Subject: MN: Re: Reactive Behaviour

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 09:19:12 +1000

On Wednesday, November 17, 1999 7:31 PM, Dunx [SMTP:dunx@d...] wrote:
> I'd like to announce my reactivation as of the beginning of Week 30, or
> next Tuesday as it is also known. In other words, I shan't be Voting on
> the Week 29 Proposals but will try to submit a number of Proposals for
> consideration next Week.

Excellent news! Welcome back, and take it easy.

Although I've been enjoying the games we've been playing, it'll be nice to
have more than three people in some of them. Mind you, with Kevan seemingly
poised in game 13, you might be able to step into a new game (another
Finsbury Option, anyone?).

> As for the Speakership... well, Snow seems to be doing a splendid job, so
> unless he's itching to divest himself of the Speaker trousers I'll leave
> them with him for the moment.

I agree. Having seen several speakers in various Nomic games, I've come to
realise that each one brings a different methodology to the game. Not that
this is a euphemism for "Snow's been doing a bad job" - he's been just as
good as any Speaker, and it's not a job that is easy or quick. I certainly
can't see any reason for him to give it up...

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW