Subject: Re: MN: Are we alive?

From: "RiffRaff ." <riffraff@p...>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 19:49:38 -0800

>To: [email-masked]
>From: Paul Wayper <paulway@e...>
>Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:25:00 +1100
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>Subject: Re: MN: Are we alive?
>
>At 03:23 PM 22/02/2001, you wrote:
>>Actually, I used some of the intervening time to edit and re-write the 
>>original MN ruleset (rather imperialistically, I might add, if that were a 
>>word) to make it work with the physical board I've got. We've only tested 
>>it up to Complexity Level 2 (the "Basic Rules"), but it works well so 
>>far. I could post them somewhere if there's interest. Note however that 
>>I destroyed most of the stuff that made it playable over e-mail.
>
>Actually, call me deranged and in need of better things to do with my time, 
>but the idea of playing 'Real' MC at a Pilgrimage is very very 
>tempting. And no doubt you've had a look at some of the problems that 
>we'll have to look at as well.

Hokay, I'll get them up... I've got to go through and add some of the changes we made while testing. Might take a bit, as my free time is being demolished by a stack of new videogames and a bizarre little card game called "1000 Blank White Cards", but I'll try and find some time this weekend. :)

cheers,
--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------
Listen to POWERPUFF-FM on the SonicBox iM Tuner-FREE DOWNLOAD!
http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?sonicbox+Gq9BSR+index.html