Subject: MN-B: Bloody tourists

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:34:29 -0000

To respond to a couple of points raised in GSD comments (for it's going to
get messy if the discussions are continued within)...

RiffRaff said:-

>Question: There are a number of linked Interchanges on the map...
>Saint Michael, St. Michael Notre Dame, Cluny la Sorbonne, for example. Are
>these escalator links?

Rule 1.5.3 (Dogs Must Be Carried) defines such things as Escalator Links,
yes. The rest of the rule is rather rambling and deranged, though - it could
use a bit of reworking, I think. I can never remember how the Bank/Monument
thing works, myself.

>What about the dashed lines between, say, Solférinc and Musée d'Orsay?

To be ignored, I suppose. Might be nice (albeit useless) if they were
Walkable, though.

Dunx mused:-

> Is it worth having the Charge column here, as well?

Probably not, really, although if other ways to manipulate Charge are
introduced, we'll need it. Might as well leave it in.

"Mont" Stations probably need defining as Hills, incidentally.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com