Subject: MN-L: Buzz

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:13:09 GMT

> Jon : [LV+3] Kings Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Catching Pigeon]
> [Blocking Angel]

There aren't any Pigeons at Kings Cross, I'm afraid; any that you might see
are mere figments of your imagination. ("Any Player may perform the post-Move
Action "[Catching Pigeon]" to add a Pigeon to eir Inventory, provided that
their Piece is situated at Charing Cross (the Station nearest to Trafalgar
Square)." - Rule 1.4.25)

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Very nice, very nice, but maybe in the next world."
-- The Smiths, "Death of a Disco Dancer"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 18:58:54 +0000 (GMT)

> their Piece is situated at Charing Cross (the Station nearest to Trafalgar

/me has a very vivid imagination.

Hmm. You're right.

I was going to have to repost anyway, since I hadn't seen Dunx's
correction...

Jon.