Subject: Re: MN: Game 4 Bzzzzt - on Dunx, PaulWay and Grimace!

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 20 Jul 98 13:19:05 +0100

>I have just noticed that I have been the only person to play correctly in 
>knip. Dunx, PaulWay and Grimace did not relinquish a token of eir choice 
>at the end of eir move. So, Bzzzt! 

Well, mea culpa and all that. However, I think my move is exmept since it's 
more than three turns ago. Rule 1.16.5: 

"No Move which is three or more turns old (i.e. that has three or more 
Moves following it in the Game State Document) may be Buzzed." 

Since you posted your buzz after your move that means that my move has 
three others following in the GSD, and that the oldest move you can 
challenge is PaulWay's. I don't believe there is any provision in the 
rules for withdrawing moves, either. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:32:44 +0100 (BST)

> rules for withdrawing moves, either. 

You are correct. The Bzzzt! is therefore on PaulWay and Grimace.

--- miKi