Subject: Re: MN: The PaulWay Guide To Mornington Nomic

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:24:28 -0500

>The PaulWay Guide to Mornington Nomic

("The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Mornington Crescent"?)

Okay, I grok. This looks like a Good Thing.

However, I still think the rules themselves could stand to be generally
reorginized, tidied up, and have some of the fat trimmed out. Then we'd
have a guide to an excellent and well-organized game, rather than a guide
to a quite good, yet poorly-organized game.

--Riff

"I'm a non-local quantum event - I exist at _all_ points in space and time!"
--Riff

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:22:49 +1000

On Tuesday, May 16, 2000 10:24 AM, riffraff@n...
> ("The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to Mornington Crescent"?)

Great idea! Consider it done.

> to a quite good, yet poorly-organized game.

I agree! Propose away!

I also like the thought that someone else had that we should have a weekly
focus. However, I don't think this needs to be codified, I just think we
need to talk about things more on the list. To that end, read another
message...

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW