Subject: MN: Game 11?

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 22 Oct 98 09:12:20 +0100

Since Game 9 appears to be over now (after Paul's splendidly timed coup de 
grace) can we make a start on Game 11? 

It's been suggested that this be the Long Game in honour of York. 

Or should we wait until the lounges are built? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 22 Oct 98 17:19:28 +0100

>> Are we generally in favour of it being a Long Game, then? 

>I am. 
Ditto, although I would have thought that was obvious. 

>You have to keep up some traditions. Incidentally, I am going to a 
>recording of ISIHAC on Sunday evening in Glasgow. Anyone else from here 
>going? 
Sadly not. 

Don't forget to offer strategic advice during the MC round - I remember 
someone doing that last series. 

Granted, he was roundly castigated up by Barry Cryer, but still... you 
have to try.

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:13:52 +1000

> Ditto, although I would have thought that was obvious. 

Count me in as well.

Noole,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW