Subject: MN: New Speaker

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 22:45:32 +0000

Well, that's it, then. I've done all the Week's paperwork, and hereby
hand the Speaker trousers over to Dunx - from this point onward, all
Proposals, Votes and whatnot should be sent to him instead of myself.
All the best with it, sir.

And I hereby resign from the Game, anyway, rather than merely going
Inactive and cluttering things up. I've no idea when I'll return, but
I'll just rejoin when I do.

Regards,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost."
-- G.K. Chesterton

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 08 Jan 99 10:40:30 +0000

Thankyou, Kevan. I shall try to keep the trousers pressed. 

I'll update the web page appropriately over the weekend. In the meantime,
just 
mail me here or at home (dunx@l...) if you've got any
problems. 

Er... that's it, really. On with Week 35... 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>