Subject: MN: Re: Sv: Ghosts?

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:17:48 +0200

Paul wrote:

:
:> British Museum
:
:Between Holborn and Chancery Lane on the Central.
:

Thanks.

:> Brompton Road - I guess its near W. Brompton...
:
:Between Knightsbridge and South Kensington on the Piccadilly. Don't be
:fooled by the Road thing - remember Edgware and Edgware Road.

I found a map of LT in 1900. Brompton (without Road) seems to be the old
name of Gloucester Road. That makes three Bromptons, so far.

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications