Subject: Rule 8 - Defeat Procedure

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:41:43 +1000

Rule 8. Defeat Procedure

When a Rule-Change can be Defeated, any Player (known as the Rejecter) may
defeat the proposal by taking the following steps:

1) Post a Reply to the original RuleChange in the VML adding the
phrase "- DEFEATED" to the subject line. The Body of the message
should
be empty.

2) Post a message to the AML with the Subject line "Proposal [n]
Defeated", where [n] is equal to the number assigned to the Rule-
Change
in question. The body of this message must list the Points of all
Players.

Once a message has been posted to the VML stating that a Rule-Change
has been Defeated, that Rule-Change can never be Adopted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEALS AND DEALS! Cheapest prices on airfare, new cars, insurance, maids,
contractors, collectibles, more. Get exactly what you want at the lowest
price. New FREE service!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5746/6/_/_/_/961778623/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5668/6/_/_/_/962344833/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]