Subject: Let the Recess begin!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:20:37 -0400

Folks,

We are now in recess. We will resume April 30th, 2001.

If you do not wish play in Game 2 please contact Devon as soon as you can.
Devon and I are in the process of passing leadership and smoothing out
communication between the Office of the Speaker and the Office of the
Historian.

Enjoy the break... we deserve it.

Chuck Henry
Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic

---

From: "Aurora Elizabeth Bewicke" <aurora_elizabeth@h...>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:52:47 +0100

I will not have adequate email access for game two. I know I wasn't a big 
player in Game 1, but it was good to hear from everyone once in a while.

Good luck with your next adventure!

Aurora
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.