Subject: Game 18 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <wayperp@p...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 13:37:49 +1000

[Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 0 | 1 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | -3 | 1 1 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 8 |-13 | 4 2 0 0 0 4 2 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 7 |-36 | 3 3 0 0 0 0 2 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 7 |-64 | 3 1 1 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 1045 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
| Snow | Pigeon, Pigeon |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || New Cross | Bk |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Embankment (Bulkhead) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)
Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)
Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)
RiffRaff : Baron's Court (DS)
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL via MP)
PaulWay : Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [LV+2] Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Pass (Dollis Hill (JL)) [Begging]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [Dollis Escape] Charing Cross (JL)
Snow : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (PD via JL, MP)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+2] Waterloo (NT via JL, MT, JL)
Ole : [Bulkheading Embankment] [LV-3] King's Cross St. Pancras
(VC via JL, NT, PD)
Snow : Charing Cross (BL via PD, CN, JL) [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing
Overpiced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
Vanilla]
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff | Bethnal Green | 0 | 1 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 1 |
| Kevan | Preston Road | 0 | -3 | 1 1 5 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Holland Park | 8 |-21 | 3 0 0 0 0 4 2 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole | Limehouse | 7 |-36 | 3 3 0 0 0 0 2 |
| Snow | Warwick Avenue | 7 |-64 | 3 1 1 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Mon 1035 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-+-----------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (*V*), *Hyde Mask* |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Ole | Hat (*B*) |
| Snow | Pigeon, Pigeon |
+------------+-----------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Richmond | Bk || New Cross | Bk |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Embankment (Bulkhead) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| Silver Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Lost Items -----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) [Purchasing
Verdant Hat] [Wearing Verdant Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [Home: Holland Park] Holland Park (CN) [Purchasing
Zone 2 Pass]
Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
[Wearing BR Hat]
Snow : [Home: Warwick Avenue] Warwick Avenue (BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] St. Pauls (CN)
Kevan : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Blocking Edgware Road]
PaulWay : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Liverpool St. (CN via DL) [Blocking Bank]
Snow : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CL via BL)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Hyde Park Corner (PD via CN, VC) [Hyde Transformation]
[Wearing Hyde Mask]
Kevan : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (CL via MP) [Shunting Snow to East
Acton] [Bronze Token on Notting Hill Gate] [Straddling to
High Street Kensington] [Silver to Bronze]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via CN) [Cowering]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC via CL,NT) [Silver Bock]
Snow : [LV+3] Ealing Broadway (CN)
RiffRaff : [LV+4] [Removing Hyde Mask] Bethnal Green (CN) [Wearing Hyde
Mask]
Kevan : [Home] Preston Road (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (CL)
Ole : [LV+2] Stockwell (VC)
Snow : [LV+3] Earl's Court (PD via DS, CN)
RiffRaff : Baron's Court (DS)
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL via MP)
PaulWay : Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [LV+2] Dollis Hill (JL)
Snow : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Pass (Dollis Hill (JL)) [Begging]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL)
Ole : [Dollis Escape] Charing Cross (JL)
Snow : [LV+2] King's Cross St. Pancras (PD via JL, MP)
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+2] Waterloo (NT via JL, MT, JL)
Ole : [Bulkheading Embankment] [LV-3] King's Cross St. Pancras
(VC via JL, NT, PD)
Snow : Charing Cross (BL via PD, CN, JL) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Overpiced Baguette] [Catching Pigeon]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Kevan : Timeout
PaulWay : Liverpool Street (CL via BK, NT)

{Comments:

Trying to solve the Silver Bock problem.

0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
+1Bu Four interchanges passed
+1Bu Four-line interchange

Forgot to actually update the token table, game time, and charge tho.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW