Subject: money flow

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:41:41 -0000

> [Xylen, in Proposal 19]
> Once a Point has been converted into a coin, it cannot be 
> converted into a different denomination except as specified 
> by the Rules.
>
There are three levels, from each of which one cannot back down:
points
lines
polygons
It just seems that the whole lines-level could be removed, because 
they are more convertible than the polygons, just like points.

-Oloros

---

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:50:33 -0600

> they are more convertible than the polygons, just like points.

Actually, I have in mind something to do with Lines that don't form
Polygons. My other hobby besides nomics is Fractals. With certain types
of fractals, you can have several line segments forming a fractal line.
Things like the Koch and Hilbert curves are composed of lines, but they
have a dimension greater than 1, but less than 2. 

Xylen

-- 
Email is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of
contents may have occurred during transmission.