Subject: MN-L: Game 11 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:59:28 GMT

+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| dave | Limehouse | 5 | 13 | 0 0 2 0 0 3 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Kevan | Kennington | 6 |-27 | 4 0 1 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | Bethnal Green | 0 |-17 | 1 0 0 0 0 2 0 |
| Jon | Seven Sisters | 3 |-35 | 3 0 2 0 0 1 1 |
+---------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Fri 2200 |
+---------------+ | | +----------------+
+---------------+ | | +----------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> |
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+
+--Posessions--------------------------------------------------+
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,C,V) |
| Drone | |
| Kevan | Three Pigeons, Hat (B), Overpriced Baguette |
| Dunx | Hats (V,B), Old Street Stub |
| Jon | Hat (B), |
+--------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+
| Chesham | Bk || | |
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+

dave : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT)
Dunx : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Collecting Hat]
Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass]
Stepney Green (DS, via DL, EL, DS)
[Collecting Hat] [Blocking Mile End]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Catching Pigeon]
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN) [Purchasing Stub]
[Collecting Hat (British Rail)]
Jon : [LV+3] Kings Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Blocking Angel]
dave : [LV+2] West India Quay (DL, via DS, EL, DL)
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CN,VC,PD,BK) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Overpriced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]

{
Comment:

Updated dave's LV from 3 to 5.

--

Time, like an ever-rolling stream...

-1 Black for the Line-Change (evaporates)
+1 Silver for passing five Interchanges
+1 Black for a three-Liner
Charge untouched

-5 Bronze for the Baguette

Catching two Pigeons (an extra one from the Baguette)
}

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Our family tree hacked into decline, and I'm
spared the pain of ever saying goodbye."
-- Morrissey, "(I'm) The End Of The Family Line"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com