Subject: MN-B: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@u...>
Date: 16 Apr 99 14:36:01 +0100

[Chateau d'Eau] 
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 8 1 5 0 0 3 0 | 
| Dunx | George V | 3 | 7 0 5 0 0 4 0 | 
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 3 3 4 0 0 0 0 | 
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 3 1 2 0 0 5 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 06:15| 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+ 
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe | 
| Oberkampf | Bk || | | 
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+ 
+-Luggage-Rack-+---------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Hat (C) | 
| Dunx | Hat (T) | 
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) | 
| Kevan | Casiotone | 
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+ 

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6) 
Dunx : Timeout 
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13) 
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1) 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6) 
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13) 
RiffRaff : Time Out 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1) 
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing 
Casiotone] 
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13) 
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)] 
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation] 
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne] 
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1) 
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to 
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes] 
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token from 
Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from 
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2) 
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare] 

{ Comment: 
In full: 
0:10 (plus vite) 
0:10 -1 Bk, +1 Br (ligne different, sans Zones) 
+1 Bk (trois lignes) 
0:05 +1 Bk (je pris le jeton) 
---- 
0:25 

Ticque tocque. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com