Subject: Re: [Socialnomic-AML] Accusation against Doctroid

From: "Richard S. Holmes" <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:13:31 -0400

topheavy@s... wrote:
> 
> I accuse Doctroid of Adopting a Proposal when it was not legal to
> Adopt, 

Damn! I keep getting bitten by the funky posting procedure on eGroups,
where you have to tell it to post it twice before it actually posts it.

Of course that same funky mechanism has saved my ass several times, when
I caught a screwup after the first "post this" and before the second.

Sigh.

Anyway, I *tried* to vote for Proposal 65. I'll go do it again. I
don't suppose we can keep my earlier Adoption messages and reuse them,
can we? Didn't think so.

- D

---

From: "Richard S. Holmes" <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:14:37 -0400

Um, am I supposed to delete the messages in question?

- D