Subject: MN: Classic Play archive?

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:07:48 -0000

I've just been browsing back through the Cryer Lounge archives, out of
curiosity, and I must say I was particularly impressed by Dunx's combined
Power Failing and Titheing of a few turns previously. I'm sadly a little
late to nominate it for the Clever Bear Award, but it does make me think
that an archive of particularly cunning or fiendish plays would be a welcome
addition to the Web page, with perhaps a little anecdotal paragraph from the
relevant player. Hmm.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: dunx@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 16:13:45 GMT

On Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:07:48 -0000, you wrote:

>Power Failing and Titheing of a few turns previously. 
It's something I've wanted to inflict on some poor soul for ages. RiffRaff just
happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

>I'm sadly a little
>late to nominate it for the Clever Bear Award, 
Hmm - I don't think I could accept it anyway given the ban on the Speaker
awarding Kudos to emself.

>but it does make me think
>addition to the Web page, with perhaps a little anecdotal paragraph fromthe
>relevant player. Hmm.
"Hmm" indeed. Perhaps as part of the Game Archive?

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig