Subject: MN: Re: Year 2 Week 44 - Votes for Week 43

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 09:38:20 +1000

On Thursday, March 11, 1999 7:54 PM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@z...] wrote:
> As I said at the time, Token Running for Silvers (and faffing around
keeping
> track of which Termini you've already visited) seems far too much effort
> when you can just visit Kings Cross as many times as you like.

Then why not allow it anyway?

I don't understand that attitude at all. There are many ways to collect
Silvers - Gambits, King's Cross, and transit through large number of
interchanges. So what's the problem with another method, that is a
different form of moving and at least requires the person to keep moving
around the map? Why is too much effort a problem, Kev?

Respects,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com