Subject: Re: MN: Re: Game 9 non-buzz on Kevan.

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:27:44 +0100 (BST)

>> > Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar]
>> > Leyton (CN via DL) [Blocking Stratford]
>> 
>> Mm, All Saints to Leyton requires an LV of 5 (All Saints, Devons Rd,
>> Bow Church, Pudding Mill Lane, Stratford, Leyton.) I'll leave it as
>> a repost-job for now.
>
>Gads! He is right. The Map I have above my desk does not have Pudding Mill
>Lane marked. Eeek, must upgrade!

[makes similar noises about the torn-out diary map magnetted to the
side of the PC] I really should make the effort to kick Netscape open
and check my local-copy GIF map, a little more often...

Repost in a moment (well, instantaneously, I imagine, since I do all
my email in hefty offline batches). Tsk.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Anybody can say charming things and try to please and flatter, but a true
friend always says unpleasant things, and does not mind giving pain."
-- Oscar Wilde, "The Devoted Friend"