Subject: MN-B: Game 16 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:14:10 +1000

[Chateau d'Eau]
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
| PaulWay | Passy | 7 | 0 2 6 1 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | George V | 3 | 7 0 5 0 0 4 0 |
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 3 1 4 0 0 0 0 |
| RiffRaff | Porte de Vincennes | 6 | 2 1 2 0 0 5 1 |
| Drone | | 3 | 1 0 3 0 0 3 1 |
+------------+-------------------------+----+----------------------+
+- Wild -----------------------------------------------++-- Time --+
+ <none> || Fri 0840 |
+------------------------------------------------------++----------+
+--Possessions-----------------------------------------------------+
| PaulWay | Hat (C) |
| Dunx | Hat (T) |
| Kevan | Casiotone, Drone Stick |
| RiffRaff | Hat (B,V) |
| Drone | |
+--------------+---------------------------------------------------+
+- Stacks --------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
| Charonne | ReBrRe || Port Royal | ReRe |
| Oberkampf | BkBk || Plaisance | BuBu |
| Republique | Bk || | |
+-----------------+--------------++-----------------+--------------+
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier call from to |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+
+- Disruptions ----------------------------------------------------+
| <none> |
+------------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Passy] Passy (6)
Dunx : Timeout
Kevan : [Home: Plaisance] Plaisance (13)
RiffRaff : [Home: Porte de Vincennes] Porte de Vincennes (1)
PaulWay : [LV+3] Invalides (C via 6)
Dunx : [Home: George V] George V (1)
Kevan : [LV+3] Montparnasse Bienvenue (13)
RiffRaff : Time Out
PaulWay : [LV+1] Gare Du Nord (B via C) [Collecting Hat]
Dunx : [LV+3] Concorde (1)
Kevan : [LV+2] Concorde (1 via 8,13) [Shadowing Dunx]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Gare de Lyon (1) [Collecting Hat] [Purchasing
Casiotone]
Dunx : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] Concorde (1 via 9,13)
[Shunting Kevan to St Paul (1)]
Kevan : [LV+2] Gare de Lyon (1) [Shunting RiffRaff to Nation]
[Blocking Reuilly Diderot]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Voltaire (9) [Claiming Blue Token from Charonne]
Dunx : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (1)
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
Kevan : [LV+3] Charles de Gaulle-Etoile (A via 1) [Shunting Dunx to
Monceau] [Blocking Ternes]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Chemin Vert (8) [Collecting Hat] [Claiming Red Token
from Oberkampf] [Claiming Black Token from Chemin Vert]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (13 via 4,2) [Claiming Black Token from
Place de Clichy] [Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Dunx : [LV+3] Saint Lazare (3 via 2)
[Claiming Black Token from Saint Lazare]
Kevan : [Home] Plaisance (13) [Claiming Drone Stick] [Claiming Blue
Token from Plaisance]
RiffRaff : [LV+3] Republique (3)
Drone : [LV+3] Temple (3 via 4,9) [Magno-Clamping Drone] [Attracting]
PaulWay : Monparnasse Bienvenue (13) [Blocking Galta] [Bonanza]

{Comments:
Not only that, I forgot to update the time as well. Moron.

OK, let's have a go at another attempt, this time with Ole's new GSD
revisions. Replacing the timeout (finally I get this move done...)

0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
+1Bu Four interchanges passed through
+1Bk Three-line interchange.
+1Br Auto-bronze
0:10 -1Re Blocking in Kevan (token on Republique)
0:10 -10Bk +1Go Cashing in my Black tokens.

Time += 0:30 No charge No LV change
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/l-nomic-b
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group communications

---

From: kevan@d...
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 11:51:19 -0000

[Chateau d'Eau]
| Kevan | Plaisance | 0 | 5 3 6 0 0 1 0 |
+ <none> || Fri 1015 |
| Oberkampf | BkBk || Plaisance | Bu |
| Republique | Bk || Crimee | Bu |

Kevan : [Claiming Blue Token from Plaisance] [LV+2] Plaisance (13)
[Rebounding off Galta] [Duration: +0100] [Busking]

{
Comments:

Galta or Galte? We really could use a better Map...

--

0:05 | Picking up a Blue
0:10 | Picking up speed
0:10 | Did I leave the gas on?
| A Black for the same-Liner, a Bronzeworth of holiday money.
0:10 | Rebounding after I've moved. What a strange ruleset we live in.
0:10 | Time is Blue Tokens; one on Crimee
0:50 | Busking for a Black, Blue, Red and Bronze
-----+
1:35
}