Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 Not a GSD.

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 17:41:22 +1000

> Sorry - it got lost in the start-of-term emails.
> If I don't send a move in pretty soon I probably won't is the general
> gist of it. :-(
> 
So this means you're going to submit another GSD, or should I move?

Bilge pumps on the starbord cow, sir!

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-l
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:21:31 +0000 (GMT)

> So this means you're going to submit another GSD, or should I move?

Go ahead.