Subject: Rule 13 - Social Standing

From: "Doctroid " <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:13:01 -0000

Rule 13. Social Standing

A Person is defined as any entity that is subscribed to the DML, and
has posted to the DML.

The Social Standing of all Persons is Gamedata.

The Person with the highest Social Standing may be referred to as the
Alpha Trendsetter.

The Person with the second highest Social Standing may be referred to
as the Almost Trendsetter.

Any Person with negative Social Standing may be referred to as a
Pariah.

Upon making their first posting to the DML, a Person is referred to as
The Debutante, and receives a Social Standing equal to one greater
than that of the Person with the highest Social Standing.

If, as a result of a Person gaining or losing Social Standing, two
Persons would have identical Social Standings, the Social Standings of
the Persons are instead interchanged.

At any time, any Person may post a message to the AML with the Subject
"Social Standing" and the body of the message listing the Social
Standing
of all Persons, and the reasons for any changes since the previous
such
message.