Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 - Another Belated Buzz on Kevan

From: "Kevan Davis" <kevan@z...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:44:08 +0100

>As you mentioned in your comments, Kevan, there are no Quadrants defined in
>Chateau d'Eau. This is because there is no Meridian specified in the Guide
>Book.

Fair point. The Narg rule should perhaps use the term "Meridian" to clarify
this one a bit, but we really do need a reason not to Narg on the Metro, and
this seems fair enough.

>(obviously, the fact that Narg is grossly over-powerful on the Metro where
>there is a grand total of one horizontal and no vertical line segments is
>nothing to do with my challenge :-)

It did rather amuse me.

Replay in a moment, then.

Kevan

--
kevan@d...
http://members.xoom.com/asabove

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com