Subject: *****NOMIC ALERT*****

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 06:52:36 -0400

Final testing stages have been completed!!!

All is in order and ready to roll!!!!

Tomorrow (Thursday) night is a NOMIRC night, so download the client and
come chat with us!!!! 

Pop in any time between 8pm and midnight!!!! stay for an hour, stay for a
beer! or stay the whole time!!!! it's up to you. 

remember, this is YOUR nomic, lets participate!!!!!

if you have any problems downloading or installing the client, contact me at:
djacobs@n... 
and I will get you up and running ASAP!!!!

-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Web -> http://www.northnet.org/darkstar
E-mail -> djacobs@n...
Netrek -> Darkone (DD)
Diablo -> Moadib (Warrior)
Quakeworld -> Darkstar (Deathmonger)
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-