Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 17 Dec 98 09:51:45 +0000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Redbridge | 0 |-35 | 2 2 3 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 3 | -4 | 7 4 0 0 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-35 | 2 0 1 1 0 1 4 | 
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 6 | -9 | 5 2 1 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1200 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica | 
| RiffRaff | | 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
[Blocking Liverpool Street] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Harmonica] 

{ Comment: 
Seeing dave's route almost makes me weep with joy - I think it's the 
Shadwell pirrhouette. 

A repeat of my earlier mis-timed move - with the addition of zeroing 
the LV of those who were party to that Shunt, and some slight 
adjustments to Game Time. Also dave doesn't seem to have actually put 
anything in eir Nantucket, but I suppose there's no requirement that 
you should. Buzz if you're bothered. 

In full: 
10 min (acceleration) 
10 min +1 Bk, +1 Br (same line move with Zone pass) 
10 mins (gathering hat - BR) 
20 mins (hat pin) 
10 mins -2 Br (I always wanted to be on the stage...) 
------- 
60 mins 

Charge -= 7 
Time ticks on. 

Interesting to note that all Charge in the Game is either zero or 
negative. Hmm... 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com