Subject: MN: Game 10 Announcement

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:03:55 +0100 (BST)

Time, I think, for a new game. Since we've not flexed the Special
Rulesets anywhere near enough, I think we'll go with (as someone
suggested) a fast and furious game under the Ruttsborough '58
Special Ruleset.

The initial Playing Order shall be:-

1. Kevan
2. Drone

And the initial Game Time is Friday 0900.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Too many psychopaths, not enough cycle paths."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "Children of Apocalyptic Techstep"

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 16 Sep 98 11:13:17 +0100

Good - a Ruttsborough game. Excellent. 

I'd like to join as well, please. Oh, and I don't have to declare home
either 
- how marvellous. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:05:43 +1000

> Good - a Ruttsborough game. Excellent. 

Curse - I thought I had said I'd join in game 10. Well, consider this to be
me so saying.

Nadge,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW