Subject: MN-B: Game 16 Game State Document (repost)

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:44:13 +0200

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 0 2 6 1 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 3 | 7 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 5 3 6 0 0 1 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 1 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 0 | 3 0 3 0 0 2 0 |
| Drone | | 3 | 1 0 3 0 0 3 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Fri 1125 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBk || Plaisance | Bu |
| Republique | Bk || Crimee | Bu |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier call from to |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [Home:Abbesses] Abbesses (12)

{
Comments:

1:00 Timeout
====
1:00

Sorry, Riff.

Now that I could not start at Funiculaire de Montmartre, I had to start next to it.

0:00 Finding a home
0:10 Going there
====
0:10
+1 Bk No change of line
LV+=0

+1 Br I forgot... 1 d just for being around
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-b
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 20:04:16 -0000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 0 2 6 1 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 3 | 7 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 2 | 5 3 6 0 0 1 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 0 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 0 | 3 0 3 0 0 2 0 |
| Drone | | 5 | 1 0 4 0 0 1 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Fri 1210 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReReReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBkBk || Plaisance | BuSi |
| Crimee | Bu || | |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Gapminding |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Drone : [LV+2] Temple (3 via 3,4,8) [Attracting] [Claiming Black Token
from Republique] [Mind the Gap]

{
Comments:

Updating my own LV from a couple of Moves ago, since it seems to have
been overlooked. Also giving the Drone his Magno-Clamp, which appeared
to be missing from the Possessions table.

--

0:10 | La Vitesse
0:00 | Changing Line (-1 Black, sur Oberkampf)
0:10 | Moving (+1 Blue, +1 Bronze)
0:10 | Bzzzzzzz... Clink! (+1 Silver from RiffRaff)
0:05 | Plucking a Black (+1 Black)
0:10 | Mind the Gap (-1 Silver, sur Plaisance)
-----+
0:45
}