Subject: NOMIC UPDATE!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:10:38 -0500

March 29th, 2001

Incoming
Recruitment:
Player Jen has recruited Aurora. 5 successful votes remain.
Mentoring:
Adam Norberg needs a mentor! No one has volunteered! Shame on you!
Joel Ricker needs a mentor! No one has volunteered! Shame on you!
New Proposals:
(http://www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic/props.htm)
338. SUCKS TO BE YOU! ver. 2.1 (Author DJ, Support CH, JH.)

Outgoing:
PPs Awards: (see Players page for current totals.
http://www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic/players.htm)
Devon +10 (Author 338)
Jen +10 (Awarded by Devon under 334.)
Notices: Devon has challenged everyone to vote. I would like to see
exactly how high a voter turn out we can get this time. The last voter
participation was 33%! Yuck! For the new folks, to vote all you have to do
is read the prop and then drop me an email note state how you want to
vote... easy!