Subject: MN: Game 16 Announcement

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 04 Mar 99 19:12:36 +0000

Two options have been mooted for Game 16 (to be played in the Brooke-Taylor 
Lounge): 

a) Chateau d'Eau 
b) Ruttsborough Team Game 

Opinions please. 

For myself, I'd probably tend towards option (a), simply to allow a bit of 
play on a different map. Option (b) has the benefit of being both the first 
opportunity to combine rulesets, and only the second team game put forward. 

Whichever one doesn't get played now will pop into the next free slot 
(probably Game 12 at a rough guess, unless my brutality towards RiffRaff 
yields results) unless there are objections. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com