Subject: RE: Re: Mornington Crescent Website

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:31:02 +1000

On Monday, June 19, 2000 7:44 PM, Kevan [SMTP:kevan@s...]
wrote:
> Nice to see IMCS getting a more stable Web presence than the erratic 
> imcs.org, anyway; an applaudable attempt to create an ultimate MC 
> resource base. Pity someone seems to have hacked into the IMCS Web 
> site and put a load of crude nonsense up in place of the report on 
> the 1999 UK Championships Final, mind. CAMREC terrorism? I thought 
> they'd calmed down a bit lately, under Vednik's new presidency. Tsk. 
> A shame that Dan's glorious MCiOS server is only given fleeting 
> appendectoral mention, too.

I wonder if we can get our own 'paulway@m...' reflectors?

Martin? Would that be kosher?

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: Martin Sewell <martin@m...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:56:44 +0100

>Martin? Would that be kosher?

(anything)@morningtoncrescent.org is redirected to my usual POP3 account 
with F9. I can use Filters on Eudora Pro to automatically redirect mail to 
any specific address when I download from the server though.

If that's any help...

Cheers

Martin