Subject: MN: Year 3 Week 44 Proposals

From: "MN Speaker" <speaker@d...>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 18:23:23 -0000

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORNINGTON NOMIC

Proposals for Voting on in Week Forty-Four
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 975 - Worthy investment [Enactment]

A Proposal may be marked "Joker" by its Proposer to make that Proposal a
Joker Proposal. Joker Proposals cannot be Withdrawn, and cause the Proposer
to gain or lose twice the number of Kudos for that Proposal that e would
have gained or lost with a non-Joker Proposal. A Joker Proposal is marked
with the word "Joker" in brackets after the Proposal Title. A Proposal may
only be marked as a Joker when it is initially Proposed - a Joker Proposal
cannot be changed to a non-Joker Proposal after it is submitted, or vice
versa.

{This may address some of the Withdrawing Proposal concerns that peopel
have, in an innovative way.}

MN Speaker
-I hate children.