Subject: RE: Reactivation

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 08:52:03 +1000

*gasp* Look - Mornington Nomic! It lives!

On Thursday, May 11, 2000 2:56 PM, Ole Andersen [SMTP:palnatoke@g...]
wrote:
> I go Active again.
> 
> I resign from all Games that I currently play in.

Now there's an interesting idea. We all resign the current games, and then
start afresh. I'd hate to give up my lead in the Long Game, but it's
probably for the best. Does this sound like a good idea?

> Now, does this mean that we have to discuss which Games to play? Or is
> Mornomic dead?

No, I'm just getting back to it. I'm considering moving my play base to
home (i.e. not playing so much at work), which just might give me the time
necessary to contemplate moves. But it does give me something to do whilst
waiting for things to actually work here...

> Ahhh.. and a totally OffTopic question: do any of you know Extreme
> Programming?

Nope - never heard of it? Writing perl scripts while skidding down a 45
degree slope on a rollered mat?

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW