Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 03 Dec 98 14:58:59 +0000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Redbridge | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 7 | 5 0 1 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 3 |-20 | 2 1 2 0 0 1 1 | 
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 0 |-13 | 4 2 2 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0000 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C) | 
| RiffRaff | Hat (V,B,A) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BK) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 

{ Comment: 
"Mr Klutz Has Another Go", then. Sorry about that. 

+1 Bk for the same line 
Charge Delta = 81 - 82 = -1 

Time's whinging arrow... 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com