Subject: Rule 10

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:28:10 -0600

Rule 10. 
Points are Gamedata.

When a Player enters the game, they have 0 Points.

Points can only be gained or lost as specified in the Ruleset.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10 
Points.

When a proposed Rule-change is Defeated, the Player who proposed it
loses 10 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Adopted, the Adopter may award emself 
3 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Defeated, the Player who administers 
the Defeat may award emself 2 Points. 

If a Player would gain more than 13 points for the Defeat or Adoption
of a Proposal, the points that player recieves is reduced to 13.

Points are temporary, and if not upgraded to a stable currency, fade
away seven days after they have been awarded.