Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 16:08:56 +1000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Dunx | Blackwall | 0 | 13 | 1 1 1 0 0 2 2 |
| dave | North Ealing | 10 |-44 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 2 |
| PaulWay | Turnham Green | 0 | 9 | 1 0 1 0 2 0 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 1400 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass, Zones 1-6 Pass, Hat (B,T), |
| | British Rail Coffee |
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hats (B,C,V), PoID |
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,T,V) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Loughton | BkBkBkBkBk | Park Royal | Si |
| Alperton | Si | Debden | Bk |
| Theydon Bois | Bk | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL)
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD)
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL)
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green] Turnham Green (DS)
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat]
Dunx : Prince Regent (DL)
dave : [LV+2] South Kensington (PD) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Richmond (DS) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV-1] Royal Albert (DL)
[Using the Victoria and Albert Gambit]
[Gold to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass]
dave : [LV+3] Embankment (NT via DS, VC, JL, CN, BL)
PaulWay : Time Out
Dunx : [LV+1] Custom House (DL) [Purchasing British Rail Coffee]
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
dave : [LV+3] King's Cross St Pancras (PD, via DS,VC,JL,CN,VC)
[Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [Wild] Ealing Broadway [Recycling] [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [Wild] Bank (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]
dave : [LV+2] Gloucester Road (PD) [Forging PoID]
PaulWay : [Wild] Epping [Recycling] [Hands on Hat]

{Comment: 

0:30 -1Bk Wild move to Epping (token on Debden)
+1Bk Same line move
0:05 +1Gr Recycling
-2Bk (one token on Theydon Bois, one token on Debden)
0:10 Keeping my hats...

My, doesn't time fly? Does this mean we're having fun?
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com