Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 12 Proposals

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 04:57:38 -0400

>>Proposal 823 - Limit One (1) Per Customer [Amendment]
>>
>>Append the following to the end of Rule 0.9.4 - Fish and Fowl
>>
>> No single move may be awarded the Who's A Clever Bear trophy more than
>> once, no matter how many times it was Nominated.
>
>Er, how would it possible to award more than one in this fashion, if
>only one is awarded per Week, and only Moves made in the past Week are
>valid candidates? Or am I missing something?

The rule doesn't specify that you can't Applaud moves made in the previous
Week; it only implies that you can't Applaud a move (small-m) if that
Player has taken another turn since then.

"...a Player who feels that another Player has *just* made such a move may
perform the Action [Applauding <Player>]."

(Emphasis on 'just' is mine.)

Anyway, we've already seen it happen once: when I took the Aubergine Flag
in Game 17, I nominated the move, and then you did (as Drone). Then the
Week ended, and then Ole took his turn and Nominated it again. Not that
Dunx awarded the trophy twice, but I figured I'd throw this in just to
clairify.

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications