Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 Smacko!

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 12:19:35 +1000

On Monday, September 20, 1999 10:05 PM, kevan@d...
[SMTP:kevan@d...] wrote:
> {Comments:
> 
> > Kevan can't displace me with a DH loop - I have silvers to spare,
> > and can make more if necessary. No-one else seems near enough,
> > stack of gold and I'm quite content where I am.
> 
> Pay attention, Paul; you left yourself wide open to a Shunt. Blam.

Oh bugger. Forgot to re-block. What a moron! I wonder if a Maelburg
might've been more appropriate. Or something. Too late now. *Laughs*
It's your turn to take a bow, Kevan - I'll applaud that :-)

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW