Subject: Re: MN: grammar

From: Paul Wayper <paulway@e...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 20:50:08 +1000

At 04:50 AM 7/06/2001, you wrote:
>I think it would be wise for everybody to use the same map for each
>game, so include which revision of the LU map is used.

Absolutely. But the general idea is that other games, which might use 
different maps, will specifically override this map specification.

> >Some Rules may talk about a Route. This is the path taken along the lines
> >of the Map in exactly the same way as a commuter might travel on real
>Why not have "passenger" instead of "commuter"?

I don't know - it's just a word.

> > This Action allows the Current Player to block movement to or through
> >a Station. If the Player plays more than one Block Action in one Turn,
>How is it unblocked?

Good point. I was thinking that Blocks would expire at the start of your 
next turn, having one full round's effect. Didn't put it in, though - one 
of those things you forget when you're drafting a large thing from whole 
scratch. :-)

Paul