Subject: MN: Game 9 Game State Document

From: "Graeme Jefferis" <grimace@s...>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 08:56:26 +0100

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player (T)| Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| PaulWay (B)| Finchley Central | 5 | 6 0 0 2 2 0 | 
| miKi (C)| Bethnal Green | 3 | 4 0 5 2 5 0 | 
| Kevan (B)| All Saints | 0 | 7 1 1 0 1 0 | 
| dave (A)| Wood Green | 4 | 4 0 2 0 2 0 |
| Grimace (C)| Swiss Cottage | 0 | 8 3 4 0 4 0 | 
| Drone (B)| | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Julie (A)| Moor Park | 2 | 4 0 2 1 2 0 |
| Dunx (B)| Ladbroke Grove | 0 | 1 0 2 0 4 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Up || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 0600 | 
+---------------+| Colliers Wood |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Oakwood |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T,V) | 
| miKi | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (BR,T) | 
| Kevan | Drone Stick | 
| dave | Hat (T,V) |
| Grimace | Hats (A,T), Zone 1 Pass, Casiotone. | 
| Julie | Hat (V) |
| Dunx | | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+Token-Assignments+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Mile End | Bk | Ladbroke Grove | ReRe |
| Hanger Lane | ReRe | Westbourne Park | BuBu |
| Latimer Road | BuBu | Bayswater | Bu |
| Rotherhithe | Bu | Angel | Bu |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Damaged | Wapping |
+---------+-------------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Epping to Amersham |
+-----------------------------------------------------------------+

PaulWay : [Home: Finchley Central] Finchley Central (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] 
miKi : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Kevan : [Home: All Saints] All Saints (DL) 
Grimace : [Home: Swiss Cottage] Swiss Cottage (JL) 
Dunx : [Home: Ladbroke Grove] Ladbroke Grove (HC) 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Mill Hill East (NT) [Collecting Terminus Hat] 
miKi : Pass (Bethnal Green (CN)) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) [Colliers Wood Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+2] Baker Street (JL) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
Dunx : Pass (Ladbroke Grove (HC)) 
PaulWay : [Token Running] Finchley Central (NT)
miKi : [LV+3] Whitechapel (DS via CN, HC) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL))
Grimace : [LV+2] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass] 
[Purchasing Casiotone] Notting Hill Gate (DS)
Julie : [Home: Moor Park] Moor Park (MP) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+1] Woodside Park (NT) [Collecting Hat]
miKi : [LV+2] New Cross (EL) [Collecting Hat (BR)]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar]
Shadwell (DL) [Blocking Wapping]
dave : [Home: Wood Green] Wood Green (PD) [Collecting Hat]
Grimace : Pass (Notting Hill Gate (DS)) [Busking]
Julie : [LV+2] Watford (MP)
PaulWay : High Barnet (NL)
miKi : [Gold Running] New Cross Gate (EL) [Rebounding off Wapping]
[Collecting Hat (T)]
Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Blocking Wapping]
dave : [LV+1] Bounds Green (PD)
Grimace : [LV+2] [Game Time: +0100] Kensington (Olympia) (DS) 
[Collecting Hat (Terminus)] [Busking]
Julie : [Token Running] Moor Park (MP)
PaulWay : [LV+2] [Token Running] Finchley Central
[Purchasing Zone 1-3 pass]
miKi : [Token Running] [LV-2] Rotherhithe (EL) [Rebounding off Wapping]
Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Bridges Up] [Fire at Wapping]
[Claiming Drone Stick] [Courier Call]
dave : [LV+3] Cockfosters (PD) [Collecting Hat] [Oakwood Wild]
Grimace : Pass (Kensington (Olympia) (DS)) [Bridges Down]

{Comments:

The line to K(O) is closed.

+2 Bu for the Pass
+1 Bk for a same-liner

-2 Bu for lowering the bridges. One on Rotherhithe, one on Angel.

Time, etc, updated by 2 hours, as dave forgot.

Oh, yes, giving Dunx a red token as well. I've taken one away from
my own red token totals as I imagine it stayed there from the foul 
Shunt move.

}