Subject: MN: Re: Sv: Year 3 Week 8 Proposals

From: kevan@d...
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 08:41:42 -0000

>>[Hatching]
>>It's not part of :the Line any more, but are they
>>able to Move to other Hatched Stations :on that Line?
>
>The Line Segment stops being a part of the Line, it doesn't disappear.
>So a Move along a Hatched Line Segment is, basically, not a Same-Line
>Move.

Well, yes, all well and good, but how does that affect the actual Move?
I may not be able to claim a same-Line bonus for moving between Hatched
Stations, but can I actually Move between them? Are they still regarded
as being adjacent to one another? I think this needs clarifying.

>[automated reminders]
>I think that _everybody_ on the list can do it. 
>Just define an 'Event' in the e-group you want to notify.

Oh, the Calendar thing? That might be quite good, then, if it sends
automated emails to the list. Would anyone care (or object if I
attempted) to test this and see precisely what happens?

I've always wondered how useful the Polls would be to a Nomic mailing
list, but haven't dabbled for fear of spamming everyone...

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications