Subject: Re: MN: Are we alive?

From: "RiffRaff ." <riffraff@p...>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:23:04 -0800

Great Caesar's Ghost! I leave my e-mail for a couple days, come back, and there's about a million MC posts... 

>I'm still here. I'm still waiting for something to happen... I might be 
>able to contribute, but I have a minor philosophical problem with the way 
>the ruleset has gone.

Actually, I used some of the intervening time to edit and re-write the original MN ruleset (rather imperialistically, I might add, if that were a word) to make it work with the physical board I've got. We've only tested it up to Complexity Level 2 (the "Basic Rules"), but it works well so far. I could post them somewhere if there's interest. Note however that I destroyed most of the stuff that made it playable over e-mail.

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to POWERPUFF-FM on the SonicBox iM Tuner-FREE DOWNLOAD!
http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?sonicbox+Gq9BSR+index.html

---

From: Paul Wayper <paulway@e...>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:25:00 +1100

At 03:23 PM 22/02/2001, you wrote:
>Actually, I used some of the intervening time to edit and re-write the 
>original MN ruleset (rather imperialistically, I might add, if that were a 
>word) to make it work with the physical board I've got. We've only tested 
>it up to Complexity Level 2 (the "Basic Rules"), but it works well so 
>far. I could post them somewhere if there's interest. Note however that 
>I destroyed most of the stuff that made it playable over e-mail.

Actually, call me deranged and in need of better things to do with my time, 
but the idea of playing 'Real' MC at a Pilgrimage is very very 
tempting. And no doubt you've had a look at some of the problems that 
we'll have to look at as well.

Have fun,

Paul