Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 problem (may not be a buzz)

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 17:23:51 +1000

On Friday, February 26, 1999 5:01 PM, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> [Long Game]
> +----------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
> | | | | | Tokens |
> | Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
> +----------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
> |*dave | Limehouse | 10 |-34 | 1 2 1 0 0 9 1 |
> | RiffRaff | | 0 | 0 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 0 |
> +----------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
> RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass]

Hmmmm. I did this to Kevan in another game, and it was allowed to stand,
but I think this was only because he was able to say it was OK. Someone
else will have to look into this - I've got to go and be beaten up (SCA
fighter practice, you know...)

Have a good one, whatever it is,	

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-l
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com