Subject: bouncing between lists

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:24:39 -0000

If I may so suggest, it is something facilitated by eGroups to post 
the proposal text to the VML, then forward it to the AML, changing 
the subject line to "Proposal [n] Open for Voting".

Also, speaking of observers, I should recommend the options of "No 
Email/Webpage Only" for reading the Socialnomic Mailing Lists as 
bulletin boards.

-Oloros

--- In [email-masked], Xylen wrote:
> This message is provided for the benefit of the observers, and 
> is sanctioned by the current Rule 0 defintion of Mailing Lists.

---

From: "Dan Marsh (aka 'The Governor')" <dmarsh@v...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:16:02 -0400

> Email/Webpage Only" for reading the Socialnomic Mailing Lists as

Actually, I do this for -RULES. I have my mail client filter -DML, and
shortly -AML, into a Socialnomic directory to read at my leisure. So I go
through my messages then, in order of importance.