Subject: MN: Week Extension.

From: "MN Speaker" <speaker@d...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:38:38 -0000

With the lack of Proposals over the past few weeks I have decided to extend Week 43 until a Proposal
is made or some other reason to require a Week end.

MN Speaker
-Travis: "Why does it always rain on me?"
Answer: It's God's way of telling you you're crap.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 01:32:22 -0800

> is made or some other reason to require a Week end.

That's fair enough. Personally I'm a bit too busy with other things to
give too much time to dear old Mornomic, these days, but I do wonder if
it's maybe time to detach the Nomic side of it and just develop a
"proper" ruleset through vague discussion (I suspect it's mainly just a
one-man job, once we agree on what work needs to be done). As commented
before, it'd be nice if we could get the whole thing down to a readable
little "leaflet"... Hmm.

> Answer: It's God's way of telling you you're crap.

I rather liked their new album, actually. I thought "And what's a
Wonderwall, anyway?" was a particularly fine lyric.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan