Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 05:17:06 -0500

[Vanilla]
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| *dave | Redbridge | 3 |-35 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 10 |-43 | 6 6 1 0 0 3 0 |
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 1 | 5 | 0 0 7 1 0 2 2 |
| *Drone | | 3 | 21 | 4 0 2 0 0 3 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-11 | 1 3 1 3 0 0 2 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Thu 1300 |
+---------------+| Finsbury Park |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| In Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica, |
| | Silly Hat |
| RiffRaff | Hat (T,B,V) |
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick |
| PaulWay | Zone 6 Pass |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk |
| Surrey Quays | Bk | Finsbury Park | ReGrBr |
| Wembley Park | BkBk | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN)
[Tithe 6]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN)
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre]
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue]
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat]
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick]
[Blocking Liverpool Street]
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL)
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat]
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling]
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD)
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Blocking Oxford Circus]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
[Eating Marmalade Sandwich] Bank (WC via JL, NT)
[Game Time +0100] [Silver to Gold] [Collecting Hat]
[Charge Tunneling to Angel] [Hands on Hat]
dave : [LV+3] Angel (NT)
Dunx : [LV+3] Devons Road (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+1] [Purchasing Zone 6 Pass] Heathrow Terminal 4
Drone : [LV+1] Angel (NT via:NT)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Elephant & Castle (NT) [Blocking Borough] [Collecting Hat]
[Hands on Hat]
dave : Time Out
Dunx : [LV+2] Liverpool Street (CN via DL) [Game Time: +0100]
[Purchasing Silly Hat] [Busking]
PaulWay : Heathrow Terminals 1-3
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Tooting Broadway (NT) [Claiming Black Token From Clapham
South] [Claiming Blue Token From Baltham] [Claiming Red Token
>From Tooting Bec] [Claiming Silver Token From Tooting Broadway]
[Knocking A to Z Hat off Dunx]
Dunx : [LV+2] King's Cross St Pancras (HC via CN,DS) [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Hatton Cross [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] [Recycling]
[Finsbury Park Wild]
RiffRaff : [Home] Westbourne Park (HC) [Using the Trellis Roundhouse
Manoeuvre]
[Claiming Red Token From Westbourne Park] [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [Token Cascade] Bank (WC via VC,NT,PD,BL) [Silver to Gold]
[Gold to Blue] [Into Knip] [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Heathrow Terminal 4
RiffRaff : Pass
Dunx : Liverpool Street (CN via CN,PD,NT) [Busking]
PaulWay : Heathrow Terminals 1-3
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Shepard's Bush (HC) [Hands on Hat]

{Comments:

Tokens to Dunx: -2 Bk, -1 Bu, -1 Re
Knip: -1 Br
Same-line Move: +1 Bk

No change in Charge

Time marches on...

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com