Subject: MN-B: Game 14 Win

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 09:31:38 +1000

On Friday, February 26, 1999 2:16 AM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@u...] wrote:
> Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating British Rail Coffee] [Opening MC] 
> Mornington Crescent (NT via DL) 

I'll concede that - there may be some error there, but my brain today feels
like soggy cardboard and I think it looks valid.

In retrospect I should have put the game in knip when I saw you had three
gold tokens. But never mind. Well played, and I don't think I could have
caught up either way. Congratulations, sir.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

---

From: duncan@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:43:26 GMT

(bit of a repost with the right sending address...)

>like soggy cardboard and I think it looks valid.

Thanks.

>caught up either way. Congratulations, sir.

Possibly, possibly - all the Golds came from Hat collection though, whichmakes
me think it may be the current killer Action.

As for Knip, well... I had loads of Blues and was only a stop or so away from
another. I was more immediately concerned about Power Failure, but since I
wasn't actually on the Northern that probably wouldn't have helped.

Thanks once more for a splendid game.

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig