Subject: MN: RE: Game 7 Stasis

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:06:44 +1000

On Wednesday, July 01, 1998 1:30 AM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kdavis@i...] wrote:
> Just for the record, I'm going to be ignoring Game 7 (not Forcing a
Pass
> and denying new Players), until Jonathan returns, should he ever do
so.
> I've a Proposal for Week 10 which permits Players to take part in more
> than one Game, so my hanging around in a shut-down Game shouldn't
> be a problem.

You scum - that was my proposal idea. And here was I thinking "Wait a
minute - I could join Kevan in game seven, albeit a little late - damn,
can't join more than one game. Well, that's one rule due for review!"

*Sigh* I'll get around to proposing some things sooner or later.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW