Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:19:57 GMT

>> Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CN,VC,PD,BK) [Silver to Bronze]
>> [Purchasing Overpriced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
>
>Nice move. Fair play to yer man.

Thanks.

Interestingly, this would put me very near to victory in a vanilla-rules
Game. Easily stopped with a Block on Euston, of course, but still
uncomfortably near. Hmm. I suppose it's good that we're developing
"classic openings" that other Players will consider and defend against
in future Games...

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras is
finite. This is wrong tool. No, no, not good. No. No. Never use this."
-- Zathras, "Babylon 5 (World Without End, Part 2)"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com