Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 17:43:38 -0500

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 3 | 3 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Paddington | 2 | -7 | 3 1 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 1900 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (V,B) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]

{ Comment:

Reposted because I forgot to update my location in the GCD.
I _knew_ I'd forgotten something.

10 mins LV change
10 mins +1 Bk Same line move
+1 Bu 4-Line Interchange
10 mins Hatting
20 mins Hat Pin
-------
50 mins

Charge Delta = 32 - 39 = -7
Game Time advanced.

}

"I wouldn't be so judgemental if you weren't such a _sick freak_."
--"Goats" (www.goats.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:30:19 +0000

<blockquote type=cite
cite>+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+|
Player&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Home&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp; | LV | Ch |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Tokens&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si
|+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+|
Dunx&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hounslow
West&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 1 |&nbsp; 3 |&nbsp; 3&nbsp; 0&nbsp;
2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 ||*Drone&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 2&nbsp;
0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 || RiffRaff&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Paddington&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 2 | -7 |&nbsp;
3&nbsp; 1&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 ||
Kevan&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Shepherd's Bush&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 0
|&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0
|+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+</pre><f
ont size=1></blockquote>&gt;<br></font><pre><blockquote type=cite
cite>RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]{
Comment:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Reposted because I
forgot to update my location in the
GCD.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I _knew_ I'd forgotten
something.</blockquote></pre><font size=1>The stations in the table at the
top are Home Stations, listed there for ease<br>of reference (to save too
much wading through of game history if a new<br>Player joined halfway
through and we wanted to check eir Home). You hadn't<br>forgotten anything
after all.<br><br>Such correction falls under the unspoken &quot;things we
can overlook&quot; umbrella,<br>though, I think, and I'll just change it
back when I submit my Turn.<br><br>Kevan<br><br>--<br> kdavis@i...
- http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN:
5998366<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &quot;All
government is an ugly
necessity.&quot;<br>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- G.K.
Chesterton</font></html>
>
> +------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+>