Subject: MN: Re: Year 2 Week 45 - Voting Results for Week 44

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:36:36 -0000

>>>> 643 (Kevan) - AGA FOR - FOR FOR - AGA -
>>>> 644 (Kevan) - FOR FOR - AGA FOR - AGA -
>>>So, is voting for one's own more radical proposals becoming a viable way
of
>>>getting them passed, these days?
>>
>>Er, hasn't it always been?
>
>If you're willing to take the negative karma, why not...

With such a sparsity of Voters these days, it's become more necessary to
consider voting for your own Proposals, I think - with four votes it's too
easy to get a split decision on a debatable Proposal, and when one extra
vote could make all the difference, it's worth making (particularly if
you've got Kudos to burn) (or don't care about it).

Time for a bit of a recruitment drive, perhaps? It's a bit disappointing
that our mention in the Independent the other week didn't net us any new
players.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com