Subject: AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR...

From: "Windrant" <windrant@n...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 07:10:10 -0400

Greetings,
I would like to take this opportunity to encourage folks to jump in and
participate! I've written 3 proposals since our break and I'd like to see
some more come about. At this rate, I may win. I'm not even sure it's
legal under the ruleset.

Also, Our Nomic must find new fresh blood to survive. The new rules in the
ruleset are designed to provide ample incentive for you to find people to
join the game and to keep them playing. Take advantage of the tremendous
almost FREE points you could earn! Now's the time to start emailing the
world about our game. Please, please, please recruit some people and let's
get a fresh start... the winter is coming! Soon the boredom will be here.

Now that I'm done ranting... I've got ideas for some interesting rules
that'll get some discussion started. Let's hear some of yours!

-C

Chuck Henry
Speaker and Historian of Our Nomic
www.northnet.org/windrant/OurNomic