Subject: MN-B: Re: Mornington Cresent

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:58:02 +1000

On Friday, February 11, 2000 1:45 AM, Snow [SMTP:snowl@s...] wrote:
> Paul said:
> > sorry to intrude, but would it be possible for someone to tell me a:
> > how one goes about playing this *interesting* game, and b: how one gets
> > involved in a game or starts one.
> I would advise you try Baker Street variation first as this is a
simplifyed version of the main Ruleset targetted at new Players. There is a
game of this going on in the Rushton Lounge ([email-masked]).

Also, you may be interested in the Mentor program we have, where
'experienced' players (the term is often followed by a snort of derisive
laughter when it's referring to me :-) can help out newer players by helping
with understanding the ruleset and advice on playing, etc.

Since we share the same forename, may I offer my services?

And, as Snow says, the game might look complex, but watching things progress
in the various fora (there are five lists for play and one for extra-MC
discussion) will help you get a general idea. Not that much progress is in
evidence - I'll give things a prod and see what happens.

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW