Subject: MN-L: Join game 11 wish

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:23:31 +1000

I would like to join game 11.

Grampians,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 23:59:41 +0000

>I would like to join game 11.

You're after Jon, say the dice. So, er, it becomes your Turn.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Every day, you must say, oh, how do I feel about my life?
Anything is hard to find when you will not open your eyes."
-- The Smiths, "Accept Yourself"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com