Subject: MN: Re: What to play in the Rushton Memorial Lounge?

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 11:50:34 +1000

On Monday, January 10, 2000 8:48 PM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@s...] wrote:
> > Baker Street gets my vote, just to try it out.
> 
> Did we reach any decision on whether to open a new, Baker-Street-only
> Lounge, in the end? I quite forget.

Well, for the record, I think the Rushton Memorial Lounge would be quite
suitable. As long as there's a Baker Street Game going on somewhere in the
Lounges, then I don't think there's a need to dedicate a specific lounge to
it.

Babula,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:15:49 -0800

> Lounges, then I don't think there's a need to dedicate a specific
lounge to

I don't know; I think it might be better to have a spare lounge purely
for Baker Street, keeping four for whatever "proper" Crescent we feel
like playing. Four seems to have been exactly the right number so far,
is all.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:30:21 -0000

> > > Lounge, in the end? I quite forget.

A proposal to change Rule 0.10.1 would be the way to get such a decision made.

> like playing. Four seems to have been exactly the right number so far,

Czech variant is more "proper" than Baker Street or a Long Game?

Snow
-"Single orphan first year camel."