Subject: Email problems...

From: "miKi" <mn_miKi@h...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:47:12 -0800

charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Who has access to the egroups/Yahoo groups listserver? My work email addres=
s has (thanks to our completely incompetent IT dept.) changed under me and =
now that I have email at home I would like to remove my work account from t=
he list - I get enough messages at work as it is. Problem is that Yahoo gro=
ups refuses to process my request as my email address has changed. So, plea=
se remove Richard_M_Brockie@n... from the list, and I'll be ha=
ppy.

Mind the gap,
- miKi

---

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:12:44 -0800

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, you wrote:
> 
> Who has access to the egroups/Yahoo groups listserver? My work email address has (thanks to our completely incompetent IT dept.) changed under me and now that I have email at home I would like to remove my work account from the list - I get enough messages at work as it is. Problem is that Yahoo groups refuses to process my request as my email address has changed. So, please remove Richard_M_Brockie@n... from the list, and I'll be happy.

Done. You've been removed from l-nomic-d and l-0nomic-l, which the only
lounges you were subscribed to using that mail address.

Just a note to other Players - I noticed some pretty elderly mail
addresses in the subscription lists for some of the lounges. Have a look,
and if you have problems then let me know at speaker@d....

Cheers.

-- 
Dunx
Life. Don't talk to me about life.