Subject: multiple proposal cleanup

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@l...>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:22:43 -0000

At the very least, VML#509 (GT's vote for then-Prop 93 "B Coli"), 
ought to be deleted before we consider the new Prop 93 "Accusation 
Cleanup", which is more expeditious, indeed.

-Oloros

---

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:22:03 +1100

>Cleanup", which is more expeditious, indeed.

Good Point. Shall do. And here's my compromise. I'll delete both my
votes on P92 and P93 (since their legality is certainly questionable) if
Doctroid will delete the posts relating to the Adoption of Eat You
Vegetables (whose legality are equally questionable)

Tripper (who's freaked out at the prospect of Accusations, let alone
injunctions, for this mess)
(and who belives that there is always a way to sort things out like
reasonalbe Players without neccessarily resorting to red tape)

---

From: "Doctroid " <rsholmes@m...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:42:42 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Gallivanting Tripper <
> Vegetables (whose legality are equally questionable)

Will do (a bit later, not right this instant). Also will retract my 
P93, if for no other reason than that I've noticed some badly 
recalcitrant features. Will re-propose when ready.

- D

---

From: "Doctroid " <rsholmes@m...>
Date: 30 Aug 2000 10:01:19 -0400

Before I go ahead and delete posts relating to the adoption of "Eat
Your Vegetables", are there any objections to my doing so?

- D