Subject: MN: Re: Year 3 Week 8 Proposals

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:07:42 +1000

Some comments on proposals. But first, I'd just like to say that I've
printed an A3 station index with all the NL and TL stations and a few ghosts
as well. The print includes name, venbacker number, station code, what hats
you can get from it and its grid reference (e.g. C5). It sits below my nice
neat rail map...

Anyway, to save you a bit of work, if your proposal is not listed below,
assume I approved in full.

On Wednesday, June 02, 1999 9:07 AM, dunx@l...
[SMTP:dunx@l...] wrote:
> Proposal 769 - Token Stacking [Amendment]

Hmmm. Why undo what went before? And why the misnumbering:
> - Remove, if it exists, the bullet point in Rule 4.1.19 which
> states that "all Tokens for a particular action must be placed on the
> same Stack."
> - Add the following bullet point to Rule 1.4.19:

Or have we gone higher than I thought with rule numbers?

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications