Subject: MN: Game 7 - Verdant Woods

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 26 Jun 98 15:18:16 +0100

Jonathan wrote: 
> I'd like to know if my amendment adding Woods and Groves to Verdant 
>stations has passed, and thus whether I can collect the Hat... The votes 
>were all due to be in by last Tuesday. If this is illegal, please remove 
>the Hat and reference to it from the GSD: my move will be the same anyway. 

Ah, but the Week has been extended until the 30th so that nothing passes
until 
then or, more to the point, until our illustrious Speaker distributes the 
Voting Results. Rule 0.4.5: 

"A newly enacted Proposal takes effect at the moment at which end-of-Week 
Voting Results are published on the mailing list by the Speaker." 

So you're a-jumping the gun slightly there, I fear. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <mfmx4jle@f...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:00:58 BST0GMT

> So you're a-jumping the gun slightly there, I fear. 

Bugger. Never mind, it's only a Hat, and I give permission for Kevan 
to delete it from the GSD when he plays his move.

Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>