Subject: MN: RE: Game 8 - Rather Belated Buzz on PaulWay

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 08:49:45 +1000

On Saturday, August 15, 1998 12:54 AM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@U...] wrote:
> 1. PaulWay hasn't included Grimace's Move in eir GSD 

Eh? I haven't seen his move - must have been an oversight.

> 2. the Move is from Hammersmith to Paddington, which is seven Stations 
> by my reckoning and rather difficult to traverse with an LV of 6. 

Ah - missed Shepherd's Bush, that's what. Don't worry, I've got the LV
available...

> Apologies for not sending this before, but I was in high dudgeon after 
> being blocked in (and seeing my plan for putting the kibosh on Kevan's 
> winning ideas go up in smoke) that I hadn't checked the move properly. 

Hmmm. Sorry about that, but after dave (and the rest of my haphazard play
in these games) I've been a bit paranoid. I'll do a deal with you - I won't
block you as long as you don't shunt me. If I'm trusting you too much, it
will go hard on you... er... somewhere else, I assure you. :-)

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW