Subject: Rule 13

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 16:45:32 -0000

Rule 13.

The Alpha Trendsetter may set the Negative In Word by posting a
message to the AML with the Subject Line "Negative In Word" and text
that gives the word and examples of its use.

The Almost Trendsetter may set the Positive In Word by posting a
message to the AML with the Subject Line "Positive In Word" and text
that gives the word and examples of its use.

Any Player who posts a comment to the DML that references a Proposal
currently Open for Voting must use the appropriate In Word to 
summarize
their opinion.

A Player who neglects to use a current In Word loses 1 Social 
Standing.

A Player who instead uses an inappropriate In Word loses and
additional 1 Social Standing.

An In Word may not be changed until 10 days have passed since it was
posted, unless the Trendsetter has changed, in which case the new
Trendsetter may immediately post their new appropriate In Word.

If 15 days have passed since a new In Word has been posted, the
irresponsible Trendsetter loses 2 Social Standing and any Player may
post a new appropriate In Word. The first Player to do so gains 3
Social Standing.

If two or more Players are eligible as Trendsetters to set the same
In Word, the first one to post the new appropriate In Word gains 1
Social Standing.