Subject: MN: Update Section 0

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:22:42 -0800

Friends:

I've updated the suggested Section 0 I distributed last week. Changes of
note are:

- 0.4.1: much simplified Proposal Types. The assumption now is
that most Proposals are multiple (which I've called "Ruleset" Proposals)
and that these can contain any number of Enactments (which now encompass
creation of any Ruleset component rather than just Rules), Amendments or
Repeals. There is some consequent edits in 0.4.3 and 0.2.1.

- 0.4.2: put in Paul's suggestion to make number collisions less
likely.

- 0.3.5: added a Mandate requirement of Active Unanimity to
Resignation Proposals.

This modified Section 0 can be found on the MN website, which I've updated
slightly.

I'm afraid I didn't get very far with the walkthrough document; sorry.
I'll try to do it over the next couple of days instead.

-- 
Dunx
Life. Don't talk to me about life.