Subject: MN: Game 7 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <c94kd@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:18:28 BST

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 9 | 2 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 4 | 2 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 9 | 6 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 5 | 2 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 2200 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | BkBkBr || Neasden | Bk | 
| Monument | ReReRe || | | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zones 1,2 Passes, Hat (OT) |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass, Parcel, Chocolate Bar |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Jonathan : Willesden Green (JL)
Kevan : South Ealing (PD)
Jonathan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing
Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Black Token on Dollis Hill] [Straddling 
to Willesden Green]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill
Jonathan : Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting Black Token from 
Dollis Hill] [Banking 5 Red and 6 Black Tokens]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Purchasing Chocolate 
Bar] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St
Pancras (VC via: JL,MP,JL,CN,PD) [Courier Call]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Kings Cross St Pancras (VC 
via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting 
Hat]
Kevan : [LV-1] Stockwell (VC) [Bronze Token on Stockwell] [Collecting
Parcel] [Fire at Pimlico] [Blocking Oval]
Jonathan : Waterloo (NT via: VC, CN, NT PD, BL) [Collecting Black 
Token from Embankment]
Kevan : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]

{
Comments:

Ludicrum tempus fugit.

-1 Black for the Line change
-1 Bronze for the Dairy Milk

> A polite reminder that the Blocks don't disappear until *after* your 
>move...

Naturellement.

> And no, applying the LV decrease at the end of the Eating turn wouldn't 
>work. Suppose somebody does a Shunt during eir Turn after eating one of 
>the bigger Victuals - [...]

True enough, yes - I'd forgotten that. Tsk.

> Just wondering, was it really worth starting the Fire at Pimlico when a 
>Block would have cost less? Pimlico has no BR or Interchange 
>connections to lose...

You can only perform one of each Action per Turn, except for the
exceptions - ideally I'd have done two Blocks, but this fact
precludes such tactic.

} 

--
Kevan Davis -- c94kd@d... -- http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~c94kd
"Forbidden lives. A forbidden fruit that just tastes so nice.
I creased out a smile. I wished I could smile on the inside."
-- My Life Story, "Silently Screaming"