Subject: MN-C: Game 17 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 20 May 99 17:02:16 +0100

[Capture the Flag] 
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+ 
| | | | | Tokens | 
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 9 | 8 | 2 2 0 0 0 2 2 | 
| Drone (G) | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 6 |-30 | 1 0 0 0 0 3 0 | 
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 3 2 0 0 3 0 | 
| Dunx (A) | Blackhorse Road | 4 |-42 | 3 3 0 0 0 2 0 | 
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+ 
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Sun 1225 | 
+-----------------+ | Custom House | +------------------+ 
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+ 
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> | 
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+ 
+Disruptions ------------------------------------------------------+ 
| Blackhorse Road (Peg) | 
+------------------------------------------------------------------+ 
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich | 
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica | 
| Kevan | Flag (G) | 
| Dunx | Tottenham Hale Stub | 
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+ 
| Kennington | Re || Blackhorse Rd. | Flag (A) | 
| Stamford Brook | Bk || Blackhorse Rd. | Re | 
| Hatton Cross | Bk || Paddington | Bk | 
| Amersham | BuBuBu || | | 
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+ 

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat] 
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff] 
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] 
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington] 
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)] 
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road] 
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road] 
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park] 
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze] 
[Purchasing Harmonica] 
Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL)) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Finsbury Park (VC) 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Stamford Brook (DS) [Claiming Blue Token from Stamford 
Brook] 
Ole : [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] [Eating Marmalade Sandwich] 
Paddington (HC) [Black Token on Paddington] [Straddling to 
Edgware Road (HC)] 
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Claiming Drone Stick] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Warren Street (VC) [Recycling] [Custom House Wild] 

{ Comment: 
Dull move, really. 

In full: 
0:10 (speeding up) 
0:10 +1 Bk (same line move) 
+2 Re (through two to a two liner) 
0:05 -2 Re, +1 Gr (eco) 
0:10 -1 Gr (making Custom House *really* annoyed) 
---- 
0:35 

Charge -= 32 
Tick tock. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications