Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 18 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:27:20 +1000

[Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 0 | 1 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | -3 | 1 1 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 8 |-21 | 4 0 0 0 0 3 1 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 10 |-33 | 4 2 0 0 0 4 1 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 7 |-61 | 3 1 2 0 0 2 1 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 0925 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || New Cross | Bk |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)
Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)
Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)
RiffRaff : Baron's Court (DS)
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL via MP)
PaulWay : Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [LV+2] Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Pass (Dollis Hill (JL)) [Begging]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [Dollis Escape] Charing Cross (JL)
Snow : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (PD via JL, MP)
RiffRaff : Timeout

{Comments:

Surely long enough, yes?

}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW