Subject: question after points

From: "Oloros the Blue" <oloros@b...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 16:27:01 -0000

recap of points 07/07 08/07
TopHeavy 0 0
Oloros -21 -31 
Xylen 2 4
GTripper 16 29

On 07/07 Prop 20 (author Oloros) was Defeated. The -21 Points listed 
for him represent a decrease of 10 Points from the previously posted 
Points Standings.

On 08/07 Prop 38 (author GT) was Adopted. I should like to request 
some explanation for the Points changes listed for Oloros and Xylen 
of the Adopter.

And, given the accusatory atmosphere of this weekend's list-
discussion, may I request an answer tonight, under threat of formal 
complaint?

-Oloros

---

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:46:53 -0600

> some explanation for the Points changes listed for Oloros and Xylen 

Below is the text of message 116 to the AML. If you look in the
archives, you will not find it. As part of my belief that this proposal
was illegal, I had removed my announcement of it's defeat. I believe
Tripper used the copy of that post sent to his email addy as the basis
for his points in administration of the adoption of Prop 38. It was my
intention, that players would use the most recent post _available_ at
the AML archives at egroups as the basis for the calculations. As my
post no longer existed, I didn't believe it would be a factor in
further point calculations. I was wrong. Please see further messages to
the AML for official retribution and explanation. 

Player Points Triangles Quadrangles Pentagons
Hexagons

----------------

TopHeavy 0 0 1 0 1

Oloros -31 3 1 0 0

Xylen 4 2 1 0 0

Tripper 16 4 3 3 3

Xylen
-- 
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked