Subject: MN: Re: New Games

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 6:38:11 AST

On Wed, 08 Dec 1999 01:23:56 -0800 "Kevan Davis" wrote:
> > Re the empty Lounges. I suggest the following games, either put your
> name down or suggest something
> > different.
> > 
> > Czech variant
> 
> This one seems perhaps the most intimidating of all the Special
> Rulesets, but what the hell.

Well, I could hardly pass by such a gauntlet - count me in as well.

(I think this is one where a board would be most useful...)

> > Free-for-All Solipsism
> 
> Seems like an amusing idea. Count me in.

And me. I'm particularly intrigued by what a Dollis Hill loop would
look like.

--
Dunx
"Fixing HTML is like trying to graft arms and legs onto a hamburger."
Ted Nelson

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 03:32:26 -0800

> Well, I could hardly pass by such a gauntlet - count me in as well.

Actually, how about trying a bit of a recruitment drive, and starting a
game of Baker Street if we get any new Players? It might even be a
helpful idea to crack open a new Game Lounge and dedicate it solely to
playing friendly games of Baker Street; I suspect we're currently
appearing entirely too complicated and intimidating to potential new
players...

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:57:03 +0100

Kevan wrote:
: Actually, how about trying a bit of a recruitment drive, and starting a
: game of Baker Street if we get any new Players? It might even be a
: helpful idea to crack open a new Game Lounge and dedicate it solely to
: playing friendly games of Baker Street; I suspect we're currently
: appearing entirely too complicated and intimidating to potential new
: players...

Could be a nice idea.

Trellis Lounge?

Ole