Subject: DRJPROP4

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:37:15 -0400

PROPOSAL FOR DEBATE DRJPROP4

Public Information Act

Each nomic player is endowed with the certain rights set forth in the
current ruleset of Nomicsylvania, and as an active member thereof has the
privilege of amending said ruleset in accordance with current laws. The
amendment of the Nomicsylvania ruleset affects all players, and therefore
the course of events leading to any change in law or custom is deemed to be
the concern of all members of the body, whether or not they choose to
actively participate. Therefore any information, discussion, debate, or
other communication that takes place in any type of open forum (including
nomic run IRC channels as set forth in R-316), public postings, or nomic
governed mail list is hereby considered public information and must be made
available to all members of Nomicsylvania.
-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Web -> http://www.northnet.org/darkstar
E-mail -> djacobs@n...
Netrek -> Darkone (DD)
Diablo -> Moadib (Warrior)
Quakeworld -> Darkstar (Deathmonger)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-