Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document (another repost)

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 14:32:43 +1000

[Vanilla] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| *dave | Redbridge | 3 |-35 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 0 | 
| Dunx | Hounslow West | 10 |-53 | 2 6 1 0 0 3 0 | 
| PaulWay | Hatton Cross | 0 | 0 | 2 0 7 1 0 2 2 | 
| *Drone | | 3 | 21 | 4 0 2 0 0 3 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Westbourne Park | 0 |-11 | 4 2 3 3 0 1 2 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Thu 1000 | 
+---------------+| Finsbury Park |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| In Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Hat (C,B), Zones 1-6 Pass, Harmonica, | 
| | Silly Hat | 
| RiffRaff | Hat (T,B,V) | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (T), Drone Stick | 
| PaulWay | Zone 6 Pass | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Finchley Road | Bu | Harrow & W'Stone| SiBk | 
| Surrey Quays | Bk | Finsbury Park | ReGr | 
| Wembley Park | BkBk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Hounslow West] Hounslow West (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Home: Westbourne Park] Westbourne Park (HC) [Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [Home: Shepherd's Bush] Shepherd's Bush (CN) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Hatton Cross (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+2] Paddington (HC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Queensway (CN) [Blocking Notting Hill Gate] 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminal 4 (PD) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Baker Street (BL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Blocking Bond Street] 
Kevan : Pass (Queensway (CN)) 
dave : [Home: Redbridge] Redbridge (CN) 
Dunx : Heathrow Terminals 1,2,3 (PD) [Hands On Hat] 
RiffRaff : [Game Time +0100] [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Eating Chocolate Bar] Lambeth North (BL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Shepherd's Bush (HC via CN) 
[Tithe 6] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Leyton (CN) 
Dunx : Hatton Cross (PD) [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] 
[Charge Tunneling to Beckton Park (DL)] [Gold to Blue] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
RiffRaff : [LV-2] Bank (WC via BK, NT) [Collecting Hat] 
[Cashing in Hats] [Gold to Blue] [Claiming Drone Stick] 
[Blocking Liverpool Street] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Notting Hill Gate (CN via HC,DS,CL) 
dave : [LV+3] Bank (NT via CN,DS,EL,DL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Shunting RiffRaff to Bond Street] [Reshuffling] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Custom House (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Harmonica] 
PaulWay : [Home: Hatton Cross] Hatton Cross (PD) 
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Blocking Oxford Circus] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] 
[Eating Marmalade Sandwich] Bank (WC via JL, NT) 
[Game Time +0100] [Silver to Gold] [Collecting Hat] 
[Charge Tunneling to Angel] [Hands on Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] Angel (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+3] Devons Road (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] [Purchasing Zone 6 Pass] Heathrow Terminal 4 
Drone : [LV+1] Angel (NT via:NT) 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Elephant & Castle (NT) [Blocking Borough] [Collecting
Hat] 
[Hands on Hat] 
dave : Time Out 
Dunx : [LV+2] Liverpool Street (CN via DL) [Game Time: +0100] 
[Purchasing Silly Hat] [Busking] 
PaulWay : Heathrow Terminals 1-3 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Tooting Broadway (NT) [Claiming Black Token From Clapham 
South] [Claiming Blue Token From Baltham] [Claiming Red Token 
>From Tooting Bec] [Claiming Silver Token From Tooting
Broadway] 
[Knocking A to Z Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+2] King's Cross St Pancras (HC via CN,DS) [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : Hatton Cross [Using the Heathrow Pickup Manoeuvre] [Recycling] 
[Finsbury Park Wild] 
RiffRaff : [Home] Westbourne Park (HC) [Using the Trellis Roundhouse 
Manoeuvre] 
[Claiming Red Token From Westbourne Park] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [Token Cascade] Bank (WC via VC,NT,PD,BL) [Silver to Gold] 
[Gold to Blue] [Into Knip] [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Finsbury Park (VC) [Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]

{ Comment:

0:30 -1Bk Wild (on Highbury and Islington)
0:10 Collecting a hat with a sprig of holly
0:20 And pinning it to my head.

Charge doesn't change. Time+=1:00

} 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com