Subject: MN: Re: Sv: Token quantity discussions

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 02:21:22 -0500

> This relates to another private bugbear of mine: why should Silver
>Tokens be available from moves? Especially now that we have another kind
>of Plastic Token. If the simple change were made, changing the "Silver"
>reward to a "Green" for passing through five interchanges or landing on
>a five-line interchange, then one could quite happily double the reward
>for the Station landed on and gain up to three Plastic Tokens per Turn -
>and without the problem that was mentioned earlier, of being able to get
>two or three Silver Tokens on one go for landing on Kings Cross (in
>particular) or Baker Street.

Except that there are a large number of Actions that require Silver
tokens... and how are you going to get them otherwise? The only other way
to get them would be to get a Gold token and make change... and one of the
easiest means of getting Golds, i.e. getting two Silvers and cashing them
in, would be impossible.

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications