Subject: MN: Game 12 - RiffRaff Wins!

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 07 Apr 99 15:59:03 +0100

Players: 

RiffRaff has, as far as I can see, won Game 12. Congratulations to em - a
fine 
win. Two noteworthy Moves on the trot, in fact, to finish off my own feeble 
manoeuvrings. 

The full rankings will be posted shortly, but in the meantime the points for
those Players in the Game are as follows - 

Player	had	delta	now 
----------------------------------- 
dave	0	-1	0 
Dunx	8	-1	7 
PaulWay	1	-1	0 
RiffRaff	0	+4	4 

... which catapults RiffRaff into joint third behind myself and Kevan. 

Lawks. 

This also means that the Cryer Lounge is free for Game 17: both RiffRaff and
our new Player Ole have expressed a preference for a Team Game, with which I
would have to say I concur. 

So - who's for Capture the Flag? Perhaps on the Brighton and Hove Metro? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com