Subject: AWARDS....

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 07:12:33 -0500

I, the Grand Silly Kniggit, hereby award my 10PP to Jen Henry for
silliness above and beyond the call of duty... talk about twisted....

<italic>"The laughing, spotted elephant that lives in my butter dish and
always swears at me, wanted me to tell you, Happy Birthday! Now that
you're a year older. You think you're better than me don't you! 

Of course its from me! Who else? "

</italic>Thanks Jen, and the outside of the card was even better!

<italic>

</italic>

.

/ \

| |

|.|

|.|

|:| __

,_|:|_, / )

(Oo / _I_

+\ \ || __|

\ \||___|

\ /.:.\-\

|.:. /-----\

|___|::oOo::|

/ |:<<_T_>:|

|_____\ ::: /

| | \ \:/

| | | |

\ / | \___

/ | \_____\

`-'

-Devon Jacobs-

-Grand Silly Kniggit-