Subject: ACK!!! Invoke Escape Hatch Quickly!

From: topheavy@s...
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:37:37 -0000

Um, major oversight kids. Check out Rule 1.

Rule 1. The Rules

All players must always abide by all the rules then in effect. These
rules are found in the archive of messages from the AML with the
subject line "Rule [n] [name$]", where n is the assigned number of 
the rule
and name$ is the Name of the rule.
If multiple messages exist with identical Subject lines, the most
recent posting (based on the Archive Date) is the rule in effect. If a
message with the subject line "Rule [n] Repealed" has an archive date
which is more recent than a message with the subject line "Rule [n] 
[name$]",
the original Rule is not in effect. 

I think we should invoke the Escape hatch to replace AML with RML 
with no effects on the game. Any objections?

-topheavy

---

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:30:40 +1000

>Um, major oversight kids. Check out Rule 1.

Hurrah for a critical reading of the rules!

You have my support for an Escape Hatch maneouvre

You also have my support on the Accusation against illegal (and in some
cases incorrect anyway) Ruleset summaries, and indeed on the most oomny
proposal for Ruleset updates (I'd had one like that in mind, but with
smaller rewards. Wont stop me voting for it though)

Cheers

GT

---

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:50:16 -0000

ALSO IN FAVOR. Quickly now. -Oloros

--- In [email-masked], Gallivanting Tripper

---

From: "Doctroid " <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 14:20:26 -0000

> Um, major oversight kids. Check out Rule 1.
...
> with no effects on the game. Any objections?

More than OK with me.

- D

---

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:38:27 +1000 (EST)

Since all 4 Active Players have agreed, I'm making the fix now

GT