Subject: monday morning

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 16:31:42 -0000

If my alarm hadn't gone off on time, I would be in a bad mood, having 
been woken from a great dream by the garbage truck. However, as the 
alarm went off, and I was in the middle of a great dream, and then 
went chasing after it until the garbage truck went by, I can classify 
my mood as rather ambivalent. That said:

I would like to get the Stairmaster race underway today. It will take 
a little updating in light of recently passed proposals. I hope to be 
able to do it this late afternoon,..

Hurray for Xylen and the pending party. If there are any Observers, 
let me exhort you to join in the fun, by sending a private email to 
Xylen (click on the name Xylen when reading a message posted by Xylen 
in this list) with subject line "RSVP for July 19" .

Which brings up a point of business concerning Proposal 46, which 
would modify the Rule "Social Engagements" would leave a non-Player 
Person who RSVPs a party, vulnerable to an Accusation for doing so. 
Not very ommny for me to have Voted FOR it. As TopHeavy holds the 
remaining Vote (currently 2-FOR/1-AGAINST). I suggest that He cast 
such means to Defeat it, so someone can write a more welcoming set of 
changes to the "Social Engagements" and "Social Standing" Rules.

-Oloros

---

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 10:41:02 +1000

>changes to the "Social Engagements" and "Social Standing" Rules.

Well it's done now, but I couldn't find anything in the Rules or P46 that
would make a non-Player post to the AML illegal, given that the post is
deliberately required by P46. Ah well.

I think we'd better pass something regarding what to do when people change
SS simultaneously though, as that has failed with P46

Later when I have more time,

GT

---

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:24:56 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Gallivanting Tripper wrote:
> 
> I think we'd better pass something regarding what to do 
> when people change SS simultaneously though, as that has 
> failed with P46
> 

I agree, and after my (public) consideration of it, I think that what 
you had outlined was a good mechanism. 
-Oloros