Subject: MN: Possible move to crescent.org.uk

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:13:53 +1000

People,

For those not subscribed to the Mornington Crescent Discussion List, Matthew
(who owns the http://www.crescent.org.uk domain and server and works for an
internet hosting company) has offered to host the MN lists on his server.
This would not only be a nice thing (rather than have the lists hosted out
of some faceless 'free' service provider), but would also be a step up in
reliability and speed. We would also be able to ditch the annoying
advertisements at the end of messages, something I think would be all for
the best.

Does anyone have any problems with this?

P.S. if you want to subscribe to the above mentioned list, send a blank
email to mcd-l-subscribe-request@m... - another list
which is probably going over to the Crescent server.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com