Subject: MN: Re: Alternative Game Structures

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 12:11:28 +1000

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Dunx (Duncan Ellis) [SMTP:DELLIS@U...]
> Sent:	Thursday, January 21, 1999 2:28 AM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	MN: Alternative Game Structures
> 
> What do people think? Any other ideas? 
> 
One other possibility is that you have a main Piece, and subsidiary objects
('pegs' comes to mind) which you can use as part of your play.

I have to admit, though, I prefer the idea of making Mornomic act like the
ISIHAC team and York-style MC over making another completely different game
which is related to MC only by playing on the LU. I'll admit, I'm slack in
not proposing more things and fulfilling my first objective, but I'd rather
just play at the moment - I'm rather happy with the idea of getting used to
the ruleset as it is now rather than trying to play in the face of
constantly shifting objectives. (Mutters something vaguely intelligble
about basing one game's strategy on the use of the Token Running action
which someone then repealed, despite my vote against. Or something.)

As ever,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com