Subject: MN: Game 12/13 preamble

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:59:34 GMT

Now that Game 10 has been won by Dunx with an impressive bit of Charging
(witness the archive in the Rushton Memorial Lounge), does anyone have any
preferences for Game 12? And Game 13, for that matter - now that we've got
a few Lounges, it won't hurt to have several games going on at once, with
Players joining whichever intrigue them.

I propose Game 12 as being a normal-Ruleset game in the Cryer Lounge, and
Game 13 being a Capture the Flag variant in the Garden Lounge (since I'm
interested to see how that Special Ruleset actually plays). Any thoughts?

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"I play postal chess with a man who doesn't know me."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "4AD3DCD"

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 12 Nov 98 10:50:00 +0000

>interested to see how that Special Ruleset actually plays). Any thoughts? 

Those both sound like excellent ideas - can I also suggest a Chalk Farm 84 
game in the Brooke-Taylor lounge also? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: kenningd@w... (kenningd)
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:04:14 +0100

>game in the Brooke-Taylor lounge also? 

I'll go along with all of the above, and I think we might as well have another
variation in whatever lounge is remaining -- so, that's a Long Game, a straight
game, capture the flag, Chalk Farm '84, and... I quite fancy either another
Ruttsborough Game (since the last seemed all too brief), or a Turin Game on the
Paris Metro (I'll try a stab at sorting out the fine details for that option
anyway, for future reference).

dave

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:54:34 +1000

> game in the Brooke-Taylor lounge also? 

Count me in on all of them!

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW