Subject: MN: PaulWay supply problems

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:45:07 +1000

People,

Sorry about the delay in posting. Firstly, Outlook GPF'd while I had three
game states and three other posts open yesterday, requiring a complete trash
and reinstall of Off97. Then, it did the same thing today, this time with a
proposal for generic Looping that I'd spent twenty minutes on.

Grrrrrrr.

But anyway, if you will oblige me by giving me a day or two more to get back
onto things, I shall recompense your patience with some moves.

Thanks,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com