Subject: The Board

From: smartgamer <sgamer@s...>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 10:38:26 -0500

Head to the FILES section of http://groups.yahoo.com, after clicking on the
on_discussion link. I put in the board's files there. Playing pieces aren't
shown because your piece is just going to be a character in the standard
Wingdings font. (Send me an HTML email with the piece you want- HTML
preserves fonts, so it's easy for me to know.) Any color. But check out the
neat board background, and the Give, Take, Random, and Nothing spaces- I
made a Board folder. Check it out...

--Adam Norberg

---

From: "Mark Risen" <kandelar@n...>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 19:57:43 -0700

I like the board and symbols.

----- Original Message -----
From: "smartgamer" <sgamer@s...>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 8:38 AM
Subject: [on_discussion] The Board

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>