Subject: MN: Game 7 Game State Document - revised again

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <MFMX4JLE@f...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:00:15 BST0GMT

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 0 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 3 | 1 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 0 | 6 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 7 | 1 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 1900 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | BkBk || Embankment | Bk | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zones 1,2 Passes, Hat (O) |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Jonathan : Willesden Green (JL)
Kevan : South Ealing (PD)
Jonathan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing
Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Black Token on Dollis Hill] [Straddling 
to Willesden Green]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill
Jonathan : Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting Black Token from 
Dollis Hill] [Banking 5 Red and 6 Black Tokens]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Purchasing Chocolate 
Bar] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St
Pancras (VC via: JL,MP,JL,CN,PD) [Courier Call]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Kings Cross St Pancras (VC 
via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting 
Hat]

{Comments: LV increased to 10 from the Chocolate Bar

->Neasden ->Wembley Park ->Finchley Road ->Baker Street ->Bond Street
->Oxford Circus ->Tottenham Ct Rd ->Holborn ->Russell Square ->Kings Cross

+2 Blue, +2 Red, +1 Black - Seven Interchanges
+1 Silver - Five-Line Interchange
-1 Black - Line Change (on Stockwell)
+1 Bronze - having Zone 1 Pass
+1 Red - Shadowing
Overground Hat
Just realised I can't shunt Kevan from a Holy Station... I tried to get 
the Shunt in before the addition of Crosses to Holy Stations and forgot 
that Kings Cross was also SAINT Pancras...
}

Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>