Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Buzz

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 17 Dec 98 08:43:20 +0000

>> Buzz sent 11-December-1998 20:30 - I think you've had your 36 hours to 
>> respond, dave, so you're into your 36 hours to play an alternative move. 
>> 
>> Tick tock. 
>> 
>All right, calm down. 

Ommmmmmmmmmm. 

I'm calm now. 

I wasn't meaning to appear aggressive - I think I just had far too much 
coffee yesterday (after a slow start since the coffee machine was dead all 
morning). 

>Actually, I responded to the buzz not long after I received it, which was 
>not the time you received it. Not by a day, at least. Then yesterday it was 
>bounced back to me 'undeliverable' though there was nothing wrong with the 
>address line. 

The wonders of modern technology, eh? 

>So, I plead clemency because both my mail server and egroups appear to be 
>playing up. I'm within my allotted time anyway, so ya boo sucks. 

Fair enough. I apologise for being overly officious, at any rate. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com