Subject: MN: Re: Squib

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:41:45 -0800

The fireworks and related celebrations in Edinburgh were certainly worth
travelling 6000 miles to be part of...

Oh yes, and I caught the 'flu...

miKi

riffraff@n... (RiffRaff) on 01/03/2000 03:56:40 PM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
cc: (bcc: Richard M Brockie)

Subject: MN: Re: Squib

>Looks like nobody made it to North Greenwich for their two-thousand
>Gold Tokens, then. Probably just as well; from the stuff I've seen on
>telly, the Millennium Dome looked insanely dull - I can't imagine
>wanting to see in the new year sitting motionless in some audience,
>watching some barking sub-Olympic-opening-ceremony costumed nonsense.
>Tch.

The fireworks over the Thames looked nice on CNN, though. Has there been
any decision on what to use the Millenium Dome for, yet?

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
FreeLotto.com is the only internet site to offer three free chances
a day to win $1,000,000.00. We've already had two $1,000,000.00
jackpot winners and thousands of other cash prizes. You could be
a $1,000,000.00 winner tonight!
http://click.egroups.com/1/445/5/_/9641/_/946943597

-- Check out your group's private Chat room
-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=l-nomic-d&m=1