Subject: MN: Charge Spiral Proposal, (probably) Final Edition

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:46:23 +0200

I propose changing Rule 1.19.5 to have this wording:

"Rule 1.19.5 - Charge Spiral

Any Player may perform the neutral Action "[Charge Spiral Inwards]" or
"[Charge Spiral Outwards]" to put a Charge Spiral into effect.

When a Charge Spiral Inwards is in effect, any Move which does not
involve a decrease in the Moving Piece's Charge is Illegal. A Charge Spiral
Inwards remains in effect until a Piece rests at Tottenham Court Road at the
end of any Turn.

When a Charge Spiral Outwards is in effect, any Move which does not involve
an increase in the Moving Piece's Charge is Illegal. A Charge Spiral
Outwards remains in effect until a Piece rests at a Terminal Station with a
Charge of 80 or more at the end of any Turn."

The price of a Charge Spiral, either Inwards or outwards, should remain as
it is.

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:56:54 -0000

> Charge of 80 or more at the end of any Turn."

There really aren't many Termini with a Charge that high, though, glancing at the Map; critical ones such as High Barnet and Morden, in particular, are quite a lot lower. Perhaps just "any Terminus outside of Zone 1"? Or would that be too weak?

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove