Subject: Rule 10 - Points

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 17:24:18 +1000

Rule 10. Points

Points are Gamedata.

When a Player enters the game, they have 0 Points.

Points can only be gained or lost as specified in the Ruleset.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10
Points.

When a proposed Rule-change is Defeated, the Player who proposed it
loses 10 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Adopted, the Adopter may award emself
3 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Defeated, the Player who administers
the Defeat may award emself 2 Points.

When a proposed RuleChange is Adopted or Defeated, any Player who has
not Voted on it shall be fined one Point by the Adopter or Rejecter.

If a Player would gain more than 13 points for the Defeat or Adoption
of a Proposal, the points that player recieves is reduced to 13.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Law.com is the preeminent online destination for legal professionals.
Visit Law.com for exclusive content from American Lawyer Media, online
CLE Seminars, Practice Centers and Career Listings.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5803/6/_/_/_/963240536/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]