Subject: MN: Current Reports

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 25 Mar 99 18:26:45 +0000

Fellows: 

Is anybody still using the Current reports on my web site? (linked to from
the 
MN title page) 

I ask because they seem superfluous nowadays what with Kevan's efforts in
this 
direction and the Current table in the ruleset, and because I could do woth 
the space. There's seven meg in those reports, which if no one is using them
anymore... 

I'll kill them over the weekend if no one objects. 

Thanks. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com