Subject: Accusation against Doctroid

From: Gallivanting Tripper <s3036845@s...>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:50:31 +1000

In his recent Tax Assessment, Doctroid doled out 29 of the State's valuable
points to the Welfare cheats TopHeavy and Xylen. I do not argue those
Players' current scores, but I maintain that those Points should not have
been transferred from the State, but granted ex vacuo, as per points gained
and lost through proposals and admin.

Rule 25 specifies that taxes of all forms are transferred to the State, but
neither rule 15 nor 25 specify that Social Security is transferred from the
state. So I claim that the State should still have 59 Points, not 30.

This Action would otherwise set a precedent for players who lose points for
proposals failing to be reimbursed at the expense of future Players (after
all, the State represents their nest egg).

I request that Doctroid plead guilty, lest I Adopt Proposal 60 and slap on
an Injunction.

PS, Oloros is also listed as having 0 Points where he should have -10. A
typo I think, but might as well fix it at the same time.

Cheers

Tripper