Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 07 Dec 98 14:09:51 +0000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| dave | Redbridge | 3 | -8 | 3 0 3 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 1 | 3 | 6 4 1 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 7 |-10 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 2 | 
| Kevan | Shepherd's Bush | 3 | 0 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0800 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C), Zones 1-6 Pass | 
| RiffRaff | Hat (V,B,A,C) | 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | Bu | Upminster | Bu | 
| Upminster Brdge | Bu | Hornchurch | Bk | 
| Harrow & W'stone| Si | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 

{ Comment: 
You'll never take me alive, copper! 

In full: 
10 mins +1 Bk (same line move) 
10 mins +1 Go, +2 Si, +4 Br (manoeuvring) 
20 mins -1 Si (charge tunnel - on Harrow & Wealdstone) 
-1 Go, +4 Bl (exchange #1) 
-1 Si, +4 Br (exchange #2) 
10 mins -8 Br (shiny new zone pass - vapour) 
------- 
50 mins 

Time ticks on. 
Charge delta = -4 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com