Subject: MN: Game 7 Buzz

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:00:07 +0100 (BST)

> Kevan : [LV-1] Stockwell (VC) [Bronze Token on Stockwell] [Collecting
> Parcel] [Fire at Pimlico] [Blocking Oval]
> Jonathan : Waterloo (NT via: VC, CN, NT PD, BL) [Collecting Black 
> Token from Embankment]
> Kevan : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
> Jonathan : [LV+1] Colliers Wood (NT) [Blocking South Wimbledon] 
> [Collecting Black Token from Stockwell] [Collecting Hat] 
> [...]
>
> 1 Bronze removed from Stockwell, since (1) Stockwell is in the same 
>Quadrant as the person who spent the Token, and (2) as it was used for a 
>Purchase, it should have been discarded anyway.

Er... I dropped it there the Turn before; as such it obviously doesn't
matter that it's in the same Quadrant, and it wasn't used as a
Purchase.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... -- http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~c94kd -- UIN: 5998366
"She had no fear of the unreasonable footprints."
-- David Devant and his Spirit Wife, "Cookie the Clown"

---

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <mfmx4jle@f...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:06:58 BST0GMT

> matter that it's in the same Quadrant, and it wasn't used as a

How was I to know that, as you didn't mark it with a Token 
Dropping Action? [Bronze Token on Stockwell] - I don't see that 
anywhere, so of course I assumed it was a mistake.

Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>

---

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <mfmx4jle@f...>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:25:23 BST0GMT

> From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <mfmx4jle@f...>
> Organization: University of Manchester
> To: l-nomic@f...
> Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:06:58 BST0GMT
> Subject: Re: MN: Game 7 Buzz
> Reply-to: l-nomic@f...

I'm finishing at Uni and losing net access for good, so I'll 
just sign in and say that I'll now have to resign from the MN mailing 
list. And possibly from Game 7 as well - [Kevan] sorry about that - I 
suppose you may claim a victory by default if you wish. Or 
alternatively keep the last copy of the GSD just in case I can get 
back on the net soon, but I don't think there would really be much 
point.
Or is it legal to allow another Player to take over my position 
in the game? I thought we could get Game 7 finished in the (then) two 
weeks I had between its beginning and the end of term - remembering 
that Game 5 was over in less than one - but I just didn't have time 
in the end. 

Anyway, 'bye for now. I hope to be back soon.

Jonathan.