Subject: MN: Re: Sv: Year 3 Week 4 - Updated Proposals

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 06 May 99 13:07:14 +0100

>If I have read my proposal right, no. There is no other impact. And, of 
>course you can play your Harmonica - but you can't make a living out of it
- 
>you wouldn't earn a Token. That part is changable, of course - though it 
>might be a bit hard to implement a 'realistic' income pattern. 

The possibilities are endless... becoming a street salesman (perhaps an 
alternative source for Edible items?); or a performance artist. Be a mugger 
(maybe reusing the Shunting Action in a pedestrian context); or a paramedic 
(after having been injured in a mugging, you could pay to get back into the 
game). Drive a taxi cab, or be a street walker (time for a [Jangling Keys] 
Action?). 

Before you know it we'll have a bustling London nightlife and won't need the
Underground at all. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications