Subject: MN-B: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:42:48 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 8 1 5 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 0 | 6 0 4 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 3 3 4 0 0 0 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 3 1 2 0 0 5 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 05:50|
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Saint Lazare | Bk || Oberkampf | Bk |
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+-Luggage-Rack-+---------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Kevan | Casiotone |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token from
Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]

{Comments:

0:10 LV+3
0:10 -1Bk Multi-line Move (on Duroc)
+1Bk Passed through three interchanges
+1Bk Three-line interchange
+1Br Just for hangin' around
0:05 +1Bk Black token from Place de Clichy
0:05 +1Bk Black token from Saint Lazare

Problems with Riffraff updating the time: 24:20 is 0:20, which is 05:20
when you skip five hours.

Time += 0:30. 

}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com