Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:00:59 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 1 2 3 1 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 2 | 5 3 6 0 0 1 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 0 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 0 | 3 0 3 0 0 2 0 |
| Drone | | 5 | 1 0 4 0 0 1 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Fri 1240 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C), Guitar |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReReReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBkBk || Plaisance | BuSi |
| Crimee | Bu || | |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Gapminding |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [Home:Abbesses] Abbesses (12)
Drone : [LV+2] Temple (3 via 3,4,8) [Attracting] [Claiming Black Token
from Republique] [Mind the Gap]
PaulWay : [LV-2] Champs Elysees Clemenceau (13) [Purchasing Guitar]

{Comments:

0:10 A bit slower
0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
+1Re Two interchanges
+1Re Two-line interchange
+1Br Standard in chapeau d'eau
0:10 -4Br Carefully avoiding playing "Stairway to Heaven" in the shop...

Time += 0:20 No charge LV-2
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-b
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:02:57 +0200

Paul wrote:
: +1Br Standard in chapeau d'eau

Water hat?

;-)