Subject: MN: Re: Dollis Hill?

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:21:08 +1000

On Thursday, 25 March 1999 6:45, Ole Andersen [SMTP:palnatoke@g...]
wrote:
> I have been wondering about the Dollis Hill Loop. Why Dollis Hill? Is
> there a good reason, or is it just one of those things?

Game tradition. I'm not quite sure when the first Dollis Hill Loop first
happened; probably caused by Marcus Hill at the old Delphi site (which
you'll hear murmurings of every now and again). Just one of those things,
really.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com