Subject: MN: Weird behaviour of email archive...

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:23:47 -0700

I am trying to look at the list archive for Game 11, but it looks really
weird, there seems to be no logical ordering to the numbering of the
messages, and the bottons to move through the messages don't really do what
the purport to do. Am I missing something?

miKi

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:57:01 -0700

> the purport to do. Am I missing something?

eGroups has gone a little odd lately; I thought they'd fixed it, but
evidently they haven't. Someone should get around to mentioning it,
probably - they were quick enough to fix the "messages never being
marked as read" thing when it cropped up a few weeks ago.

Your best bet for navigation is either to use the forward/back buttons
on each message, or to just hack around with the URL to get the message
number you desire.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove