Subject: MN: Re: Dolly's definitely feeling unwell.

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 02:14:27 -0500

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>No. Proposal Name F P A Q Result
>-----------------------------------------------------------------------
>641 Dolly's Feeling Better... - 1 4 3 Fails [b]
>641 (PaulWay) - AGA AGA - AGA AGA - PAS -
>
>Once again, I have to ask - was this just because of the mix-up on the
>Dollis Escape or are people that determined to have the Dollis Hill rules as
>they stand now?
>
>*sigh* It's times like this that I wonder why I try to fix things.

It would be nice it there were some way to discuss and modify proposals
before voting on them, like the Green Paper / White Paper system in
Paranomic...

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com