Subject: Rule 36 - Recruitment Bonus

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 18:12:38 -0000

It being vital to the Health and Development of Everynomic to acquire 
a sufficiency and activity of Players, and it being recognized that 
not only the More the Merrier, but also that Misery loves Company 
(whomever they are), every Active Player of SocialNomic is encouraged 
to seek out and recruit others who might contribute to the greater 
divertissement of SocialNomic. 

A Contact is a Non-Person to whom it has been suggested by an Active 
Player that he or she consider joining SocialNomic. The Active Player 
who makes such suggestion shall be known as a Witness.

The names of Contacts, and the date of contact, shall be added by the 
Witness to a message on the AML, with title "Contacts List".

Should a new Person join SocialNomic and verify that he or she was 
previously contacted by a Witness, the Witness may accept an award of 
3 Points, and award the new Person 2 Social Standing. 

Should a new Player join SocialNomic and verify that he or she was 
previously contacted by a Witness, the Witness may accept an award of 
6 Points.

A Witness may accept only a single award resulting from the joining 
of SocialNomic by a particular Person or Player.