Subject: MN: Re: The Prodigal Returns

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:56:33 +1000

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	kevan@s... [SMTP:kevan@s...]
> 
So it _is_ somethingorother.com! Kevan, it brings a smile to my face to
know how very like you this is - not particularly boring or ordinary, but
very typical. And I thought you were being metasyntactic.

> The gap minded, I return; [...] so I think I'll just shuffle into the back
> row, screech out a chair and join back in as a Player, seeing what the
> imminent Week-End brings.
> 
Good to hear from you! Glad you've managed to get back to the wonderful,
75% useless world of email.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com