Subject: MN: RE: Next Game

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:29:54 +1000

On Thursday, August 06, 1998 12:25 AM, kenningd@w...
[SMTP:kenningd@w...] wrote:
> Well, the local residents for a start. They are actually planning to
> rename Chalk Farm to Camden Market and Mornington Crescent to
> Camden High Street -- the point being to ease congestion at Camden
> Town station. 

I'd just _love_ to know how they think that renaming stations is going
to ease congestion...

> Actually, we could have some interesting games using old maps -- my
dad
> has an old A to Z with no Jubilee Line, and the Victoria Line 'under
> construction'.

Please scan and post these to me in bitmap form; I love collecting old
maps of the underground. Sad, but there you go. :-)

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW