Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 04:22:14 -0500

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
|*PaulWay | Passy | 4 | 2 1 4 0 0 3 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 0 | 6 0 4 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 3 3 4 0 0 0 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 3 1 2 0 0 5 0 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Thu 2420 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++-------------------------------++----------------+
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Saint Lazare | BkBk || Place de Clichy | Bk |
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
| Oberkampf | Bk || | |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+-Luggage-Rack-+---------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Kevan | Casiotone |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienven=3DFCe (13)
RiffRaff : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token from
Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]

{Commentaires:

10 mins Accélérateur
10 mins -1 Bk Diff-Line Move (On Chemin Vert)
+1 Rd 2 Interchanges
+1 Br Travel Bonus
10 mins Hat
05 mins +1 Rd Oberkampf
05 mins +1 Bk Chemin Vert
-------
+35 mins

}

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com