Subject: MN: Re: Great Bear

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 7:29:37 AST

On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 01:25:45 -0800 "Kevan Davis" wrote:
> > There is a conversation on MCiOS which came up with
> > 
> > http://members.tripod.com/pansiecola/greatbear/boogabear.htm
> 
> Marvellous. Very handy that it's got a little Station index at the
> bottom, too; we could probably use one of those underneath our normal
> Tube map, for the decreasing but considerable number of Stations I can
> never seem to find.
> 
> Does anyone want to volunteer to propose the Great Bear variant, so
> that we don't all trip over ourselves?

I'm just looking forward to declaring home at Benny Hill.

--
Dunx
"Fixing HTML is like trying to graft arms and legs onto a hamburger."
Ted Nelson

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:14:15 -0800

> I'm just looking forward to declaring home at Benny Hill.

Which should maybe be declared the Dollis Hill replacement? (Triggering
silly music and speeded-up footage when we get stuck in one?)

Robert Maxwell for Bank, perhaps? Hmm. Not sure where you'd have to go
to catch Pigeons, mind - Burt Kwouk seems the only, albeit tenuous,
one. Sans Parks, though, there doesn't seem a lot of point.

And the "Saints" Line makes for an awful lot of Holy Stations, of
course...

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan