Subject: MN: Game 7 Game State Document

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <MFMX4JLE@f...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:27:56 BST0GMT

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 10 | 4 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 3 | 2 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 9 | 6 | 2 | 3 | 0 | 5 | 2 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 2300 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | Bk || Neasden | BkRe | 
| Monument | ReReRe || | | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zone Passes (1,2), Hats (OTV) 
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass, Parcel, Chocolate Bar |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Jonathan : Willesden Green (JL)
Kevan : South Ealing (PD)
Jonathan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing
Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Black Token on Dollis Hill] [Straddling 
to Willesden Green]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill
Jonathan : Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting Black Token from 
Dollis Hill] [Banking 5 Red and 6 Black Tokens]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Purchasing Chocolate 
Bar] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St
Pancras (VC via: JL,MP,JL,CN,PD) [Courier Call]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Kings Cross St Pancras (VC 
via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting 
Hat]
Kevan : [LV-1] Stockwell (VC) [Bronze Token on Stockwell] [Collecting
Parcel] [Fire at Pimlico] [Blocking Oval]
Jonathan : Waterloo (NT via: VC, CN, NT PD, BL) [Collecting Black 
Token from Embankment]
Kevan : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+1] Colliers Wood (NT) [Blocking South Wimbledon] 
[Collecting Black Token from Stockwell] [Collecting Hat] 

{Comments: 
+1 Black for same line
+1 Black from Stockwell
-1 Red for the Block, placed on Neasden
1 Bronze removed from Stockwell, since (1) Stockwell is in the same 
Quadrant as the person who spent the Token, and (2) as it was used for a 
Purchase, it should have been discarded anyway.
I'd like to know if my amendment adding Woods and Groves to Verdant 
stations has passed, and thus whether I can collect the Hat... The votes 
were all due to be in by last Tuesday. If this is illegal, please remove 
the Hat and reference to it from the GSD: my move will be the same anyway.
} 
Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>