Subject: MN-B: Re: Invalides Move

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 11:23:49 +1000

On Saturday, 20 March 1999 1:36, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kevan@z...] wrote:
> PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
> { Comment:
> 
> (I'd Buzz Paul for an Invalides Move, but that would just be painful.)
> 

You think I didn't have a quiet chuckle at this myself? :-)

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com