Subject: MN: Game 9 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:35:43 +1000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player (T)| Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| PaulWay (B)| Finchley Central | 9 | 27 | 7 0 1 2 0 2 0 | 
| miKi (C)| Bethnal Green | 0 | 0 | 3 1 6 2 0 4 0 | 
| Kevan (B)| All Saints | 0 | 0 | 6 2 1 0 0 0 0 | 
| dave (A)| Wood Green | 7 | 0 | 5 0 1 1 0 2 0 | 
| Grimace (C)| Swiss Cottage | 0 | -4 | 11 3 6 1 0 5 0 | 
| Drone (B)| | 3 | 0 | 3 0 1 0 0 1 0 | 
| Julie (A)| Moor Park | 2 | 0 | 6 0 1 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx (B)| Ladbroke Grove | 0 | -4 | 1 1 2 0 0 0 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 1600 | 
+---------------+| Colliers Wood |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Oakwood |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || Hampstead || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T,V) | 
| miKi | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (BR,T,V) | 
| Kevan | *Drone Stick* | 
| dave | Hat (T,V), Zone 2 Pass | 
| Grimace | Hats (A,T), Zone 1 Pass, Casiotone | 
| Julie | Hats (T), Chocolate Bar | 
| Dunx | Chocolate Bar, *Zones 1-6 Pass* | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+Token-Assignments+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Mile End | BkBk | Ladbroke Grove | ReRe | 
| Hanger Lane | ReRe | Westbourne Park | BuBu | 
| Latimer Road | BuBu | Bayswater | Bu | 
| Bethnal Green | ReBu | Angel | Bu | 
| Bermondsey | Re | Canning Town | Re | 
| Royal Oak | Bk | Southwark | Re | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+ 
| Damaged | Wapping, Euston* | 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+ 
| Courier Call... Epping to Amersham | 
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+ 

PaulWay : [Home: Finchley Central] Finchley Central (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] 
miKi : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Kevan : [Home: All Saints] All Saints (DL) 
Grimace : [Home: Swiss Cottage] Swiss Cottage (JL) 
Dunx : [Home: Ladbroke Grove] Ladbroke Grove (HC) 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Mill Hill East (NT) [Collecting Terminus Hat] 
miKi : Pass (Bethnal Green (CN)) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) [Colliers Wood Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+2] Baker Street (JL) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
Dunx : Pass (Ladbroke Grove (HC)) 
PaulWay : [Token Running] Finchley Central (NT) 
miKi : [LV+3] Whitechapel (DS via CN, HC) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) 
Grimace : [LV+2] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass] 
[Purchasing Casiotone] Notting Hill Gate (DS) 
Julie : [Home: Moor Park] Moor Park (MP) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Woodside Park (NT) [Collecting Hat] 
miKi : [LV+2] New Cross (EL) [Collecting Hat (BR)] 
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar] 
Shadwell (DL) [Blocking Wapping] 
dave : [Home: Wood Green] Wood Green (PD) [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Pass (Notting Hill Gate (DS)) [Busking] 
Julie : [LV+2] Watford (MP) 
PaulWay : High Barnet (NL) 
miKi : [Gold Running] New Cross Gate (EL) [Rebounding off Wapping] 
[Collecting Hat (T)] 
Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Blocking Wapping] 
dave : [LV+1] Bounds Green (PD) 
Grimace : [LV+2] [Game Time: +0100] Kensington (Olympia) (DS) 
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)] [Busking] 
Julie : [Token Running] Moor Park (MP) 
PaulWay : [LV+2] [Token Running] Finchley Central 
[Purchasing Zone 1-3 pass] 
miKi : [Token Running] [LV-2] Rotherhithe (EL) [Rebounding off Wapping] 
Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Bridges Up] [Fire at Wapping] 
[Claiming Drone Stick] [Courier Call] 
dave : [LV+3] Cockfosters (PD) [Collecting Hat] [Oakwood Wild] 
Grimace : Pass (Kensington (Olympia) (DS)) [Bridges Down] 
Drone : [LV+3] Goodge Street (NT) [Dropping Package at Euston] 
[Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Giving Chocolate Bar to 
Dunx] 
Julie : [LV+2] Amersham (MP) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hampstead Wild] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Royal Oak (HC) [Detonating Euston Package] 
[Claiming a Blue from Westbourne Park] 
[Black Token on Royal Oak] [Knocking Verdant Hat Off Julie] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Camden Town (NT) 
miKi : [Home] Bethnal Green (CN) [Claiming Blue Token from Rotherhithe] 
[Red Token on Bethnal Green] [Collecting Hat (V)] 
Kevan : [Reshuffling] [LV+1] Bank (NT via DL) [Blocking Liverpool Street] 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [Token Running] Manor House (PD) 
Grimace : [Game Time: +0100] [LV+3] [Token Running] Notting Hill Gate (DS) 
[Busking] 
Julie : [LV-2] [Token Running] Chesham (MP) 
Dunx : [LV+1] Notting Hill Gate (DS via HC) 
[Shunting Grimace to Kensington Olympia (DS)] [Gold to Bronze] 
[Purchasing Zones 1-6 Pass] [Reshuffling] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Edgware (NT)

{ Comment: 

10mins : LV boost
10mins +1Bk : Same-line move

Charge: 0(initial) + 49(Edgware) - 22(Camden Town) = 27.
Game time updated, of course.
} 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW