Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 18 Proposals

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:40:21 -0400

>[<Line>: One Way: <direction>] Post 1.x.2 20 2Bu,1Si (L0)

I feel this should probably cost a little more... the reason being, when
forced to travel a particular direction on the the Circle Line, you can
still get somewhere - it just takes longer. Being able to make other Lines
one-way, however, can irrevocably trap players at dead-ends.

--Riff

"Press down on the medulla oblongata! Five bucks says he smells burnt toast!"
--Sam & Max, Freelance Police

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 06:53:24 +0200

Riff wrote:
:
: >[<Line>: One Way: <direction>] Post 1.x.2 20 2Bu,1Si (L0)
:
: I feel this should probably cost a little more... the reason being, when
: forced to travel a particular direction on the the Circle Line, you can
: still get somewhere - it just takes longer. Being able to make other
Lines
: one-way, however, can irrevocably trap players at dead-ends.
:

There's always Home and Wild, but it is more or less on purpose that I did
not change any of the costs.

Ole