Subject: MN-L: Game 11 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 30 Nov 98 17:12:16 +0000

+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| | | | | Tokens | 
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Limehouse | 9 | 32 | 0 0 3 0 0 5 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Kevan | Kennington | 0 |-27 | 4 4 1 0 1 3 0 | 
| Dunx | Bethnal Green | 5 |-10 | 1 1 1 0 0 1 1 | 
| Jon | Seven Sisters | 6 |-29 | 2 1 2 0 0 1 2 | 
| PaulWay | Kennington | 0 | 0 | 2 0 0 0 0 2 0 | 
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Sat 1200 | 
+---------------+ | | +----------------+ 
+---------------+ | | +----------------+ 
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> | 
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+ 
+--Possessions-------------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,C,T,V) | 
| Drone | | 
| Kevan | Seven Pigeons, Hat (B), Overpriced Baguette | 
| Dunx | Hats (A,V,B), Old Street Stub, Zones 1-6 Pass | 
| Jon | Hat (B), | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
+---------+----------------------------------------------------+ 
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+ 
| Chesham | Bk || Seven Sisters | Bk | 
| Dollis Hill | Bk || London Bridge | ReReReRe | 
| Beckton | Bk || | | 
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+ 

dave : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT) 
Dunx : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Collecting Hat] 
Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Stepney Green (DS, via DL, EL, DS) 
[Collecting Hat] [Blocking Mile End] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN) [Purchasing Stub] 
[Collecting Hat (British Rail)] 
Jon : [LV+3] Kings Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Blocking Angel] 
dave : [LV+2] West India Quay (DL, via DS, EL, DL) 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CN,VC,PD,BK) [Silver to Bronze] 
[Purchasing Overpriced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Elephant & Castle (NT) 
Jon : [LV+3] Bank (NT via NT,MC,CL,NT) 
dave : [LV+1] Stratford (DL) [Collecting Hat (Terminus)] 
[Hands on Hat] 
Kevan : Pass [Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : Pimlico (VC via NT) 
Jon : Time Out 
PaulWay : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT) [Purchasing Zone 
2 Pass] 
dave : [LV+3] Hainault (CN via DL, CN) 
[Charge Tunneling to Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3] 
Kevan : Pass (Charing Cross (JB)) [Recycling] [Wembley Park Wild] 
[Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : Finchley Road (MP) [Using the Trellis Roundhouse Manoeuvre] 
[Bulkheading Wembley Park] [Gold to Bronze] 
[Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 

{ Comment: 
Rather cruel, but I really don't fancy Kevan having quite so many Golds 
quite so soon. 

I confess some curiosity about how many Pigeons one should really be 
able to carry, and for how long: Kevan's coat pockets must be getting 
quite nasty by now. 

And presumably Kevan will be forced to move once we reach Sunday. 

Anyway, in full: 

0:10 -1 Bk (line change Move - on Beckton) 
+1 Bu, +1 Re (through four interchanges, stopping at a two liner) 
0:05 +1 Go, +1 Si, +1 Br (manoeuvring) 
0:20 -4 Re (bulkhead - on London Bridge) 
0:00 -1 Go, +8 Br (breaking a Gold - vapour) 
0:10 -8 Br (purchasing - vapour) 
0:10 (millinary - A-Z) 
---- 
0:55 

Game Time goes forwards, as ever (H G Wells notwithstanding) 
Charge delta: 30 - 30 = 0 
Correcting the spelling in the Luggage Rack. 

} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com