Subject: Rule 8

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 16:06:05 +1000

Rule 8.

When a Rule-Change can be Defeated, any Player (known as the Rejecter) may
defeat the proposal by taking the following steps:

1) Post a Reply to the original RuleChange in the VML adding the
phrase "- DEFEATED" to the subject line. The Body of the message
should
be empty.

2) Post a message to the AML with the Subject line "Proposal [n]
Defeated", where [n] is equal to the number assigned to the Rule-
Change
in question. The body of this message must list the Points of all
Players.

Once a message has been posted to the VML stating that a Rule-Change
has been Defeated, that Rule-Change can never be Adopted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEALS AND DEALS! Cheapest prices on airfare, new cars, insurance, maids,
contractors, collectibles, more. Get exactly what you want at the lowest
price. New FREE service!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5746/6/_/_/_/961778623/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]