Subject: MN: Re: Current Reports

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:32:09 -0500

>Fellows:
>
>Is anybody still using the Current reports on my web site? (linked to from
>the
>MN title page)
>
>I ask because they seem superfluous nowadays what with Kevan's efforts in
>this
>direction and the Current table in the ruleset, and because I could do woth
>the space. There's seven meg in those reports, which if no one is using them
>anymore...

I use the Charge Delta Calculator, and Dunx's Charge Deltas... can't use
Kevan's device, being on a Mac. I never use currents.html, though.

(resending this, since I didn't see it come through the first time)

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com