Subject: MN: Re: Three-Move Victories

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:46:23 +1000

On Tuesday, March 16, 1999 1:04 AM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@z...] wrote:
> Kevan : [Home: Anywhere] Anywhere [Recycling] [Tottenham Court Road Wild]
> Kevan : [Wild] Tottenham Court Road (NT) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
> Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Mornington Crescent (NT)

Very nice. This has the same consequence as my other moves - that all the
player has to do from there is move normally and, automatically, their
charge will be equal to MC's when they get there.
Shunting would be a logical counter-strategy.

Nice one, Kev!

(Incidentally, with a bit more name-crunching, Spiron has worked out that
there are 2,508 possible Mount of Olives Gambit combinations. It doesn't
yet have the information to work out how many of those are actually doable
without a Wild or similar...)

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com