Subject: The return of a Pariah

From: Xylen <mctupper@h...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 09:41:28 -0600

Hi all,
sorry to dissapoint those of you planning spiffy parties, but I am
back. A lot has happened while I was away, and it will take some time
for me to sort it all out. Hopefully I can get through all of the
messages in the next day or so, and post responses as needed.

btw, when a friend says "I have internet access", be sure to ask them
if they also have a working modem. 17 days without net access, no
email, no newsgroups, and no nomic all adds up to severe internet
withdrawal.

Xylen - Paraiah (and active player again)
Happy to be back

-- 
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked

---

From: "Doctroid " <hrholmes@m...>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:47:17 -0000

Hi Xylen. I'm the new guy.

Technically we're back to 5 Active Players now, although apparently 
Oloros is on vacation for some unspecified time (I infer it'll be 14 
days or more though.) Three votes needed to Adopt or Defeat.

- D