Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 - Buzz on RiffRaff

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 09:22:44 +1000

On Tuesday, March 09, 1999 8:59 PM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@u...] wrote:
> And after all that, I have to Buzz you. 
> 
> >RiffRaff : [LV+3] Baron's Court (PD via DS) [Shunting Dunx to Sudbury
> >Town] 
> > [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
> 
> As far as I can see, your LV should be nine when you start your Move.
Thus
> you should have shunted me to Sudbury Hill. 

I'll tell you what, I'll cut out the entire forty-five line explanation,
and just say that yes, Dunx is right. The way the Shunting rules work, you
shunt them a distance _equal_ to your LV - i.e. there are LV-1 stations
_between_ their start and finish.

Sorry, Riff.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com