Subject: MN-C: Game 17 Game State Document (new format)

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 16:11:00 +0200

[Capture the Flag]
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 10 |-30 | 1 2 0 0 0 3 3 |
| Drone (G) | | 2 | -9 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 1 |-24 | 2 0 0 0 0 2 0 |
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx (A) | Blackhorse Road | 4 |-42 | 3 3 0 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ Custom House || Sun 1830 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica |
| Kevan | Flag (G), Drone Stick |
| Dunx | Tottenham Hale Stub, Freem Clamp |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Kennington | Re || Blackhorse Rd. | Flag (A) |
| Amersham | BuBuBu || Blackhorse Rd. | Re |
| Hatton Cross | Bk || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier call from to |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Blackhorse Road (Peg) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff]
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)]
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road]
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road]
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL))
Dunx : [LV+2] Finsbury Park (VC)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Stamford Brook (DS) [Claiming Blue Token from Stamford
Brook]
Ole : [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] [Eating Marmalade Sandwich]
Paddington (HC) [Black Token on Paddington] [Straddling to
Edgware Road (HC)]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Claiming Drone Stick]
Dunx : [LV+2] Warren Street (VC) [Recycling] [Custom House Wild]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Bond Street (JL) [Claiming Black Token from Stamford
Brook] [Charge-Tunneling to King's Cross St. Pancras (HC)]
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Recycling] [Freeming Dunx]
Ole : [LV+1] Paddington (HC) [Claiming Black Token from
Paddington] [Recycling 1 Re] [Waiting] [Green Bock]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Un-Bock Green]
Dunx : Timeout
RiffRaff : [Collection Plate] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC)

{Comments:

Route: KXSP -> HLBN -> OXFC, PICC -> KXSP

10 mins -1 Si Bribing God
10 mins +1 Si 5 Int.
+1 Si >5-line Int.
-1 Bk Diff-Line Move
-------
+20 mins
+60 mins (Because I forgot to advance time when Timing Out Dunx)

No change to Charge

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
All free, fast, and easy. Visit: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/237

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 10 |-30 | 1 2 0 0 0 3 3 |
| Drone (G) | | 2 | -9 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 1 |-24 | 2 0 0 0 0 2 0 |
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx (A) | Blackhorse Road | 4 |-42 | 3 3 0 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | WILD STATIONS | | Time: Sun 1830 |
+-----------------+ | Custom House | +------------------+
+-----------------+ | | +------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Circle: <-> |
+-----------------+ +-------------------------+ +------------------+
+Disruptions ------------------------------------------------------+
| Blackhorse Road (Peg), Green Bock |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica |
| Kevan | Flag (G), Drone Stick |
| Dunx | Tottenham Hale Stub, Freem Clamp |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Kennington | Re || Blackhorse Rd. | Flag (A) |
| Amersham | BuBuBu || Blackhorse Rd. | Re |
| Hatton Cross | Bk || | |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff]
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)]
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road]
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road]
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL))
Dunx : [LV+2] Finsbury Park (VC)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Stamford Brook (DS) [Claiming Blue Token from Stamford
Brook]
Ole : [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] [Eating Marmalade Sandwich]
Paddington (HC) [Black Token on Paddington] [Straddling to
Edgware Road (HC)]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Claiming Drone Stick]
Dunx : [LV+2] Warren Street (VC) [Recycling] [Custom House Wild]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Bond Street (JL) [Claiming Black Token from Stamford
Brook] [Charge-Tunneling to King's Cross St. Pancras (HC)]
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Recycling] [Freeming Dunx]
Ole : [LV+1] Paddington (HC) [Claiming Black Token from
Paddington] [Recycling 1 Re] [Waiting] [Green Bock]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Un-Bock Green]
Dunx : Timeout
RiffRaff : [Collection Plate] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC)

{Comments:

Converted to new format, deleted Green Bock.

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 15:04:48 -0000

[Capture the Flag]
| Drone (G) | | 5 | 14 | 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 |
+ Custom House || Sun 1945 |
| Drone | Silly Hat |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica, Toff Clamp |
| Blackhorse Road (Peg), Edgware Road (Peg) |

Drone : [LV+3] [Recycling] Paddington (HC via VC,CN,JB)
[Toffing Ole] [Duration: +0100] [Pegging Edgware Road]
[Purchasing Silly Hat]

{
0:10 | LV += 3
0:00 | Line change (-1 Black; lost)
0:05 | Black becomes Green
0:10 | Moving +2 Blue; through four Interchanges to a four-Liner
0:20 | Toff-Clamping; -2 Red, -1 Green, all lost
0:10 | Time dilation
0:10 | Pegging
0:10 | Buying the Silliest Hat in the shop
-----+
1:15

Charge += 23
}