Subject: Re: [on_discussion] NOMIC UPDATE

From: "Callie Hammond" <chammond@i...>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 22:40:36 -0400

I regretfully have to withdraw from the game. Between the girls and my
work, and the need to get a second job, I just don't have the time. Sorry
to all -- maybe next time.

Callie Hammond
Fuquay-Varina, NC

---

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:46:14 -0400

Hi Callie, 

sorry to hear the news....but as someone who until last year held down 3
jobs myself, I know exactly what you mean.....

we'll miss you....

your scores and PP's will remain on file in case you are able to rejoin
us, so feel free to come back and play anytime!!!

At 10:40 PM 8/18/01 -0400, you wrote: 

<excerpt>I regretfully have to withdraw from the game. Between the girls
and my

work, and the need to get a second job, I just don't have the time. 
Sorry

Callie Hammond

Fuquay-Varina, NC

<center><bold><color><param>0000,3333,9999</param>Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor</color></bold> 

ADVERTISEMENT

<<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=211550.1562866.3121829.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705057088:HM/A=763352/R=0/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=5085>

</center>

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
<<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

.

/ \

| |

|.|

|.|

|:| __

,_|:|_, / )

(Oo / _I_

+\ \ || __|

\ \||___|

\ /.:.\-\

|.:. /-----\

|___|::oOo::|

/ |:<<_T_>:|

|_____\ ::: /

| | \ \:/

| | | |

\ / | \___

/ | \_____\

`-'

-Devon Jacobs-

-Grand Silly Kniggit-

--Speaker of Our Nomic--