Subject: MN: Airport Interchange?

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:00:23 +0200

I have looked in 1.17.1 and 1.17.6, and found:

(1.17.1) Furthermore, Stations on the Map, which are indicated by the
Map's Key as Interchange Stations, may be referred to, in general, as
Interchange Stations.

(1.17.6) * Interchange - An Interchange Station is one which is defined on
the Map as being an Interchange Station.

That's all very fine.
It didn't particularly help me in determining the difference between
Interchanges and Co-Situated Stations, but I believe I have found out
anyways.

Now I wonder:

The Map legend has an aeroplane symbol, meaning Airport Interchange.

Does this mean that the Heathrow Terminals are Interchanges?

I guess not, but it's a bit too close for comfort.

Anyone want to make an Airport Interchange proposal?
It could get interesting on maps with more airports (Finsbury for one).

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications