Subject: MN: Game 9 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 17:05:52 +0100 (BST)

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player (T)| Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| PaulWay (B)| Finchley Central | 6 | 7 0 1 2 2 0 | 
| miKi (C)| Bethnal Green | 0 | 3 1 6 2 4 0 | 
| Kevan (B)| All Saints | 0 | 6 1 1 0 1 0 | 
| dave (A)| Wood Green | 4 | 4 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Grimace (C)| Swiss Cottage | 0 | 8 3 4 0 4 0 | 
| Drone (B)| | 3 | 3 0 1 0 1 0 | 
| Julie (A)| Moor Park | 4 | 5 0 1 1 2 0 | 
| Dunx (B)| Ladbroke Grove | 2 | 1 1 2 0 1 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 1100 | 
+---------------+| Colliers Wood |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Oakwood |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || Hampstead || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T,V) | 
| miKi | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (BR,T,V) | 
| Kevan | *Drone Stick* | 
| dave | Hat (T,V) | 
| Grimace | Hats (A,T), Zone 1 Pass, Casiotone | 
| Julie | Hats (T), Chocolate Bar | 
| Dunx | Chocolate Bar | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+Token-Assignments+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Mile End | BkBk | Ladbroke Grove | ReRe | 
| Hanger Lane | ReRe | Westbourne Park | BuBu | 
| Latimer Road | BuBu | Bayswater | Bu | 
| Bethnal Green | Re | Angel | Bu | 
| Bermondsey | Re | Canning Town | Re | 
| Royal Oak | Bk | Southwark | Re | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+ 
| Damaged | Wapping, Euston* | 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+ 
| Courier Call... Epping to Amersham | 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+ 

PaulWay : [Home: Finchley Central] Finchley Central (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] 
miKi : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Kevan : [Home: All Saints] All Saints (DL) 
Grimace : [Home: Swiss Cottage] Swiss Cottage (JL) 
Dunx : [Home: Ladbroke Grove] Ladbroke Grove (HC) 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Mill Hill East (NT) [Collecting Terminus Hat] 
miKi : Pass (Bethnal Green (CN)) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) [Colliers Wood Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+2] Baker Street (JL) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
Dunx : Pass (Ladbroke Grove (HC)) 
PaulWay : [Token Running] Finchley Central (NT) 
miKi : [LV+3] Whitechapel (DS via CN, HC) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) 
Grimace : [LV+2] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass] 
[Purchasing Casiotone] Notting Hill Gate (DS) 
Julie : [Home: Moor Park] Moor Park (MP) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Woodside Park (NT) [Collecting Hat] 
miKi : [LV+2] New Cross (EL) [Collecting Hat (BR)] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar] 
Shadwell (DL) [Blocking Wapping] 
dave : [Home: Wood Green] Wood Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Pass (Notting Hill Gate (DS)) [Busking] 
Julie : [LV+2] Watford (MP) 
PaulWay : High Barnet (NL) 
miKi : [Gold Running] New Cross Gate (EL) [Rebounding off Wapping] 
[Collecting Hat (T)] 
Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Blocking Wapping] 
dave : [LV+1] Bounds Green (PD) 
Grimace : [LV+2] [Game Time: +0100] Kensington (Olympia) (DS) 
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)] [Busking] 
Julie : [Token Running] Moor Park (MP) 
PaulWay : [LV+2] [Token Running] Finchley Central 
[Purchasing Zone 1-3 pass] 
miKi : [Token Running] [LV-2] Rotherhithe (EL) [Rebounding off Wapping] 
Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Bridges Up] [Fire at Wapping] 
[Claiming Drone Stick] [Courier Call] 
dave : [LV+3] Cockfosters (PD) [Collecting Hat] [Oakwood Wild] 
Grimace : Pass (Kensington (Olympia) (DS)) [Bridges Down] 
Drone : [LV+3] Goodge Street (NT) [Dropping Package at Euston] 
[Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Giving Chocolate Bar to 
Dunx] 
Julie : [LV+2] Amersham (MP) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hampstead Wild] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Oak (HC) [Detonating Euston Package] 
[Claiming a Blue from Westbourne Park] 
[Black Token on Royal Oak] [Knocking Verdant Hat Off Julie] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Camden Town (NT)
miKi : [Home] Bethnal Green (CN) [Claiming Blue Token from Rotherhithe]
[Red Token on Bethnal Green] [Collecting Hat (V)]
Kevan : [Reshuffling] [Home] All Saints (DL via EL,DS) [Black Token
on Mile End]

{
Comment: 

After much faffing, the above is miKi's Turn with Paul's Move added.
The Wayper neglected to update his Tokens and LV, so that's been done
as well (not really that sneaky - I could have always Buzzed it and
forced him to replay).

--

Reshuffling the Drone Stick into my Nantucket, and doing little else
of consequence. I could claim lots of Tokens for taking a very
convoluted route Home, but that seems rather counter-intuitive and
unfair; I'll try and remember to amend the Rule with a Proposal
(shortest route only, perhaps? And no Token bonuses?) rather than
exploit.
} 

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"By and large, the only skill the alchemists of Ankh-Morpork had
discovered so far was the ability to turn gold into less gold."
-- Terry Pratchett, "Moving Pictures"