Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 33 Proposals

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 11:14:20 AST

On Fri, 17 Dec 1999 01:17:14 -0800 "Kevan Davis" wrote:
> > Proposal 948 - Passengers Only [Amendment]
> > 
> > Amend Rule 4.2.1 (Piece Maker) to add the following paragraph to the
> > bullet point describing the Commuter:
> > 
> >	Movement bonuses and penalties apply only to the Commuter.
> 
> I've a feeling that Czech Variant would be more playable without any
> Actions (other than "[Taking]") and sans Tokens, actually...

I think you're probably right, there - a very perspicaceous observation

The only exception would have to be that the Commuter has to be able to
change its LV, but othewise I think you've hit the nail very firmly on the
head.

--
Dunx
"Fixing HTML is like trying to graft arms and legs onto a hamburger."
Ted Nelson

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:34:22 -0800

> change its LV, but othewise I think you've hit the nail very firmly
on the

I was wondering about that; is there a good reasoon for the Commuter
not using a king-style LV-1-move?

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan