Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 - RiffRaff's Win

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 05:19:04 -0500

>A good win, I would say. Your manoeuvre from Bank to Angel was rather
>splendid as well - I meant to say before.

Thanks. :) The fact that you can Charge-Tunnel from Bank to a Holy Station
is terribly, terribly convienient. Especially now that they're even more
protective.

>(I knew I should have Pegged Euston as well...)

Wouldn't have helped - you can end your move at a Pegged Station, provided
you don't end your _turn_ there.

Excellent game all 'round! You guys really kept me on my toes... very exciting!
(Lower-case) kudos to all!

BTW, I'd like to dedicate this win to PaulWay, without whose timely
Inactivity it would have been much more difficult. :)

So, what's next for the Cryer Lounge? How about a Team Game?

cheers,
--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com