Subject: Re: MN: General Musings

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 20:26:32 -0500

>I suspect that writing this bit-by-bit would be easier - first
>establish
>a turn-taking system, then a piece-placement-and-moving system, then
>basic Action implementation, and so forth, going back to fix anything
>that's later found wanting.

All right, sounds fine, let's just get it underway, already!

Feels like the People's Front of Judea from "Life of Brian" - "It's been
brought to our attention that Brother Brian is in grave danger and we must
act immediatly. Now, before we put this to a vote, we should further
discuss and examine the issue at hand..." Gah! :) 'Nuff _talk_, let's DO
it!

Everybody sound off:

A) Are we all in agreement that we should stick to a Pure MC theme?

B) Does anyone completely disagree with the method suggested by Kevan,
quoted above?

If everybody posts their answers to these two questions, and we're in
consensus, we can finally start writing some rules!

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 07:28:41 +0200

Riff asked:
: 
: A) Are we all in agreement that we should stick to a Pure MC theme?

No. But if we keep a copy of the bells-and-whistles, one could always propose such things in an Option.
So I guess this effectively is yes, after all.

: B) Does anyone completely disagree with the method suggested by Kevan,
: quoted above?

Well, I don't disagree, so the answer might be no.

Ole