Subject: MN-B: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 14:32:32 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 8 1 5 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 3 | 7 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 1 |
| Drone | | 3 | 1 0 3 0 0 3 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 0810 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBk || Plaisance | BuBu |
| Republique | Bk || | |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+-Luggage-Rack-+---------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Denfort Rochereau (B via 13,6)

{
Comments:

0:10 LV+3
0:10 -1Bk Multi-line move
+1Br Automatic no-zone bonus
+1Bk Three-line interchange
+1Si Five interchanges

Time +0:20 Another boring move - must think more in this game.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-b
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: dunx@l... (Duncan Ellis (Dunx))
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 21:25:16 GMT

> PaulWay : [LV+3] Denfort Rochereau (B via 13,6)

Sorry, I'm going to have to buzz this: your route has only counted the
interchanges as stations.

The route you've tried goes through four other standard stations (in order from
Saint Lazare): Saint Augustin, Varenne, St Francois Xavier, Edgar Quinet.

So - pick another destination.

(I've just spent ten minutes trying to find Denfort Rochereau on line 8...)

Dunx
--
Ceci n'est pas un .sig