Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 buzz response

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:04:12 +1000

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	riffraff@n... [SMTP:riffraff@n...]
> Sent:	Saturday, January 09, 1999 5:14 PM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	MN-C: Re: Game 12 buzz response
> 
> >> RiffRaff : [LV+1] Marble Arch (CN) [Charge Tunneling to Bank] [Silver
> to
> >> Gold]
> >> [Charge Tunneling to Angel]
> >>
> >Without bothering to check the rules, I'd say that's illegal -- unless
> >Charge Tunneling is exempt, you can't do it more than once in the same
> turn.
> 
> I can't find any rule disallowing a particular action being played more
> than once, either generally or Charge Tunneling in particular.
> 
> Reference?
> 
I think you'll find the sentence "Multiple Actions are permitted, provided
that there is only one example of a particular Action type in the set
(unless specifically allowed for elsewhere)." in Rule 1.2.0 (The Game State
Document). Not the ideal placement, one might say, but relevant
nonetheless.

Sorry, Riff. Nice try, though.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com