Subject: Nomic Update! Lots 'o stuff to talk about!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 10:44:11 -0500

February 4th, 2001.

Incoming:
New Player Registration:
Added: Susano Otter. The Speaker's Office is now accepting volunteers
for a Mentor. See 324 for details.
Mentoring:
John Henry's mentoring ended Jan. 23rd. (You will be asked for an
evaluation soon.)
Kip Martin's mentoring ended Jan. 31st. (You will be asked for an
evaluation soon.)
New Proposals (http://www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic/props.htm)
333. WHAT'S THE POINT IF YOU CAN'T BLOW THINGS UP? (MK) Due February
11th, 2001.
334. I AM HALLMARK'S LITTLE PATSY (MK) Due February 11th, 2001.
335. BORDOM BRINGS STRANGE PROPS (MK) Due February 11th, 2001.
336. GOD BLESS CARTOON NETWORK (MK) Due February 11th, 2001.

Outgoing:
PPs Awards: (see Players page for current totals.
http://www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic/players.htm)
Matthew +40 (Author 333, 334, 335, 336)
Outcomes:
317 has auto amended itself.
Devon Jacobs is now "Devon Jacobs the Grand Silly Kniggit"
Matthew Keppel is now "Matthew Keppel the Lesser Silly Kniggit"
(Congrats!)
Steven Colabufo is now "Steven Colabufo the Poor Bastard"

The Speaker's Office accepts the help of Matthew Keppel as "Head of Name
Task Force" under rule 328.

Notices:
You may have noticed that there is a new page on the webpages. I will be
getting a online voting mechanic set to make voting for the props easier.
This hopefully will help our sagging participation and simplify my
bookkeeping. I'll let you know whn its ready for a trial run. In the
meantime, pressing submit will do nothing at all!