Subject: MN-C: Game 17 Game State Document

From: kevan@d...
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 09:32:52 -0000

[Capture the Flag]
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 10 |-30 | 2 2 0 0 0 3 2 |
| Drone (G) | | 2 | -9 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 6 |-30 | 1 0 0 0 0 3 0 |
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 3 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx (A) | Blackhorse Road | 4 |-42 | 3 3 0 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Sun 1600 |
+-----------------+ | Custom House | +------------------+
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> |
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
+Disruptions ------------------------------------------------------+
| Blackhorse Road (Peg) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica |
| Kevan | Flag (G), Drone Stick |
| Dunx | Tottenham Hale Stub |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Kennington | Re || Blackhorse Rd. | Flag (A) |
| Amersham | BuBuBu || Blackhorse Rd. | Re |
| Hatton Cross | Bk || Paddington | Bk |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff]
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)]
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road]
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road]
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL))
Dunx : [LV+2] Finsbury Park (VC)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Stamford Brook (DS) [Claiming Blue Token from Stamford
Brook]
Ole : [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] [Eating Marmalade Sandwich]
Paddington (HC) [Black Token on Paddington] [Straddling to
Edgware Road (HC)]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Claiming Drone Stick]
Dunx : [LV+2] Warren Street (VC) [Recycling] [Custom House Wild]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Bond Street (JL) [Claiming Black Token from Stamford
Brook]
[Charge-Tunneling to King's Cross St. Pancras (HC)]
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Recycling] [Freeming Dunx]

{
Comments: 

+1 Black for a same-Liner, +1 Red for a two-Line Interchange
-1 Black for Recycling
-1 Red and -1 Green for the Freeming

-9 Charge, 50 minutes
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications