Subject: MN: Greetings all...

From: Richard_M_Brockie@n...
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:07:54 -0700

I have finally done it, yes that's right, I promised that I would rejoin
Mornomic when I had email access again, and this comes courtesy of the nice
folks at Seagate who have seen fit to employ me here in Silicon Valley for
lots of cash, especially given the going rate for new PhD's in the UK.

Last one to Ongar farkles.
miKi

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:21:38 +0200

miKi wrote:

: I have finally done it, yes that's right, I promised that I would rejoin
: Mornomic when I had email access again, and this comes courtesy of the
nice
: folks at Seagate who have seen fit to employ me here in Silicon Valley for
: lots of cash, especially given the going rate for new PhD's in the UK.
:
: Last one to Ongar farkles.
: miKi
:

Welcome back.
You arrive in the middle of a Speaker transistion.
Dunx is leaving the throne, and Snow seems to be entering it.

And the games are:

Brooke-Taylor: (Chateau d'Eau) Kevan to play
Cryer: (Vanilla) Kevan to play
Garden: (Finsbury) Grimace to play
Lyttleton: (Long Game) Kevan to play
Rushton: (Ruttsborough) Kevan to play (once my randomness arrives)

Ole

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:52:18 -0700

miKi wrote:-

> Mornomic when I had email access again, 

Bravo. Good to see you back.

And Ole wrote:-

> Rushton: (Ruttsborough) Kevan to play (once my randomness arrives)

Um. Sorry to hold everything up. I've really got alarming little spare
time at the moment, and most of that is spent beyond spitting distance
of the Internet. I'll try and get some moves in over lunch.

Kevan

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 03:13:06 +0100

Ole Andersen <palnatoke@g...>
> : Mornomic when I had email access again,

Hello, pleased to meet you. I assume you are now active?

>and this comes courtesy of the
> nice

Doing something interesting I hope?

> Dunx is leaving the throne, and Snow seems to be entering it.

OK, no one has said anything against my becoming Speaker (although only
Kevan and Ole have said anything in favour) and no other candidates have
stepped forward, so I'm going to declare myself Speaker as of Tues 10th
August 17.58. If anyone objects you should inform Dunx (asking for anonymity
if you wish) before that time.

Otherwise, I declare a new Mornomic week to start Tues 10th August 17.59
(next Tuesday). I have reposted this week's proposal since it didn't make it
to the list the first time round.

Snow
-A renegade carrot of tranquility.