Subject: MN-C: Re: No Subject

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 02:11:05 -0500

>> Reposted because I forgot to update my location in the GCD.
>> I _knew_ I'd forgotten something.
>
>
>The stations in the table at the top are Home Stations, listed there for ease
>of reference (to save too much wading through of game history if a new
>Player joined halfway through and we wanted to check eir Home). You hadn't
>forgotten anything after all.
>

D'oh!! <embarassment>

>Such correction falls under the unspoken "things we can overlook" umbrella,
>though, I think, and I'll just change it back when I submit my Turn.

thanks :)

--Riff

"I wouldn't be so judgemental if you weren't such a _sick freak_."
--"Goats" (www.goats.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com