Subject: MN: Re: Thoughts and odd ideas

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 15:42:00 +1000

On Tuesday, 11 May 1999 15:15, dunx@l...
[SMTP:dunx@l...] wrote:
> This excuse was met with some incredulity.

It makes you wonder why they haven't rigged either some sort of
scrubber/shunt in front of the traction wheels that can be activated when
leaves actually are on the line, or a reserve drive train that's some type
of rubber wheel that can be lowered onto the track independently of the main
wheels. But then what do I know?

> "Anyway, we've solved the problem now - we've swan down all the trees.
> That'll slow the ubggers down."

Don't you just ahte trnsapositnio erorrs?

Ahve fnu,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications