Subject: Re: [on_discussion] Webpages

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 23:30:51 -0400

that's because Chuck used HTML layers, only supported by IE5 and above or
netscape 4.5???? I forget the exact version of netscape, but you'll have
to yell at him, I have no control over the web pages....

At 11:30 AM 4/29/01, you wrote: 

<excerpt>I like the web pages but I can't see the words on the rule set
page. I was

wondering if my computer is screwed up (more than likely) or if its
whats

really going on.

John Henry

"Move over Kenedys! theres 4 Henry's in this democracy"

-Chuck Henry

John Henry

-> "Money is just the way we keep score." <<-

<center><bold><color><param>0000,3333,9999</param>Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor</color></bold> 

</center><<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=135184.947800.2655897.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700057088:N/A=365904/?http://loan.yahoo.com/c/>Get
your Credit Report online! 

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

[email-masked]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
<<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of Service. 

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

A god of iron and machines, work, war and death. 

A blacksmith, a soldier, a politician. 

The civilizer, the one who clears the way through 

the wilderness with his ever-present machete.

Ogum watches over me with sleepless eyes,

protecting and guiding me through the wilderness

of this reality. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

---

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:20:10 -0400

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Version 4.0 of browsers or above... I figured that was a safe bet
considering most people (statistically speaking) have browsers for 4.0 and
above. And besides if you like the Java stuff you MUST have 4.0 and above
in each of those browsers to take advantage of it. John has an older
machine (read: ancient machine) so we just installed a really old browser
just to conserve disk space.

So until we put a larger machine in John's room... you're out of luck John.
If anybody else out there is having the same problem... I'll go back to
tables instead of layers for the ruleset... just let me know. The goal of
the pages is easy information dissemination not technical beauty...[sniff
sniff] ;)

-C
Chuck Henry
Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} [mailto:djacobs@n...]
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 11:31 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [on_discussion] Webpages

that's because Chuck used HTML layers, only supported by IE5 and above or
netscape 4.5???? I forget the exact version of netscape, but you'll have to
yell at him, I have no control over the web pages....

At 11:30 AM 4/29/01, you wrote:

I like the web pages but I can't see the words on the rule set page. I
was
wondering if my computer is screwed up (more than likely) or if its
whats
really going on.

John Henry

John Henry

-> "Money is just the way we keep score." <-

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=135184.947800.2655897.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700057088:N/A
=365904/?http://loan.yahoo.com/c/>Get your Credit Report online!

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<<<<

-Devon