Subject: Rule 19 - Midsummernight's Dream

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 01:24:46 -0600

Socially speaking, summer is that period of time between Memorial Day 
and Labor Day (for the purposes of SocialNomic, May 25 and September 
5). According to the clothing catalogs, the summer season is 
characterized by timelessly fashionable lightly colored linens and, 
for gentlemen, a predilection for seersucker suits. Summer socials 
and their parameters follow:

Shave Ice Party - Outlay 1 Triangle (3 Points Refundable), Minimum 
Number Required 6 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 13 Attendees, 
Advancement 1.

Wienie Roast - Outlay 1 Quadrangle (4 Points Refundable), Minimum 
Number Required 3 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 6 Attendees, 
Advancement 1.

Shrimp on the Barbie - Outlay 1 Pentagon (5 Points Refundable), 
Minimum Number Required 5 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 8 
Attendees, Advancement 2.

Cucumber Sandwiches - Outlay 1 Hexagon (6 Points Refundable), Minimum 
Number Required 4 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 9 Attendees, 
Advancement 2.

Texas Barbeque - Outlay 2 Triangles (6 Points Refundable), Minimum 
Number Required 6 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 12 Attendees, 
Advancement 3.

Clambake - Outlay 2 Quadrangles (8 Points Refundable), Minimum Number 
Required 6 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 10 Attendees, 
Advancement 4.

Swordfish and Grill - Outlay 2 Pentagons (10 Points Refundable), 
Minimum Number Required 7 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 14 
Attendees, Advancement 5.

Six Courses of Insects - Outlay 3 Quadrangles (12 Points Refundable), 
Minimum Number Required 4 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 6 
Attendees, Advancement 6.

Polynesian Luau - Outlay 3 Pentagons (15 Points Refundable), Minimum 
Number Required 9 Attendees, Maximum Number Allowed 16 Attendees, 
Advancement 8.