Subject: MN: Sv: Year 2, Week 3 Proposals

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 07:10:49 +0200

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Proposal 695 - No Voting For Yourself... [Amendment]
{Comment: Is there really a point in allowing a Player to vote for
eir own Proposal but penalising eir Kudos for it?...}

Depends. Since Kudos are, well, just Kudos, I find the current state fine.
If people _really_ want their proposals adopted, they can vote for them.
Have I, btw, overlooked the place where Kudos are said to have a function?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
-

Proposal 696 - No Hiding Place (1) [Multiple]

I don't like this.

I was planning on finding use for:a number of other Adams/Lloyd creations.

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications