Subject: MN-L: Playing Order

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 12:52:13 GMT

>I said this on Friday but it doesn't seem to have been sent on by the list - 
>presumably the rather odd 'Reply To' field as hinted at by Kevan... 

Ah. Yes. Since fixed, along with most of the other Lounges. (Carelessly,
I registered the Brooke-Taylor Lounge in Julie's name, since she was
still "logged in" to eGroups when I did it. I had to take a hammer to
the cookies file to log her out, as well. Pah.)

>Anyway - I'd like to join Game 11 please. 

The Playing Order becomes...

1. dave
2. Drone
3. Kevan
4. Dunx
5. Jon

Play on.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Krooklok; Murgatroyd; Web site, Notts."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "Four Skinny Indie Kids"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com