Subject: MN: Re: Game 14 - The Scores On The Doors

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:19:56 +1000

On Tuesday, March 02, 1999 4:57 PM, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> >> A Ruttsborough Tournament strikes me as interesting...
> >
> >I'd be in that one...
> 
> How about just a Vanilla Tournament first?
> 
> Thought: Should the game be Frozen for the duration of a tournament, to
> keep the same ruleset for all the involved games?

Ah, Tournament. I was thinking Team game. Ruttsborough team, yes,
Tournament, not for this little steaming piece of henge,

Yields falsehood when preceded by its own quotation,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com