Subject: MN-C: My hat is broken!

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 12:58:05 -0000

> RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] [Cashing in Hats]
> [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] [Blocking Liverpool
> Street]
> 
> 
I was going to buzz this on the basis that you can't collect a hat from
Bank, but it seems you actually can, it being a terminus on the Waterloo and
City line. I'm sure there used to be a restriction on collecting hats from
Bank, but it seems that this is not the case any more. Ho hum. I'll post my
move in a minute.

dave
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 14:21:18 +0000

>Bank, but it seems that this is not the case any more. Ho hum. I'll post my

I think said restriction was merely on Token Running - we realised that
Bank was far too powerful if you could both cash in Hats and collect a
Gold from there, so the old "no Running in Zone 1" rule came in. Before
Token Running was repealed, of course. As for a restriction - it might be
neater to replace Terminus Hats with something else, rather than put an
"Oh, except Bank" clause in.

All lower-case kudos to RiffRaff for being the first player to pull off
a Hat trick, anyway.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Denzil, you have broken my hat!"
-- Gwynedd, "Absolutely"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com