Subject: MN: Re: Game States 18/2/99

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 18 Feb 99 16:06:20 +0000

>> 13 MN-G Finsbury Grimace 15-February-1999 18:51 [2] 

>I'm having yet more trouble with e-Groups. I've posted two 
>GSDs for this game, and both times received this message: 

>[PASTE] 
>From: "eGroups.com Manager" <[email-masked]> 
>Subject: Posting sent to the moderator for approval 

It probably means that you've subscribed to the list with a different name 
than you're sending under. You should probably resubscribe using your new 
address and then repost. 

Unfortunately, I don't moderate this group so I can't approve your first 
postings. Kevan? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com