Subject: MN: Re: Votes

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 12:56:36 +1000

On Thursday, May 27, 1999 9:58 AM, Jonathan Ellis
[SMTP:jonathan@f...] wrote:
> ... <cowers under table>

A good time to use the [Cowering] Action, eh?

Don't worry, we've all done it. It's even got a name - "Doing a Snowgod",
after a Nomic-player with that name who apparently doesn't check his
destination regularly.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:12:24 +0100 (BST)

> after a Nomic-player with that name who apparently doesn't check his
Someone cauterise the list, it's a severe outbreak!

Someone send for the Med Student, tell them we've been infected with....

snowgod's disease!

-- 
Jonathan Amery. Here I am Lord, Is it I Lord?
##### I have heard you calling in the night.
#######__o I will go Lord, if you lead me.
#######'/ I will hold your people in my heart.