Subject: MN: Charge Delta Calculator

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:14:25 -0000

Footling around trying to teach myself Visual C++ via the "Frankenstein"
approach and a handful of tutorials culled from the Web, my first lumbering
offspring emerged blinking into the Friday daylight, earlier - it's a little
implementation of the Charge Delta Calculator from the Web page; a shade
more easy to use, and fairly handy to have as a desktop accessory (it's only
26k).

More features to come, probably; it's just the "difference between two
Station Charges" thing, at the moment, since such is the only calculation I
ever need to perform. Still. Feel free to link it from the Web page, or
whatever, Dunx.

http://members.xoom.com/asabove/mornomic.exe

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com