Subject: RE: MN: General Musings

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 14:08:07 +1000

On Thursday, May 25, 2000 2:41 PM, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> Man, I try and inspire everyone to action, and the exact opposite happens!

You've caught me at a busy time. I'm trying to wrap several projects up at
work. But, more importantly, I'm trying to find a new job in Melbourne so I
can live with my new love. Surreptitiously so as to not make things more
difficult for my job here.

I haven't even had a chance to dig out the HHGTMN again...

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Kevan " <kevan@s...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:14:58 -0000

> You've caught me at a busy time.

Me too, really. The slivers of spare time I find in my life tend to 
get snapped up quickly by Genomic, or feeling guilty about not 
running Genomic well enough. And I barely have any time at a computer 
outside of work anyway, really, particularly with the weather picking 
up. Pft.

> But, more importantly, I'm trying to find a new job in Melbourne so 
I
> can live with my new love.

Tsk, I really have far too little idea of what my friends are doing 
these days. Bravo there. Hope it's going well.

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan
"Busy scissors, oh, oh..."