Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 12:59:41 -0000

>> Dunx : Timeout
>
>Fair enough - sorry for not playing, I've been a bit ill.

Pah. Ruttsborough had two broken arms and concussion when he was playing in
the 1963 quarter-finals, but that didn't stop him taking out Flimbeck in the
third. Excuses, excuses.

A little ruthless of me to Timeout so quickly, anyway - I think I must have
been misreading dates, or forgetting today's. Sorry about that. Hope you're
sufficiently recovered from whatever was plagueing you.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: duncan@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 14:08:38 GMT

>Pah. Ruttsborough had two broken arms and concussion when he was playingin
>the 1963 quarter-finals, but that didn't stop him taking out Flimbeck inthe
>third. Excuses, excuses.

Indeed - although I'd never claim to be a Ruttsborough.

>been misreading dates, or forgetting today's. Sorry about that. 

No, quite alright - it had been 48 hours, and you'd have been within yourrights
to time me out last night.

>Hope you're

Sufficiently, but not completely. Thanks for your concern.

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig