Subject: NOMIC: Reminders!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 07:09:53 -0400

Greetings everyone!

Just some reminders:
First, proposals 319 "School's Out...Forever",320 "Public Information
Act", 321 "Hello, is Anybody Out There?" are due for votes. 319 is due by
midnight tonight. 320 & 321 are due tomorrow night by midnight.

Second, NomIRC is going to be running again tonight from 8 till midnight.
If you are interested in talking with Devon or myself and the rest of the
nomic players please plan to join us.

Charles Henry
windrant@n... ~ www.northnet.org/windrant

---

From: LilBoof624@a...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:00:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/11/00 7:05:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time, 
windrant@n... writes:

<< www.northnet.org/windrant
I vote yea for the two props up for tonight!
Steve