Subject: MN: Mail Addresses and Archaeology

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 07 Jun 99 13:22:04 +0100

Friends: 

I have a couple of announcements with regard to email addresses, and an 
archaeological footnote. 

First of all, as of the beginning of Week 9 my Speaker mail contact address 
will change from my Demon account to - 

speaker@d... 

All Votes, Proposals, EPs, and other bits and bobs should be sent to that 
address from Week 9 onwards (you can use it now, if you like, but the formal
chageover isn't until Week 9). 

I shall update the MN page accordingly when I do the rest of the Week End 
bizzo. 

As it happens, I'll also be changing over to playing from dunx@d..., but
that has less of an impact so isn't really worth announcing per se. 

Secondly, I'm going to stop playing from this Oracle address (at least for
the 
foreseeable future). This will also be effective from the beginning of Week
9. 

The observant amongst you will have noticed that I've not been terribly 
responsive of late in any case, so I doubt that there will be much
difference. 
However, if anyone feels that this is going to place an unreasonable burden
on 
my Speakership then please say. 

Private email sent here will obviously be responded to as time permits. 

The archaeological element to the message is that I was sorting through some
old papers over the weekend and uncovered a printout of the Week 7 ruleset 
(from the days before Years). Would anyone be interested? It actually has
some 
notes on it from when I was trying to put together Actions... 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications