Subject: MN: Re: London calling

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 09:43:57 +1000

On Wednesday, November 24, 1999 7:13 AM, Snow [SMTP:snowl@s...] wrote:
> I'm going to London for a few days. I should remain connected so I won't
> go inactive. But if you
> don't hear from me until next Tuesday you'll know technology has conspired
> against me.

Are you meeting up for the Pilgrimage? 12:30 on Saturday at the Head of
Steam near Euston, so I'm told.

> -Hampton Hampster's hamstering hampers hamster hamstring.

Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:11:24 -0000

> Steam near Euston, so I'm told.

I shall avoid it like the plague :-)

Snow
-Hairy Harry halibut hurrys haughtily home.