Subject: Rule 10

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:28:14 -0600

Points are Gamedata.

When a Player enters the game, they have 0 Points.

Points can only be gained or lost as specified in the Ruleset.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10 Points.

When a proposed Rule-change is Defeated, the Player who proposed it
loses 10 Points.

---

From: topheavy@s...
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:14:15 -0000

Points are Gamedata.

When a proposed Rule-change is Adopted, the Player who proposed it
gains 10 Points, and all Players who voted AGAINST it receive 10 
Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Adopted, the Adopter may award emself 
3 Points.

When a proposed Rule-Change is Defeated, the Player who administers 
the Defeat may award emself 2 Points.