Subject: I AM NO PATSY, BUT HERE IT IS...

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 18:33:30 -0500

I hereby declare a new holiday in Nomicsylvania!

March 18th is the official birthday of the Grand Silly Kniggit!

It shall be celebrated by the chugging of beer for at least 3 consecutive
hours except for minors, and those with valid doctor's excuses. 

Last Call shall be celebrated by the singing of "<italic>It's The End Of
The World As We Know It"</italic> by R.E.M. in the loudest, most out of
tune booze hound voice you can muster. 

My 10PP will go to that person who can come send me the most foul,
raunchy, twisted, sick, yet side-splittingly funny e-card...

toodles

.

/ \

| |

|.|

|.|

|:| __

,_|:|_, / )

(Oo / _I_

+\ \ || __|

\ \||___|

\ /.:.\-\

|.:. /-----\

|___|::oOo::|

/ |:<<_T_>:|

|_____\ ::: /

| | \ \:/

| | | |

\ / | \___

/ | \_____\

`-'

-Devon Jacobs-

-Grand Silly Kniggit-