Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 14:06:25 +0000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 8 | 4 0 1 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 3 |-20 | 2 1 2 0 0 1 1 |
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 0 |-13 | 4 2 2 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 2200 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Hat (C) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (V,B,A) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat]
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN)
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate]
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Hands On Hat]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BK) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
[Blocking Bond Street]
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN))

{
Comments:

Bloody Eudora trying to be a clever-trousers. Hopefully this repost
won't choke to death on &nbsps. Sorry about this.

--

Ludicrum tempus fugit

+2 Blue for the Pass
+1 Black for not changing Line

No Charge change
}

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Never the time and the place and the loved one all together."
-- Robert Browning
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com