Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:17:33 +1000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Dunx | Blackwall | 3 | 32 | 1 1 3 0 0 2 2 | 
|*dave | North Ealing | 10 |-44 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 2 | 
| PaulWay | Turnham Green | 0 | 3 | 4 0 1 0 2 0 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 1700 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass, Zones 1-6 Pass, Hat (B,T,A,V), | 
| | British Rail Coffee | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hats (B,C,V), PoID | 
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,T,V) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Loughton | BkBkBkBkBkBk | Park Royal | Si | 
| Alperton | Si | Morden | Gr | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL) 
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green] Turnham Green (DS) 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : Prince Regent (DL) 
dave : [LV+2] South Kensington (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Richmond (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [LV-1] Royal Albert (DL) 
[Using the Victoria and Albert Gambit] 
[Gold to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
dave : [LV+3] Embankment (NT via DS, VC, JL, CN, BL) 
PaulWay : Time Out 
Dunx : [LV+1] Custom House (DL) [Purchasing British Rail Coffee] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] King's Cross St Pancras (PD, via DS,VC,JL,CN,VC) 
[Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Ealing Broadway [Recycling] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [Wild] Bank (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
dave : [LV+2] Gloucester Road (PD) [Forging PoID] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Epping [Recycling] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN,CL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
dave : Time Out 
PaulWay : [LV+2] Debden [Claiming a Black Token from Theydon 
Bois] [Claiming a Black Token from Debden] [Hands on 
Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Bethnal Green (CN via NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : Epping [Amersham Wild] [Hands on Hat]

{ Comment: 
Marking dave as inactive - this is going to be speedy unless someone like
Kevan joins in again.

0:10 +1Bk Same line move
0:10 -1Gr Making Amersham wild - green on Morden
0:20 Preventing hat-knocking.

Time flies. My charge is up six though.

Previous description (which I wanted to put in but remembered after the
fact:

Ducking down to Debden to pick up a black token or two...

Description:

... and ducking quickly back again to put my master plan into effect.
[Dunx] *innocently* Why would I need to get past the Kafka Sinkhole?
} 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com