Subject: MN: Game 4 - Idle comment

From: Kevan Davis <c94kd@d...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:03:29 +0100 (BST)

Explaining the game to a new Player and discussing the intricacies of
choosing a Home Station, I happened to notice that miKi's Game 4 place of
residence (Vauxhall) is, er, in Zone 1. I suppose it was declared before
the amendment came in, but either way I fear something must be done.

Just thought I'd mention it...

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Says he's the last of a dying out breed. If that's
what you want, read all about it in N.M.E."
-- Strangelove, "Last Great Rock 'n' Roll Queen"

---

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:34:11 +0100 (BST)

> the amendment came in, but either way I fear something must be done.

So it is. Er, I'll change it to Clapham North - how do I do that?

--- miKi