Subject: MN: Game 17 Announcement

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 12 Apr 99 11:50:08 +0100

Game 17 will be starting in the Cryer Lounge shortly. 

This will be a Capture the Flag Game (section 2.8) played on the standard 
map. Those who have expressed interest so far are myself, Kevan, RiffRaff, 
and our new Player Ole (I've assumed e wants to play as "Ole" - obviously, 
this can be changed). 

Due to the nature of a Team Game (ie everyone has to pick a team!) we can't 
start yet even though there are sufficient Players. I shall try once again 
to start the Aubergine Team, but we need one more Team at least before the 
Game can commence. 

Play on! 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com