Subject: MN-C: Re: Paranoimia

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 10:58:15 +1000

On Wednesday, December 08, 1999 9:58 AM, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> I'm in Columbus, Ohio. :)

*slaps self on forehead* I am a moron!

> Funny, I was assuming _you_ were in Britain. Are you in.... Australia?
> We must have something like 15 hours time difference :)

Absolutely correct - Brisbane, to be precise.

What we need to set up is a speed game with myself, Ole, Kevan (or another
regular player from the UK), and your good self. That way, excluding
weekends, we can have one move a day. Otherwise I tend to miss out :-)

So, how did you get started in MC, Riff? I picked it up from some British
immigrant friends in my youth.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW