Subject: MN-L: Game 11 incredible stuff-up

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 17:08:58 +1000

On Tuesday, December 01, 1998 4:23 AM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kdavis@i...] wrote:
> The current wording ("The following sets of Stations may not be used as
> Home Stations: [...] Other Players' Home Stations (unless those Players
> agree)") is probably ambiguous enough to allow it; I could simply Buzz
> the first Play Paul made that used the Home Station, claiming that I
> don't agree to its usage (which is actually irrespective of whether I
> let him move in at the start of the Game or not, being pedantic).

*points gun to head, pulls trigger. Pie shoots out, spatting on face*

Eeheu! How brainless can you get? Oi hem... a Maawwwrroooon! (Don't
worry, this means something to me...)

> I'd rather leave it as it is and fix the wording tomorrow, really.
> Sharing a Home isn't something that's ever happened before, and
> it'll be interesting to see how it pans out.

I'll move it if you don't like, Kev. But, OTOH, these things have to be
tried out. What about the Toll for passing through it, one wonders...

Ombudsman,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com