Subject: RE: MN: RE: Direction needed.

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 16:35:18 +1000

On Thursday, May 18, 2000 3:45 PM, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> Well, looks quite good so far. I'm interested to see what you come up
> with for the beginning Player's guide to the game itself.

I should make a note of things that I've had to really work on to get them
understandable. One thing I noted is that there's no actual description of
what a Proposal looks like. From my limited time as a Thring Speaker I
recall having a lot of problems with people having completely different ways
of laying out a proposal; I guess it's probably the same for MN. This, and
other things, is probably what we need to look at.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 07:47:09 +0100

> other things, is probably what we need to look at.

Still lurking really, but yes - the variation in Proposal layout was, in my
Speaking time, sometimes very onerous indeed. I did try to get some rules
into the ruleset asking proposers to format their Proposals to match the
ruleset, but that was as far as it went. Also, some Players ignored them
anyway (who have since resigned).

More this evening, I hope.

--
Dunx
Ceci n'est pas un .sig