Subject: Re: MN: RE: Mornington Crescent Website

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:20:07 -0700

Aha! It all becomes clear now.

miKi

Martin Sewell <martin@m...> on 06/20/2000 01:04:09 AM

Please respond to [email-masked]

To: [email-masked]
cc:

Subject: Re: MN: RE: Mornington Crescent Website

Re: http://morningtoncrescent.org

At 00:34 20/06/00, Richard/miKi wrote:

>I wish I could see it - my company's firewall won't let me in...

If it's any help, the actual site address is:
http://www.msewell.f9.co.uk/mc

Cheers

Martin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEALS AND DEALS! Cheapest prices on airfare, new cars, insurance, maids,
contractors, collectibles, more. Get exactly what you want at the lowest
price. New FREE service!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5746/10/_/9641/_/961488432/
------------------------------------------------------------------------