Subject: MN: RE: Game 4 - miKi's Win

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 16:32:02 +1000

On Wednesday, July 29, 1998 4:25 AM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@U...] wrote:
> I'm still astounded PaulWay took us out of knip, but there you go. 

I have two very good reasons:

1) I wanted to purchase a Zone 1 Pass.
2) I wasn't thinking.

Looks like a good win to me, nonetheless.

Telescopic salad-servers,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 29 Jul 98 09:54:43 +0100

>1) I wanted to purchase a Zone 1 Pass. 

Sorry, didn't mean to have a go at you. The game would have ended in a 
couple of turns anyway. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, On Holiday 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>