Subject: MN: Re: Sv: Fosdyke Notation

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 07:53:18 +0200

Dunx wrote:
:
:>* Squeeze the columns up a little for the extra characters (four would be
:>average).
:
:This is better. I think we could probably save a lot of space by making the
:Action descriptions shorter. There doesn't seem to be any real need for the
:table to contain the precise syntax, just sufficient to identify the
Action.
:
:For instance -
:[Late Arrival from <Place>] could be just [Late Arrival]
:[Claiming a <Token Colour> Token from <Station>] could be [Claiming Token]
:

That would limt the GSD's usefulness in reconstructing the game, I guess.

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications