Subject: MN: Re: MN-L: Re: Game 11 - Teeny Tiny Buzzette

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 23:48:28 GMT

I'll drag this from the Lyttleton Lounge to the Discussion Lounge, since
it's relevant to everyone...

>> No, sorry - Seven Sisters to Kings X only passes through one interchange 
>> (Finsbury Park). Since you've moved to Kings X, you haven't passed through 
>> it. 
>
> Erm, there's two on my map...

Highbury & Islington is an Interchange on the maps that include British
Rail lines, but not on the LT-provided one that we're officially using.
Bit of a pain, really, since the maps I've got in diaries and things
all seem to feature the British Rail lines. Hmm. Maybe I could scan one
of them, now that I've got the technology, and we could use that instead?
And it'd also give us a single huge JPG file which we could save on our
hard disks. Your thoughts, fellow Mornomickers?

(Anyone at the Highbury & Islington station on the evening of the 25th,
incidentally, could do worse than going in the pub opposite and attending
the Patrick Duff gig. Not sure if I'll be able to make it myself, mind.)

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Our words become the litter of the night before; words that
seem so empty now, blowing round the room getting twisted and torn."
-- Strangelove, "Casualties"