Subject: MN: Re: Proposal musings

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 14 May 99 13:11:58 +0100

>I think my main problem with Stack patterns, though, is the fact that 
>they're quite difficult to remember 

I agree entirely - I've been toying on and off for months with trying to
apply 
some more general patterns which *are* more memorable (much in the same way 
that the interchange token bonuses work), but have been unable to define any
suitable forms. 

As Kevan points out, manoeuvres have a similar difficulty, but they are
saved 
by some rather good names which act (to a certain extent) as mnemonics. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications