Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 18 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:14:11 +1000

[Vanilla]
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 6 |-21 | 2 1 0 0 0 1 0 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 |-13 | 2 0 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 3 | -4 | 1 0 0 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 3 |-14 | 1 2 0 0 0 2 0 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 0 |-13 | 2 0 2 0 0 1 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 1815 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| | || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]

{
Oh, yes, a move.

0:10 LV+3
0:10 -1Bk Multi-line move
+1Bu Four-line interchange
0:10 -1Bu And cowering in the vain hope that Riff isn't too much in range.

Time +0:30 Charge -=4 Babula quotient = 33/97ths.

}

PaulWay

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:31:43 +0200

[Vanilla]
| Ole | Limehouse | 6 |-30 | 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 |
| Silver Bock |

Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]

{

0:10 Speed
0:10 -1 Bk three lines
+1 Re through two..
+1 Si to a fiver
+1 Bu with a Hat on
0:10 -3 Bu,
-1 Si kicking the bock
==========
0:30 -1 Bk, +1 Re, -2 Bu

LV+=3
Charge -=16

}

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 15:44:23 +0100

[Vanilla]
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 3 | -8 | 3 0 2 0 0 1 0 |
+ <none> || Mon 1835 |

Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)

{
+Bk Constant line

20mins
Charge +21
LV +3

According to the Ruleset Bocks should go in the Disruptions box. And a cursory search produced no
reference to the Game States box. Is the Game States box an extension to the Disruptions box?

}

Snow
-Terrapin worrier