Subject: Re: MN: New Player - Brown

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 23:44:37 -0500

>We have a new player. To be known as Brown.
>
>Welcome Brown.

Hallo, Brown. You've arrived at a rather strange time. :)

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 13:55:23 +1000

On Thursday, May 18, 2000 2:45 PM, riffraff@n...
> Hallo, Brown. You've arrived at a rather strange time. :)

Indeed. Greetings, Brown! Introduce yourself somewhat, don't be afraid to
speak up :-)

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:21:17 -0700

Greetings to you Brown,

miKi