Subject: MN: Updates to Week 7 Proposals

From: dunx@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 21:00:07 GMT

The following updates to Proposals have been received:

These are still for voting on in Week 7.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 752 - Venbacker Ladder [Action]

Rule 1.8.x - Venbacker Ladder

A Player may perform the Action of "[Venbacker Ladder]" to put such
a Ladder into effect.

While a Venbacker Ladder is in effect, a Move to a Station with a
Venbacker Number lower than the Move played by the previous Actioning
Player is Invalid, unless the Player taking eir Turn has performed a
"[Ladder Sidestep]" Action during that Turn.

A Player may perform the Action of "[Terminating Ladder]" to end a
Venbacker Ladder, provided that eir piece is situated at the Station
with the highest Venbacker Number in the Game.

While a Venbacker Ladder is in effect, this is indicated in
Disruptions by the string "Venbacker Ladder".

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Action ('#' if Singular) Phase Rule Dur Cost Gain
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Ladder Sidestep] Pre 1.8.2 -3 Bk
[Venbacker Ladder] Pre 1.8.2 -2 Bu
[Terminating Ladder] Post 1.8.2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 758 - Following the Wet Footprints [Action]

New
Rule 1.7.x - Following the Wet Footprints

A Player may perform the Action of "[Backtracking]" to permit a Special
Move to the Station e ended eir last Turn at.

If Circle Line is Electrified, no Backtracking is possible.
A Player at eir Home Station may not Backtrack.
A Player may not Backtrack if e wears a Clamp.

When a Player performs a pre-Move Action of "[Backtracking]", eir LV is
set to zero.
A Player may not adjust eir LV after performing a "[Backtracking]"
Action.

Insert in Action Table
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Action ('#' if Singular) Phase Rule Dur Cost Gain
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Backtracking] Pre 1.7.x -2 Bk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications