Subject: MN: Re: Week 42 Week End

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 16:51:12 +1000

On Wednesday, March 03, 1999 4:35 PM, duncan@l...
[SMTP:duncan@l...] wrote:
> Perhaps more germane is that the ruleset edits are not complete - Day of
> Action has not been entirely implemented yet, since although I've added
the
> "Gain" column specified there is no information in it. This omission is
noted in
> the rulset, and will be rectified over the next few days.

By the way, does the HTML ruleset still get updated?

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com