Subject: Rule 2 - Rule-Changes

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:21:08 -0000

Rule 2. Rule-Changes

All players may post a Rule-Change to the VML with the subject line
'Proposal [n] - [name$]' where [n] is an integer one greater than the 
most recently posted Rule-Change on the VML, and [name$] is a Name of 
up 
to two words describing the Rule-Change. Following the post to the
VML, A message must be posted to the AML with the subject 
line 'Proposal [n]
Open for Voting'. The body of this message should be identical to the 
message
posted to the VML. 

Any Rule-Change can be Erased by the author of that Rule-change, if
the author posts a message to the AML with the subject 'Proposal [n]
is Erased'. An identical message must also be posted to the VML as a
reply to the Proposal being erased.

A Rule-Change shall be Voted upon if and only if it was Proposed in 
the manner described in this Rule and it has not been Erased.