Subject: Re: MN: General Musings

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:41:12 -0500

Hello?

...Hello? Bueller?

Man, I try and inspire everyone to action, and the exact opposite happens!

I feel like that guy in that one episode of "The Twilight Zone"*. "Where
is everybody? Where is everybody!?"

--Riff
(*You know the one - the one where it turns out that reality isn't what you
think it is? That's my favorite.)

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 23:51:10 -0500

>Riff asked:
>:
>: A) Are we all in agreement that we should stick to a Pure MC theme?
>
>No. But if we keep a copy of the bells-and-whistles, one could always
>>propose such things in an Option.
>So I guess this effectively is yes, after all.

I'm sure we'd still have the original on hand, so we could always do a
non-CAMREC alternate, sure. It could be called "Tunnels and Tubetrains".
:)

>: B) Does anyone completely disagree with the method suggested by Kevan,
>: quoted above?
>
>Well, I don't disagree, so the answer might be no.

Good enough. I just want for us to settle on a plan, so we can get started!

Sorry if I'm all hyper about this, everyone, but I want to get this going
before my unstable attention span gets derailed again. :)

(Hello to Gunnar, by the way. Amazing how international we've become...)

--Riff