Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 11 Dec 98 16:09:03 +0000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Redbridge | 0 |-29 | 5 0 3 0 0 1 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 3 | -4 | 1 4 0 0 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-18 | 2 0 1 1 0 1 4 | 
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 6 |-29 | 5 2 1 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1200 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica | 
| RiffRaff | | 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | *Zone 3 Pass* *Drone Stick* Hat (T) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | BuRe | Harrow & W'Stone| Si | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
[Blocking Liverpool Street] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
dave : [LV+2] Bank (CN) [Shunting RiffRaff to Oxford Circus] 
[Reshuffling] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Harmonica] 

{ Comment: 
dave commented: 
> My and RiffRaff's LV set to 0 
> New charge = -51 

Right on the LV, but your and RiffRaff's charges should be averaged too. 
Just a calc thing, so I've applied it - buzz if it's significant in your 
strategy. Rounding towards zero comes up with -29 each. 

In full: 
10 min (acceleration) 
10 min +1 Bk, +1 Br (same line move with Zone pass) 
10 mins (gathering hat - BR) 
20 mins (hat pin) 
10 mins -2 Br (I always wanted to be on the stage...) 
------- 
60 mins 

Charge -= 7 
Time ticks on. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com