Subject: Missing Home Page

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:20:40 -0000

*cough* Hello again.

What happened to the Mornington Nomic home page, then? It and every 
other ex-Xoom personal site seems to have disappeared from the 
Internet. A transient blip, or did Xoom's latest takeover drones 
decide that thousands of personal sites weren't really worth keeping? 
I've not really been paying attention.

Disappointing, anyway. Do we have backups, at all?

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Breathe in, breathe in, breathe out."

---

From: Duncan Ellis <dunx@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 07:55:24 -0800

On Thursday 15 November 2001 05:20, you wrote:
> What happened to the Mornington Nomic home page, then?

Eek! That's a bit poor. Still, it was free space, and it hadn't been updated 
for a wee while.

I've seen no announcements, though.

> Disappointing, anyway. Do we have backups, at all?

Yes. I'll upload them onto my web server over the next few days.

-- 
Dunx
A man who is tired of London has seen sense at last.

---

From: Duncan Ellis <dunx@d...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:26:47 -0800

> Yes. I'll upload them onto my web server over the next few days.

Done. Most recent page state can be found at

http://www.dunx.org/mornomic/

---

From: Paul Wayper <paulway@e...>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:46:10 +1100

> http://www.dunx.org/mornomic/

Yay! Let the joy bells ring! Let merriment and enthusiasm be 
unconfined! Let us finally get to play a game of Mornington Nomic!

Have fun,

Paul