Subject: Jigsaw

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:19:17 +0200

http://www.jigzone.com/cgi-local/choosepuzzle.pl?p=jz/p13/London_tube_map.gif&z=240_piece_squares
[UNWRAP if needed]

It takes some time to load...

Ole
--
Ole Andersen
Brøndbyøster, Denmark
palnatoke@g...

The test of ahimsa is the absence of jealousy. The man whose heart never
cherishes even the thought of injury to anyone, who rejoices at the
prosperity of even his greatest enemy, that man is the bhakta, he is the
yogi, he is the guru of all. -Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902)

---

From: Paul Wayper <paulway@e...>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:58:44 +1000

At 10:19 PM 22/08/2000 +0200, you wrote:
>http://www.jigzone.com/cgi-local/choosepuzzle.pl?p=jz/p13/London_tube
>_map.gif&z=240_piece_squares [UNWRAP if needed]

80 minutes - 75 to get most of it done and then I clicked "Solve"

Ouch, what a timewaster! Cool idea, but I don't have that much
time...

Paul

---------------------------------------------------------------------
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:49:04 +0200

I figured that this forum was the right place to mention the thing... whereelse would people know the LU map by heart?

I haven't experimented with changing the parameters in the URL. That could make the puzzle a bit faster to solve - and perhaps the number of all-whitepieces could be reduced.

Ole