Subject: Re: MN: RE: Mornington Crescent Website

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:34:53 -0700

I wish I could see it - my company's firewall won't let me in...

miKi

"Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...> on 06/18/2000 10:01:13 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>
cc:

Subject: MN: RE: Mornington Crescent Website

On Monday, June 19, 2000 6:05 AM, Martin Sewell
[SMTP:martin@m...] wrote:
> The IMCS are pleased to announce their new Website:
>
> http://morningtoncrescent.org/

It looks nice, but is the IMCS subcontracting this website? Who's running
the show?

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free @Backup service! Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online. Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5668/10/_/9641/_/961390898/
------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Martin Sewell <martin@m...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:04:09 +0100

Re: http://morningtoncrescent.org

>I wish I could see it - my company's firewall won't let me in...

If it's any help, the actual site address is:
http://www.msewell.f9.co.uk/mc

Cheers

Martin