Subject: MN: RE: Year 2, Week 30: Voting Results for Week 29

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:07:05 +1000

On Tuesday, November 17, 1998 11:32 PM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kdavis@i...] wrote:
> 545 Playing the Spoons 4 1 - 1 Amends 1.7.4
> 546 Walk? Don't Walk 2 1 2 1 Fails
> 547 Shadow Boxing 4 1 - 1 Amends 1.7.25
> 548 Didn't They Used to Make... - 1 4 1 Fails
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> dave Dunx Grimace Jon Julie Kevan miKi Paul 
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 545 (Kevan) FOR FOR FOR - - PAS - FOR 
> 546 (Kevan) FOR AGA FOR - - PAS - AGA 
> 547 (Kevan) FOR FOR FOR - - PAS - FOR 
> 548 (Dunx) AGA PAS AGA - - AGA - AGA 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Finger/Pulse: +5 +0 +5 +0 v +5 v +0

Can someone just explain how, if 545 and 547 passed and 546 and 548 failed,
and I voted for the ones that passed and against the ones that failed, I
therefore failed to get the Finger on the Pulse award? Likewise, if dave
and Grimace voted For a proposal that failed, how they got the FotP award?
According to my calculations, that line should read:

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> Finger/Pulse: +0 +5 +0 +0 v +5 v +5

Do not read this sentence.

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:08:08 GMT

>and Grimace voted For a proposal that failed, how they got the FotP award?

A very simple explanation, really - I was being careless. I thought 546
had passed, for some reason. The Voting Results have been amended; I won't
bother posting them again, but I'll upload them to the Web page later
today.

Sorry about that,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"But fortunately, most of the rain there not quite touching the ground."
-- Metcast, "The Day Today"