Subject: MN: Re: Game 14 - The Scores On The Doors

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:41:34 -0000

>PaulWay has conceded my win in Game 14, [...] 

Ah, bravo. I'll have to take a peek at the archives and see how the Game
was won.

>... which makes me the current Grandmaster.

Cue applause.

We really should try a Tournament one of these days.

>All this leaves the Brooke-Taylor Lounge free - what would people like to 
>play next? 

"Chateau d'Eau", personally, assuming that it gets through on Tuesday. I
hadn't realised there was another Game nearing completion, actually,
which is why I was rather merciless in my Game 13 first-Turn win (which
I'm happy to take back, really; it's just that abusing a loophole usually
gets people's attention more than just mentioning it in passing).

Kevan

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com