Subject: MN: Game 9 commences even more

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 23:46:42 +0100 (BST)

Paul as well, then. This does actually unbalance things a bit - maybe
we should think about doing something to level that advantage out.
Automatically assigning the Drone to one of the Chartreuses at the
start, perhaps? Or just force one of the Blues to be Inactive until
the Chartreuses get another Player? Hmm.

Anyway...

1. PaulWay (Blue)
2. miKi (Chartreuse)
3. Kevan (Blue)
4. Grimace (Chartreuse)
5. Drone
6. Dunx (Blue)

Initial Game Time: Tuesday 1600

Pipped to the first Turn. Goodness, the excitement. Off you go, then,
Wayper.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Never the time and the place and the loved one all together."
-- Robert Browning