Subject: MN: Re: Hands up who's active

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:46:48 +1000

On Thursday, March 16, 2000 6:53 AM, Snow [SMTP:snowl@s...] wrote:
> 
> > Out of interest, who here is still active? I've rather lost track...
> 
> You, me and PaulWay.

Yes; I can do a good impression of being active if asked.

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 02:40:41 -0800

> Yes; I can do a good impression of being active if asked.

Hmm. Ultimately, a three-player Nomic seems a little feeble; all the
more so for this particular one, when I know I'd rather have some of
the old regulars around to give their thoughts and input on major
proposal issues.

Is it maybe to to put Mornomic into cold storage?

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan