Subject: MN: RE: Game 10 - Buzz on PaulWay

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 17:19:41 +1000

On Wednesday, October 21, 1998 7:59 PM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@U...] wrote:
> In fact, you can't place the Tokens *anywhere* since Bank is Quadrant Zero
> and all Quadrants are adjacent to it (Rule 1.4.19). 

So what you're saying here is that anyone in Quadrant Zero is unable to
place tokens anywhere?

As far as I can see, this is exactly what is stated. There is no definition
of 'adjacency' within the rules, but the common definition means that
quadrant zero is adjacent to everything. It still manages to be colourable
by the Four Colour Theorem, though :-)

> It's rather a trivial buzz and not really worth a repost, perhaps just a 
> bit of Token Stack obliteration from the next Player (Kevan). I can't 
> find anything wrong with the actual Play (to start using my terminology 
> early). 

It won't make any difference to me, but I'll send the repost anyway for
conformity's sake.

Noole,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: Richard Brockie <rmb@r...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:45:19 +0100 (BST)

On Thu, 22 Oct 1998, Wayper, Paul wrote:

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1

Exactement, monsieur Wayper - That was the whole thrust of me proposing
quadrant zero.

--- miKi