Subject: MN: Re: Squib

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:56:40 -0500

>Looks like nobody made it to North Greenwich for their two-thousand
>Gold Tokens, then. Probably just as well; from the stuff I've seen on
>telly, the Millennium Dome looked insanely dull - I can't imagine
>wanting to see in the new year sitting motionless in some audience,
>watching some barking sub-Olympic-opening-ceremony costumed nonsense.
>Tch.

The fireworks over the Thames looked nice on CNN, though. Has there been
any decision on what to use the Millenium Dome for, yet?

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:43:39 -0000

> any decision on what to use the Millenium Dome for, yet?

For the next year or so it is holding an exhibition celebrating 2000 years of Tony Blair or
something. After that I don't know. I remember hearing something about a conference centre.

Snow
-"God save the Queen, bloodsport for all."