Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document (Repost)

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:17:17 +1000

[Vanilla]
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| *dave | Redbridge | 3 |-35 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 10 |-59 | 6 5 1 0 0 2 2 |
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 0 | 0 | 3 0 7 1 0 2 2 |
| *Drone | | 3 | 21 | 4 0 2 0 0 3 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 9 | 3 | 5 2 2 2 0 1 1 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Thu 0700 |
+---------------+| Finsbury Park |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica, |
| | Silly Hat |
| RiffRaff | Hat (T,B) |
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick |
| PaulWay | Zone 6 Pass |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk |
| Westbourne Park | Re | Finsbury Park | ReGr |
| Wembley Park | BkBk | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN)
[Tithe 6]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN)
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre]
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue]
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat]
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick]
[Blocking Liverpool Street]
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL)
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat]
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling]
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD)
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Blocking Oxford Circus]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
[Eating Marmalade Sandwich] Bank (WC via JL, NT)
[Game Time +0100] [Silver to Gold] [Collecting Hat]
[Charge Tunneling to Angel] [Hands on Hat]
dave : [LV+3] Angel (NT)
Dunx : [LV+3] Devons Road (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+1] [Purchasing Zone 6 Pass] Heathrow Terminal 4
Drone : [LV+1] Angel (NT via:NT)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Elephant & Castle (NT) [Blocking Borough] [Collecting Hat]
[Hands on Hat]
dave : Time Out
Dunx : [LV+2] Liverpool Street (CN via DL) [Game Time: +0100]
[Purchasing Silly Hat] [Busking]
PaulWay : Heathrow Terminals 1-3
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Tooting Broadway (NT) [Claiming Black Token From Clapham
South] [Claiming Blue Token From Baltham] [Claiming Red Token
>From Tooting Bec] [Claiming Silver Token From Tooting Broadway]
[Knocking A to Z Hat off Dunx]
Dunx : [LV+2] King's Cross St Pancras (HC via CN,DS) [Hands On Hat]
PaulWay : Hatton Cross [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] [Recycling]
[Finsbury Park Wild]

{ Comments:
ObYet another repost since eGroups appears to have woken up.

0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
+1Br Zone six pass
0:05 +1Go,+2Si,+4Br Manoeuvre
0:05 -2Bk Recycling (on Wembley Park)
0:10 -1Gr Tooting Broadway Wild (on Finsbury Park)

I can't remember what the change to my charge is exactly, but as this is
where I started out it'll be back to zero, won't it?

Everything else done as per usual. I hope.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com