Subject: MN: Re: Christmas break

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:23:41 +1000

On Wednesday, December 22, 1999 8:21 PM, Dunx [SMTP:dunx@d...] wrote:
> On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, you wrote:
> > I'm going to London for Chirstmas and might be busy over new year, so I
> > won't be able to Speak for
> > that time. Hence I suggest Week 34 be extended until 4th Jan 2000.
> 
> Sounds like a good plan to me - I've been on leave from work since Friday,
> so my play is bound to be erratic (with my routine being broken) until
> the New Year.

I'm going to subscribe my home address to the lists while I'm away (for two
weeks, until the 10th). So, like Dunx, play might be erratic, but I'll do
what I can.

Merry whatever, take care and have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW