Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:11:24 +1000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Dunx | Blackwall | 2 | 10 | 3 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| dave | North Ealing | 3 | -4 | 3 0 3 0 0 3 0 | 
| PaulWay | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Mon 2300 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (V) | 
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL) 
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green (DS) [Collecting Hat]
[Hands on Head]

{Comment: 

An interesting opening here. I'm taking a bit of a risk landing right where
dave is, but OTOH I don't believe he can shunt me from here and my new home
station doesn't affect where he is. By my reading of the rules, he can move
in either direction, since a blocked station does not prevent a person
moving _from_ it (and a home station is technically blocked).

0:00 Home station
0:10 Move (gains Pass automatically via Chalk Farm '84)
0:10 Collecting Verdant Hat (with a nice sprig of Holly)
0:20 Holding it on my head - I see you, Dunx :-)

Wow - no token expenditure!
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com