Subject: MN: Squib

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 10:28:29 -0800

Looks like nobody made it to North Greenwich for their two-thousand
Gold Tokens, then. Probably just as well; from the stuff I've seen on
telly, the Millennium Dome looked insanely dull - I can't imagine
wanting to see in the new year sitting motionless in some audience,
watching some barking sub-Olympic-opening-ceremony costumed nonsense.
Tch.

Hope everyone had a pleasant opening to the new year, anyway, and that
we're all back to full life and speed before too long.

Happy 1900,

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 00:11:46 -0000

> Gold Tokens, then.

No, forgot about it myself.

> Probably just as well; from the stuff I've seen on

I didn't see any of it, but it doesn't sound terribly exciting.

> we're all back to full life and speed before too long.

Yes, the fireworks were rather impressive here. We had a 180 panoramic view of fireworks in every
direction for 20 mins around midnight and the mormon temple was attractivly floodlit in the centre.

Snow
-"Never been a litter bug, given head, taken drugs."