Subject: MN-L: MN: New Mornington Nomic Discussion Mailing List

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 15 Jan 99 13:18:22 +0000

Players: 

First of all, apologies for the massive cross post. I wanted to make sure I 
didn't miss anybody. 

The foobar mailing list finally appears to have entirely died. I don't know 
if anyone else has tried sending anything to it lately, but my messages from 
both work and home over the last couple of days have completely failed to 
turn up. 

So, I've set up an alternative list on eGroups called l-nomic-d. 

Subscribe to the discussion lounge in the same way as you did for the Game 
lounges, that is send a blank email to "[email-masked]". 

I shall issue an appropriate Proposal next Week (unless anyone thinks an EP 
would be more appropriate?), and update the web page this evening. 

Play on! 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-l
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com