Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 12:13:25 +1000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Dunx | Blackwall | 2 | 13 | 2 0 0 0 0 2 2 | 
| dave | North Ealing | 8 |-60 | 5 2 3 0 0 3 3 | 
| PaulWay | Turnham Green | 0 | 10 | 2 0 1 0 1 0 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 1100 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass, Zones 1-6 Pass, Hat (B), | 
| | British Rail Coffee | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (C,V) | 
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,V) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Amersham | Bk | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL) 
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green] Turnham Green (DS) 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : Prince Regent (DL) 
dave : [LV+2] South Kensington (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Richmond (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [LV-1] Royal Albert (DL) 
[Using the Victoria and Albert Gambit] 
[Gold to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
dave : [LV+3] Embankment (NT via DS, VC, JL, CN, BL) 
PaulWay : Time Out 
Dunx : [LV+1] Custom House (DL) [Purchasing British Rail Coffee] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] King's Cross St Pancras (PD, via DS,VC,JL,CN,VC)
[Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [Wild] Ealing Broadway [Recycling] [Black Token on
Amersham]

{Comment: 

Grrr. First the Token Running disappears, next I get so busy at work
that I time out. *sigh* A couple of days have decided to jump on me
all at once.

This move sponsored by http://www.despair.com

0:30 -1Bk - Wild (Chalk Farm '84) - token on Loughton
0:10 +1Bk - Move to 2-line interchange
+1Br - Move within pass zone.
0:10 -2Re - Recycling
+1Gr
0:10 -1Bk - Token placement.
- ----
1:00

Charge: +1

Time updated.

} 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com