Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 6 Proposals

From: "Jonathan Ellis" <jonathan@f...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 17:57:59 +0100

>>Proposal 747 - Stationary Shunts*** [Multiple]
>
>A nice little displacement Shunt, and a manoeuvre I've used a fair bit
>in IMCS-regulated Crescent. Bravo, there.
>Two things, though:-
>> -The Target Player may not, on eir next Turn, play any Action which
>>directly targets the Actioning Player.
>No? I'd say you deserved all you got, really. There's mention of it
>shaking persistent Shadowers, but I think most Shadowers are likely to
>give up if your LV is zero.

Yes, but otherwise there is no protection against the Shadower
switching to a Shunt (potentially gaining a Gold Token), Blonk, Clamp or
Velocity Bomb. The idea being that this is a defensive measure, allowing
the player to escape from a Shadowing without being ruined next go.

Jonathan.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications