Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document Repost

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 01:50:50 -0500

[Vanilla]
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| dave | Redbridge | 0 |-35 | 2 2 3 0 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 3 | -4 | 7 4 0 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Drone | | 2 | -9 | 3 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 1 |-29 | 3 0 1 2 0 1 0 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 6 | -9 | 5 2 1 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1500 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica |
| RiffRaff | |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk |
| Tooting Bec | Re | Wimbledon | Si |
| Morden | Si | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN)
[Tithe 6]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN)
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre]
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue]
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat]
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick]
[Blocking Liverpool Street]
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL)
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat]
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling]
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD)
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Blocking Oxford Circus]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Marble Arch (CN) [Charge Tunneling to Bank] [Silver to Gold]
[Charge Tunneling to Angel]

{Comments:

Reposted 'cause I accidentally subtracted the black token instead
of adding. That's what happens when you rush to get a move out
on time, down to the _minute_ :)

10 mins LV increase
10 mins +1 Bk Same Line Move
20 mins -1 Si Warp (on Wimbledon)
0 mins -2 Si
+1 Go Banking
20 mins -1 Si Warp (on Morden)
-------
60 mins

Charge: 21 - 15 = +6

Game time adjusted
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com