Subject: MN: Sv: FW: Comments on (my) Week 5 Proposals

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 08:01:40 +0200

I had thought of making a variant where LV is _Line_ Velocity, not pLayer
Velocity.
Each Line could have its own (changable, of course) Velocity, and the
Players would have to cope
with that. There should, of course, be something to regulate changing from,
say, a LV3-line to a LV10-line.

Ole

Paul wrote:

:#2: Velocity surely does mean you travel further in a given time. However,
:what about changing trains? If you really want to get technical, the
trains
:move at a relatively constant velocity so a longer move _does_ take more
:time, and thus our term 'Line Velocity' is a misnomer. I'm certainly not
:proposing a change to the name LV, but it's not really talking about the
:velocity of a line is it either?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications