Subject: gone but not forgotten....

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 23:05:38 -0400

Hey guys, glad to see you all back....

As you may have noted a few mails back, requested a short leave, without
much explanation. Here's the deal, I just finished working at the castle
(where I have no connection to the outside world) and have to pull up tent
stakes and move my entire life to my new job in Plattsburgh. I will be
without a phone and net service for a bit, but if verizon doesn't miss
their install date, I should be back up and running by sometime next week.
Chuck has kept me posted on current events here, and things are looking
good. I have a bunch of ideas in the works for when I come back too. 
ALSO, I need to know how many people are seriously interested in the noMIRC
chat sessions, that were started just before we broke for summer. If there
are enough people interested, I am still willing to host sessions once or
twice a week. BUT I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU!!! please e-mail me or the list
if you are interested in participating in the chat sessions, so I can set
things up again...

Thanks all, 
see you in a week or two....
-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Web -> http://www.northnet.org/darkstar
E-mail -> djacobs@n...
Netrek -> Darkone (DD)
Diablo -> Moadib (Warrior)
Quakeworld -> Darkstar (Deathmonger)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-