Subject: new player

From: "Aurora Elizabeth Bewicke" <aurora_elizabeth@h...>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 21:48:19 -0000

Hi everyone:)

I'm one of those new players that still feels very lost, in the game and in 
general.

I guess I took on the game so that I would hear from Jen and Chuck more 
often. It has worked a little bit to my advantage in that sense:)

I don't think winning is really a goal for me, I just like interaction with 
people in general.

I think Jen remembers a thing called DCS, jon's discussion group. It went on 
for years before disbanding. It was really just an email list of people to 
whom topics would be presented and debated on, like abortion, god, religion, 
antimatter, whatever. I made loads of super friends as a result. I guess, 
for some reason, I thought that this game would be similar- but I sooned 
learned it had nothing to do with that. Which is great.... but I was 
wondering if anyone was interested in a general discussion group maybe 
outside, or in addition to Our Nomic, maybe some crafty person could work it 
into the game. I don't know.

Anyway, I'm I the only one up for philosophical e-debate?
We also used to send poems to see what we all thought of them.

I'll only be here till May anyway, but it'd be nice to get into some nice 
fun and some e-friends for the rest of this semster.

Beyond that, I guess I missed a vote that I didn't even understrand was 
happening...with 18 credits plus work and a bad personal life I think I've 
missed the boat....
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.