Re: Comments?

by sluissa at 2006-05-30 22:05:24

I agree with the sentiment that there are too many units added in this proposal as well as the range being too long.

Splash damage could be a good addition, as long as there weren't too many units that took advantage of it.

Personally, I'd like to see a seige command added.

something like:

If a square is surrounded by player's units on all sides(north, south, east, and west) for X amount of days then the surrounding player takes control of all Buildings within the square. All units in the square have a 80% chance of being destroyed, 10% chance of jumping immediately to the nearest building belonging to the surrounded player and a 10% chance of changing ownership to the surrounding player.

X is 5(higher? lower?)*(the number of buildings in the surrounded square)

This being a rough draft is up for improvements and corrections, I will propose a final draft in the next day or so unless someone beats me to it.