Subject: Rule 30 - Injunctions

From: "Doctroid " <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:21:13 -0000

Rule 30. Injunctions

A Player who has made an Accusation against an Action may strengthen
that Accusation by the use of an Injunction. An Action that is the
subject of an Injuction is considered to not have occurred.

To make an injunction, a Player must perform the following actions:

* Post a reply to the message in question, with the subject line "Re:
INJUNCTION - [subject]" where [subject] is the subject line of the
message.

* Pledge a Security Deposit of any number of Hexagons (greater than
one)

* Post a reply to the Accusation with the subject line "Re:
INJUNCTION" and text detailing the game data as if the Action under
Injunction had not occurred, and listing the amount of the Security
Deposit.

A Player who is the subject of an Injunction may post the respective
Accusation to the VML for voting as described in Rule 12 at any time,
even before the week described in Rule 12 has passed.

If the Accusation of an Injuction fails, the Accusing Player loses
the Hexagons given in the Security Deposit, and all messages of
Injunction are to be deleted.