Subject: MN: Goodbye for a while...

From: Richard Brockie <rmb@r...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 20:46:39 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All,

Well, my time at ROE is drawing to a close, and I shall be spending the
best part of two weeks packing before we travel to the US. Game 9 has
finished, so this is a good time to go inactive. I will unsubscribe
tomorrow afternoon, so you can broadcast your farewell greetings to
me via the list!

I plan to return when I have an ISP in the States, so please don't be too
cruel too me in the meantime. Oh yes, I passed my viva on Tuesday, and
Sunday's recording of ISIHAC was suitably hilarious. I even added a sotto
voce "Toot toot" when Tooting Bec was played in the MC round - I think it
was Graham trying a Southside Shuffle, but Tim spotted straight away.
Splendid game.

Willie's ghost was also in evidence that night.
Mind the gap!
--- miKi

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 30 Oct 98 09:30:38 +0000

Best of luck, chap, and see you soon! Hope the move goes well. 

We'll pop a balloon or two in your absence. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>