Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 18 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:41:44 -0400

[Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 0 | 1 | 1 2 0 0 0 2 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | 6 | 2 0 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 5 |-21 | 2 0 0 0 0 3 1 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 8 | -3 | 1 0 0 0 0 4 1 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 3 |-41 | 2 1 2 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 2115 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)
Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)
Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)
RiffRaff : Baron's Court (DS)

{Comments: What an annoyance.

10 mins +1 Re 2-Line Int.
-------
+10 mins

Charge: 41 -40 = +1
}

"This calls for a subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence."
--Vyvyan, "The Young Ones"

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:03:16 +0100

[Vanilla]
+ <none> || Mon 2215 |

Kevan : Timeout

{

One hour.

}

---

From: kevan@s...
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 04:03:00 -0800

[Vanilla]
| Kevan | Preston Road | 3 | -3 | 1 0 5 0 0 2 0 |
+ <none> || Mon 2135 |
| Richmond | Bk || New Cross | Bk |

Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JB via MP)

{ Comments: Twenty minutes, -1 Black (New Cross), Charge -9 }

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan