Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 14:41:20 +0000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| dave | Redbridge | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 7 | 5 0 1 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 7 |-10 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 2 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 3 | 0 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0700 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (V,B,A,C) |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | Bu | Upminster | Bu |
| Upminster Brdge | Bu | Hornchurch | Bk |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN)
[Tithe 6]

{
Comments:

[hits Eudora with a very big stick] Bloody thing. Sorry, everyone.

--

Ludicrum tempus fugit.

-1 Black for the Line Change (on Hornchurch)
-2 Blue for the Tithe (on Upminster and Upminster Bridge)
-2 Bronze for the Zone Pass
+1 Bronze for a Zone 2 Move

Charge += 13
}

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Any body suspended in space will remain in
space until made aware of its situation."
-- First Law of Cartoon Physics
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com