Subject: RE: DRJPROP5

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 22:55:35 -0400

Devon,
I'm confused... is this a proposal that I should act on or is this a
proposition as stated in rule 303? Any protection afforded by rule 303 is
considered to be in effect as of now in the case of it being a proposition.
If it's a proposal then I will enter it into the hopper as soon as you give
me the go ahead. (Sheesh! You wrote 303 for godsakes!)

Chuck Henry
Speaker and Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic

-----Original Message-----
From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} [mailto:djacobs@a...]
Sent: Monday, October 09, 2000 7:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: DRJPROP5

PROPOSAL DRJPROP5
Suspension of NomIRC

This proposal hereby suspends rule 316:the NomIRC system. This temporary
suspension is brought about by general lack of interest and / or
participants in this particular medium. The suspension will be
automatically lifted when Our Nomic Membership exceeds 20 players, at
which time rule 316 will return to active status as originally written.

-Devon