Subject: Henry Update! We've moved!

From: "Chuck Henry" <windrant@n...>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 10:04:23 -0400

Greetings everyone!

I apologize for the mass mailing...

We've moved!

You can reach us at:

Chuck & Jen Henry
73 Prospect Avenue
Massena, NY 13662
(315) 764-7835

Jen was recently hired as the librarian at the Nightengale Elementary
School. (She loves it!) Chuck is now between jobs and is working as a
cashier at Wal-Mart. (He hates it!) We moved to Massena to be closer to
Jen's job. In fact, she's only 3 minutes away from school on foot. She's
been walking to school since she began at the beginning of the school year.

If you happen to be in Massena, feel free to stop by and visit... I can't
promise that there will be cold beer in the fridge to offer you but I'll
look!

For directions to our home I've put up a section on my website to help guide
you here!

http://www.windrant.com/comevisit.htm

Enjoy!

I hope the sad events of this month have left you unscathed. We were
lucky... we lost no close friends or family in the attacks.

Until later my friends,

Chuck & Jen