Subject: Nomic Update!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 15:09:47 -0500

1/28/01

Incoming:
Player Status Change: Steven Colabufo has entered inactive player status.
According to rule 321. IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE? Steve has missed 5
consecutive votes and therefore slips into the inactive status. He suffers
a penalty of 10 PPs. He is also the current holder (as far as the Speaker
knows) of the Holy Handgrenade of Antioch. If you recieved the Handgrenade
from Steve please contact the Speaker's Office.

The Speaker's address has changed! Chuck can now be reached at
chuck@w...

Outgoing:
Voting Results:
329 Failed (CH) In favor: DJ, JH. Opposed: Joh, MK. Absent: JB, LH, SM,
SC. Excused: KM.
330 Failed (DJ) In favor: DJ, JoH. Opposed: JH, SM. Absent: MK, JB, LH,
SC. Excused: KM.
331 Passed (DJ) In favor: DJ, Joh, SM. Absent: JH, LH, SC, JB, MK.
Excused: KM.

Score Changes: (see Players page for current totals)
Chuck -10 (-10 Author of 329.)
Devon +4 (-10 Author of 330, +14 Author of 331.)

PPs Awards: (see Players page for current totals)
Chuck +18 PPs (5 players voted on 1/18, 4 players voted on 1/21)
Devon +10 PPs (Voted on 1/18 and 1/21)
Jen +10 PPs (Voted on 1/18 and 1/21)
John +10 PPs (Voted on 1/18 and 1/21)
Scott +10 PPs (Voted on 1/18 and 1/21)
Matt +5 PPs (Voted on 1/18)
Steve -10 PPs(Inactive player status as of 1/21)

Outcomes:
Rule 328. OUR WHAT? WHAT KIND OF NAME IS THAT? states:
"Any player that is interested in participating in the NTF should submit
a letter of intent to the Speaker within 3 days of the adoption of this
proposal. The first respondent will be given the title 'Head of Name Task
Force'. [snip] If there are no respondents, or not enough respondents, the
Speaker will randomly choose a person to be the "Head of Name Task Force".
That person then will have the authority to draft players into the NTF to
bring the membership to 3. "

The Speaker's Office admits to screwing this one up by not reminding the
players that we were looking for volunteers. Therefore I open up the three
day period again. The new established deadline for volunteers before
manditory recruitment is midnight EST on Wednesday, January 31st, 2001.
Please do your part!

Chuck Henry
Speaker and Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic