Subject: MN: RE: Game 9 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 11:29:48 +1000

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player (T)| Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| PaulWay (B)| Finchley Central | 1 | 4 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| miKi (C)| Bethnal Green | 0 | 3 0 1 0 4 0 | 
| Kevan (B)| All Saints | 0 | 3 2 2 0 2 0 | 
| Grimace (C)| Swiss Cottage | 2 | 3 0 2 0 2 1 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx (B)| Ladbroke Grove | 0 | 1 0 2 0 4 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0600 | 
+---------------+| Colliers Wood |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) | 
| miKi | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Kevan | | 
| Grimace | Hat (A) | 
| Dunx | | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+Token-Assignments+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

PaulWay : [Home: Finchley Central] Finchley Central (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] 
miKi : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Kevan : [Home: All Saints] All Saints (DL) 
Grimace : [Home: Swiss Cottage] Swiss Cottage (JL) 
Dunx : [Home: Ladbroke Grove] Ladbroke Grove (HC) 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Mill Hill East (NL) [Collecting Terminus Hat] 
miKi : Pass (Bethnal Green (CN)) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) [Colliers Wood Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+2] Baker Street (JL) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
Dunx : Pass (Ladbroke Grove (HC)) 
PaulWay : [Token Running] Finchley Central (NT)

{ Comment: 

The first of the golds for the game, in relatively short order.
10mins +1Go Token Run
10mins +1Bk Same line move
+1Br Zone 4 pass
Game time advanced.
} 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW