins to the Player that created them
* All Jewels possessed by Players melt down into their component 2-D coins,
in the opposite manner to that described in Rule 26
* All 2-D coins possessed by Players melt down into their component Points,
in the opposite manner to that described in Rule 14
* The State and the DoJ transfer their Points to Players in the following
manner:
-> 1/2 of their Points to the Player with the least Points
-> 1/2 of the remainder to the Player with the second-lowest Points
-> and so on.
* At the end of the Judgement, the Player with the highest Points is known
as the Alpha, and the Player with the lowest Points is known as the Omega.
If two or more Players are tied for either Title, the Player with the most
ADOPTED Proposals takes the title. If the tie is not broken, the Player
with the longest membership of SocialNomic takes the title.

Judgement Day is the 5th of October 2000. At any time after 1200 GMT on
that date, one Player may make a post the to AML with the subject line
"Judgement Day" and the text describing the effects of the Judgement.

* The duties of the Alpha are as follows:
-> To compile a History of SocialNomic, and distribute it to as
many active Nomics as possible, and the Nomic Bulletin Board
-> To interview existing Players of SocialNomic about the pros and
cons of this style of Nomic
-> To interview Players of other Nomic about the pros and cons of
this style of Nomic, and
-> Submit a conclusion to the Omega
* The priveliges of the Omega are to restart the game as follows:
-> After reading the conclusions of the Alpha, to repeal and/or
amend as many Rules of SocialNomic as they see fit by making the appropiate
posts to the RML
-> To amend Game Data as they see fit by making a post to the AML