Subject: MN: Re: Problem in ruleset?

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 08:27:35 -0000

>[Recall Collect]
>I must admit I'm puzzled as to why exactly the game needs to be slowed
down,
>and even if it does why this particular method. Why not cut the maximum LV
>as well? I think what you'll find is that people suddenly come up with
lots
>of ways to get quick wilds, straddles, striles, wormholes and other instant
>moves working...

Removing the upper echelons of Token collection doesn't really "slow the
game down"; it just makes high LVs less powerful - being able to move to any
one of a hundred Stations (he says, guessing at the maths) is quite a huge
strategy benefit, and not one that should be furthered with
borderline-ridiculous rewards for rushing through a lot of Interchanges.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com