Subject: MN: Re: MN-R: reading GSDs onthe web

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:11:35 GMT

[reiterating this one to the main Mornomic list; I only saw dave's posting to
the Rushton Lounge when I checked my mail earlier]

>For some reason, my preferences for reading egroups mail were set to read it on
>the web, which I discovered when I checked online to see why I wasn't getting
>any mail.

Dear eGroups and its default options. I think I've got all the Lounges
working as I wish them to, now, anyway...

>It's not a problem, I've fixed it now anyway, but there is a problem with the
>format of the GSD when translated into HTML on the egroups web page. Can I
>therefore suggest that all games being played in the new lounges should have
><pre> </pre> tags around the table in the GSD (that's &lt;pre&gt; &lt;/pre&gt;
>for those with html email browsers) -- I believe this simple measure should
>solve any problems of legibility.

Actually there's a "Source" link, or something, on each message - a click
of this will display the email in a proportional font, with blathering
headers intact.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell."
-- Aldous Huxley