Subject: MN: Generated Current Reports

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 07 May 99 13:41:49 +0100

Players: 

I asked a few weeks ago about whether it would be acceptable to delete the 
Current reports from my web site. Someone (RiffRaff, I think) said they
still 
used them, so I didn't remove them in the end. 

Well, Xoom are now claiming to offer unlimited web space so I was thinking
of 
moving the reports onto the main site. Any objections? 

I will update the look of the pages while I'm at it to match the rest of the
site. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications