Subject: MN-C: Re: Game 17 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 03:45:59 -0400

[Capture the Flag - Grey vs Aubergine]
+--------------+-----------------------+----+----------------------+
| | | | | Tokens |
| Player | Home | LV | CH | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| RiffRaff (G) | Limehouse | 10 | 26 | 0 1 1 0 0 4 0 |
| Drone (G) | | 5 | 14 | 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 |
| Ole (A) | Blackhorse Road | 0 |-24 | 0 1 0 0 0 2 0 |
| Kevan (G) | Limehouse | 2 | 0 | 3 2 2 0 0 2 0 |
+--------------+------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ Custom House, Dollis Hill || Mon 0710 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+Possessions-----+-------------------------------------------------+
| RiffRaff | Hat (B), Marmalade Sandwich, Flag (A) |
| | Monday Rover Card |
| Drone | Silly Hat |
| Ole | Hat (S), Harmonica, Toff Clamp, Paddington Stub |
| Kevan | Drone Stick |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks -------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
| Kennington | Re || Amersham | BuBuBuRe |
| Hatton Cross | Bk || H'bury&Islngtn | Re |
| Paddington | Br || Limehouse | Flag (G) |
+----------------+---------------++----------------+---------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Game States ----------------------------------------------------+
| |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

RiffRaff : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Collecting Hat]
Ole : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC)
[Purchasing Hat (S)]
Kevan : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Shadowing RiffRaff]
Dunx : [Home: Blackhorse Road] Blackhorse Road (VC) [Shadowing Ole]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Liverpool Street (CN) [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich]
Ole : [LV+3] Finsbury Park (VC) [Blocking Highbury & Islington]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Collecting Flag (G)]
Dunx : Pass (Blackhorse Road (VC)) [Red Token on Blackhorse Road]
[Straddling to Tottenham Hale] [Pegging Blackhorse Road]
[Purchasing Tottenham Hale Stub]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Victoria (DS) [Blocking Green Park]
Ole : [LV+3] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC) [Silver to Bronze]
[Purchasing Harmonica]
Kevan : Farkle (Limehouse (DL))
Dunx : [LV+2] Finsbury Park (VC)
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Stamford Brook (DS) [Claiming Blue Token from Stamford
Brook]
Ole : [Purchasing Marmalade Sandwich] [Eating Marmalade Sandwich]
Paddington (HC) [Black Token on Paddington] [Straddling to
Edgware Road (HC)]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Claiming Drone Stick]
Dunx : [LV+2] Warren Street (VC) [Recycling] [Custom House Wild]
RiffRaff : [LV+1] Bond Street (JL) [Claiming Black Token from Stamford
Brook] [Charge-Tunneling to King's Cross St. Pancras (HC)]
Drone : [LV+2] Warren Street (NT) [Recycling] [Freeming Dunx]
Ole : [LV+1] Paddington (HC) [Claiming Black Token from
Paddington] [Recycling 1 Re] [Waiting] [Green Bock]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL)) [Un-Bock Green]
Dunx : Timeout
RiffRaff : [Collection Plate] King's Cross St. Pancras (VC)
Drone : [LV+3] [Recycling] Paddington (HC via VC,CN,JB)
[Toffing Ole] [Duration: +0100] [Pegging Edgware Road]
[Purchasing Silly Hat]
Ole : Pass (Paddington (HC)) [Busking][Purchasing Paddington Stub]
Kevan : Pass (Limehouse (DL))
Dunx : Timeout
RiffRaff : [Duration: +0100] [Collection Plate] [Silver to Bronze]
[Toll to Dunx] Finsbury Park (VC) [Red Token on Highbury &
Islington] [Unpegging Blackhorse Road] [Rebounding off
Buffers at Walthamstow Central] [Claiming Red Token from
Blackhorse Road] [Collecting Flag (A)] [Straddling to
King's Cross St. Pancras] [Taking a Bow]
Drone : Timeout
Ole : Pass (Paddington (HC) [Unpegging Edgware Road]
[Bronze Token on Paddington (HC)]
[Straddling to Edgware Road(HC)][Recycling]
[Dollis Hill Wild]
Kevan : [LV+2] Bank (DL) [Flag (G) on Limehouse] [Blocking St Paul's]
[Applauding RiffRaff]
RiffRaff : [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing All-Day Rover Card] Limehouse (DL)
[Flag (A) on Limehouse]

{Comments: D'oh! Much obliged for the notice, Ole... I was waiting for
someone else to go. :) "What's taking them so long?" <blush> Pity Dunx
had to miss the end...

00 mins -1 Si
+4 Br Making Change
10 mins -3 Br Purchasing
10 mins Travelling
10 mins Goal!
-------
+30 mins

Route: KXSP, ANGL -> MRGT, LPST -> MLED -> WHCH, SHDW, LMHO

Charge: 45 - 15 = +30

And unless I've missed something, that's all she wrote...

}

"Press down on the medulla oblongata! Five bucks says he smells burnt toast!"
--Sam & Max, Freelance Police

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-c
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:33:59 +0200

Riff wrote:
: {Comments: D'oh! Much obliged for the notice, Ole... I was waiting for
: someone else to go. :) "What's taking them so long?" <blush> Pity Dunx
: had to miss the end...
:
: 00 mins -1 Si
: +4 Br Making Change
: 10 mins -3 Br Purchasing
: 10 mins Travelling
: 10 mins Goal!
: -------
: +30 mins
:
: Route: KXSP, ANGL -> MRGT, LPST -> MLED -> WHCH, SHDW, LMHO
:
: Charge: 45 - 15 = +30
:
: And unless I've missed something, that's all she wrote...
:
: }

Seems you're right.

I don't know if we could have stalled you a bit if Dunx had gone to DH
and/or put in a Speed Limit?

What to play now, btw?

Ole

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 06:04:47 -0700

> RiffRaff : [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing All-Day Rover Card]
Limehouse (DL)

Belated congratulation, there. I think I'm also required by the rules
to say that I don't want to Buzz the Turn, so that the Game can end...
Nicely done, anyway. You were a more-than-admirable team-mate, happy to
do all the dangerous leaping-about stuff, and I obviously couldn't have
managed it without you.

[Applause],

Kevan