Subject: MN-L: querying the current position of game 11

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:33:34 -0000

According to my records, it's PaulWay's turn to move. I just want to verify
this is indeed the case - I hope I haven't just missed his move and it's
actually my turn.

dave
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 14:06:25 +0000

>this is indeed the case - I hope I haven't just missed his move and it's

Unless I've missed it as well; yes, it's still his turn.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"In my own sick way, I'll always stay true to you."
-- Morrissey, "Speedway"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com