Subject: MN-B: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 08 Dec 98 09:56:20 +0000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Dunx | Blackwall | 2 | 15 | 4 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| dave | North Ealing | 3 | -4 | 3 0 3 0 0 3 0 | 
| PaulWay | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 0000 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (V) | 
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass | 
| PaulWay | Zone x Pass, Hat (V) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL) 
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands on Head] 
Dunx : Prince Regent (DL) 

{ Comment: 
Dull move, more notable for the odd edit of PaulWay's position than 
anything else (no Luggage, no Home). However, PaulWay's chosen Home is 
on a Zone Boundary. I've submitted an EP to specify that a specific Zone 
must be chosen for the Chalk Farm Zone Pass (Rule 2.2.3), but in the 
meantime I've put a "Zone x Pass" in PaulWay's luggage rack as a 
placeholder. 

In full: 
added PaulWay's Home station to the table 
added PaulWay's Luggage Rack (including a hat and a blank pass) 

+1 Bk (same line) 
Charge += 5 
Time ticks on 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com