Subject: NOMIC UPDATE

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 08:50:32 -0400

[05/28/01]

Incoming

Recruitment:

Chuck recruited Jeffrey Ellsworth on 5/2/01, 2 votes now remain.

Mentoring:

Mark Risen's mentoring has ended.

Callie Hammond's mentoring has ended.

Falcon Arendell's mentoring has ended.

Adam Hrankowski's mentoring has ended.

Brian Lord's mentoring will has ended.

Jaimss Carpenter's mentoring has ended.

Jeffrey Ellsworth's mentoring has ended.

** Mentor evaluation sheets will be going out this today 

please return them to the speakers office by June 1, 2001

Notices: 

UNDER RULE 328, THE NAMING TASK FORCE (NTF), IT'S RULESET, 

AND ALL OF ITS OPERATIONS ARE HEREBY SUSPENDED PENDING RECIEPT 

OF UPDATES FROM JEN HENRY AND SCOTT MORGAN.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ORIGINAL REQUEST FOR UPDATE FROM 5/22/01:

<italic>UNDER RULE 328:

As the Speaker of Our Nomic, I hereby request an update from

<bold><underline>ALL</underline></bold> members of the NTF by
midnight on 5/25/2001. 

Each member should send me, via direct e-mail, a brief synopsis of eis
NTF activities from 2/4/2001 to present. The mail should also contain
the current list of name choices for Our Nomic, an estimated timeline for
final name choice, and the CURRENT NTF RULESET. Any input you would like
to give on the NTF, or your participation in it are also welcome.

</italic>

Rule 328."...The NTF reports to the Speaker. At any time the Speaker can
make requests of the NTF and receive a fulfillment of that request within
3 calendar days. If the request is not fulfilled in the 3 day period, the
Speaker then may suspend operations of the NTF until the request is
filled...".

.

/ \

| |

|.|

|.|

|:| __

,_|:|_, / )

(Oo / _I_

+\ \ || __|

\ \||___|

\ /.:.\-\

|.:. /-----\

|___|::oOo::|

/ |:<<_T_>:|

|_____\ ::: /

| | \ \:/

| | | |

\ / | \___

/ | \_____\

`-'

-Devon Jacobs-

-Grand Silly Kniggit-

--Speaker of Our Nomic--