Subject: Rule 33 - In Words

From: "Doctroid " <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 16:10:51 -0000

Rule 33. In Words

The Alpha Trendsetter may set the Negative In Word by posting amessage
to the AML with the Subject Line "Negative In Word" and text that
gives the word and examples of its use.

The Almost Trendsetter may set the Positive In Word by posting a
message to the AML with the Subject Line "Positive In Word" and text
that gives the word and examples of its use.

Any Person who posts a comment to the DML that references a Proposal
currently Open for Voting must use the appropriate In Word to
summarize their opinion.

A Person who neglects to use a current In Word loses 1 Social
Standing.

A Person who instead uses an inappropriate In Word loses and
additional 1 Social Standing.

An In Word may not be changed until 10 days have passed since it was
posted, unless the Trendsetter has changed, in which case the new
Trendsetter may immediately post their new appropriate In Word.

If 15 days have passed since a new In Word has been posted, the
irresponsible Trendsetter loses 2 Social Standing and any Person may
post a new appropriate In Word. The first Person to do so gains 3
Social Standing.

If two or more Persons are eligible as Trendsetters to set the same In
Word, the first one to post the new appropriate In Word gains 1 Social
Standing.