Subject: MN-B: Re: Limehouse to Poplar on LV=3?

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:36:22 +1000

On Tuesday, December 14, 1999 3:56 PM, Ole Andersen
[SMTP:palnatoke@g...] wrote:
> ...
> : Ole : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing BR Hat]
> : [Wearing BR Hat]
> : Snow : [LV+3][Home: West Kensington] Poplar (DL)
> 
> Which route did you use, Snow?
> 
At a guess, LMHS -> WEFY -> WEIQ -> PPLR

I can never remember if the rules specifically allow reversals of direction
on a line (i.e. WPNG -> SHDW -> LMHS -> SHDW -> WHCH on LV4, or whether this
is covered by that since no one segment of line between two stations has
been explicitly repeated.

Sorry for interrupting, but you catch me on a slightly non-busy day.

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW