Subject: HELLO

From: "DR WILSON NKEM OGAZI" <drwilsonnogazi002@m...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 15:06:38 +0100

from; dr.wilson nkem ogazi
Federal Ministry of Aviation
(FMA)Lagos, Nigeria.

URGENT&CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Dear Sir,
It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact
that you do not know me. However, I came to know of you in my private
search for a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle a
confidential transaction of this nature in respect to our investment
plans in real estate. My initial resolve was to discuss with you first and
maybe obtain your consent before

embarking on the actualization of my purpose as privileged and
confidential. Although it is obvious that we have not seen each other
but business is all about trust. I am Dr.wilson nkem ogazi,the Project
Director of Federal Ministry of Aviation(FMA).We have an existing
surplus of US$28,500.000.00(Twenty Eight Million,Five Hundred Thousand
US Dollars belonging to myself and my colleagues in the Federal
Ministry of Aviation(FMA)which we want to transfer into a trustworthy
account outside the country for personal use and investment. This
money originated from the aviation contract awarded by to my ministry
to some foreign firms in the past, which we tactfully and deliberately
made over-costing/over

estimation of the contract value. The main works has been completed
and commission.leaving the overrides amount lying unclaimed in the
account department of my ministry since it has neither a beneficial
nor file. Mutually, we have unanimously agreed to give 30% of

the money to you, 65%for myself and colleague, and 5%for settlement of
any expenses that may

arise locally/international on the process of transferring the money
into your account. However,we are reposing great confidence in
you,bearing in mind that you will not sit on the money when remitted
into your account.This is a golden opportunity of our life and we
intend to establish good business/investment out of it in your country
through your acceptance to work with us as an anchorman. For more
details and to enable us forward

application for claims to our Ministry, using your name and
particulars as the beneficiary of the

fund kindly contact me immediately on my my email
Thanks
While awaiting your urgent response.
Best Regards.
DR. wilson nkem ogazi