Subject: MN-L: ame 11 Game State Document

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 15:19:54 +0200

[Long Game]
+----------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+----------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 1 | 4 | 9 1 5 1 0 0 2 |
| Dunx | Bethnal Green | 0 |-81 | 5 5 1 2 0 1 0 |
| Jon | Seven Sisters | 10 |-38 | 3 2 1 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Kennington | 6 |-48 | 3 2 5 4 0 1 5 |
| Kevan | Warwick Avenue | 3 |-38 | 2 0 2 1 0 3 1 |
| RiffRaff | Clapham North | 3 | 4 | 20 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
+----------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Tue 1100 |
+---------------+ | Wembley Park | +----------------+
+---------------+ | Amersham | +----------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> |
+---------------+ +-------------------------+ +----------------+
+--Possessions-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hats (T), Old Street Stub, Amersham Stub, |
| | Harrow & Wealdstone Stub, Overpriced Baguette, |
| | Charing Cross Stub, Four Pigeons |
| Jon | Hats (BT), Zones 1-6 Pass, One Pigeon |
| PaulWay | Zones 1-3 Pass, Chocolate Bar, Hat (ABT), |
| | Charing Cross Stub |
| Kevan | Zones 1-6 Pass, Chocolate Bar, Hat (A), Pigeon |
| RiffRaff | Hat (CBVT) |
| Jonathan | Hat (V), Zone 3 Pass |
+----------+---------------------------------------------------+
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+
| Chesham | Bk || Seven Sisters | BkBu |
| Stonebridge Pk| GoGoGoGoGoGo || London Bridge | ReReReReBu |
| | || Preston Road | Br |
| East India | ReRe || | |
+---------------+--------------++---------------+--------------+
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier call from Putney Bridge(PD) to Stepney Green(HC) |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Disruptions ------------------------------------------------+
| Wembley Park(Bulkhead),Dollis Hill(peg) |
+--------------------------------------------------------------+

dave : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT)
Dunx : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Collecting Hat]
Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass]
Stepney Green (DS, via DL, EL, DS)
[Collecting Hat] [Blocking Mile End]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat]
[Catching Pigeon]
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN) [Purchasing Stub]
[Collecting Hat (British Rail)]
Jon : [LV+3] Kings Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Blocking Angel]
dave : [LV+2] West India Quay (DL, via DS, EL, DL)
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CN,VC,PD,BK) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Overpriced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
Dunx : [LV+2] Elephant & Castle (NT)
Jon : [LV+3] Bank (NT via NT,MC,CL,NT)
dave : [LV+1] Stratford (DL) [Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
[Hands on Hat]
Kevan : Pass [Catching Pigeon]
Dunx : Pimlico (VC via NT)
Jon : Time Out
PaulWay : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT)
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass]
dave : [LV+3] Hainault (CN via DL, CN)
[Charge Tunneling to Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3]
Kevan : Pass (Charing Cross (JB)) [Recycling] [Wembley Park Wild]
[Catching Pigeon]
Dunx : Finchley Road (MP) [Using the Trellis Roundhouse Manoeuvre]
[Bulkheading Wembley Park] [Gold to Bronze]
[Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] [Collecting Hat]
Jon : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT via CL,MP,VC,BK,PD,NT)
[Silver to Bronze] [Silver to Bronze] [Silver to Bronze]
[Collecting Hat] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
[Catching Pigeon]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Brixton [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]
dave : [LV+1] Turnham Green (PD) [Purchasing Zones 1-3 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] St. James's Park (DS via JL,VC)
Dunx : [LV+1] Moorgate (MP) [Recycling] [Amersham Wild]
[Hands On Hat]
Jon : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Elephant and Castle [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Head]
dave : Embankment (NT via PD,JL,NT) [Hands on Hat]
[Claiming Drone Stick] [Reshuffling]
Dunx : [Wild] Amersham (MP) [Collecting Hat]
Jon : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (NT) [Claiming a Blue
Token off London Bridge] [Purchasing a Chocolate Bar]
[Hands on Head]
dave : King's X (PD, via: BL,JL,CN,BL,PD)
Dunx : [Purchasing Stub] [LV+3] Rickmansworth (MP) [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Green Park [Collecting Hat (Verdant)]
dave : Time Out
Dunx : [LV+2] North Harrow (MP) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Liverpool Street (NT via JL, BK) [Claiming a Blue token off
London Bridge] [Blocking Moorgate] [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Dunx : [LV+1] Northwick Park (MP) [Rebounding Off Wembley Park]
[Bronze Token on Preston Road] [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Bank (DL via CN, DL, HC) [Silver to Gold] [Hands on Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Clapham North] Clapham North (NL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands on Hat]
Jonathan : [Home: Willesden Green] Willesden Green (JL) [Collecting
Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Dunx : [Walking to Kenton] Kenton (BL) [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Bond Street (CN via NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]
[Gold to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-3 Pass]
Kevan : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Balham (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Wembley Park (JL)
[Claiming Black Token from Dollis Hill] [Hands on Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Wembley Central (BL) [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Bank (NT via JL, PD, BK, VC) [Cashing in Hats] [Bonanza]
[Silver to Gold] [Discarding Zone 2 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (CL via BL) [Mind the Gap]
RiffRaff : Colliers Wood (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]> Dunx :
[LV+1] Kensal Green (BL) [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [LV+3]
Kensal Green (BL via BL, CN) [Shunting Dunx to Kenton]
RiffRaff : [LV-2] South Wimbledon (NT) [Hands on Hat]
Dunx : [LV+1] Harrow & Wealdstone (BL) [Purchasing Stub]
PaulWay : [Ignore the Gap] [LV-1] Baker Street (BL via NT,CL,VC,CN)
[Collecting Hat] [Recycling] [Courier Call (Fixed)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Maida Vale (BL) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
RiffRaff : Morden (NT) [Using the Morden Paradox Gambit]
[Collecting Hat]
Jonathan : [LV-1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Dunx : [Dollis Sidestep] [Stub Link] Old Street (NT)
Kevan : [LV+2] Baker Street (BL) [Shunting PaulWay to Embankment]
RiffRaff : [Home] Clapham North (NT)
Jonathan : [LV-1] Neasden (JL)
Dunx : [LV+2] Bank (NT) [Cashing In Hats] [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Victoria (CL via BL)
Kevan : Time Out
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Kennington (NT)
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) (Collecting Black Token from Dollis Hill)
Dunx : [Dollis Sidestep] [LV+1] Charing Cross (BL via WC)
[Silver to Bronze] [Black Token on Charing Cross]
[Purchasing Overpriced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
PaulWay : [Dollis Sidestep] [LV+3] Charing Cross (JL via
VC,PD,BK,CT) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Black Token from
Charing Cross] [Purchasing Charing Cross Stub]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (JL via BL) [Recycling] [Gold Rush]
[Catching Pigeon]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Jonathan : Neasden [Using the Rushton Memorial Manoeuvre] [Gold to Blue]
[Power Failure (JL)] [Pegging Dollis Hill]
Dunx : Pass (Charing Cross (BL)) [Catching Pigeon]
[Purchasing Charing Cross Stub]
Jon : [LV+1] [Line Change] Charing Cross (JL via BL,NT,BL,NT,BL,NT)
[Catching Pigeon]
PaulWay : Timeout

{ Comment:

Sometimes a gentle kick to the groin helps.

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-l
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications