Subject: MN: Game 10 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 10 Nov 98 08:53:24 +0000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 3 | 4 | 6 3 0 0 0 7 2 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 0 | 14 | 7 3 4 2 0 3 1 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Jon | Croxley | 2 | 2 | 4 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 0 | 20 | 1 2 0 0 0 1 1 | 
| Grimace | West Kensington | 0 | 2 | 5 2 1 0 0 2 0 | 
| dave | East Acton | 3 | 21 | 3 0 1 0 0 3 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 3 |-16 | 2 3 1 0 0 1 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Sat 2300 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | Harmonica, Balloon | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass, Chocolate Bar | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Zone 2 Pass, Hats (T,V) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Grimace | | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (B,C) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | Bk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe | 
| Shoreditch | BkBk | Chalk Farm | Bk | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+ 
| Damaged | Goldhawk Road | 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL) 
Kevan : [LV-1] Kings Cross St Pancras (CL) [Purchasing Harmonica] 
Julie : [LV+1] Embankment (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+2] [Token Running] Morden [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [Home: West Kensington] West Kensington (DS) 
PaulWay : Forced Pass 
Kevan : [LV+3] Gloucester Road (DS via NT, VC) [Claiming a Black 
Token from Euston] [Blocking Earls Court] 
Julie : [LV+3] Camden Town (NT) [Using the Northern Line Rocket 
Manoeuvre] [Blocking Euston] 
Dunx : Morden (NT) [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Terminus Slingshot to High Barnet (NT)] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Ravenscourt Park (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : Pass [Knocking Verdant Hat off Grimace] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 

Kevan : [LV-1] Ravenscourt Park (DS via CL,CN,HC) [Shunting Grimace to 
Parsons Green] 
Julie : [LV+3] High Barnet (NT) [Shunting Dunx to Camden Town] 
Jon : [Home: Croxley] Croxley [Blocking Moor Park] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Belsize Park (NT) [Black Token on Chalk Farm] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+1] Putney Bridge [Blocking Parsons Green] 
dave : [Home: East Acton] East Acton (CN) [Collecting Compass Hat] 
[Hands on Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Monument (for Bank) (NT via EL, DS) 
[Power Failure! NT] 
Kevan : Pass (Ravenscourt Park (DS)) 
Julie : Pass (High Barnet (NT)) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
Jon : [LV+2] Watford [Rebounding off Moor Park] 
Dunx : Pass (Belsize Park (NT)) [Claiming Verdant Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Grimace : Pass (Putney Bridge (DS)) 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Ealing Broadway (CN) 
[Collecting Hat (BR)] [Hands on Hat] 
PaulWay : Timeout 
Kevan : [LV+3] Earl's Court (DS) [Blocking Barons Court] 
Jon : Timeout 

{ Comment: 
Sorry, Jon - but Kevan played eir Move on Thursday (apologies for the 
cross posting - I just wasn't sure if Jon was present in the Rushton 
Lounge) 

I'll hang fire on my Move for a few hours to see if you want to post 
something of your own. 

Game Time tweaked. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>