Subject: Re: MN: New Nomic

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 01:54:22 -0500

I've subbed to all the lounges, but I'm only getting mail from L (Game 11).
Are things just slow, or am I missing something?

Sorry about posting that 'count me in' to the list, btw.

--Riff

"I wouldn't be so judgemental if you weren't such a _sick freak_."
--Diablo, "Goats" (www.goats.com)

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:27:18 +0000

>Are things just slow, or am I missing something?

None of the other Lounges have any Games in them at present, the Ruttsborough
Game in the Rushton Memorial Lounge having recently finished.

It's probably about time I started some new Games, really. I hereby declare
the following:-

Game 12 - Vanilla Ruleset - Cryer Lounge
Game 13 - Capture the Flag - Garden Lounge
Game 14 - Chalk Farm '84 - Brook-Taylor Lounge
Game 15 - Ruttsborough '58 - Rushton Memorial Lounge

Join the mailing lists and announce your intentions to join the Game, if
you're
interested. (I'll overlook people's previous nods, since it's been a while
since they were made and plans may have been changed.)

Mind that gap,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... -
<http://www.innotts.co.uk/%7Eelusive/kevan>http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive
/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"And yea, though I walk in the road to
get past, I'm not in the least afraid."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "He Who Would Valium Take"

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:27:18 +0000

Mind that gap,

Kevan