Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:08:53 +1000

Er, dave, it's your go here...

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

> -----Original Message-----
> From:	Dunx (Duncan Ellis) [SMTP:DELLIS@U...]
> Sent:	Wednesday, January 20, 1999 7:47 PM
> To:	[email-masked]
> Subject:	MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document
> 
> [Chalk Farm '84] 
...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com