From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 16:47:18 -0500

Hey folks, remember voting day for prop 332 is the 8th of this month...
that's THURSDAY!!!

I urge you to support this prop, as it will get people more involved in
game play and make the game more enjoyable by working into the game a
little competition, mini alliances, and the ability to play on other folks
to get your props passed!!!

-Devon Jacobs
Grand Silly Kniggit!

*****************

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL LOBBYIST Any proposal submitted directly to the speaker
for voting (including those of submitted by the speaker) under rule 204
must be accompanied by at least two (2) letters of support written by
separate players other than the author to qualify for voting. Any proposals
not meeting these conditions will be rejected by the speaker. These letters
of support must be submitted to the speaker in the same manner as a
proposal would be. This support must be gained through direct communication
with other players. The on_discussion mailing list may not be used to lobby
for support of a proposal that will be submitted directly to the speaker
for voting. Players submitting letters of support on the behalf of the
author of a proposal are in no way obligated to vote in favor of that
proposal. Any proposal submitted to all members of the on_discussion
mailing list for debate before submission to the speaker for voting under
rule 303 is exempt from this rule. Any proposals rejected by the speaker
for not meeting the conditions of this rule may be resubmitted in their
original text under rule 303. 

Comments from Proponent: Hey folks, it's time to see where everyone's
loyalties lie… This prop will allow you to find out if you're going to have
enough votes to pull it off before you submit it. It will get people
talking, making allies, and hopefully get the game moving a bit… And
remember just cause you write a letter of support for a prop, doesn't mean
you have to vote for it later!!!