Subject: MN: Re: Year 2 Week 45 Proposals

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 19 Mar 99 09:01:07 +0000

>> I would have thought that applying this change would sufficiently fix the
>> Charge win. 

>Not so - my two-move wins still stand. They need only one black for a line
>change and that's it. 

Ah - best kill it then. 

My personal interest is obvious, but Charge is the final form of an idea I 
had kicking around for months before hand, the massively over-complex Spin. 

Also, I don't know if the analogy with Fool's Mate is entirely accurate, 
since the chess sequence relies on the victim making exactly the wrong move 
rather than in MN where it requires merely that the other parties do 
nothing. The signs should be obvious from Home declaration, but still... 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com