Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 18:22:48 +0000

>> I've just noticed that Paul is squatting at my Home Station
>
>I knew something funny was going on, but couldn't quite put my finger on it.
>How did I miss that? Perhaps, Kevan, you could object to PW's choice of Home
>Station, as permitted by whichever rule it is, but I fear that would throw
>the game into a state of apoplexy.

The current wording ("The following sets of Stations may not be used as
Home Stations: [...] Other Players' Home Stations (unless those Players
agree)") is probably ambiguous enough to allow it; I could simply Buzz
the first Play Paul made that used the Home Station, claiming that I don't
agree to its usage (which is actually irrespective of whether I let him
move in at the start of the Game or not, being pedantic).

I'd rather leave it as it is and fix the wording tomorrow, really. Sharing
a Home isn't something that's ever happened before, and it'll be
interesting to see how it pans out.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"See, I've already waited too long, and all my hope is gone."
-- The Smiths, "How Soon Is Now?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com