Subject: MN-B: Game 16 Game State Dodument (new format)

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 16:10:37 +0200

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 8 1 5 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 3 | 7 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 1 |
| Drone | | 3 | 1 0 3 0 0 3 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Fri 0810 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBk || Plaisance | BuBu |
| Republique | Bk || | |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier call from to |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token from
Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Timeout

{
Comments:

Converted to new format.

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-b
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications