Subject: MN: Charge Spirals Proposal, Final Edition

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 22:55:27 +0200

I propose changing Rule 1.19.5 to have this wording:

"Rule 1.19.5 - Charge Spiral

Any Player may perform the neutral Action "[Charge Spiral Inwards]" or
"[Charge Spiral Outwards]" to put a Charge Spiral into effect.

When a Charge Spiral Inwards is in effect, any Move which does not
involve a decrease in the Moving Piece's Charge is Illegal. A Charge Spiral
Inwards remains in effect until a Piece rests at Tottenham Court Road at the
end of any Turn.

When a Charge Spiral Outwards is in effect, any Move which does not involve
an increase in the Moving Piece's Charge is Illegal. A Charge Spiral
Outwards remains in effect until a Piece rests at a Terminal Station with a
Current of 70 or more at the end of any Turn."

The price of a Charge Spiral, either Inwards or outwards, should remain as
it is.

Ole

[Changed Charge to Current and 80 to 70.]

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: kevan@d...

Content-Type: text/plain
Subject: Re: MN: Charge Spirals Proposal, Final Edition
X-Mailer: www.eGroups.com Message Poster
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <pid21445.1999.April.23.4:[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 11:42:46 -0000
In-Reply-To: <00df01be8c39$82b55920$bcc752c3@opus>
From: kevan@d...
To: [email-masked]

> Current of 70 or more at the end of any Turn."

Hmm. Better, but still a bit high - there remain a lot of outlying Termini which fall below the mark. I suppose we can always Wild elsewhere, though, really, so it doesn't matter too much.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications