Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Buzz

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 15 Dec 98 14:02:35 +0000

>>RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
>> [Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
>> [Blocking Liverpool Street] 
>> Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
>> dave : [LV+2] Bank (CN) [Shunting RiffRaff to Oxford Circus] 
>> [Reshuffling] [Collecting Hat] 
>> 

>You can't get from Leyton to Bank with a LV of 5 - Liverpool Street is 
blocked. 

Buzz sent 11-December-1998 20:30 - I think you've had your 36 hours to 
respond, dave, so you're into your 36 hours to play an alternative move. 

Tick tock. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com