Subject: MN-B: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 18:16:37 +0100

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 8 1 5 0 0 3 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 3 | 4 3 5 0 0 1 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 1 |
| Drone | | 3 | 1 0 3 0 0 3 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Fri 0935 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBk || Plaisance | Bu |
| Republique | Bk || Crimee | Bu |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token from
Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Timeout
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+3] Montparnasse
Bienvenue (13) [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
{
Comments:

Removing Dunx from the GSD, and just speaking English very loudly,
since I'm too tired to consider French.

--

0:05 | Plucking a Blue
0:10 | Picking up speed
0:10 | Being welcomed back; +1 Blue for a four-Liner
0:10 | Needing more time (-1 Blue, on Crimee)
0:50 | £24.99 from Argos; gaining a Black, Blue, Red and Bronze
-----+
1:25
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-b
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 10:54:28 -0000

Sorry, this was just me being variously careless - I'd cut and pasted the GSD from eGroups, and by the time I opened Chrissy's mailer for it to be sent the next time she checked mail (rather my than logging back on and returning to eGroups), I realised I didn't know the Game number. I guessed, wrongly.

And, of course, Paul got in with his replacement Move before mine arrived (I suspect kevan@z... isn't subscribed to the list, so Dunx had to verify it), so it's just ended up Mistimed.

Proper GSD later in the day, anyway, if I find the time.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove