Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 43 Proposals

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:15:30 +1000

On Wednesday, March 01, 2000 6:09 AM, MN Speaker [SMTP:speaker@d...]
wrote:
> MN Speaker
> -Who managed to fit 12 episodes of ISIHAC on one CD and still have room...

Are you serious, and can I either get a copy or can you mail me the files
(not on this address, on paulway@e...).

Quivering in anticipation,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 11:33:33 -0000

> Quivering in anticipation,

Distribution of copyrighted material is immoral and illegal. But just for you I'll drop my morals
and enter the criminal underworld. Continued in private...

Snow
-Wearing a stocking over his head and buying a ticket to South America.