Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 16:02:41 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 5 4 5 0 0 5 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 3 | 7 7 8 0 0 1 1 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 0 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 3 | 3 0 4 0 0 3 0 |
| Drone | | 8 | 2 0 5 1 0 0 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
| Commerce(8) || Fri 1730 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C), Guitar |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Crimee | Bu |
| Oberkampf | BkBkBk || Plaisance | BuSi |
| Campo Formio(5) | Gr || Vavin(4) | Bk |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Gapminding, St-Francois Xavier (Damage) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [Home:Abbesses] Abbesses (12)
Drone : [LV+2] Temple (3 via 3,4,8) [Attracting] [Claiming Black
Token from Republique] [Mind the Gap]
PaulWay : [LV-2] Champs Elysees Clemenceau (13) [Purchasing Guitar]
Kevan : [LV+2] Duroc (13) [Claiming a Silver Token from Plaisance]
[Fire at St-Francois Xavier] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Marcadet Poissonniers (12) [Recycling]
[Commerce(8) Wild]
Drone : [LV+3] Saint-Lazare (3) [Attracting] [Blocking Miromesnil]
PaulWay : [Rebounding] Invalides [Busking]

{
Comments:

Just rebounding off Miromesnil and St. Francois Xavier, waiting for
the blocks to come down...

0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
+1Br standard bonus
+1Bk three-line interchange
+1Re two unique interchanges passed through
0:50 +2Bu +2Bk +1Br Fishing for silvers and avoiding the coppers

Time +1:00 No charge

}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 05:41:48 -0700

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Kevan | Plaisance | 6 | 8 7 9 0 0 2 1 |
| Commerce(8) || Fri 1850 |
| Oberkampf | BkBkBk || Plaisance | BuSiBu |

Token
from Republique] [Mind the Gap]
Kevan : [LV+3] Malakoff Plateau de Vanves (13) [Duration: +0100]
[Busking]

{
Comments:

Sorry, Paul, I missed your replay - is it just me, or is eGroups'
Web archive thing making rather a mess of its "most recent messages"
these days?

--

0:10 | Vite, vite
0:10 | I *think* that's what it says...
0:10 | More time to lose; -1 Blue on Plaisance
0:50 | Busking it; 1 Black, Blue, Red and Bronze
-----+
1:20
}

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:06:57 +0200

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Ole | Abbesses | 4 | 3 0 4 0 0 3 0 |

Ole : [LV+1] Pigalle (12)

{
Comments:

Deleted Riff.

0:10 Stepping on it (gently).
0:10 +1 Bk Same line
+1 Br Paris bonus
+1 Re Moving to a two-liner
==========
0:20 +1 Bk, +1 Br, +1 Re

LV+=1 

}

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:22:52 -0700

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Drone | | 8 | 3 0 6 1 0 0 1 |
| Commerce(8) || Fri 1900 |

Drone : Anatole France (3)

{
Comments:

Sorry it's been ages; I'd lost my Metro map (someone brought me a
rather lovely plasticky-paper one back from Paris) and lacked
sufficient spare online time to download the map.

Incidentally, where did the old "No Word For Fluffy" Rule go,
apropos of denying things which depend on factors absent from a
given Map? The current wordings only seem to cover Zones, and a
few specifics (Hills, Narging, Manoeuvreing, etc).

--

0:10 | Merely coasting... (+1 Black and +1 Bronze)
-----+
0:10 
}