Subject: Nomic Announcement!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 19:02:04 -0500

February 9th, 2001.

As the First Speaker of Our Nomic, I am proud to award the first prestige
point bonus "for service 'above and beyond' the ruleset" to Devon Jacobs. I
make this award under the authority vested to me by rule 309. I award Devon
20 PPs.

The Grand Silly Kniggit has earned this bonus by writing a fine document
entited "Nomic Primer". This primer is an introduction to Our Nomic. The
document covers both formalized procedures and informal customs that we use.
I believe that anyone who takes a learner under rule 324 should consider
using Devon's work as "required reading" for the learner.

Congratulations Devon on a job well done!

The Nomic Primer can be found on the Our Nomic webpages under
Welcome|Forums. (http://www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic/forums.htm) Soon
I will be renaming the Forums section and calling it the "Library".
Hopefully, the Library will become a repository for great Our Nomic related
documents. I encourage all players to help fill the library with other
great works.

Chuck Henry
Speaker and Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic