Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 13:16:49 -0000

[Vanilla]
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| dave | Redbridge | 0 |-51 | 5 0 3 0 0 1 0 |
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 3 | 6 4 1 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-18 | 2 0 1 1 0 1 4 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 6 | -9 | 5 2 1 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1100 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C), Zones 1-6 Pass |
| RiffRaff | |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
| dave | *Zone 3 Pass* *Drone Stick* Hat (T) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Finchley Road | BuRe | Harrow & W'Stone| Si |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN)
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN)
[Tithe 6]
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN)
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre]
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue]
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat]
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick]
[Blocking Liverpool Street]
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL)
dave : [LV+2] Bank (CN) [Shunting RiffRaff to Oxford Circus]
[Reshuffling] [Collecting Hat]

{Comment:

Craftily snaffling the Drone Stick out of RiffRaff's open arms, and tucking
it away safely so Kevan can't poach it off me -- accordingly, I've left the
Drone inactive, though e should have been made active when the Drone Stick
was acquired.

+1 Bk: same line
+1 Bk: through three interchanges
-1 Re: shunt (on Finchley Road)
My and RiffRaff's LV set to 0
New charge = -51
Game Time updated}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com