Subject: MN: Gubbins

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:09:27 -0000

My Web Host was moving house yesterday and as a result my email from eGroups is lost. If anything
happened in the Game Lounges that the Speaker ought to know about it will need to be reposted or
otherwise communicated to me.

In Prop 940 the gain of the [Declension] Action is given as "varies". I'm not sure what this is for
other than being the same as the original Prop. There were also a few "an Cursed"s about after Prop
941. I made a couple of Points of Order to myself and fixed these.

Re the empty Lounges. I suggest the following games, either put your name down or suggest something
different.

Czech variant.

Free-for-All Solipsism
Snow

Snow
-Who was shocked to find that Manchester is actually quite nice.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 01:23:56 -0800

> Czech variant

This one seems perhaps the most intimidating of all the Special
Rulesets, but what the hell. I'm going to be sitting around quite a bit
over Christmas anyway, I expect.

> Free-for-All Solipsism

Seems like an amusing idea. Count me in.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan