Subject: RE: MN: Questions and tips

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:13:02 +1000

On Monday, November 23, 1998 9:25 PM, kenningd@w...
[SMTP:kenningd@w...] wrote:
> I go along with this. I would also say that essentially there's no
> difference between a mid-move line change and a between-move
> line change.

One trick, which I cannot claim is a new idea, is to get onto the right line
at the end of a multi-line move, to assist in not paying too many blacks.
For instance, St. John's Wood (JL) -> Paddington (CL) is possible, but if
your next move is to West Brompton (DS), you might as well play Paddington
(DS).

Lampreys,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:13:02 +1000

Lampreys,