Subject: MN: Dunx Active Again

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 14 Sep 98 13:54:02 +0100

Hello all. 

Back, refreshed, from an alarmingly damp holiday in Ireland. I return to 
lend once more my presence to the strength of the Blue team, and I promise 
to do something more interesting than just Pass this time. 

So, are we having a Game 10 then? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 15:57:26 +0100 (BST)

>Back, refreshed, from an alarmingly damp holiday in Ireland.

Sounds wonderful. Nice to see you back, anyway.

>I return to 

Back into the realms of three Players against two against two, then.
I still feel guilty about this - maybe we need some amendment, for
future Team Games.

>So, are we having a Game 10 then? 

We're not, no. I'm not entirely sure why. Does anyone have any
particular requests, or shall we just go for another Vanilla Ruleset
one?

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"There are no friends, only strangers you've met."
-- I Ludicrous, "Spock's Brain"

---

From: "Graeme Jefferis" <grimace@s...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 18:53:26 +0100

> particular requests, or shall we just go for another Vanilla Ruleset

I'm eager to try out the Ruttsborough ruleset myself.

-Graeme.