Subject: MN: Re: Great Bear

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 10:25:57 AST

On Thu, 06 Jan 2000 04:14:15 -0800 "Kevan Davis" wrote:

> > > Does anyone want to volunteer to propose the Great Bear variant, so
> > > that we don't all trip over ourselves?
> > 
> > I'm just looking forward to declaring home at Benny Hill.
> 
> Which should maybe be declared the Dollis Hill replacement? (Triggering
> silly music and speeded-up footage when we get stuck in one?)
> 
> Robert Maxwell for Bank, perhaps? Hmm. Not sure where you'd have to go
> to catch Pigeons, mind - Burt Kwouk seems the only, albeit tenuous,
> one. Sans Parks, though, there doesn't seem a lot of point.

A shame Tom Lehrer doesn't feature.

Or we could have a more appropriate small creature instead? Gerbils,
perhaps?

> And the "Saints" Line makes for an awful lot of Holy Stations, of
> course...

There's always Living and Dead as categories - obviously this would change
over time...

--
Dunx
"Fixing HTML is like trying to graft arms and legs onto a hamburger."
Ted Nelson