Subject: Great Prescriiption By American Pharmacy sassaby

From: "Edyth Yuko" <abyeaz40vtjki@c...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 03:20:20 +0100

dietetics stockade stroke westwards filial 
occipital tallyho gulo lagothrix glimmer swearword solanum triphthong tienoscope 
hieratic retaining amalgam equalize wooer piscem clannish bella shallows acrobatic aspergill bluefish myosin drogheda trow terror

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <yahoo@k...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:25:18 -0000

> dietetics stockade stroke westwards filial 

Not on an anti-clockwise Circle Line, you don't.

It is quite handy that these spammers are keeping the Mornington 
Nomic archive "active", though - Yahoo start threatening to delete 
them if they don't get any traffic for six months...

Kevan

---

From: Paul Wayper <paulway@m...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 18:35:09 +1000

>Not on an anti-clockwise Circle Line, you don't.

But I thought e'd declared a Minnerman Qualification, which negates any - 
oh, of course, he used the word "filial" not "brotherly". Sorry.

Pity, he almost had you in Spoon there Kev.

>It is quite handy that these spammers are keeping the Mornington Nomic 
>archive "active", though - Yahoo start threatening to delete them if they 
>don't get any traffic for six months...

Yes, anyone for a game?

PaulWay : Earl's Court (Pinkerton's Opening)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c)1998-2003 PJW