Subject: Top-Heavy's latest bunch

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 00:02:29 +1000

And so the pile-up of Proposals continues . . . and I have time to make
polite commentary before sending off my votes.

P64 - Rock Voting. I had to think backwards and forwards on this one
before coming to the conclusion that it was in fact ever-so-slightly
Rooted. It's not so much to do with closure, as giving Players a chance to
change their vote after a proposal has been aired for a week. And I think
that not going back on votes is another of the fundamentals of this Nomic.

P65 - Redundancy Issues. Hurrah! Once more common sense cuts through the
morass of red tape. Oomny.

P66 - Money Laundering. No problems here, seems pretty innocuous, but I
can see it leading up to the oomny...

P67 - Which wisely chooses to tax the fat rich while leaving the poor on
Welfare (well I'm not sure whether this could be interpreted to give the
Pauper welfare up to 10 points, but I think I'll let it run) Oomny, as I
said.

---

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:54:42 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Gallivanting Tripper wrote:
> And so the pile-up of Proposals continues . . . 
> and I have time to make polite commentary before
> sending off my votes.
>
tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll vote tomorrow.

> 
> P65 - Redundancy Issues. Hurrah! Once more common 
> sense cuts through the morass of red tape. Oomny.
> 
Rooted from above, actually. I thought that one of the points of 
designating certain messages to the AML was so that a Player could 
subscribe to the AML (having it delivered) and keep appraised of game 
actions. I am against this rooted proposal and will set the truffling 
pigs on it.

-Oloros