Subject: MN-C: Re: My hat is broken!

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 11:41:44 +0000

>>All lower-case kudos to RiffRaff for being the first player to pull off
>>a Hat trick, anyway.
>
>Am I really? Didn't seem that hard, long as you don't forget [Hands on Hat].

I suppose not, but it's quite brave to commit to collecting all five,
surrendering half of each of your Turns, and everything. That nobody
else has ever managed it counts for something.

>Unless you mean pulling it off in the minimum 5 turns.

Goodness, I hadn't even noticed. Double-kudos to you, then.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Letter to your mother says you're doing everything you can,
and I'm glad she won't get the joke."
-- The Whitlams, "Laugh in their Faces"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com