Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 06:07:41 -0500

>>Quick question before I make my next move:
>>
>>The [Gold to Silver] action takes no time to perform; the opposite action,
>>[Silver to Gold] can be played if your Piece is at Bank. Does [Silver to
>>Gold] also take no game time to perform?
>
>Hmm. Sadly not, looking at it - Rule 1.13.3 (Carol Vorderman's Revenge)
>says:-
>
>"Any Action or the movement of the Player's Piece shall have a duration of
> ten minutes of Game Time unless otherwise specified."
>
>Since I carelessly neglected to add "[Silver to Gold]" or anything to
>the ruleset's Action lists, and that it doesn't say anything about them
>being "identical to [Gold to Silver] except", it looks like they all
>take ten minutes. Tsk.

What I figured. Well, there's the topic for my first proposal for next
week, then. :)

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com