Subject: MN: Re: What to play in the Rushton Memorial Lounge?

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:08:01 +1000

On Sunday, January 09, 2000 11:30 PM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@s...] wrote:
> > After Snow's win, this Lounge has stood empty. What do we want to
> play?

Baker Street gets my vote, just to try it out.

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 02:48:21 -0800

> Baker Street gets my vote, just to try it out.

Did we reach any decision on whether to open a new, Baker-Street-only
Lounge, in the end? I quite forget.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan