Subject: MN: Re: Game 16 Announcement

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:10:46 +1000

On Friday, March 05, 1999 5:13 AM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@u...] wrote:
> Two options have been mooted for Game 16 (to be played in the Brooke-
> Taylor Lounge): 
> a) Chateau d'Eau 
> b) Ruttsborough Team Game 
> Opinions please. 

After a bit of consultation, and the discovery that the map referenced in
the rules does actually have the station names on it (as opposed to the one
at the Subway Navigator, metro.ratp.fr:10001), I'll join in the Chateau
d'Eau game. Now to put my beret on... Hup!

I'd probably join in either, but Cd'E would be nice for now.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com