Subject: MN: New Nomic

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:37:34 -0800

Just a shameless plug for Genomic, a new Nomic of mine that's about to
begin. As much as I love dear old Mornomic, I rather miss the cut and
thrust of *proper* Nomic, where players can cheerfully abuse rules and
be at each other's throats, rather than patiently struggling to produce
a balanced and interesting set of game rules...

http://www.crosswinds.net/~genomic/

Be nice to see you all there, anyway, if you've got the time for it.

Cheers,

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:46:13 +0100

Kevan wrote:
: Just a shameless plug for Genomic, a new Nomic of mine that's about to
: begin. 

Thanks.

Did you put up the rules, too, or did you do the plug first?

I found no rules when I looked.

Ole

---

From: "Chrissy" <zanangel@i...>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:51:36 -0800

> I found no rules when I looked.

Odd. They've been up at http://www.crosswinds.net/~genomic/ruleset.html
for a day or two, are linked from the main index page, and still seem
to be there. Is Crosswinds maybe a bit erratic in making its files
available, as well as being rather slow? Oh dear.

Kevan