Subject: MN: Game States 14/5/99

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 14 May 99 15:23:11 +0100

Game states as of 15:00 BST 14/5/99 are as follows: 

Game List Rules To Play Last Move (all times BST) 
------------------------------------------------------ 
11 MN-L Long Dunx 13-May-1999 21:49 
13 MN-G Finsbury Grimace 3-May-1999 21:58 [1] 
15 MN-R Rutts Dunx 6-May-1999 14:01 
16 MN-B Chateau PaulWay 6-May-1999 16:58 
17 MN-C Flag Dunx 11-May-1999 12:06 

[1] last play was discussion of a Buzz on Grimace - since it's rather more 
than 36 hours since the Buzz and e's not defended emself particularly 
vigorously I think we take it that e's conceded. A Timeout will follow. 

Oh dear - I do seem to be lagging rather. Sorry all. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications