Subject: MN: Game 10 Game State Document

From: Elusive <elusive@i...>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:35:10 +0100 (BST)

+------------+----------------------+----+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+----------------------+----+----+-------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 1 | 17 | 4 1 0 0 6 2 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 10 | 0 | 6 1 5 1 3 2 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
|*Jon | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 3 | 0 | 5 0 2 1 1 1 | 
| Grimace | West Kensington | 0 | 0 | 3 0 2 0 1 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 2 1 0 3 0 | 
+------------+----------------------+----+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Sat 1000 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | Harmonica | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass, Pigeon | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Grimace | |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | Bk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe | 
| Shoreditch | BkBk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL) 
Kevan : [LV-1] Kings Cross St Pancras (CL) [Purchasing Harmonica] 
Julie : [LV+1] Embankment (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+2] [Token Running] Morden [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [Home: West Kensington] West Kensington (DS) 
PaulWay : Forced Pass 
Kevan : [LV+3] Gloucester Road (DS via NT, VC) [Claiming a Black Token
from Euston] [Blocking Earls Court] 
Julie : [LV+3] Camden Town (NT) [Using the Northern Line Rocket Manoeuvre]
[Blocking Euston] 
Dunx : Morden (NT) [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Terminus Slingshot to High Barnet (NT)] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Ravenscourt Park (DS) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : Pass [Knocking Verdant Hat off Grimace] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Kevan : [LV-1] Ravenscourt Park (DS via CL,CN,HC) [Shunting Grimace to Parsons
Green]
Julie : [LV+3] Charing Cross (NT) [Catching Pigeon] [Blocking Embankment]

{
Comments:

Sorry about this, made a silly mistake with my blacks. Tsk.

Ludicrum tempus fugit.

Camden Town -> Warren Street -> Victoria -> Embankment -> Charing Cross

-1 Black for line changes at Warren Street, Victoria and Embankment.

+1 Silver for 6 interchanges.
+1 Black for same 6 interchanges.
+1 Black for moving to 3 liner.
-0 Red for block (many thanks my dear Ruttsborough friend)

}

--
elusive@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive - UIN: 4783999
"Vengence you know it tastes so good. Vengence is as cold as ice"
--Space, "Avenging Angels"