Subject: Rule 23 - Racing Forms

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 16:41:11 -0000

Rule 23. Racing Forms

Wagers may be placed by Players as to whose Runner will be first or 
second (or not first or not second) to the top of Miniburex in the 
subgame of Stairmaster. A Wager is a statement in the 
form "[challenger] wagers [n] [polygons] that [runner] [will|will 
not] be [first|second]", where [challenger] is the name of the Player 
proposing the Wager, [n] [polygons] is the amount and denomination of 
the Wager, [runner] is the name of the Runner, and [will|will not] 
and [first|second] denote the place of the Runner in the final 
standings.

Wagers should be posted to the AML in a message with subject 
line "Odds & Bets", with text of all Wagers, Proposed and Accepted.

A Wager is offered in the Wagers Proposed section of the "Odds & 
Bets" message. When accepted by another Player, it should be moved to 
the Wagers Accepted section of that message, with the 
phrase "(accepted by [who])" where [who] is the name of the accepting 
Player, appended.

Wagers are GameData.