Subject: Re: MN: Re: RL interchanges

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 19:16:39 -0500

>A few random thoughts about maps and such...
>
>We are trying for accuracy with reality, but it seems to me that we could
>make a couple minor changes from the LUL map on our official map for the
>purpose of gameplay, such as dropping the Queen's Park non-interchange.
>
>Also, why not update the map for the Jubilee Extension? If I understand
>the current discussion, we're essentially going to treat the "under
>construction" section as a regular line with all co-located stations
>rather than interchanges. It would seem just as easy to use the real
>line.

Well, previously we had a Hard Hat possession that you had to be wearing to
travel on the under-construction line. I'm thinking on a re-working of
that for after we've finalized the basic rules, and start adding more
complicated suppliments.

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"