Subject: Re: MN: Re: Re: Re: 01 August Ruleset

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 01:16:18 -0500

>: Interesting, let me play Holmes for a while. The maps I have don't
>: show that High Street Kensington is a terminus for some branches of
>: the District line (though not the Edgware Road branch), so either you
>: have a different map to me, or you've been there. Now I can't see any
>: reason why a map would incorrectly mark the Edgware Road branch as
>: terminating at HSK, so I conclude that you've been there.
>
>I seem to remember a discussion on one of the relevant newsgroups, maybe
>uk.london.transport - nah, but something similar.
>Anyways, there is something fishy about the District line, and HSK being a
>terminal for one of the sub-lines does ring a bell.

How confusing! Is it a _secret_? Are there lots of extra Underground
lines noone's supposed to know about? Maybe you _can_ take the tube to
British Museum!

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"