Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 06:16:01 -0500

[Vanilla]
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| dave | Redbridge | 3 | -8 | 3 0 3 0 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 3 | 6 4 1 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 4 |-18 | 2 0 1 1 0 1 4 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 3 | 0 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0900 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C), Zones 1-6 Pass |
| RiffRaff | Drone Stick |

| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
| dave | Zone 3 Pass |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | Bu | Upminster | Bu |
| Upminster Brdge | Bu | Hornchurch | Bk |
| Harrow & W'stone| Si | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN)
[Tithe 6]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN)
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre]
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue]
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] [Cashing in Hats]
[Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] [Blocking Liverpool Street]

{Comments:

10 mins LV Change
10 mins -1 Bk Diff-line Move
+1 Rd 2 Interchanges
+1 Bu 4-Line Interchange
10 mins Collecting Hat
10 mins +2 Go,
+2 Si Cashing in Hats
0 mins -1 Go,
+2 Bu Gold to Blue
10 mins -3 Bu Claiming Drone Stick
10 mins -1 Re Blocking Liverpool Street
-------
60 mins

Charge: 21 - 29 = -8

Time flies like a arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com