Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 18 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:30:22 +1000

Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 0 | 1 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | -3 | 1 1 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 8 |-21 | 3 0 0 0 0 4 2 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 7 |-36 | 3 3 0 0 0 0 2 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 7 |-64 | 3 1 1 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 1035 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
| Snow | Pigeon, Pigeon |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || New Cross | Bk |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Embankment (Bulkhead) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)
Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)
Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)
RiffRaff : Baron's Court (DS)
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL via MP)
PaulWay : Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [LV+2] Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Pass (Dollis Hill (JL)) [Begging]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [Dollis Escape] Charing Cross (JL)
Snow : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (PD via JL, MP)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+2] Waterloo (NT via JL, MT, JL)
Ole : [Bulkheading Embankment] [LV-3] King's Cross St. Pancras
(VC via JL, NT, PD)
Snow : Charing Cross (BL via PD, CN, JL) [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing
Overpiced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 0 | 1 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | -3 | 1 1 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 8 |-21 | 3 0 0 0 0 4 2 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 7 |-36 | 3 3 0 0 0 0 2 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 7 |-64 | 3 1 1 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 1035 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
| Snow | Pigeon, Pigeon |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || New Cross | Bk |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Embankment (Bulkhead) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)
Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)
Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)
RiffRaff : Baron's Court (DS)
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL via MP)
PaulWay : Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [LV+2] Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Pass (Dollis Hill (JL)) [Begging]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [Dollis Escape] Charing Cross (JL)
Snow : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (PD via JL, MP)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+2] Waterloo (NT via JL, MT, JL)
Ole : [Bulkheading Embankment] [LV-3] King's Cross St. Pancras
(VC via JL, NT, PD)
Snow : Charing Cross (BL via PD, CN, JL) [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing
Overpiced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
RiffRaff : Timeout

{Comments:

RiffRaff has hit the fateful third timeout...

}

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 22:06:59 -0000

> RiffRaff has hit the fateful third timeout...

I can remeber a Rule or Proposal that says something about 3rd timeouts, but cannot find either.
Does this make RiffRaff inactive or something?

Snow
-abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.