Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 16:33:19 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 10 | 8 5 7 0 0 4 1 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 6 | 8 7 9 0 0 2 1 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 6 | 5 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Drone | | 8 | 3 0 6 1 0 0 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
| Commerce(8) || Fri 2120 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C), Guitar |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Crimee | Bu |
| Oberkampf | BkBkBk || Plaisance | BuSiBu |
| Campo Formio(5) | Gr || Vavin(4) | Bk |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Gapminding, St-Francois Xavier (Damage) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [Home:Abbesses] Abbesses (12)
Drone : [LV+2] Temple (3 via 3,4,8) [Attracting] [Claiming Black
Token
from Republique] [Mind the Gap]
PaulWay : [LV-2] Champs Elysees Clemenceau (13) [Purchasing Guitar]
Kevan : [LV+2] Duroc (13) [Claiming a Silver Token from Plaisance]
[Fire at St-Francois Xavier] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Marcadet Poissonniers (12) [Recycling]
[Commerce(8) Wild]
Drone : [LV+3] Saint-Lazare (3) [Attracting] [Blocking Miromesnil]
PaulWay : [Rebounding] Invalides [Busking]
Kevan : [LV+3] Malakoff Plateau de Vanves (13) [Duration: +0100]
[Busking]
Ole : [LV+1] Pigalle (12)
Drone : Anatole France (3)
PaulWay : [LV+3 [Rebounding] Porte de Clichy [Duration: +0100]
[Busking] [Dropping Package at Saint Lazare]
Kevan : Timeout
Ole : [LV+2] Concorde (12)
Drone : Timeout

{Comment:

One hour as per standard.

}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: kevan@s...
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 05:43:01 -0700

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Drone | | 8 | 5 0 6 1 0 0 2 |
| Commerce(8) || Fri 2100 |
| Charonne | ReBrReRe || Crimee | Bu |

Drone : Saint Lazare (3) [Defusing Package] [Blocking Liege]

{
Comments:

It seems that the map at http://www.paris.org/Metro/gifs/metro.map.jpg
has been updated to something more (but not entirely) readable...

--

0:10 | Moving (+2 Black, +1 Red)
0:20 | Saving the day (+1 Silver, removing the Package) (or, at
| least, I would if it was in the Stack Table; it seems
| to have been forgotten)
0:10 | Keeping the Wayper at bay (-1 Red, sur Charonne)
------+
0:40
}

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 18:03:08 +0100

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Commerce(8) || Fri 2200 |

PaulWay : Timeout

{
Comments:

One hour.

}

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 19:47:43 +0100

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Commerce(8) || Fri 2300 |

{
Comments:

An hour.

}

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@s...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 06:54:01 -0800

Hm. Two moves in as many months. Time, perhaps, to draw this game to a
close and play something fresh? From the sluggish movement and dropping
out of earlier players, I think it's become fairly clear that the Paris
Metro is too unfamiliar, overly interconnected (the RER lines make it
entirely too easy to zip about the place) and rather lacking in easy
ways to get Golds.

Maybe exhaustive amendment could save things, but even then it'd
probably be better to start again. Shall we invoke Rule 1.1.11
(Stalemate) and call it a day?

Kevan

--
kevan@s...
http://www.stormloader.com/kevan

---

From: Dunx <dunx@d...>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 21:50:30 +0000

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, you wrote:
> close and play something fresh?

Suits me.

Czech Variant?

--
Dunx
Ceci n'est pas un .sig

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:48:55 +0100

Dunx answered Kevan:

: On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, you wrote:
: > Hm. Two moves in as many months. Time, perhaps, to draw this game to a
: > close and play something fresh?
: 
: Suits me.
: 
: Czech Variant?
: 

Well, I'd go for anything, but how about Short, Fast Solipsism?

Ole