Subject: MN: Re: Xoom have succumbed to advertising..

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:13:55 +1000

On Tuesday, March 16, 1999 12:15 PM, morbidharvester@h...
[SMTP:morbidharvester@h...] wrote:
> Says it all really. It's in the form of an annoying frame that clings to
> the top of your browser. Ick.

What, more than eGroups?

> It's not too obtrusive, though, and I still find the site reasonably
> quick. Probably worth sticking with for now rather than moving house and
> causing more dead-link problems.

Bah. Considering what us Geocitizens have to put up with it's nothing.

But this brings to mind the talk by Matthew of hosting the MN lists on his
machine. I've just (stupidly) realised that MN's web pages could also be
hosted there. Must make an enquiry on the MCD-L.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com