Subject: MN: Game 4 - Bzzt on miKi

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 30 Jun 98 14:59:28 +0100

> PaulWay : [LV+1] Whitechapel (EL via NL, HC) 
> miKi : [LV-1] [Token Running] Whitechapel (EL via EL, DL, CN, HC) 
>	[Shunting PaulWay to East Ham] 

I'm afraid that's not a goer, miKi - you've changed line in the shunt, 
which isn't allowed. The proposals to allow it haven't had the voting 
results for them distributed yet and hence haven't actually passed (even 
though I hope one of them has). 

In actual fact, should either of these proposals pass then yur move will be 
valid but until we have the voting results it is, technically, an illegal 
move. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:05:37 +0100 (BST)

> which isn't allowed. The proposals to allow it haven't had the voting 

Ooops, so I have. Reposted move in a mo...

--- R.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Richard Brockie B.Sc.(Hons), The tall blond one.
Adaptive Optics Chap. Email: R.Brockie@r...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= http://www.roe.ac.uk/rmbwww =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-