Subject: MN: Emergency Proposal 032 Passes

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 12 Apr 99 11:28:35 +0100

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emergency Proposal 032 - Circular Queue [Amendment] 

Amend Rule 1.5.0 (Valid Moves) such that the entry for "Dollis Hill Loop" 
appears last in section 5 (Loops and Cascades). 

{ Comment: fixing the bug where Charge Spirals take precedence over Dollis 
Hill loops. } 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raised by Dunx, 9/4/99 
Kevan voted FOR - it passed. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{ Speaker's Comment: I'll update the ruleset accordingly at the Week End. } 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com