Subject: PROPOSAL FOR DEBATE JOBPROP1

From: jorgen.blomberg@t...
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:05:13 +0100

PROPOSAL FOR DEBATE JOBPROP1
"Kicking and Screaming"
There is a quality associated with players called "dignity". A player
either has dignity or no dignity. All players are assumed to have dignity
unless they have stated on the on_discussion mailing list that they have
given up their dignity. A player with no dignity can regain eis dignity
by making a statement to that effect on the list, but only if eis prestige
points exceeds eis score at that time.

When a player with no dignity gets a negative modification to eis score,
prestige points will be deducted instead at the rate of five(5) prestige
points per score point deducted. This conversion only occurs if the player 
has a positive prestige point total equal to or exceeding five times the 
amount of the score penalty incurred.

//J.B.

---

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 07:30:11 -0500

someone else plays quite a bit of cosmic encounters???

----> alien power: dignity

you have the power to assign damage.

when you lose an encounter you can lose 1 card from your hand, 5 
Prestige Points, or send 3 ships to the warp.

neat... this could be interesting.... 

how about an initial 3 score point cost to lose your dignity just to keep
everyone and eis brother from doing it.... 

also what happens when your PP's hit zero (or below) and you can't get
your dignity back? do PP's keep going negative or is there a cap?

At 01:05 PM 2/15/01 +0100, you wrote: 

<excerpt>PROPOSAL FOR DEBATE JOBPROP1

"Kicking and Screaming"

either has dignity or no dignity. All players are assumed to have
dignity

unless they have stated on the on_discussion mailing list that they 
have

by making a statement to that effect on the list, but only if eis
prestige

When a player with no dignity gets a negative modification to eis 
score,

prestige points will be deducted instead at the rate of five(5) 
prestige

points per score point deducted. This conversion only occurs if the
player 

//J.B.

<center><bold><color><param>0000,3333,9999</param>Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor</color></bold> 

</center><<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=176325.1307934.2900314.1248726/D=egroupmail/S=1700057088:N/A=572118/R=1/*http://domains.yahoo.com><<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=176325.1307934.2900314.1248726/D=egroupmail/S=1700057088:N/A=572118/R=2/*http://domains.yahoo.com>

<fontfamily><param>verdana</param>www. .com</fontfamily> 

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

[email-masked]

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

.

/ \

| |

|.|

|.|

|:| __

,_|:|_, / )

(Oo / _I_

+\ \ || __|

\ \||___|

\ /.:.\-\

|.:. /-----\

|___|::oOo::|

/ |:<<_T_>:|

|_____\ ::: /

| | \ \:/

| | | |

\ / | \___

/ | \_____\

`-'

-Devon Jacobs-

-Grand Silly Kniggit-