Subject: MN: Dollis Hill?

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:45:28 +0100

I have been wondering about the Dollis Hill Loop. Why Dollis Hill? Is there
a good reason, or is it just one of those things?

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-d
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: dunx@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:27:07 GMT

>a good reason, or is it just one of those things?

Fundamentally, it's one of those things - a bit like the goal Station really.
The whole genesis for this game is the UK BBC Radio 4 comedy show "I'm Sorry I
Haven't A Clue", and when Mornington Crescent has been played there they just
use Dollis Hill as a loop trap.

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig