Subject: MN: RE: Game 10 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:25:21 +0100 (BST)

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 3 | 2 1 2 0 3 0 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 0 | 2 0 0 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 0 | 3 0 0 0 1 0 | 
| Grimace | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 0 | 2 0 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 1500 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B) | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (C) | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (C) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (B) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | BkBk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass]
[Collecting Hat]
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR
Hat off PaulWay]

{
Comment: 

Adding Grimace's two Bronzes, which Dunx seemed to overlook when
initially adding em to the list, and two for myself, which vanished
inexplicably during Paul's Turn.

--

Ludicrum tempus fugit.

-1 Black for the Line Change (to Euston)
+1 Blue for the four-Line Interchange
+1 Black for passing three Interchanges
-0 Red for the Hat-Knock (Ruttsborough discount and all)
}

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Opinionated weather forecasters telling me it's going to be a miserable day.
Miserable to who? I quite like a bit of drizzle, so stick to the facts."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "A Country Practice"