Subject: Re: MN: Re: MN: Re: RE: Token Stacks and bonuses

From: riffraff@n...
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 17:33:34 -0500

>"interchange: An interchange station is one that has at least 3
>adjacent stations."
>
>This isn't actually true... I can't pull up the map right now (it's too
>>obviously non-work-related, and anyway members.xoom seems to be down),
>but >I definately remember at least two Interchanges with only two
>adjacent >Stations - one in the middle of the far left of the map, where
>the ends of >the red and green lines join together, and one in the
>upper-right, where >the white line intersects with a line that isn't
>displayed on our map - >possibly British Rail, or something.

Okay, at home with the map: Ealing Broadway, Barking, and Queen's Park are
all Interchanges with only 2 adjacent Stations. (The 'white line' I was
thinking of is, I think, Network Southeast, which isn't on our map, but is
on my gameboard.)

>Also, I think there may be an opposite example - a non-interchange Station
>>with three adjacent Stations - involving a co-situated Station on the
>blue >and green lines, near the lower-left corner of the Circle line. Not
>as sure >about my memory on that one, though.

I was right on that one, it's Turnham Green.

--Riff

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"