Subject: Re: MN: Game 10 - Buzz on PaulWay

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 21 Oct 98 11:38:15 +0100

>Am I the only one that finds the idea of five quadrants a bit weird? Ah
well, 
>such is the way language evolves... 

It is a bit strange, but then again the five quadrants we have here are more 
sane than those described in the Encyclopaedia Morningtonia... 

http://aurora.york.ac.uk/mc_em.html#quadrant5 

At least our Quadrant Zero can be rationalised as an extended field of 
influence for the Meridian, 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:53:24 +0100 (BST)

> influence for the Meridian, 

I almost proposed a quadrent 5 proposal before I went inactive last term,
but it would have been very complicated - and would better fit in a
special ruleset I think.

-- 
Jonathan David Amery, Trinity Hall, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1TJ. #####
http://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~jda23/home.html o__#######
"The last human being on the Earth sat alone in a room. \'#######
There was a knock on the door..." - Shortest SF story...