Subject: MN-C: No Subject

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:39:23 +0000

>       Reposted because I forgot to update my location in theGCD.
>       I _knew_ I'd forgotten something.

The stations in the table at the top are Home Stations, listed there forease
of reference (to save too much wading through of game history if a new
Player joined halfway through and we wanted to check eir Home). You hadn't
forgotten anything after all.

Such correction falls under the unspoken "things we can overlook" umbrella,
though, I think, and I'll just change it back when I submit my Turn.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... -
<http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan>http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive
/kevan - UIN: 5998366
                     "All governmentis an ugly necessity."
                               -- G.K. Chesterton  
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com