Subject: MN: Dolly's definitely feeling unwell.

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:05:25 +1000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
No. Proposal Name F P A Q Result
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
641 Dolly's Feeling Better... - 1 4 3 Fails [b]
641 (PaulWay) - AGA AGA - AGA AGA - PAS - 

Once again, I have to ask - was this just because of the mix-up on the
Dollis Escape or are people that determined to have the Dollis Hill rules as
they stand now?

*sigh* It's times like this that I wonder why I try to fix things.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com