Subject: MN: Dunx - A Scarce Resource

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 06 Apr 99 14:49:40 +0100

Friends: 

With due apologies to PaulWay for stealing eir joke, I should apologise to 
everyone for neglecting my Speakerly duties. As Kevan pointed out, I should 
properly have selected another Judge in the Game 15 matter. Thanks are due 
both to Kevan for pointing out the lapse, and to RiffRaff for Judging in the
end after all. 

In all honesty, I probably should have gone Inactive over Easter but I
thought 
I would have more time than I actually did. Heigh ho. 

Apologies also for playing slowly - the same reasons apply. Moves to follow.

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com