Subject: More Thunderstorms

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 01:09:18 -0600

In todays weather, the storms continue. Although not as severe as the
previous tornado's and earthquakes, todays thunderstorms still caused
some damage. 

Reading over the VML, we seem to have a problem that is left over from
the earlier frenzy. Tripper voted FOR 17a, which does't exist now. I
don't recall what it became, but there is no Proposal 17a, so that vote
counts for nothing. With Four Players, a proposal needs 3 FOR votes to
be adopted or two AGAINST votes to be defeated. If we count Trippers
'AGAINST 17' vote, then Proposal 17 has in fact been defeated. The
Adoptions is in error, and TopHeavy is guilty of a rules infraction.

There is another problem with some post also. Post 118 in the VML(re
prop 17 defeat) is in the thread for prop 18. Also, post 96
(proposal 21) is in the thread for prop 20. Both of these posts
are improper and in violation of rules. 

I would suggest that Tripper delete his posts, and submit them
properly. As there are no votes currently for Proposal 21, there
shouldn't be any problem there.

And now for a word from our sponsors....

Xylen
-- 
Email is packaged by intellectual weight, not volume. Some settling of
contents may have occurred during transmission.

---

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2000 11:28:13 +1000

>shouldn't be any problem there.

Bugger. The hassles of working from POP mail! I'll do my best.

Also my mailer has done funny temporal stuff to my defeats of P15, P17 and
the Accusation, I received them in a nonsensical order. I'll delete and
repost all of these when I get the web time

(my excuse: POP mail from the Uni network is fast, Egroups however is
rather slow)

(G)T