Subject: MN: Re: Inactivation

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 10:55:03 -0700

Fair cop guv - this working for a living lark - they expect you to work for
your money! I shall remain a lurker...

miKi

kevan@s... on 10/07/99 02:20:19 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
cc: (bcc: Richard M Brockie)

Subject: MN: Inactivation

>No, you're not. I changed my mind and somehow the old version went on
>the website. The version I emailed was the correct version and should
>by now be on the website.

Ah, fair enough.

Well, since Inactivation is working after all, it's probably time to
Inactivate Grimace, Jon and miKi. I hereby do so.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Backup - The #1 Online Backup Service. Protect your files before
you lose them. Easy, Reliable, Secure online backups. INSTALL
today. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/938

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@s...
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 06:40:54 -0700

> your money!

I know, my lot do that. It's disgraceful.

> I shall remain a lurker...

Nice to know some of us are still here in spirit, then.

We're getting down to fairly slim numbers of Active Players these days,
anyway, by the looks of it - perhaps time to start persuading people to
join, again?

Kevan