Subject: Rule 7

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:05:48 -0600

7. 
When a Rule-Change can be Adopted, any player may post a message to
the OAML with the Subject line "Proposal [n] Adopted", where [n] is
equal to the number assigned to the Rule-Change in question. The 
player who posts that message to the OAML (known as the Adopter) must 
then take the following steps:

For each Rule Enacted by the Rule-Change, the Adopter must post a 
message to the OAML with the subject "Rule [n]", where [n] is an 
integer one greater than the most recently posted Rule on the OAML. 
The body of this message must be the text of the rule as specified by 
the Rule-Change posted to the VML.

For each Rule Repealed by the Rule-Change, the Adopter must post a 
message to the OAML with the subject "Rule [n] Repealed". The body 
of that message must be blank.

For each Rule Amended by the Rule-Change, the Adopter must post a 
message to the OAML with the subject "Rule [n]" where [n] is the 
number of the Rule amended. The body of this message must be the 
amended text of the rule as specified by the Rule-Change posted to 
the VML.