Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 18 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:02:00 +1000

[Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 10 | 0 | 1 2 0 0 0 1 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | 6 | 2 0 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 5 |-21 | 2 0 0 0 0 3 1 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 6 |-30 | 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 3 | -8 | 3 0 2 0 0 1 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 2025 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)

{
Comments:

0:10 LV+2
0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
+1Si Six-line interchange
+1Re Two interchanges passed through

Perhaps unsurprisingly, not doing anything to Ole.

Time +=0:20 Charge -=17

}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 15:03:13 +0200

[Vanilla]
| Ole | Limehouse | 8 | -3 | 1 0 0 0 0 4 1 |
+ <none> || Mon 2045 |

Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)

{
Comments:

0:10 More Speed
0:10 +1 Bk Same line
+1 Si Through 5
+1 Re to a 2er
==========
0:20 +1 Bk, +1 Si, +1 Re

LV+=2, Charge+=27

}

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 17:05:30 +0100

[Vanilla]
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 3 |-41 | 2 1 2 0 0 2 0 |
+ <none> || Mon 2105 |

Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)

{Comments:

10mins Acc^n
10mins move

+Bu through 4
+Re to 2
-Bk Line Change

LV +3
Charge -33

}

Snow
-I declare myself the king of Acton