Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:37:08 +1000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Dunx | Blackwall | 2 | 15 | 4 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| dave | North Ealing | 5 |-34 | 5 1 3 0 0 3 0 | 
| PaulWay | Turnham Green | 3 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 3 | 9 | 3 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 0600 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (C,V) | 
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,V) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL) 
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green] Turnham Green (DS)
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : Prince Regent (DL) 
dave : [LV+2] South Kensington (PD) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Richmond (DS) [Collecting Hat]

{Comments: 

Whoops - sorry for not updating the tables. I'll remember. Thanks
for your patience.

Looks like I can't Deny Dunx the Victoria and Albert Gambit. Don't
think I haven't thought about it. *sigh* It's more than just
playing the Denial, that's the problem. There are at least three
methods I've come up with that wouldn't work. Curse.

0:10 Speeding up
0:10 +1Bk Same line move
0:10 Hatstand thievery.

Game time updated.

} 

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't lose your email when you move, change jobs, or switch ISP's.
Click here to get free and permanent email from NET@DDRESS!
http://ads.egroups.com/click/152/0

Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Web-based e-mail groups -- http://www.eGroups.com