Subject: MN: Re: Real-life Crescent

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:03:21 -0500

>>Actually, if anyone's interested, I have a text file for a card game a
>>friend of mine and I created, called Leviathan - sort of like a cross
>>between Magic and Go Fish, with heavy doses of sarcasm.
>
>"Go Fish" rings bells, but only tiny ones, and they seem to lack labels.
>Sounds an intriguing thing, anyway - cough up a URL or mail the thing to me,
>if you have a moment.

Xac (the other author of the game) used to have it somewhere in the depths
of his page, but I can't find it, so it'll have to be e-mail. I'll send it
along...

The tone is a bit ascerbic in spots... I was angstier back then. :)

>If anyone wants the Word file of the cards that I've put together for
>"Mornington Bartok", by the way, just give the nod.

Yes, indeed! I could get our gaming group to do some playtesting, if you like.

>Ah, the one thing I miss about having cable television within walking
>distance.

The final season starts next week...

>
>>I do have a poster varnished onto wood, with nice brass hinges and handles,
>>and holes drilled in each station for pegs, plus a box of assorded pawns,
>>pegs, and tokens.
>
>Beautiful, I'm sure. Any scanned photos of the thing for us to envy?

Unfortunately not... Perhaps someday I'll get off my lazy butt and do a web
page, for things like that... maybe... someday.

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com