Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:46:35 -0000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Redbridge | 0 |-35 | 2 2 3 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 3 | -4 | 7 4 0 0 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Drone | | 2 | -9 | 3 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-35 | 2 0 1 1 0 1 4 | 
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 6 | -9 | 5 2 1 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1400 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica | 
| RiffRaff | | 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk |
| Tooting Bec | Re | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
[Blocking Liverpool Street] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Harmonica]
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD)
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Blocking Oxford Circus]

{Comments:
Since I forgot to actually put the Drone Stick in my Nantucket when I
reshuffled, I suppose that means the Drone is active, so I'll submit its
turn.
Game Time Updated
New Charge = -9
+1 Bk: no Line Change
+1 Re: move to 2-line interchange
-1 Re: block (on Tooting Bec)
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com