Subject: A Motion for a recess...

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:14:09 -0400

Under rule 319 "School's Out...Forever!" in the current ruleset, I move for
a recess. The recess shall commence upon 2/3 majority positive vote and
last until August 18th, 2000.

This motion needs two supportive motions to passed. These must be posted to
open forums by 8:15PM Friday, May 19th, 2000 in order to support this
motion.

Charles Henry
windrant@n... ~ www.northnet.org/windrant

---

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:14:04 -0400

I second the motion

At 08:14 PM 5/18/00 -0400, you wrote: 

<excerpt>Under rule 319 "School's Out...Forever!" in the current ruleset,
I move for

a recess. The recess shall commence upon 2/3 majority positive vote 
and

This motion needs two supportive motions to passed. These must be posted
to

motion.

Charles Henry

----------

<<http://click.egroups.com/1/4307/1/_/815700/_/958694988/>

----------

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

[email-masked]

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Web -> http://www.northnet.org/darkstar

E-mail -> djacobs@n...

Netrek -> Darkone (DD)

Diablo -> Moadib (Warrior)

Quakeworld -> Darkstar (Deathmonger)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---

From: "Scott Morgan" <jands1@f...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 04:20:41 -0000

Hi All!

I wholeheartedly "third" the motion! 

-Scott

---

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 08:06:46 -0400

With this support. the motion is waiting for support or opposition from 2/3
of the voters. That's four people out of six voters. Devon and Scott may I
count your support of the motion as a vote of support? In that case we wait
for 2 more people to vote. Please respond to this motion. You have until
May 26th, 2000. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Morgan [mailto:jands1@f...]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 12:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [on_discussion] Re: A Motion for a recess...

Hi All!

-Scott

> windrant@n... ~ www.northnet.org/windrant

------------------------------------------------------------------------
72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4011/1/_/815700/_/958710048/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Scott Morgan" <jands1@f...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:44:10 -0000

Chuck,
Yes, you can count my support of the motion as a vote for a recess!

-Scott Morgan