Subject: wednesday

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:51:57 -0000

I am of the opinion that Prop 23 should be withdrwn and reposted, 
rather than voted through and then followed by Prop 26. I apologize 
for appearing to be a points-monger at this stage of the game.

I am currently working on a menu listing for the society parties of 
summer, please have your seersucker suit pressed, and your white 
dinner jacket sized in anticipation, what shall be a marvelous summer 
of recreation.

Also formalizing my plans for a tower-run, to start once we acheive 
20 Rules or so.

-Oloros

---

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:24:10 +1000

>for appearing to be a points-monger at this stage of the game.

[Death or Glory] - I'd rather see P23 and P26 fail (along with P29). I'm
heartily against the concept of archive-deletion. (so I voted against 2nd
thoughts) (BUT I'm working on a modification of Rule 12 that will make it
more explicit regarding legals postings and deletions)