Subject: MN-C: Re: My hat is broken!

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:14:08 -0500

>>>All lower-case kudos to RiffRaff for being the first player to pull off
>>>a Hat trick, anyway.
>>
>>Am I really? Didn't seem that hard, long as you don't forget [Hands on Hat].
>
>I suppose not, but it's quite brave to commit to collecting all five,
>surrendering half of each of your Turns, and everything. That nobody
>else has ever managed it counts for something.
>
>>Unless you mean pulling it off in the minimum 5 turns.
>
>Goodness, I hadn't even noticed. Double-kudos to you, then.

<bows>

:)

--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com