Subject: MN-L: Re: Resignation

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 21:56:08 +0100

Jonathan wrote:
> My lords, ladies and gentlemen,
>
>I am therefore resigning from the Long Game and from
>Mornington Nomic.

I won't hide my sadness at this news - Jonathan's contributions have been
very valuable in the time e's been playing, and eir unique voice will be
missed in the debates on the style and development of the game.

This isn't to say I agree with everything that e has said - far from it, in
many cases - but I've always looked forward to reading eir commentary and
proposals.

Still, I'm sure we'll speak again. I hope that real life treats you well.

--
Dunx
Ceci n'est pas un .sig

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-l
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications