Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 16:29:16 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 10 | 8 5 7 0 0 4 1 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 6 | 8 7 9 0 0 2 1 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 4 | 3 0 4 0 0 3 0 |
| Drone | | 8 | 3 0 6 1 0 0 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
| Commerce(8) || Fri 1900 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C), Guitar |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Crimee | Bu |
| Oberkampf | BkBkBk || Plaisance | BuSiBu |
| Campo Formio(5) | Gr || Vavin(4) | Bk |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Gapminding, St-Francois Xavier (Damage) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [Home:Abbesses] Abbesses (12)
Drone : [LV+2] Temple (3 via 3,4,8) [Attracting] [Claiming Black
Token
from Republique] [Mind the Gap]
PaulWay : [LV-2] Champs Elysees Clemenceau (13) [Purchasing Guitar]
Kevan : [LV+2] Duroc (13) [Claiming a Silver Token from Plaisance]
[Fire at St-Francois Xavier] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Marcadet Poissonniers (12) [Recycling]
[Commerce(8) Wild]
Drone : [LV+3] Saint-Lazare (3) [Attracting] [Blocking Miromesnil]
PaulWay : [Rebounding] Invalides [Busking]
Kevan : [LV+3] Malakoff Plateau de Vanves (13) [Duration: +0100]
[Busking]
Ole : [LV+1] Pigalle (12)
Drone : Anatole France (3)
PaulWay : [LV+3 [Rebounding] Porte de Clichy [Duration: +0100]
[Busking] [Dropping Package at Saint Lazare]

{Comment:

Plan X-59 - don't change lines. Hmmmmm.

0:10 LV+3
0:10 +1Bk Same-line move (by force)
+1Si Passed through six interchanges
+1Re At a two-line interchange
+1Br Just for being here
0:10 -1Bu Extending my move
0:50 +2Bk +2Bu +1Br Busking
0:10 -2Re Curse that Saint Lazare!

Time += 1:30 LV+3 +3Bk +1Si -1Re +2Br +1Bu
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 21:29:13 +0200

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Commerce(8) || Fri 2000 |

Kevan : Timeout

{Comment:

1 hour.

}

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:47:13 +0200

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Ole | Abbesses | 6 | 5 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Commerce(8) || Fri 2020 |

Ole : [LV+2] Concorde (12)

{Comment:

0:10 Speeding up
0:10 +1 Bk Same line..
+1 Re through 2..
+1 Bk to a 3'er
+1 Br Travel Money
==========
0:20 +2 Bk, +1 Re, +1 Br

LV+=2

}