Subject: thursday

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 18:03:21 -0000

I have posted a new version of the long-anticipated Social 
Engagements proposal (prop 40). what I see is that a rule like this 
most oomny proposal would govern the rules of engagement, while each 
seasonal period, someone would propose a specific set of parties that 
are fashionable (prop 41). the Black Tie Affairs (prop 42) are so 
entrenched as to be nearly immutable. both of these proposals I find 
quite oomny, as I wrote them.

It becomes apparent that a certain player, who shall remain indited, 
has taken on the baleful office of the Taxman, much to the rejoicing 
of the people. I would mutter audibly that the aforementioned has 
been skimming off the top, and state that there should be stricter 
controls (prop 43) over just how much the Taxman is paid as the agent 
of our discomfort. I wish there were an appropriate word I could use 
to describe the antics of the Taxman, however I shall confine myself 
to stating that I think that the proposal in question is an oomny way 
to address my concerns.

We have bandied about the idea of acknowledging others for our 
proposal ideas, and, the (non)presence of (non)player Entities. Prop 
44 is an oomny way to bring these two ideas together. perhaps it will 
also accelerate the revision of previously posted proposals, as we 
will have a way to avoid stepping upon each other's feet so heavily. 

Kevan, welcome to the splinter party, I hope you join SocialNomic, 
and have a real oomny time.

-Oloros