Subject: MN: Player Points

From: dunx@l... (Duncan Ellis)
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 00:46:15 GMT

I haven't forgotten to do the Player Points, I've just run out of energy to
finish them off this evening. I've worked out the actual scores, but needto
complete the web page displaying them.

As a preview, though, the only Players with any Points at all are:

PaulWay	2
Jonathan	3
miKi	4
Kevan	6
Dunx	6

Since there is a tie for the lead, there is no current Grandmaster.

Proper page with chronology and the full whack later in the week.

Also, would anybody be interested in a Zipped ruleset? I ask because at 180k the
text ruleset is becoming slow to load.

Similarly, would it be of use to anyone if I zipped up the Proposal archive?
Having a local copy of Proposals to do text searches on can be useful, and is
currently a little on the painful side to obtain.

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com