Subject: Rule 10 - Points

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 18:05:03 -0000

Rule 10. Points

Points are Gamedata.

When a Player enters the game, they have 0 Points.

Points can only be gained or lost as specified in the Ruleset.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10
Points.

When a proposed Rule-change is Defeated, the Player who proposed it
loses 10 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Adopted, the Adopter may award emself
3 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Defeated, the Rejecter may award emself
2 Points.

When a proposed RuleChange is Adopted or Defeated, any Player who has
not Voted on it shall be fined one Point by the Adopter or Rejecter.

If a Player would gain more than 13 points for the Defeat or Adoption
of a Proposal, the points that player recieves is reduced to 13.

When a proposed Rule-Change which has one or more votes AGAINST it is 
Retracted, the Player who Proposed it loses 5 Points. The body of 
the message to the AML signifying such a Retraction must list the 
Points of all Players.