Subject: [Socialnomic-RULES] Props 56-59

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:41:43 +1000

big whoopsie, this got sent to thd rules by mistake. will delete asap
--------------
How very Anti-Social of me, I seem to voting Against Oloros with higher and
higher frequency. Here's (I think) why:

* 58 - Disinterested Proposals are a) a good way to duck losing points on a
no-brainer and b) a good way to gain SS which is otherwise quite difficult.
So they're not so Disinterested after all

* 59 - It would become Passe to Double someone's Proposal just before
Defeating it. Well at least I would. Because I'm just that kind of guy

* 56 - Why does Oloros keep on trying to meddle with the Point cap limit?
I just don't understand the reasoning!?!

* But 57, quite oomny and a definite improvement on P54

Cheers

GT

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
3. Get rates as low as 2.9% Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR
http://click.egroups.com/1/6630/6/_/_/_/963471671/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]