Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 12 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 03:11:51 -0500

Quick question before I make my next move:

The [Gold to Silver] action takes no time to perform; the opposite action,
[Silver to Gold] can be played if your Piece is at Bank. Does [Silver to
Gold] also take no game time to perform?

cheers,
--Riff

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:40:33 +0000

>Gold] also take no game time to perform?

Hmm. Sadly not, looking at it - Rule 1.13.3 (Carol Vorderman's Revenge)
says:-

"Any Action or the movement of the Player's Piece shall have a duration of
ten minutes of Game Time unless otherwise specified."

Since I carelessly neglected to add "[Silver to Gold]" or anything to
the ruleset's Action lists, and that it doesn't say anything about them
being "identical to [Gold to Silver] except", it looks like they all
take ten minutes. Tsk.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"We've had Cant conformism since 1966, but now
subversion's in the air in the shape of flying bricks."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "The Trumpton Riots"
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com