Subject: MN-C: Game 12 Game State Document (repost)

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 24 Feb 99 11:46:38 +0000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| *dave | Redbridge | 3 |-35 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 10 |-53 | 2 6 2 0 0 4 0 | 
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 0 | 0 | 3 0 7 1 0 2 2 | 
| *Drone | | 3 | 21 | 4 0 2 0 0 3 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-11 | 4 2 3 3 0 1 2 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Thu 0900 | 
+---------------+| Finsbury Park |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| In Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica, | 
| | Silly Hat | 
| RiffRaff | Hat (T,B,V) | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick | 
| PaulWay | Zone 6 Pass | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk | 
| Surrey Quays | Bk | Finsbury Park | ReGr | 
| Wembley Park | BkBk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
[Blocking Liverpool Street] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Harmonica] 
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD) 
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Blocking Oxford Circus] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] 
[Eating Marmalade Sandwich] Bank (WC via JL, NT) 
[Game Time +0100] [Silver to Gold] [Collecting Hat] 
[Charge Tunneling to Angel] [Hands on Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] Angel (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+3] Devons Road (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] [Purchasing Zone 6 Pass] Heathrow Terminal 4 
Drone : [LV+1] Angel (NT via:NT) 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Elephant & Castle (NT) [Blocking Borough] [Collecting Hat]
[Hands on Hat] 
dave : Time Out 
Dunx : [LV+2] Liverpool Street (CN via DL) [Game Time: +0100] 
[Purchasing Silly Hat] [Busking] 
PaulWay : Heathrow Terminals 1-3 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Tooting Broadway (NT) [Claiming Black Token From Clapham 
South] [Claiming Blue Token From Baltham] [Claiming Red Token 
>From Tooting Bec] [Claiming Silver Token From Tooting Broadway]
[Knocking A to Z Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+2] King's Cross St Pancras (HC via CN,DS) [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : Hatton Cross [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] [Recycling] 
[Finsbury Park Wild] 
RiffRaff : [Home] Westbourne Park (HC) [Using the Trellis Roundhouse 
Manoeuvre] 
[Claiming Red Token From Westbourne Park] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [Token Cascade] Bank (WC via VC,NT,PD,BL) [Silver to Gold] 
[Gold to Blue] [Into Knip] [Hands On Hat] 

{ Comment: 
Reposted because I counted my Blues wrong (Buzz conceded, RiffRaff. And 
let's just say that I have my reasons). 

Route is - 
VC to Warren Street, NT toLeicester Square, PD to Piccadilly Circus, 
BL to Waterloo, WC to Bank (sounds like a Toilet Cress move...) 

In full: 
0:15 -4 Bk (token cascade - I have no Greens) 
0:10 -1 Bk, +1 Br (line change move in zone card area) 
+2 Re, +1 Bk, +3 Bu (pass through seven interchanges to a 
four liner) 
0:00 -2 Si, +2 Bu (via a gold) 
0:10 -4 Bu (knippy out here...) 
0:20 (hat pin) 
---- 
0:55 

Charge += 6 
Tick tock. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com