Subject: MDM

From: tyreth@h...
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:17:18 -0000

Is there an official map to be used this game? I'm getting by with 
the rather nice 
http://www.thetube.com/content/tubemap/images/zm_map.jpg but that 
might be a bit large for slower connections.

But regardless....

Tyrethali: Stonebridge Park.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 18:26:58 -0000

Tyrethali said:-

> might be a bit large for slower connections.

There is http://www.dunx.org/mornomic/map.jpg, of course, but I think 
I rather prefer this new one. A promising amount of symbols, and 
generally easier on the eye. It is rather a large file, though. Maybe 
we could steal a copy and shrink it down.

As for your turn; I think it's probably important to quote the 
previous moves. Easier to see who's where, and - more usefully - the 
game archive automatically serves as its own ruleset. And I guess we 
can shove gamestate stuff (tokens and things) at the top of the mail, 
if and when that becomes an issue.

Other things - once we start proposing rules, it might be easier if 
the vetoing process becomes "any Player may veto it before the next 
Player takes their turn", to avoid too much waiting around. Maybe 
give it 24 hours if the Action targets someone other than the next 
Player. Not sure.

Reposting the last move, with mine above, anyway (I'll wait for Paul 
and whoever else to join before taking my next turn)...

Kevan : Goodge Street.
Tyrethali : Stonebridge Park.

---

From: "Paul Wayper" <pway@o...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:06:00 -0000

Kevan : Goodge Street.

PaulWay : Finsbury Park, paying one red to start on an interchange.

Have fun,

Paul

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:28:04 -0000

Me again, I suppose. If anyone else wants to join, just jump in.

----

Gamestate : Kevan and Tyre have two Reds each, Paul has one.

Kevan : Goodge Street.
Tyrethali : Stonebridge Park.
PaulWay : Finsbury Park, paying one red to start on an interchange.
Kevan : Euston. And since I'm at an Interchange, I'll declare a
Red Cascade to give each Player two Reds.