Subject: MN: Game 10 Game State Document

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:07:16 +0100 (BST)

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 8 | 5 1 0 0 4 2 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 4 | 4 1 1 0 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 3 | 5 0 2 1 1 0 | 
| Grimace | West Kensington | 0 | 3 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 0 | 1 0 1 0 3 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Sat 0000 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | Harmonica | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | Bk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe | 
| Shoreditch | Bk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL) 
Kevan : [LV-1] Kings Cross St Pancras (CL) [Purchasing Harmonica] 
Julie : [LV+1] Embankment (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+2] [Token Running] Morden [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [Home: West Kensington] West Kensington (DS) 
PaulWay : Forced Pass 
Kevan : [LV+3] Gloucester Road (DS via NT, VC) [Claiming a Black Token from
Euston] [Blocking Earls Court]

{
Comments:

> Sorry, Paul... but Grimace played last Wednesday, so I think we're talking 
> timeout by any definition. 

If it's any consolation, e wouldn't have been able to leave Shoreditch
anyway, the Line being closed at night...

--

Ludicrum tempus fugit

Move: Kings X -> Euston -> Warren St -> Oxford Circ -> Green Park ->
Victoria -> Sloane Sq -> South Ken -> Glouc Rd 

-1 Black for the Line Change (lost)
+1 Silver and +1 Black for passing through six Interchanges
+1 Black from Euston
+1 Black for a three-Liner
-0 Red for the Block
} 

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"One can't complain. I have my friends. Somebody spoke to me only yesterday."
-- Eeyore