Subject: MN-B: Re: Game 14 Game State Document (repost)

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:44:34 +1000

[Chalk Farm '84] 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Dunx | Blackwall | 0 | 52 | 1 3 6 3 0 2 0 | 
|*dave | North Ealing | 10 |-44 | 3 2 3 0 0 3 2 | 
| PaulWay | Turnham Green | 0 | 7 | 7 6 1 0 2 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Tue 2200 | 
+---------------+| Amersham |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Morden |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Dunx | Zone 2 Pass, Zones 1-6 Pass, | 
| | British Rail Coffee | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hats (B,C,V), PoID | 
| Drone | Zone 2 Pass | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B,T,V) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Loughton | BkBkBkBkBkBk | Park Royal | Si | 
| Alperton | Si | Angel | Bk | 
| Kensal Green | Bk | Elephant&Castle | Gr | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Dunx : [Home: Blackwall] Blackwall (DL) 
dave : [Home: North Ealing] North Ealing (PD) 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] Turnham Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Home: Turnham Green] Turnham Green (DS) 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : Prince Regent (DL) 
dave : [LV+2] South Kensington (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Richmond (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [LV-1] Royal Albert (DL) 
[Using the Victoria and Albert Gambit] 
[Gold to Bronze] [Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] 
dave : [LV+3] Embankment (NT via DS, VC, JL, CN, BL) 
PaulWay : Time Out 
Dunx : [LV+1] Custom House (DL) [Purchasing British Rail Coffee] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
dave : [LV+3] King's Cross St Pancras (PD, via DS,VC,JL,CN,VC) 
[Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Ealing Broadway [Recycling] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : [Wild] Bank (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
dave : [LV+2] Gloucester Road (PD) [Forging PoID] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Epping [Recycling] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Old Street (NT via CN,CL) [Collecting Hat] 
[Hands On Hat] 
dave : Time Out 
PaulWay : [LV+2] Debden [Claiming a Black Token from Theydon Bois] 
[Claiming a Black Token from Debden] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Bethnal Green (CN via NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat]

PaulWay : Epping [Amersham Wild] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : [LV+3] All Saints (DL via CN) [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Amersham [Morden Wild] [Hands on Hat] 
Dunx : [LV-3] East India (DL) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
PaulWay : [Wild] Morden (NL) [Using the Outlying Regions Gambit] 
[Claiming a Green Token from Morden] [Hands On Hat] 
Dunx : [Wild] Bank (DL) [Cashing In Hats] [Silver To Gold] 
[Silver to Gold] [Gold to Blue]
PaulWay : [LV+2] Collier's Wood [Hands on Hat]

{ Comment: 
What _is_ that Dunx up to, then? I fear to find out...

0:10 LV+2
0:10 +1Bk Same-line move
0:20 Hands on hat

Charge -=4, Time +=1.
} 

- -- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does your free web site address contain more letters than the alphabet?
Register a domain name with DomainDirect. A domain with NO hosting fees.
Visit http://offers.egroups.com/click/233/0 for full details.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
Report all bugs to the author. SigClean is FreeWare. (c) 1998-9 PJW

------------------------------------------------------------------------
eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/l-nomic-b
Free Web-based e-mail groups by eGroups.com