Subject: MN-C: Game 18 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:25:53 -0400

[Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 10 | 0 | 1 2 0 0 0 1 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 |-13 | 2 0 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 3 | -4 | 1 0 0 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 6 |-30 | 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 3 | -8 | 3 0 2 0 0 1 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 1925 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde Mask]

{Comments:

10 mins Accelerator
15 mins Dr. Jekyll
10 mins -1 Bk Line Change (On Richmond)
+1 Si 5 Int.
+1 Bu Hat-Matching
15 mins Mr. Hyde
-------
+50 mins

}

This announcement was brought to you by your local Department of Redundancy
Department, which brought you this Department of Redundancy Department
announcement, courtesy of your local Department of Redundancy Department.

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:56:18 +0200

[Vanilla]
+ <none> || Mon 2025 |

RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : Timeout

{Comments:

1 hour.

}

---

From: kevan@s...
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:58:02 -0700

[Vanilla]
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | 6 | 2 0 5 0 0 2 0 |
+ <none> || Mon 2005 |

Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)

{
Comments:

Going Home. Forty minutes. Charge +19.
}