Subject: MN-C: Buzz on RiffRaff

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 13:19:22 +0200

:| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
:+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
:| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 9 | 13 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 2 |
<snip>
:RiffRaff : [LV+3] Turnham Green (DS) [Claiming Blue Token from Stamford
Brook]
:
:
:{Comments: Taking my Turn, since Ole hasn't gotten a successful one in
yet...
: +1 Bk, +1 Si (5 int), +1 Bu, Charge +38}

I count 10 Stations from Victoria to Turnham Green. Or do you go via
Piccadilly (Earl's Court-Hammersmith)?

It seems like I should have sent the Timeout separately.

Ole

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 12:34:16 -0000

> It seems like I should have sent the Timeout separately.

It wouldn't have made any difference; under Rule 1.3.3 (Blue. No, Yelloaaarggghh...), you can take back a Turn you've made and replace it with another, provided that nobody else has taken a Turn since. Primarily to allow correction of mistakes that you notice two second after posting, it has the neat side effect of allowing a Player to replace a Timed-Out Move with a proper one.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove