Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:24:59 +1000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Redbridge | 0 |-35 | 2 2 3 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 3 | -4 | 7 4 0 0 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-35 | 2 0 1 1 0 1 4 | 
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 6 | -9 | 5 2 1 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1300 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica | 
| RiffRaff | | 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
[Blocking Liverpool Street] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Harmonica]
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD)

{Comments:

Nothing surprising about this one at all.

}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com