Subject: MN-B: Mornington Cresent

From: "Paul C Bailey" <tomalak@d...>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:15:16 -0800

sorry to intrude, but would it be possible for someone to tell me a:
how one goes about playing this *interesting* game, and b: how one gets
involved in a game or starts one.

---

From: "Snow" <snowl@s...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:45:03 -0000

> involved in a game or starts one.

Hi Paul. If you point your browser at

members.xoom.com/mornomic

you'll find the Mornington Nomic website. Somewhere on the right hand side there are links to the
FAQ and Ruleset.

To join Mornomic you should give the Speaker (me at the moment) a one word name to be known by. To
join a game again ask me. There are 5 Game Lounges (email lists - one per current game). I would
advise you try Baker Street variation first as this is a simplifyed version of the main Ruleset
targetted at new Players. There is a game of this going on in the Rushton Lounge
([email-masked]).

If you want to post to any of the Game Lounges (including this one) you should subscribe first,
otherwise all your posts will need moderating. Other questions, comments, discussions and
suchlike should go to the discussion Lounge ([email-masked]) which is unmoderated.

It's not as complicated as it looks. If you need anything explaining just ask.

Snow
-"Working as a lap dancer at a local authority kitchen."

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:07:35 +0100

Paul Bailey wrote:

: sorry to intrude, but would it be possible for someone to tell me a:
: how one goes about playing this *interesting* game, and b: how one gets
: involved in a game or starts one.
: 

I think the answer to both is: visit http://members.xoom.com/mornomic

Ole