Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:35:35 +0000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+|
Player&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Home&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp; | LV | Ch |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Tokens&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si
|+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+|
Dunx&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hounslow
West&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 1 |&nbsp; 3 |&nbsp; 3&nbsp; 0&nbsp;
2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 ||*Drone&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 2&nbsp;
0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 || RiffRaff&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Westbourn Park&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 2 | -7 |&nbsp; 3&nbsp; 1&nbsp;
2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 || Kevan&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Shepherd's Bush&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 0 |-13 |&nbsp; 3&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp;
0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 1&nbsp; 0
|+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------++-------
--------++------------------------------++----------------+| Bridges: Down
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WILD
STATIONS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; || Time: Tue 1900
|+---------------+|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|+----------------++---------------+|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|+----------------+|&nbsp; Out of Knip&nbsp;
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; || Circle:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;-&gt;
|+---------------++------------------------------++----------------++Possess
ions----+-------------------------------------------------+|
Dunx&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hat
(C)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp; || RiffRaff&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hat
(V,B)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;
|+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+&nbsp;&n
bsp;&nbsp; Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting
Hat]RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting
Hat]&nbsp;&nbsp; Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush
(CN)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On
Hat]RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On
Hat]&nbsp;&nbsp; Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill
Gate]{&nbsp; Comment:&nbsp; Lower-case-kudos to Dunx for &quot;Hatton
Cross, Hands on Hat&quot;, incidentally.&nbsp; --&nbsp; Ludicrum tempus
fugit.&nbsp; +1 Black for a same-Liner&nbsp; -1 Red for the Block (lost to
Quadrant Zero)}-- kdavis@i... - <a
href="http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan"
eudora="autourl">http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan</a> - UIN:
5998366&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &quot;Anonymous call, a poison pen, a brick in
the small of the back
again.&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; --
Morrissey, &quot;I Am Hated For
Loving&quot;</html><http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan>http://www.inn
otts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan</a> - UIN: 5998
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com