Subject: MN: Re: Baker Street

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:54:14 -0800

<delurk>

I would be tempted out by a game of Baker Street...

miKi

<relurk>

"Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...> on 12/08/99 03:32:26 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
cc: (bcc: Richard M Brockie)

Subject: MN: Baker Street

> > This one seems perhaps the most intimidating of all the Special
> > Rulesets, but what the hell.
>
> Well, I could hardly pass by such a gauntlet - count me in as well.

Actually, how about trying a bit of a recruitment drive, and starting a
game of Baker Street if we get any new Players? It might even be a
helpful idea to crack open a new Game Lounge and dedicate it solely to
playing friendly games of Baker Street; I suspect we're currently
appearing entirely too complicated and intimidating to potential new
players...

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

------------------------------------------------------------------------
CAN'T CHECK EMAIL OVER THE HOLIDAYS?
Don't find out weeks later about that kickin' New Year's party.
Listen to your email for free over the phone with a Collegeclub.com
account. Get it now at: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1852

-- Easily schedule meetings and events using the group calendar!
-- http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=l-nomic-d&m=1