Subject: MN: Week 2 Extension

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 27 Apr 99 12:17:24 +0100

Players: 

Apologies for this, but I'm not going to be able to do the Week End stuff
this 
evening due to an unfortunate outbreak of Real Life. I'm therefore extending
Week 2 by a day. 

This infestation should be under control by tomorrow lunchtime, at which
time) 
or shortly thereafter) Week End documents will wing their way in the now 
traditional manner. 

Sorry about this. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications