Subject: MN: Game States 6/4/99

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 06 Apr 99 15:37:52 +0100

A quick update following on from my own delayed moves: 

Game states as of 21:55 GMT 24/3/99 are as follows: 

Game List Rules To Play Last Move (all times BST) [1] 
------------------------------------------------------ 
11 MN-L Long RiffRaff 30-March-1999 08:11 
12 MN-C Vanilla RiffRaff 6-April-1999 14:47 [2] 
13 MN-G Finsbury Kevan 26-March-1999 14:58 [3] [4] 
15 MN-R Rutts Dunx 26-March-1999 21:58 [3] [4] [5] 
16 MN-B Chateau Kevan 6-April-1999 15:14 [2] 

[1] UK clocks have gone forward following the Spring equinox, so it's 
British Summer Time from here on in (GMT+0100) 

[2] just played it, so a bit of a cheek. 

[3] PaulWay is next in the play order, but of course e's Inactive at the mo.

[4] actually, these are GMT. 

[5] I'm a little discombobulated by Kevan getting the Judgement - I'll Move 
once I've got my head together. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com