Subject: MN-C: Re: Paranoimia

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:58:57 +1000

On Tuesday, December 07, 1999 12:27 PM, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> >On Tuesday, December 07, 1999 9:24 AM, riffraff@n...
> >[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> >> {Comments:
> >>
> >> Whoops, sorry. I've been all Paranoid...
> >
> >You're up late, aren't you?
> 
> Must be a clock off somewhere; I wrote that at about 7 pm on Monday, local
> time.
> 
> 9:27 now.

Well, when I wrote my GSD that timed you out, it was 9:16AM here, which is
11:16PM for you. Your updated GSD arrived here at 9:21AM, so I assumed you
had responded to my GSD. Did you receive my timeout before or after you
posted my timeout?

Not that I'm doubting you, but I'm just trying to figure out the anomaly.
That, or you're not in Britain as I think you are.

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW