Subject: MN: Web Site Updates

From: MN Speaker <speaker@d...>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:19:45 +0100

Players:

Three things to note about the web site this week -

1. the ruleset is now officially split.

2. the map now links to local copies of the GIFs (to guard against that day
when LU finally withdraw the map)

3. the Proposal Archive Zip file has been updated.

Any other neat ideas, and I'll be pleased to entertain them.

Finally, a quick survey - how many of you (particularly potential Speakers)
have access to Perl?

I ask because I'm considering generating the MN pages much as I already do
with Orangeness (www.dunx.org) and the tools used are written in Perl. I'll
hold off if not enough people (or at least not the appropriate people) have
access to the language.

Just a thought, anyway.

--
Your Mornington Nomic Speaker
"Speak softly and carry a big stick"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications