Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 16 Proposals

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 11:38:52 -0700

Oh how I miss Mark and Lard of an afternoon... (PaulWay must not have a
clue what we are on about...)

I have to claim the dubius honour of actually getting through to them by
email and getting Mark to ask Lard to tell a colleague of mine to "stop
dreaming of Australia and do some Astronomy".

Game 11 move to follow soon, I hope
miKi

"Snow" <snowl@s...> on 08/11/99 05:10:07 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
cc: (bcc: Richard M Brockie)

Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 16 Proposals

RiffRaff said:

> >MN Speaker
> >-Big-up massive junglist Speaker in the house laying down some phat
> >Proposals....tripping man.
>
> LOL!

Too much Mark and Lard.

Snow
-I love Ann Widdecombe

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click here for 4 FREE TRIAL ISSUES of Sports Illustrated! If you're
satisfied, your subscription will continue at the guaranteed lowest rate
of $.75 an issue for 52 issues! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/678

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:05:49 +0200

miKi wrote:

: Oh how I miss Mark and Lard of an afternoon... (PaulWay must not have a
: clue what we are on about...)

I am quite perplexed, too. I assume it is something British.

Ole

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:40:02 +0100

> I am quite perplexed, too. I assume it is something British.

Mark Radcliffe and The Boy Lard (Mark Riley) are Radio1 DJs. They specialise in pastiching "tin-pot
local radio" by being as crap as possible. It used to work rather well when they were on "the
graveyard shift", but IMO have started to stagnate lately.

Incidentally where are you from?

Oh, if I didn't mention it before the Voting Booth is setup for this week.

Snow
-Gail Porter naked.

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:39:27 +0200

Snow asked:
:
: Incidentally where are you from?
:

The .dk of my address implies Denmark, and that is as close to the truth as
it gets.

Ole