Subject: MN: Game 11...

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:28:45 -0700

Snow, I declare that I wish to join Game 11, The Long Game...

My, my, how the rules have changed since I was here last - the station
currents thing was just being discussed, and Token Running was still legal.

I love the idea of getting a Gold Token for busking with a piano, and the
complete impracticality of actually carrying it around - kudos to whoever
came up with that one.

PaulWay, if you would be my mentor, that would be great, but I cannot
divulge any secrets about herd, or even hard disk drives as I have only
been here 2.5 weeks, so still no nothing. People who have visited my (now
woefully out of data) website - link on the players' pages - will know that
my PhD was in Astronomy, yet here I am working for a hard disk drive
manufacturer. Well, it is not as crazy as it sounds - Astronomy is
basically Physics applied to the universe, and I am working as a physicist,
so there is a (tenuous) connection.

Still manding the gap,
miKi

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 01:50:54 +0100

> Snow, I declare that I wish to join Game 11, The Long Game...

OK, you can fit in between Riff and Ole.

Snow
-Who is being viciously attacked by a swarm of 2 huge moths with wingspans
in excess of 1.5cm.