Subject: MN: Re: Year 2 Week 44 - Votes for Week 43

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:28:24 +1000

On Thursday, March 11, 1999 9:15 AM, duncan@l...
[SMTP:duncan@l...] wrote:
> 621 Keep the balance right - 1 4 3 Fails
> 622 Reintermination 1 1 3 3 Fails

OK, I can understand from the arguments about 621 that it wasn't a popular
idea. Is so much wrong with Reintermination, as well? The only comment
that I can recall seeing said it wouldn't do any harm - so why three
Against? The current Kudos system doesn't exactly encourage people to
contribute their own ideas, here. (But this is one of the first lessons in
Nomics...)

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com