Subject: MN: Re: Game 14 - The Scores On The Doors

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:58:16 +1000

On Monday, March 01, 1999 10:07 PM, Graeme Jefferis [SMTP:se98gj@d...]
wrote:
> > >... which makes me the current Grandmaster.
> > Cue applause.

Yes, I'm afraid Dunx's superior information processing abilities are coming
to the fore...

Aside from the fact that, when I started the game, Terminus Running was
still permissible, and it was then voted out during my first move. (Or
something like that - the history of that precise moment is a little
foggy). So my whole game strategy has changed.

> A Ruttsborough Tournament strikes me as interesting...

I'd be in that one...

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com