Subject: MN: Re: Belated Proposal musings...

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 07 May 99 14:59:42 +0100

>>Proposal 722 - Funny Peculiar [Amendment] 
>> 
>>Amend Rule 0.9.4 (Fish and Fowl) to add the following award: 
>> 
>> Lyttleton Trophy Audience Appreciation Award 
>> 
>> Awarded to the Player whose Proposal or Proposal title garners the 
>> greatest number of remarks appreciative of it humour posted to the 
>> Discussion Lounge from the other Players. 

>Hmm. Do you really feel enthusiastic enough to total these up every 
>Week, Dunx? 

Well, we'll see - since such acclamation tends (or would tend) to pop up in 
Proposal comments that I always read anyway, they shouldn't be too time 
consuming to collect. I was wondering about marking acclamations in the
table 
of votes cast... hmm. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications