Subject: recess

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 01:10:40 -0400

[6/14/2001]

Our nomic is officially <bold><color><param>ffff,0000,0000</param>in
recess</color></bold>. 

<italic>The recess shall commence IMMEDIATELY 

and last until midnight August 18th, 2001.

</italic>

the official vote was 6 yea, 4 nay. quorum was 10

for those of you cool enough to have MS Excel, the vote calculations are
attached to this mail.

Under Rule 319: Within one week of this motion, 2/3 of the active
registered voters must respond to any open forum either in support or
opposition to the motion. If 2/3 of the active registered voters do not
respond then the motion is scrapped. <bold>If a majority of voters who
responded to the motion are in support then Our Nomic is considered in
recess. </bold>During this period of recess, the forums of discussion
continue to operate upon the discretion of the moderator of that forum.
However, no new proposals can be submitted or acted upon until the recess
ends. Any proposals in the Hopper shall be acted upon on the date that
was assigned to them, by the Speaker, regardless of the recess. 

Upon the date stated as the end of the recess, all functions of Our Nomic
shall return to pre-recess status.

<bold>

</bold>Have a great summer folks!!

See you in august!

.

/ \

| |

|.|

|.|

|:| __

,_|:|_, / )

(Oo / _I_

+\ \ || __|

\ \||___|

\ /.:.\-\

|.:. /-----\

|___|::oOo::|

/ |:<<_T_>:|

|_____\ ::: /

| | \ \:/

| | | |

\ / | \___

/ | \_____\

`-'

-Devon Jacobs-

-Grand Silly Kniggit-

--Speaker of Our Nomic--