Subject: nomIRC

From: Devon Jacobs {Darkstar} <djacobs@n...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 22:05:21 -0400

<center>*****NOMIRC WAS SHUT DOWN AT 10PM THIS EVENING DUE TO LACK OF
INTEREST*****

</center>as nobody is participating in the IRC forum, as acting moderator
I shut down the nomIRC server at 10pm on May 18, 2000 pursuant to rule
316. Based on the outcome of the pending motion to suspend, nomIRC will
be suspended for the same time period and will resume on the Thursday
following August 18, 2000.

316. "HELLO OPERATOR?"

To spawn a more invigorating environment, an Internet Relay Chat (IRC)
chat

room will be active 2 nights per week beginning at 8pm and
<bold><italic>ending at the

moderator's discretion with a minimum time of 2 hours</italic></bold>.
The moderators for

the first game will be Devon Jacobs and _______________________. The

current chat days, chat room name and IRCServer location of the chat
room

will be Posted on the official OUR NOMIC website, initially the 
chatroom

name will be OURNOMIC and the IRCServer will be _____________. The

moderator has all powers entitled to em pursuant to the IRC rules
governing

chat room moderators.

Adopted April 16th, 2000. In Favor: DJ, SM. Opposed: MK

-Devon

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Web -> http://www.northnet.org/darkstar

E-mail -> djacobs@n...

Netrek -> Darkone (DD)

Diablo -> Moadib (Warrior)

Quakeworld -> Darkstar (Deathmonger)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-