Subject: Comission or Omission?

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:37:34 -0400

This fine Nomic has been operating for nearly 2 months now... I am pleased
with our progress. We have wonderful active players who never fail to
delight me with their cleverness and creativity. However, we do have one
party that has NEVER particpated in any capacity: Justin Buck.

JUSTIN, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE LISTENING... PLEASE RESPOND!

This brings a question to my mind: Should something be done to force
communication? If he is just "lurking" and enjoying watching us play...
should we discourage him? Or is he just not checking his email? If we
legislate a way of booting him off... could that very same boot visit one of
us someday? Is there a standard we should set?

Just some thoughts...

Also, I have noticed taht now the snow is gone, the level of particpation
has... calmed a little. Should we take a summer vacation of some form?
Should we legislate a recess? Again more idle thoughts. Hope everyone had
a happy bunny day! Shhhh... I'm huntin' wabbits. ;)

-C

Charles Henry
windrant@n... ~ www.northnet.org/windrant