Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 4 Proposals

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 05 May 99 18:00:53 +0100

I wrote: 
>> Proposal 715 - A Pressing Special Need [Multiple] 

>I'm going to come back to this later - I need to go over the current 
>implementation again. 

This is 'later' enough. 

A very good Proposal, considerably simplifying the current structure. 

My only misgiving is (as I've mentioned on a previous draft) that Striling 
currently doesn't zero LV, but I don't think that's a big loss anyway. 

The primary criticism of this new structure (not one I would put forward, 
although others might) is that the 'check list' format has been lost: the 
existing 1.5.0 is a centralised listing of what invalidates Moves. 

But I much prefer the format of this Proposal - considerably easier to 
maintain, and much easier to follow. 

Kevan: apologies for not voicing my concerns properly before. I'll try not
to 
rush my opinions again. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications