Subject: MN-C: Game 17 Game State Document (having paid the priest)

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 11:28:57 +0200

[Capture the Flag]
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 0 |-31 | 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 0 |-31 | 2 0 1 0 0 0 0 |
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 4 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx (A) | Blackhorse Road | 2 |-10 | 2 3 0 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Sun 1210 |
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> |
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
+Disruptions ------------------------------------------------------+
| Blackhorse Road (Peg), Sloane Square (Damage) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica |
| Kevan | Flag (G) |
| Dunx | Tottenham Hale Stub |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Kennington | Re || Blackhorse Rd. | Flag (A) |
| Stamford Brook | BkBu || Blackhorse Rd. | Re |
| Hatton Cross | Bk || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff]
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)]
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road]
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road]
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL))
Dunx : [LV+2] Finsbury Park (VC)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3][Collection Plate] Victoria (DS via PD, CN, NT)
[Dead-End Shunting RiffRaff to Kensington (Olympia)]
[Fire at Sloane Square]

{ Comment:
I had forgotten to change my LV in the table

In full:
0:10 -1 Si (paying the priest)
0:10 (speeding up)
0:10 -1 Bk (changing line)
+1 Si (five interchanges)
+1 Bk (three lines)
0:10 -1 Re (shunting)
0:10 -2 Re (fire)

----
0:50

My Charge went from -41 to -36, RiffRaff had -25, the mean being -31 (I
round down)
All my Token costs are paid while I'm in Quadrant 0 - all used Tokens
destroyed.
Now my LV is down to 0 again, it seems.

}

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 09:42:49 -0000

> [Dead-End Shunting RiffRaff to Kensington (Olympia)]

Also illegal, I'm afraid - you can't pay for an Action (Collection Plate) with a Token that you don't receive until later in the Turn...

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove