Subject: MN: Re: Inactivity and timeouts...

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 01:44:09 -0500

>>Two comments:
>>
>> (1) I will be Inactive again from Wednesday afternoon to Monday
>>evening.
>> (2) Nobody has played in the Long Game for ages. Whoever is to play
>>next should be forced to Timeout.
>
>With my luck, it's probably me, although I could swear I was waiting on
>someone else.
>
>I'll go have a look.

The last post listed on the EGroups page is from PaulWay, which makes it
Kevan's move. I'm next after that, so I'll go ahead and do the Timeout.
Sorry, Kevan, but it's been nearly two weeks.

Interestingly, the table of contents on the page says there's 131 posts,
but only lists them up to 130. You have to click 130 and then hit 'next
message' to see 131...

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 08:27:05 -0000

> Sorry, Kevan, but it's been nearly two weeks.

Tish. Not sure what I was thinking, there. Oh well. It's a fair cop.

> but only lists them up to 130. You have to click 130 and then hit 'next

eGroups has been behaving a little oddly lately, having trouble keeping track of unread messages, amongst other things. They're apparently working on it.

Not a bad new layout to the pages, really. Good to see the frames gone.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove