Subject: MN: Re: London calling

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:03:17 +1000

On Friday, November 26, 1999 10:10 AM, Snow [SMTP:snow@s...] wrote:
> PaulWay:
> > I'm sorry to be obtuse, but any particular reason?
> I'm just shy. In addition I don't drink, which seems to be a key part of
> pilgrimages.

OK, this is the last time I'll say anything - I don't want to pester you or
anything. But they're a nice bunch really (so I'm told), and probably quite
happy to have a non-imbiber around regardless. As for shy, you can probably
find a companion in, er, the quiet girl whose name I can't remember who
always seems to be shy of the camera. Friend of Yer Mom's, or something.
Whatsername. Tip of my tongue.

Anyway, enough of this. You probably don't enjoy being needled about
attending anyway, so we'll leave it there.

> Snow
> -Feeding a Christmas cake.

Ah, fattening it up for Christmas, eh?

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW