Subject: MN: Re: Greenish Paper

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:20:28 +1000

On Tuesday, 20 April 1999 0:50, kevan@d...
[SMTP:kevan@d...] wrote:
> I think I'll chuck this one out a day early as a "Green Paper";
> criticise it as much as you can and I'll submit it for Proposal
> tomorrow. It basically tries to simplify the Move Validity thing, by
> firmly introducing the partially-included concept of a "Special Move".
> It seems to work alarmingly neatly, with no need to touch any of the
> existing Invalid-makers, unless I've misread something; etched up in
> the cigarette breaks of a non-smoker, I'll admit it's a little rushed.

I like it, but I also like the structure of 1.5.0 that Contracrostipunctus
II suggests. What I think is important in what you've done here is reword
the Special Moves rules to state that they do a Special Move (rather than
just sort of assume that and have 1.5.0 imply it).

But I'll see what other people think.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com