Subject: MN: Re: Mornington Nomic Companion

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:26:12 +1000

On Wednesday, March 17, 1999 3:38 AM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@z...] wrote:
> Just to announce an update to that Charge Delta calculator Windows
accessory
> I penned the other day; I've just expanded it to include Current
searching
> (a la the Javascript on the Web page), as well as a handy Venbacker
lookup.
> It's been retitled the "Mornington Nomic Companion", and despite still
being
> a bit of a mess, it's available from my Web page.

May I say it's already been useful, Kevan. And so neat, too. Thank you.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com