Subject: Rule 14 - Coinage

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:55:25 +1000

Rule 14. Coinage

Points are the fundamental system of currency in Socialnomic.

There exist a form of coins called 2-D.

There exists several denominations of 2-D coins. Costs for conversions
to other denominations is given in the table below.

A Player may convert Points to 2-D coins by posting a message to the AML
with the subject line "Conversion to 2-D" and the text of the message
describing:
* the nature of the Conversion
* the updated points and 2-D coins of all Players

Once a Point has been converted into a coin, it cannot be converted
into a different denomination except as specified by the Rules.

2-D coin cost table
++++++++++++++++++++

3 Points can be exchanged for 1 Triangle
4 Points can be exchanged for 1 Quadrangle
5 Points can be exchanged for 1 Pentagon
6 Points can be exchanged for 1 Hexagon

2 Triangles can be exchanged for 1 Quadrangle
3 Triangles can be exchanged for 1 Pentagon
4 Triangles can be exchanged for 1 Hexagon

The State imposes a Conversion Tax of 1 Point, levied from the Converting
Player after each Conversion.

If a Conversion would leave a Player with negative Points (after Tax) that
Conversion may not take place.