Subject: MN-L: Re: Game 11 Game State Document

From: "Jonathan Ellis" <jonathan@f...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 14:10:13 -0000

>RiffRaff : [Home: Richmond] Richmond (DS) [Collecting Hat] [Hands on
Hat]

I'll give you another chance to amend this as it's your first turn
of the game, but... Terminus Stations can't be Homes, you know. Not an
official Buzz, just a polite reminder for now.
A complete list of stations which can't be Homes can be found in
Rule 1.12.2. It includes all Terminuses, Interchanges, Zone 1 stations,
stations which are already other people's Homes, and stations which are
less than 6 stops from MC (presumably to prevent Straddling after going
Home.) Kew Gardens (next door) or your previous choice of Limehouse will
do.
I think PaulWay's comment on your previous move relates to the fact
of performing an Action in one's first turn, which used to be illegal
(the rule used to read "A Player's first move must be to eir Home
Station with no Actions"): however, this prohibition on first-turn
Actions seems not to exist any more.

Jonathan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-l
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com