Subject: MN: Re: Year 2 Week 45 Proposals

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 02:05:27 -0500

>> If a Player is carrying the Podume of Infinite Darkness, dark forces
>> protect em from the attentions of other Players; if a Player's Move
>> involves passing through or Moving to a Station which contains a Player
>> who carries the Podume, that Move is Illegal.
>>
>
>I prefer the version where you can't be targeted at all by other players.
>Simply not being able to move to or though the affected player's station
>still doesn't protect them from clamps, double-shunts, etc... If the Dark
>Forces can't protect you entirely, what good are they?

BTW, I quite like the random explosions. In fact, I think they should
occur as long as the PoID is not carried by a Player, whether it's at MC or
not. The forces of Evil get nasty when they don't have someone in
particular to leech off of :)

Oh, and this week I resolve to remember to vote!
--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com