Subject: MN: Year 3 Week 24 Proposals

From: "MN Speaker" <speaker@d...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:59:16 +0100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORNINGTON NOMIC

Proposals for Voting on in Week Twenty-Four
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 910 - Baker Street as played on ... [Enactment]

If Proposal 908 Passes, enact the following Rule:

Rule 4.4.x - Dr. Watson's Reward

Under Baker Street Rules, West Ham, Hammersmith and Covent Garden are
Special Stations. When a Piece finishes a Turn at any Special Station, that
Player may collect any one (but no more than one) of the following rewards,
provided that eir Piece did not start that Turn on a Special Station:

* A green and a red token.
* Two black tokens.
* A black and a bronze token.
* A blue token.

This token reward is to allow beginner players a bonus for exploring the map
and learning the practices of the game.

[Just bringing an element of the 'real' Baker Street into the variant.]

MN Speaker
-Who's just recieved an email from his web-host sent tommorow!