Subject: Error in Points

From: topheavy@s...
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:59:26 -0000

Okay, if i need to make an accusation to fix this, somebody let me 
know. But i maintain that the points posted by Xylen for the 
Adoption of Prop 16 and 12 are incorrect.

Note that When Prop 3 passed there were suddenly zero players.
By rule 12, when a player enters the game, they have zero points.

Therefore, any points earned prior to the adoption of prop have 
dissapeared. Similarly, when Prop 10 was defeated, Oloros did not 
lose 10 points since Oloros was not a player at that time.
Therefore, the only Oloros, Xylen, and TopHeavy have points at this 
time, and those points are as follows

____Player_Name____ __Points__
Oloros 10
TopHeavy 10
Xylen 0
_________________________________

-TopHeavy

---

From: "Xylen " <mctupper@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:07:46 -0000

> ____Player_Name____ __Points__

Okay, I can see that. I used the points as posted for an ealier 
proposal adoption, and failed to take into account the changes from 
Rule 3's repeal. The question then arises of the proper existance of 
proposals that were up for vote when rule 3 was repealed. Are those 
proposals valid? Are the votes for them valid, and is any action
taken 
on those proposals valid? I would suggest that we allow the proposals 
to exist and allow the votes to count for them. The only real change 
would be the points as you stated above. I would be willing to let
all 
of the affected proposals and subsequent actions to be in effect and 
just change the points. Seems like the simpliest and most reasonable 
solution.

Xylen