Subject: Rule 7

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 01:10:45 -0000

When a Rule-Change can be Adopted, any player may post a message
to the OAML with the Subject line "Proposal [n] Adopted", where [n]
is equal to the number assigned to the Rule-Change in question. The 
body of this message must list the Points of all Players. The player 
who posts that message to the OAML (known as the Adopter) must then 
take the following steps:

For each Rule Enacted by the Rule-Change, the Adopter must post a 
message to the OAML with the subject "Rule [n]", where [n] is an 
integer one greater than the most recently posted Rule on the OAML. 
The body of this message must be the text of the rule as specified by 
the Rule-Change posted to the VML.

For each Rule Repealed by the Rule-Change, the Adopter must post a 
message to the OAML with the subject "Rule [n] Repealed". The body 
of that message must be blank.

For each Rule Amended by the Rule-Change, the Adopter must post a 
message to the OAML with the subject "Rule [n]" where [n] is the 
number of the Rule amended. The body of this message must be the 
amended text of the rule as specified by the Rule-Change posted to 
the VML.