Subject: MN: Sv: Sv: Proposal musings

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:11:57 +0200

I wrote:

::>Proposal 732 - Lost and Found [Multiple]
::>
::> A Player can perform the 30-minute Post-Move Action
::> of [Finding], but only between 0930 and 1400 on Mondays to Fridays.
::>
::> The Player performing the [Finding] Action should roll a single
::> 100-sided die after submitting eir Turn.
::>
::> If the performing Player is at Paddington and the time is between
::> 0930 and 1400 on Mondays to Fridays, e adds 5 to eir roll.
::
::Ah. Good one; you can Find stuff anywhere, but stand more chance of
::doing so at Paddington. Only +5 to the roll, though? And why can't
::you perform the Action outside of "working hours", elsewhere?
::
:
:Ah. Typo. One of the things with cut&paste. The time limit shouldn't be
:there in the first sentence. Expect an update.
:

The announced update is not coming. I just remembered it, and I think we are
past update time.

I think the 'working hours' restriction is a _small_ annoyance. If this prop
goes through, feel free to propose an amendment on that point later.

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications