Subject: MN: not again...

From: kenningd@w... (L'homme a tete de choux)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:49:52 +0100

>| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 

>| PaulWay | Latimer Road | 0 | 5 0 0 2 2 0 | 

>PaulWay : [LV+3] [Token Running] [Gold to Blue] [Game Time: +0100]
> [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar]
> Gloucester Road (CL) [Shunting dave to Westminster]

>10mins +1Go Token Running
>00mins -1Go Gold to Blue (token vanishes in a puff of Einsteinium)
> +4Bu Blue from Gold

> +1Go collected from Shunting dave

Buzz.

What is it this time? well, you've gone from 0 Gold Tokens to 2, although your
actual net gain on this move is 1. I would suggest the next person to move just
writing this extra gold off (I'm sure the inclusion was merely an oversight)
but it also occurred to me that Token Running from Edgware Road is a bit dodgy,
seeing as the station is in Zone 1, so I'm very sorry but you'll just have to
start all over again.

Not that it helps me -- I think you'll find that your original move minus the
dodgy token run comes to a nice round hour, which at least gives you back the
gold token I stole from you, and makes me a fool for not thinking to electrify
the circle line, rather than just make it anticlockwise.

dave