Subject: MN: Re: Reworking the Ruleset

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 01:52:18 -0500

>
>>4. make tables the primary reference - there are several useful tables at
>> different points in the ruleset. These should be grouped in one place
>> near the beginning to make finding them easier, and to provide a
>cleaner
>> way in.
>
>
>Not sure about this one; pretty much all of the tables belong where they
>are, as an easy-to-read summary of some rule aspect, the only real exception
>being the Action Lists. They're all fairly easy to find, as things stand,
>aren't they? A mere search for the appropriate snippet of text.

You could have them as appropriate throughtout the rulseset, then have them
all again in an appendix.

This project would help enormously with my attempt to make a physical board
version... :)

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com