Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:18:31 +1000

On Saturday, February 27, 1999 10:31 PM, Jonathan Ellis
[SMTP:jonathan@f...] wrote:
> {Comments: Self-explanatory, really. But somebody credited me with 2
> Blue Tokens, which I shouldn't start the game with at all, so I've
> deleted them. I hope nobody will mind that I've taken the liberty of
> doing the same to RiffRaff. Apologies, but it was the person who wrote us
> both into the table that managed this... but the Rules say "two reds, two
> blacks, two bronzes, no blues, no greens, no golds and no silvers", so
> I'm holding to that.}

Whoops. That'd be me copying Jon's token collection without heeding
exactly what they were for. I was intelligent enough to know you should've
had two bronzes, but not enough to actually look up the rules. Thanks for
being honest about it :-)

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-l
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com