Subject: Nomic Update!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:25:17 -0500

2/1/01

Incoming:
New Proposals
322. Support your local lobbyist
(http://www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic/props.htm)

Outgoing:
PPs Awards: (see Players page for current totals)
Devon +10 PPs (Author 322)
Notices: There were no volunteers for the NTF. Therefore according to
328 I must randomly assign the leadership role of the NTF to a player. I
will make my determination within the next 24 hours. In this random
assignment, inactive players will not be considered nor players who are
considered excused (official or not). That certainly limits the pool.
Should have volunteered ya know!

Chuck Henry
Speaker and Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic