Subject: MN: The Prodigal Returns

From: kevan@s...
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 04:22:41 -0600

Hello again.

The gap minded, I return; Internet access is once again within my 
sights,
albeit a little woozily - enough to keep an eye on my email, return 
to the
Nomic and probably manage a Game or two. I've nowhere near enough 
time or
space at the moment to even consider taking the Speaker trousers 
back (and
Dunx appears to have been doing a fine, fine job of things in my 
absence),
so I think I'll just shuffle into the back row, screech out a chair 
and
join back in as a Player, seeing what the imminent Week-End brings.

Glad to be back,

Kevan

_____________________________________________
Get your free personalized email address at
http://www.MyOwnEmail.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com