Subject: Re: MN: Re: General Musings

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 16:08:12 -0500

>> > Man, I try and inspire everyone to action, and the exact opposite
>happens!
>>
>> You've caught me at a busy time.

(Oddly, I never got this message...)

>
>Me too, really. The slivers of spare time I find in my life tend to
>get snapped up quickly by Genomic, or feeling guilty about not
>running Genomic well enough. And I barely have any time at a computer
>outside of work anyway, really, particularly with the weather picking
>up. Pft.

Ah, well, that's understandable. Since I have a lot of free time, I'll see
if I can come up with some basic ruleset plans on my own for general
approval, save us some time...

>> But, more importantly, I'm trying to find a new job in Melbourne so
>>I can live with my new love.

Well, congratulations, and good luck! :)

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 16:39:31 +0100

> >> You've caught me at a busy time.

My monitor died, but I've got a nice shiny new one now.

If we are all agreed to start a new Ruleset (or prepared to go along
with it for the time being) then we can start the discussions. The old
ruleset will still be there if everything goes Pete Tong.

> approval, save us some time...

Excellent, when will they be ready? Do you want to be editor/scribe?

Snow
-Looking at the world through a 19" hole.