Subject: Rule 27 - Behavior

From: topheavy@s...
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:19:10 -0000

Any Person who has RSVP'd for a Party may send the host a private e-
mail detailing their actions during the party. This e-mail should be
concise, roughly a paragraph in length.

The private e-mail should have a subject following this format

[playername]'s Actions at [partytype] [partydate]

The Host is responsible for pasting the contents of the Behavior
email verbatim into the "Society Pages" posting which is detailed in
Rule 18. 

Some Actions have Consequences, which can be both good and/or bad.

Following an Event, any Player who attended the event may post a 
message to the VML with the Subject line

Consequence [n] - [Partyname] [PartyDate]

Where [n] is a number one higher than the last consequence of the 
party specified.

The body of the message should detail the consequences of the 
Behavior of one or more people at the party specified.

The Consequence is then voted on and Adopted or Defeated in a manner 
identical to Rule-Changes, with the following changes.

Players are only Eligible Voters if they attended the Event.

Players may gain points for Adopting or Defeating the Consequence, 
but not for Proposing it, or Voting AGAINST it.

When a Consequence is Adopted, a message is posted to the VML as 
normal, and then a message is posted to the AML detailing the effects 
of the Consequence Adopted, as well as including the table of 
Points/Coins. There is no post made to the RML