Subject: MN: Emergency Proposal 033

From: dunx@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:36:44 GMT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Emergency Proposal 033 - Help! They don't like my idea! [Amendment]

Add the following paragraph to Rule 0.4.3:

At any time a Player may request that the Speaker withdraw a Proposal the
Player has submitted. The Proposal is then considered never to have been
submitted and any Votes cast in relation to it are discarded. The Speaker
must then notify the Discussion Lounge that the Player in question has
withdrawn said Proposal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Raised by PaulWay, 14/4/99
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com