Subject: a slew of mailing list info

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 14:16:27 -0700

---- Begin Included Message ----

From: Xylen 
Sent: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:01:03 -0600
To: "Oloros", "GT", "TopHeavy"
Subject: A slew of mailing list info

As you all have noticed by now, the game of Socialnomic is alive with
four mailing lists. Just ignore the stuff for communomic. I had that
set up all wrong. 

All I have done is just start the groups so far. The info for each 
list, and all of the other stuff still needs to be set up.

Go forth and have fun.  :)

Xylen 
-- 
Email is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of
contents may have occurred during transmission.

---- End Included Message ----

oloros@b...

Get your Free Email at http://www.britannica.com