Subject: Rule 6 - Adoption/Defeat

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:44:14 +1100

Rule 6. Adoption/Defeat

If a Rule-Change is adopted, it shall guide play in the form in which
it was posted to the VML.

A PASSIVE vote counts as a vote FOR if the number of FOR votes is
greater than the number of AGAINST votes.

A PASSIVE vote counts as a vote AGAINST if the number of AGAINST
votes is equal to or greater than the number of FOR votes.

A Rule-change can be Adopted if it satisfies one of the following
conditions:

The number of Votes FOR for the rule-change is greater than the
number of Active Players divided by Two, and the rule-change has not
been Retracted.

A Rule change can be Defeated if it satisfies one of the following
conditions:

The number of Votes AGAINST for the rule change is greater than or
equal to the number of Active Players divided by Two.

The Player who proposed the Rulechange has Voted AGAINST, and there
are as many Votes AGAINST as there are Votes FOR it.