Subject: MN: Re: Illegal game state documents

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 25 May 99 12:47:33 +0100

>As a thought, incidentally, does anyone have the technology and inclination
to >automate the "Current Game States" update? It'd be handy to have a
simple 
Web 
>page that listed these things, that was automatically updated simply by 
>scanning someone's email. No idea how to do it myself, but such would be a 
>welcome alternative to wading through eGroups and checking the most recent 
>GSDs (wading angrily, of course, through postings that echo the subject
line 
>but turn out to be something else). 

I think my answer to that would be 'possibly' - I'm buying some space on a
web 
server with CGI and general server-side capability. I see no reason why that
couldn't host exactly such a facility, although the how is another matter. 

More soon (this week with any luck). 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications