Subject: MN: Speakership

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:58:44 +0100

Players:

Thanks for your kind words in response to my announcement. Apologies for
not replying more promptly to the points raised.

This is isn't the only thing I'm giving up - work is a bit of a bugger at
the moment, and pretty much everything is taking a hit as a result. I will
return in the Autumn once things have eased somewhat.

Particular thanks are due to Snow for volunteering - I am quite happy to
pass the Speaker's Hat onto em if the other Players are amenable.

My other suggestion was going to be to agree that the next Week be extended
indefinitely until a new Speaker was found. Breakages in the ruleset could
be handled by EP, and updates to the Game table are pretty much trivial. But
having a live Speaker would be better.

Er... I think that's about it for the moment. As I've mentioned in my other
message, the Week End stuff will appear this evening (circumstances not being
auspicious last night).

All the best.

--
Dunx
Ceci n'est pas un .sig

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications