Subject: Ok sorry Matt!

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 07:16:08 -0500

Well let me tell the stupid shit I went through... cause of course by my own
idiocy.

I wanted to use a play by email server to generate teh "random"
determination of points for the proponents of adopted proposals. Great idea!
They send the results right to an email address and there'd be no chance of
me tampering with the results. I thought it would be fair. Well, I have
this server send the email to the list... however I forgot the list was set
to reject email from anybody except list members. Matt's point roll ended
up, again because of another mistake, with 2 dice rolls on it... so this
wasn't going smoothly. According to the dice roller, Matt's points was
three. However, the second roll was different. I sent a message thinking
that everybody would get... but nobody did... so everything's screwed up
now.

Do to the mix up, I am offically rerolling Matt's die and we'll see what
comes up... if it's more than 3 he gets to keep it. If it is less than 3
then he keeps the 3. sound fair? If not too bad.

-Speaker

Charles Henry
windrant@n... ~ www.northnet.org/windrant