Subject: MN: Game 10 Game State Document

From: Elusive <elusive@i...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:05:04 +0100 (BST)

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 5 | 3 1 0 0 4 1 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 4 | 4 1 1 0 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 1 | 4 0 1 0 1 0 | 
| Grimace | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 0 | 1 0 1 0 3 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 2000 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | Harmonica | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | BkBk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe |
| Shoreditch | Bk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL)
Kevan : [LV-1] Kings Cross St Pancras (CL) [Purchasing Harmonica]
Julie : [LV+1] Embankment (NT)

{
Comments:

Ludicrum tempus fugit.
+1 Blue for Moving to an Interchange with exactly four lines
+1 Black for same liner.

}
--
elusive@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive - UIN: 4783999
"Can't you see it's hard for me, can you see what I'm trying to say?"
--Fish, "A Gentlemen's Excuse Me"