Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:04:42 +1000

[Long Game] 
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| | | | | Tokens | 
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
|*dave | Limehouse | 10 |-34 | 1 2 1 0 0 9 1 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Bethnal Green | 5 |-52 | 3 2 3 0 0 0 1 | 
|*Jon | Seven Sisters | 9 |-38 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Kennington | 10 |-23 | 3 6 1 0 0 6 3 | 
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Mon 0700 | 
+---------------+ | Wembley Park | +----------------+ 
+---------------+ | Amersham | +----------------+ 
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> | 
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+ 
+--Possessions-------------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | *Zones 1-3 Pass*, Hats (B,C,T,V), *Drone Stick* | 
| Drone | | 
| Dunx | Hats (A,V,B,T,C), Old Street Stub, Zones 1-6 Pass | 
| | Amersham Stub | 
| Jon | Hats (B,T), Zones 1-6 Pass, One Pigeon | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,T,V), Chocolate Bar | 
+---------+----------------------------------------------------+ 
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+ 
| Chesham | Bk || Seven Sisters | BkBu | 
| Dollis Hill | BkBk || London Bridge | ReReReReBu | 
| Beckton | BkBk || | | 
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+ 

dave : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT) 
Dunx : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Collecting Hat] 
Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Stepney Green (DS, via DL, EL, DS) 
[Collecting Hat] [Blocking Mile End] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN) [Purchasing Stub] 
[Collecting Hat (British Rail)] 
Jon : [LV+3] Kings Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Blocking Angel] 
dave : [LV+2] West India Quay (DL, via DS, EL, DL) 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CN,VC,PD,BK) [Silver to Bronze] 
[Purchasing Overpriced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Elephant & Castle (NT) 
Jon : [LV+3] Bank (NT via NT,MC,CL,NT) 
dave : [LV+1] Stratford (DL) [Collecting Hat (Terminus)] 
[Hands on Hat] 
Kevan : Pass [Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : Pimlico (VC via NT) 
Jon : Time Out 
PaulWay : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
dave : [LV+3] Hainault (CN via DL, CN) 
[Charge Tunneling to Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3] 
Kevan : Pass (Charing Cross (JB)) [Recycling] [Wembley Park Wild] 
[Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : Finchley Road (MP) [Using the Trellis Roundhouse Manoeuvre] 
[Bulkheading Wembley Park] [Gold to Bronze] 
[Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Jon : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CL,MP,VC,BK,PD,NT) 
[Silver to Bronze] [Silver to Bronze] [Silver to Bronze] 
[Collecting Hat] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
[Catching Pigeon] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Brixton [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
dave : [LV+1] Turnham Green (PD) [Purchasing Zones 1-3 Pass] 
Kevan : [LV+3] St. James's Park (DS via JL,VC) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Moorgate (MP) [Recycling] [Amersham Wild] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Jon : Time Out 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Elephant and Castle [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Head] 
dave : Embankment (NT via PD,JL,NT) [Hands on Hat] 
[Claiming Drone Stick] [Reshuffling] 
Dunx : [Wild] Amersham (MP) [Collecting Hat] 
Jon : Time Out 
PaulWay : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (NT) [Claiming a Blue 
Token off London Bridge] [Purchasing a Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands on Head] 
dave : King's X (PD, via: BL,JL,CN,BL,PD) 
Dunx : [Purchasing Stub] [LV+3] Rickmansworth (MP) [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Green Park [Collecting Hat (Verdant)] 
dave : Time Out 
Dunx : [LV+2] North Harrow (MP) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : Liverpool Street (NT via JL, BK) [Claiming a Blue token
off London Bridge] [Blocking Moorgate] [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]

{ Comment: 
Marking dave as inactive.

Ah, Dunx, we meet again, you and I. Before I kill you, I insist on
challenging you to a blindfolded karate match...

Route: GRPK CHAX EMBK WTRL LMNT ELCA BORO LOBR BANK MRGT OLST

(And for those lunatics who particularly want to remember all those
ill-fated Venbacker Codes, I've unearthed a 1992 play manual and
typed them all into Spiron...)

0:10 +1Bk Same line move
+2Bl, +2Re, +1Bk Seven interchanges passed through
+1Bu Four lines run through Liverpool Street.
0:05 +1Bu Token claim
0:10 -1Re Block [red token vanishes due to Quadrant Zero effect]
0:10 Collecting an A-Z hat
0:20 and keeping it. 

Charge +=17. Time flies.

Description:

A quick foray south of the river to pick up another blue token,
and blocking Moorgate just in case...
} 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-l
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com