Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 13:40:38 +0000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+|
Player&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Home&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp; | LV | Ch |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Tokens&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si
|+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+|
Dunx&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hounslow
West&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 1 |&nbsp; 8 |&nbsp; 4&nbsp; 0&nbsp;
1&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 ||*Drone&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 0 |&nbsp; 2&nbsp;
0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 0 || RiffRaff&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Westbourne Park&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 3 |-20 |&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 1&nbsp; 2&nbsp;
0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 1&nbsp; 1 || Kevan&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; |
Shepherd's Bush&nbsp;&nbsp; |&nbsp; 0 |-13 |&nbsp; 4&nbsp; 2&nbsp; 2&nbsp;
0&nbsp; 0&nbsp; 1&nbsp; 0
|+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------++-------
--------++------------------------------++----------------+| Bridges: Down
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; WILD
STATIONS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; || Time: Tue 2200
|+---------------+|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|+----------------++---------------+|&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|+----------------+|&nbsp; Out of Knip&nbsp;
||&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; || Circle:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;-&gt;
|+---------------++------------------------------++----------------++Possess
ions----+-------------------------------------------------+|
Dunx&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hat
(C)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp; || RiffRaff&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; | Hat
(V,B,A)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
|+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+&nbsp;&n
bsp;&nbsp; Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting
Hat]RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting
Hat]&nbsp;&nbsp; Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush
(CN)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On
Hat]RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On
Hat]&nbsp;&nbsp; Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill
Gate]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing
Chocolate Bar] [Hands On Hat]RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BK)
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On
Hat]&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
[Blocking Bond Street]&nbsp;&nbsp; Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)){&nbsp;
Comments:&nbsp; Ludicrum tempus fugit&nbsp; +2 Blue for the Pass&nbsp; +1
Black for not changing Line&nbsp; No Charge change}-- kdavis@i...
- <a href="http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan"
eudora="autourl">http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan</a> - UIN:
5998366&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &quot;They came for the camp
TV chefs, but
I&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; wasn't a camp TV chef, so I did
nothing.&quot;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -- Half Man Half Biscuit,
&quot;Turn a Blind
Eye&quot;</html><http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan>http://www.innott
s.co.uk/~elusive/kevan</a> - UIN: 5998366&nbsp
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com