Subject: MN-L: Game 11 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 13 Nov 98 14:42:30 +0000

+---------+---------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| | | | | Tokens | 
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+---------+---------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Limehouse | 3 | 2 | 1 0 1 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Kevan | Kennington | 3 |-27 | 4 0 2 0 0 3 0 | 
| Dunx | Bethnal Green | 0 |-17 | 1 0 0 0 0 3 0 | 
| Jon | Seven Sisters | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+---------+---------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Fri 1900 | 
+---------------+ | | +----------------+ 
+---------------+ | | +----------------+ 
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> | 
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +----------------+ 
+--Posessions----------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,V) | 
| Drone | | 
| Kevan | Pigeon, Hat (B) | 
| Dunx | Hats (V,B), Old Street Stub | 
| Jon | Hat (B) | 
+---------+------------------------------------------------+ 

dave : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT) 
Dunx : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Collecting Hat] 
Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Stepney Green (DS, via DL, EL, DS) 
[Collecting Hat] [Blocking Mile End] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Catching Pigeon] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN) [Purchasing Stub] 
[Collecting Hat (British Rail)] 

{ Comment: 
Quick repost - forgot to claim my interchange token... 

Haven't had a stub for a while - could be useful. 

In full - 

0:10 (LV change) 
0:10 -1 Bk (line changing Move - vapour) 
+1 Re (two interchanges) 
0:10 -2 Br (queueing at the ticket office) 
0:10 (hat gathering) 
---- 
0:40 

Charge delta = 23 - 40 = -17 
Misnamed my Verdant Hat as Green - corrected. 
Game Time updated. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com