Subject: MN: Game 7 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <c94kd@d...>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:32:17 BST

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 6 | 1 | 0 | 3 | 0 | 1 | 0 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 10 | 6 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 7 | 0 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 1800 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | Bk || Embankment | Bk | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zones 1,2 Passes, Chocolate Bar |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Jonathan : Willesden Green (JL)
Kevan : South Ealing (PD)
Jonathan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing
Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Black Token on Dollis Hill] [Straddling 
to Willesden Green]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill
Jonathan : Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting Black Token from 
Dollis Hill] [Banking 5 Red and 6 Black Tokens]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Purchasing Chocolate 
Bar] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St
Pancras (VC via:JL,MP,JL,CN,NT) [Courier Call]

{
Comments: 

LV increased to 10 from the sugar rush.

->Neasden ->Wembley Park ->Finchley Road ->Baker Street ->Bond Street
->Oxford Circus ->Tottenham Ct Rd ->Holborn ->Russell Square ->Kings Cross

+2 Blue, +2 Red, +1 Black - Seven Interchanges
+1 Silver - Five-Line Interchange
-1 Black - Line Change (on Stockwell)

Phoning back and changing the Courier Call. Sorry about that, I forgot the
Zone 1 restriction.
}

--
Kevan Davis -- c94kd@d... -- http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~c94kd
"I tried to surprise you, I crept up behind you with a homeless chihuahua."
-- Morrissey, "King Leer"

---

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <MFMX4JLE@f...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:36:30 BST0GMT

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 0 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 2 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 0 | 6 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 7 | 0 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 1900 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | BkBk || Embankment | BkRe | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zones 1,2 Passes, |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Pancras (VC via: JL,MP,JL,CN,PD) [Courier Call]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St 
Pancras (VC via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shunting Kevan to 
Mill Hill East (NT)]
{Comments: 

LV increased to 10 from the Chocolate Bar

+2 Blue, +2 Red, +1 Black - Seven Interchanges
+1 Silver - Five-Line Interchange
-1 Black - Line Change (on Stockwell)
-1 Red - Shunt (on Embankment)
+1 Silver - nicked from Kevan during the Shunt
+1 Bronze - having Zone 1 Pass
Well, that's always the danger of breaking a DH loop by any move except 
Home, Wild or Pass... Maximum LV increase next turn is 2 for both players.
I considered letting you pick up the Parcel and shunting you afterwards, 
but decided against it.
}

Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>