Subject: Rule 10 - Points

From: "Doctroid " <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:09:18 -0000

Rule 10. Points

Points are Gamedata.

When a Player enters the game, they have 0 Points.

Points can only be gained or lost as specified in the Ruleset.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10
Points.

When a proposed Rule-change is Defeated, the Player who proposed it
loses 10 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Adopted, the Adopter may award emself
3 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Defeated, the Rejecter may award emself
2 Points.

When a proposed RuleChange is Adopted or Defeated, any Player who has
not Voted on it shall be fined one Point by the Adopter or Rejecter.

If a Player would gain more than 13 points for the Defeat or Adoption
of a Proposal, the points that player recieves is reduced to 13.