Subject: Re: MN: Re: General Musings

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 17:08:40 -0500

>>
>> Ah, well, that's understandable. Since I have a lot of free time,
>I'll see
>> if I can come up with some basic ruleset plans on my own for general
>> approval, save us some time...
>
>Excellent, when will they be ready?

I'll try and get something concrete done this weekend, and post it late
sunday or after work monday.

>Do you want to be editor/scribe?

What would that entail, exactly? Just keep a running file of agreed-upon
changes and so forth? Sure, I can do that, if no-one else wants the honor.
:)

cheers,
--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 23:31:39 +0100

> changes and so forth? Sure, I can do that, if no-one else wants the
honor.

Putting together the various bits of ruleset the players write and
filling in the gaps. I don't think there is a need for only one person
to do it, as long as only one person at a time is doing it. I'm happy
to have a go if you don't want to/get bored of it.

There is the files space at eGroups/OneList we can use to share
editing between whoever is interested.

Snow
-I spend at least 3hrs per day trying to get the image on my monitor
rectangular.