Subject: MN-L: Game 11 Buzz on Jon

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:19:12 +0000

[forgive the lack of quoting, but Eudora's being useless about
it again]

Anyway. Charing Cross is still a Holy Station, I'm afraid - you can't
Shunt someone from it.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"My mountain bike is rusty, the people in the flat above don't trust me."
-- David Devant and his Spirit Wife, "Slip It To Me #"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 23:15:15 +0000 (GMT)

> Anyway. Charing Cross is still a Holy Station, I'm afraid - you can't

*still*?

D'oh. *That* one needs fixing... :)

-- 
Jonathan David Amery, Trinity Hall, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1TJ. #####
http://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~jda23/home.html o__#######
"This intelligent virus corrodes the code to rewrite its \.#######
interior. The result is not convincing on this slide, but you should see the
modified Hellhound that we have locked up in a confined area of the site."