Subject: RE: MN: Re: General Musings

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:20:47 +1000

On Sunday, June 04, 2000 8:32 AM, Snow [SMTP:snowl@s...] wrote:
> -I spend at least 3hrs per day trying to get the image on my monitor
> rectangular.

You'll find they change geometry as they warm up.

Some day I will have so much money I will have a 21 or 23 inch monitor and
be able to run at 2048x1576, which would allow me to have nice techy fonts
for the title bars and still have them relatively clear.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 19:31:35 -0500

>> >Do you want to be editor/scribe?
>>
>> What would that entail, exactly? Just keep a running file of
>agreed-upon
>> changes and so forth? Sure, I can do that, if no-one else wants the
>honor.
>> :)
>
>Putting together the various bits of ruleset the players write and
>filling in the gaps. I don't think there is a need for only one person
>to do it, as long as only one person at a time is doing it. I'm happy
>to have a go if you don't want to/get bored of it.

Sounds like no problem, I'll be happy to take charge of it until, as you
say, I get bored. :)

Sorry to be slow in responding, especially after all my harping about the
list being so quiet... I managed to break my foot last week, took a bit to
get back up to speed, so to speak... :/

cheers,
--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"