Subject: Mornington Crescent Website

From: Martin Sewell <martin@m...>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 21:05:09 +0100

The IMCS are pleased to announce their new Website:

http://morningtoncrescent.org/
--
¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` MartinSewell`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
martin@m... | M.Sewell@c...
http://martinsewell.com | http://morningtoncrescent.org
http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/M.Sewell
SMS: mob@m... | PGP Key ID:0x8079E378
ICQ# 29857597 | Gooey: Martin/198 | AIM: martin040
WAP: http://www.msewell.f9.co.uk/wap.wml

---

From: Mary Davies <M.Davies@d...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:55:06 +0100

Please remove me from all the Mornington Crescent web lists

---

From: "Kevan " <kevan@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:44:11 -0000

> Please remove me from all the Mornington Crescent web lists

I don't even have the authority to remove you from *this* one any 
more, actually. You might try clicking the "Unsubscribe" button on 
the front page of the eGroups interface (the page you get taken to 
when you click the link I presume you clicked at 
morningtoncrescent.org). Failing that, send an email to l-nomic-d-
[email-masked].

That only unsubscribes you from *this* list, though. I've no idea 
which others exist, even less which ones you're subscribed to.

Nice to see IMCS getting a more stable Web presence than the erratic 
imcs.org, anyway; an applaudable attempt to create an ultimate MC 
resource base. Pity someone seems to have hacked into the IMCS Web 
site and put a load of crude nonsense up in place of the report on 
the 1999 UK Championships Final, mind. CAMREC terrorism? I thought 
they'd calmed down a bit lately, under Vednik's new presidency. Tsk. 
A shame that Dan's glorious MCiOS server is only given fleeting 
appendectoral mention, too.

Oh, and My Life Story's excellent "Mornington Crescent" album was 
reissued the other year, incidentally, and is easily available from 
any online CD-purchasing place you'd care to mention. Beautifully 
lyrical, orchestral, full-of-life stuff. Although I'm still quite 
pleased that I found the original green-cover rarity for eight quid, 
the other month.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan
"She travels education class, reading poems on the Tube."

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:42:11 +0100

> Please remove me from all the Mornington Crescent web lists

For eGroups (or OneList) send a empty email to
<list>[email-masked]

replacing <list> with the name of the list you want to unsubscribe

eg [email-masked] for this one.

-- Snow
I can turn myself into the script to episode 21 from Buffy TVS using
only my mind.