Subject: MN: Game 4... Buzz on PaulWay

From: Graeme Jefferis <Graeme.Jefferis@f...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 14:56:31 +0100

PaulWay played the following:

>miKi : [LV-1] [Token Running] Whitechapel (EL via EL, DL, CN, HC) 
>	[Shunting PaulWay to New Cross Gate] 
>Dunx : [LV+3] [Token Running] Hampstead (NT)
>PaulWay : [LV+3] [Token Running] Wapping (EL)

Just noticed what's been bugging me about this rule -- the Token 
Running rules disallow the action if the player didn't Move to
the terminus. As Paul was Shunted to NCG, he oughtn't be able
to Run a token from there.

Now, as the Buzzing rules say that pointing out a possible 
illegality is tantamount to Buzzing it, I may as well do so 
explicitly:

Parp!

(And who was it talking about being being looser with the
application of rules, mumblemumblemumble... That said, Gold
Tokens are important, so perhaps we should do this the official 
way.)

Hopefully formatted better,
-Graeme.