Subject: MN-L: Game 11 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:15:49 GMT

+---------+---------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| | | | | Tokens | 
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+---------+---------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Limehouse | 3 | 2 | 1 0 1 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Kevan | Kennington | 3 |-27 | 4 0 2 0 0 3 0 | 
| Dunx | Bethnal Green | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Jon | Seven Sisters | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+---------+---------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Fri 1800 | 
+---------------+ | | +----------------+ 
+---------------+ | | +----------------+ 
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> | 
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +----------------+ 
+--Posessions----------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,V) | 
| Drone | | 
| Kevan | Pigeon, Hat (B) | 
| Dunx | Hat (G) | 
| Jon | Hat (B) | 
+---------+------------------------------------------------+ 

dave : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Kennington] Kennington (NT) 
Dunx : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Collecting Hat] 
Jon : [Home: Seven Sisters] Seven Sisters (VC) [Collecting Hat]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Stepney Green (DS, via DL, EL, DS)
[Collecting Hat] [Blocking Mile End]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Catching Pigeon]

{
Comment: 

The passing of time, and all of its crimes...

+1 Black for a same-Liner
+1 Black for a three-Liner
+1 Red for passing through two Interchanges
Stealing a British Rail Hat from a porter
Here, Pigeon, Pigeon...

Charge = 0 + 12 - 39 = -27
}

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell."
-- Aldous Huxley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com