Subject: MN: Emergency Proposal 35 - Overcharging

From: "MN Speaker" <speaker@d...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 19:49:46 -0000

The following EP has been made; send votes to the normal Speaker address before midnight Monday.

Emergency Proposal 35 - Overcharging [Special Ruleset]

Create a new Rule 2.13.x

The Action [Electroplating], as defined by Rule 1.4.26, may not be played in Solipsism.

{
There is probably a more subtle way to do this, but baning it will do for the moment.

The Problem is that it is possible for a Player to always move away from (or towards) the centre
and other Players will move back towards the centre letting the first Player move towards the edge
again gaining more Charge. Either that or everyone will move towards the edge and just stay there,
crippling the game.

In a normal game the amount of Charge a person can get is generally constrained by how far away
from (or towards) the centre e can get (depending on where everyone else is and where home stations
are....), but in Solipsism things like

Rushton : Mill Hill East
Garden : Tottenham court Road
Rushton : Mill Hill East
Garden : Tottenham Court Road

will send Rushton's charge spiralling up and Garden's down.

If no alternative is found we can probably remove Charge from Solipsism all together.

}

Snow
-The campaign not against being for unclear English.

---

From: "MN Speaker" <speaker@d...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:09:47 -0000

> Emergency Proposal 35 - Overcharging [Special Ruleset]

FOR: Kevan
AGAINST: Ole

Proposal Fails.

MN Speaker
-"Moving up on second base behind nicholas-van-whats-his-face; at 6'6 and a 100 tonnes the
undesputed king of the slums."