Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:37:54 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 10 | 5 4 6 0 0 5 1 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 6 | 8 7 9 0 0 2 1 |
| Ole | Abbesses | 4 | 3 0 4 0 0 3 0 |
| Drone | | 8 | 3 0 6 1 0 0 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
| Commerce(8) || Fri 1930 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C), Guitar |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| Drone | Magno-Clamp |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Crimee | Bu |
| Oberkampf | BkBkRe || Plaisance | BuSiBu |
| Campo Formio(5) | Gr || Vavin(4) | Bk |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| Gapminding, St-Francois Xavier (Damage) |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Timeout
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]
Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [Home:Abbesses] Abbesses (12)
Drone : [LV+2] Temple (3 via 3,4,8) [Attracting] [Claiming Black
Token
from Republique] [Mind the Gap]
PaulWay : [LV-2] Champs Elysees Clemenceau (13) [Purchasing Guitar]
Kevan : [LV+2] Duroc (13) [Claiming a Silver Token from Plaisance]
[Fire at St-Francois Xavier] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]
RiffRaff : Timeout
Ole : [LV+3] Marcadet Poissonniers (12) [Recycling]
[Commerce(8) Wild]
Drone : [LV+3] Saint-Lazare (3) [Attracting] [Blocking Miromesnil]
PaulWay : [Rebounding] Invalides [Busking]
Kevan : [LV+3] Malakoff Plateau de Vanves (13) [Duration: +0100]
[Busking]
Ole : [LV+1] Pigalle (12)
Drone : Anatole France (3)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Oberkampf (9 via 8,11,5) [Claiming a Black Token
from Oberkampf] [Red Token on Oberkampf]

{Comments:
Route: Invalides -> Concorde* -> Tuilleries (?) -> Palais Royal Musee
du Louvre* -> Louvre Rivoli -> Chatelet* -> Hotel de Ville* ->
Rambuteau -> Arts et Metiers* -> Republique* -> Oberkampf

0:10 LV+2
0:10 -1Bk Multi-line move (on Crimee)
+1Si Six interchanges passed through
+1Re Two-line interchange destination
0:05 +1Bk Grabbing a token
0:05 -1Re Placing a red token down

LV=10, Time+30, Bronze token for being a part of it.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI IS&S ITO Computer Systems Officer
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

---

From: "Ole Andersen" <palnatoke@g...>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 06:55:35 +0200

...
: +- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
: | Gapminding, St-Francois Xavier (Damage) |
: +------------------------------------------------------------------+
...
: PaulWay : [LV+3] Oberkampf (9 via 8,11,5) [Claiming a Black Token
: from Oberkampf] [Red Token on Oberkampf]
: 

You ignored the gap.

Ole