Subject: MN: Game 10 - Julie's Over-Speedy Shunt (It's a Buzz, Alright?)

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 12 Oct 98 14:33:09 +0100

Julie moved: 
> Julie : [LV+3] High Barnet (NT) [Shunting Dunx to Camden Town] 

Curses. Well played, there. 

I was going to object that you couldn't Shunt someone back to your 
starting point, but that condition appears to have been removed. 

There is the small matter of your LV, though: your LV was 10 when you were 
at Camden Town, and you've added three. Since High Barnet is exactly 10 
stops away from Camden Town, you've played a duff Move. Over-enthusiastic 
cut and paste, I assume. 

Unfortunately, since your replacement move for your illegal move is itself 
illegal you must forfeit a token (Rule 1.16.4). Oh dear, how sad. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:24:39 +0100 (BST)

> illegal you must forfeit a token (Rule 1.16.4). Oh dear, how sad. 

Someone remind me - has that move now been forfitted or what?

-- 
Jonathan David Amery, Trinity Hall, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1TJ. #####
http://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~jda23/home.html o__#######
"Senji, a fifteenth century practitioner of alchemy at the \'#######
university in the imperial city was notorious for his ineptitude" - Senji