Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 03:45:33 -0500

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| dave | Redbridge | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 7 | 5 0 1 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 7 |-10 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 2 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 0 |-13 | 4 2 2 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0200 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (V,B,A,C) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | Bu | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [Blue Token on Finchley Road]
[LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar]
Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]

{Comments:

10 mins -1 Bu Snooze Bar - Token to Finchley Road
10 mins LV Addition
10 mins -1 Br Vending
20 mins Eating
10 mins +1 Bk Same-Line Move
+1 Si Five Interchanges
10 mins Hat Harvesting
20 mins Hat Pin
-------
90 mins

Charge Delta = 29 - 19 = +10

Re-reading the rules, I realized that none of us have been dropping
used
tokens... The last turn to spend tokens was my previous one, and
that's
three turns old, so I guess we're stuck with it...
}

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com