Subject: MN: Re: Hands up who's active

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:21:16 +1000

On Monday, March 20, 2000 8:41 PM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@s...] wrote:
> Hmm. Ultimately, a three-player Nomic seems a little feeble; all the
> more so for this particular one, when I know I'd rather have some of
> the old regulars around to give their thoughts and input on major
> proposal issues.

I tend to agree; but then a three player game of MC is still quite possible.

> Is it maybe to to put Mornomic into cold storage?

I'd say hibernation; not necessarily frozen, just very slow. As things
stand, is there any reason why we can't just let the games, etc, sit as they
are and wait for spring?

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 03:42:02 -0800

> I tend to agree; but then a three player game of MC is still quite
possible.

Oh, indeed, no problem playing MC, just MN. Even two-player MC has been
shown to work quite well, after all.

> stand, is there any reason why we can't just let the games, etc, sit
as they

Such was the approach I imagined, really; announcing (as Snow did last
week) an indefinitely prolonged Week, until things started happening
again, with the MC games continuing as they are.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:34:05 -0000

> stand, is there any reason why we can't just let the games, etc, sit as they

Isn't that tomorrow?

Snow
-Children should be seen and destroyed.