Subject: Re: MN: Reya.

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 05 Oct 98 17:00:38 +0100

Jonathan wrote: 
> I'm back. 

Hurrah! 

> Could someone send me the URL of the WWW site so I can read the updated 
>rules before joining back in.... 

http://members.xoom.com/mornomic/ 

Things which may be of particular interets to you are the period of grace 
which is now offered to new and returning Players (Rule 1.16.5) and the 
Mentor system which was recently voted in but which has not yet had any 
subjects (he said tactfully, refraining from any jokes about victims). 

Unfortunately, both of the active games are fairly well advanced - you 
might be able to join the Ruttsborough game (#10) but expect no quarter 
to be given. 

Is it worth starting a Game 11, anybody? Standard Vanilla? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>