Subject: MN-C: Game 12 - RiffRaff's Win

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 07 Apr 99 09:41:35 +0100

>RiffRaff : Euston (NT) [Opening MC] [Gold Token on Euston] [Straddling to
MC] 

> Any contention? 

None whatsoever - very well played, sir. 

(I knew I should have Pegged Euston as well...) 

A good win, I would say. Your manoeuvre from Bank to Angel was rather
splendid 
as well - I meant to say before. 

> Olé! ("...With milk?") 
Thanks - I prefer it black. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com