Subject: Prop 302

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 00:17:43 -0500

Thanks for the insight on prop 302, I have decided to edit the proposition
to include the address [email-masked] instead of Chuck's
personal e-mail address. This address will mail the current owner of the
listmail. when Speakership is handed over to a new party, the internal
e-mail address for the listmail will be changed and the global
[email-masked] address will continue to be used thus
eliminating the problem of having to later amend the rules.

to avoid confusion, I have withdrawn prop 302. consider it null and void.
an official statement from Speaker Henry should follow shortly.

the revised proposition will be posted with the next scheduled mailings.

This brings up another good point as well, now that we've already jumped
right into things. It may be a good idea to post proposals to the mailing
list for debate for a short period before submitting them to the speaker in
their final form. This would cut down alot of editing and rescheduling of
polling dates.
-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Web -> http://www.northnet.org/darkstar
E-mail -> djacobs@n...
Netrek -> Darkone (DD)
Diablo -> Moadib (Warrior)
Quakeworld -> Darkstar (Deathmonger)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-