Subject: MN-L: Buzz on dave

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 16:25:14 +0000

> dave : [LV+1] Charing Cross (NT via CN, WC, NT)
> [Shunting Kevan to Camden Town] [Catching Pigeon]

Charing Cross is a Holy Station, I'm afraid.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... -
<http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan>http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive
/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."
-- G.K. Chesterton 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: duncan@l... (Duncan Ellis)
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 06:48:56 GMT

>Charing Cross is a Holy Station, I'm afraid.

This is true, but as an observation - if Kevan had been Shunted successfully, e
should have lost all eir pigeons.

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig