Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 - Teeny Tiny Buzzette

From: kenningd@w... (kenningd)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 10:16:53 +0100

>> No, sorry - Seven Sisters to Kings X only passes through one interchange 
>> (Finsbury Park). Since you've moved to Kings X, you haven't passed through 
>> it. 
>
> Erm, there's two on my map...

Only if you count Highbury & Islington, which is an interchange with Silverlink 
and WAGN, neither of which count in this game.

dave

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:02:19 +0000 (GMT)

> and WAGN, neither of which count in this game.

You're right...

Meep!

I have reposted...

-- 
Jonathan David Amery, Trinity Hall, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1TJ. #####
http://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~jda23/home.html o__#######
"This intelligent virus corrodes the code to rewrite its \.#######
interior. The result is not convincing on this slide, but you should see the
modified Hellhound that we have locked up in a confined area of the site."