Subject: MN: Re: Proposal musings

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:08:03 +1000

On Wednesday, 12 May 1999 22:06, kevan@d...
[SMTP:kevan@d...] wrote:
> These voting comments aren't as good an idea as I thought they'd be;
> there's a large amount of pointlessness in not being able to respond
> to someone's criticism until after votes have been tallied...

I proposed this because I felt the thing lacking at that stage in the
proceedings was the ability to comment anonymously. This was before first
drafts and reproposal became popular, and I don't like having to tell
someone that I'm going to vote against their proposal and there's nothing
that they can do about it. *shrugs* It may be obsolete now as a concept,
but I still find it useful - and I find I congratulate more than I condemn.

Anyway, have fun,
Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications