Subject: MN-C: Game 17 Game State Document

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:52:56 +0200

[Capture the Flag]
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 6 |-25 | 1 1 0 0 0 2 1 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 0 |-41 | 2 0 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 2 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx (A) | Blackhorse Road | 0 | 0 | 1 3 0 0 0 1 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Fri 1005 |
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> |
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
+Disruptions ------------------------------------------------------+
| Blackhorse Road (Peg) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica |
| Kevan | Flag (G) |
| Dunx | Tottenham Hale Stub |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Kennington | Re || Blackhorse Rd. | Flag (A) |
| Stamford Brook | BkBu || Blackhorse Rd. | Re |
| Hatton Cross | Bk || Blackhorse Rd. | Re |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff]
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)]
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road]
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road]
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Harmonica]

{Comments:
[LV+3]
Changing Line on Finsbury Park -1Bk (Hatton Cross)
PD to King's Cross St P
Changing line to NT on King's Cross St P
NT to Euston
Changing Line to VC on Euston +1 Re
VC to King's Cross St P +1 Si
[Si to Br]
Uuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaiiuuuuuuuuuu ... this thing needs to
be tuned -2 Br
+30 mins.

Ch -26

Did I calculate the time right?}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:14:04 -0000

[Capture the Flag]
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 4 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Sun 1000 |

Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL))

{
Comments:

+2 Blue for an effective Pass.
No Charge.

Waking up at ten o'clock Sunday morning.
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications