Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Sort-of-Buzz

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:25:03 +1000

On Saturday, 20 March 1999 17:25, riffraff@n...
[SMTP:riffraff@n...] wrote:
> 
> >PaulWay : [LV+3] Bank [Silver to Gold] [Silver to Gold]
> > [Purchasing Guitar] [Bronze to Silver]
> 
> 
> Which line?

Northern, via Piccadilly and Central.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-c
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com