Subject: MN: Re: Copenhagen Rulebook, 1st sketch

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:21:30 -0500

>Very nicely done, Ole - I can see that Black Tokens will become at a premium on
>the Compenhagen map - it's a radically different architecture than any other
>we've played on.

I've been thinking of doing a ruleset for Baltimore, Maryland.

http://www.inform.umd.edu/UMS+State/MD_Resources/MDOT/mta/services/balto_met
ro_subway.gif

What do you think? :)

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: palnatoke@g...
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 11:21:56 -0000

> http://www.inform.umd.edu/UMS+State/MD_Resources/MDOT/mta/services/balto_met

That would be quite different, to say the least.

Ole