Subject: MN: Re: Reactive Behaviour

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:12:25 -0000

> Hello all.

Hi.

> I'd like to announce my reactivation as of the beginning of Week 30, or
> next Tuesday as it is also known. In other words, I shan't be Voting on the
> Week 29 Proposals but will try to submit a number of Proposals for
> consideration next Week.
>
> I won't join any Games just yet until I've reacquainted myself with the
> ruleset.

OK.

> As for the Speakership... well, Snow seems to be doing a splendid job

Thankyou.

>, so
> unless he's itching to divest himself of the Speaker trousers I'll leave
> them with him for the moment.

I'm quite happy with it at the moment, as long as no one else objects I'll carry on for a bit.

Snow
-I saw Ken Campbell at the theatre last night. Very bizarre