Subject: MN: Re: Jubilee Interchanges?

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 04 Jun 99 08:57:01 +0100

>The rules define Interchanges from the map. 
>But the map doesn't acknowledge the Interchanges on Jubilee Line's 'under 
>construction' part. 
This is because they're not interchanges yet - it's difficult to justify an 
Interchange with a line which isn't operating. As and when we move to a
later 
map, then these interchanges will be activated. 

The non-Interchange status of the Jubilee connections is one reason why 
Walking was introduced. 

>Should we ignore Jubilee (under construction), when counting Lines? 
Yes. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications