Subject: MN: Current Delta Reports Published

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 16 Oct 98 22:47:31 +0100

The generated delta reports are available on my web site now: 

http://www.lazarus.demon.co.uk/mn/reports.html 

As I've already mentioned, the deltas by target report facilitates Charge 
delta calculations. 

The deltas by value report is useful were you know where you are and you 
know how close you are to MC's magic Current value of 18, but you need 
guidance on where to move to to shave off that extra two points. 

Kevan: these should stay here. Apart from the ridiculous size of all that 
generated HTML (no individual page is large, but there are a lot of them) 
I'd like to be able to maintain control over the generation in this case. 
The Currents list has to be considered the primary resource in anyway 
(especially when you've done such a good job of laying it out); these 
reports are merely a supplement. 

If you have any views about layout, I'm listening. Alternatively, I'll 
update them to match your own MN page style (ie copy it). I'm happy with 
either. 

Hope these are useful. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>