Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 - Teeny Tiny Buzzette

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 13 Nov 98 17:50:41 +0000

My word, a whole Round in one day. Excellent! 

Anyway... 

> Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat] 

> Jon : [LV+3] Kings Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Catching Pigeon] 
> [Blocking Angel] 

> +Re (2-Passed) 

No, sorry - Seven Sisters to Kings X only passes through one interchange 
(Finsbury Park). Since you've moved to Kings X, you haven't passed through 
it. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 19:27:16 +0000 (GMT)

> (Finsbury Park). Since you've moved to Kings X, you haven't passed through 

Erm, there's two on my map...

/me resolves to look closer at his map when he returns to his room.

Jon.