Subject: MN: Game 9 - Inactive Drone?

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 20 Oct 98 11:10:43 +0100

So - it's the Drone's go. Kevan has the Drone Stick. 

But e's Nantucketed it away. Things which are hidden away in such a manner 
are not considered to be carried by that Player. From Rule 1.4.15: 
"For the purposes 
of any Rule which checks to see if a Player is carrying a Possession, e 
is considered not to be carrying it if eir only instances of it reside 
in eir Nantucket." 

The test for being Drone master in Rule 1.15.1 reads: 
"When it is the Drone's Turn, if 
any Player is carrying the Drone Stick, that Player may submit the 
Drone's Turn." 

Since whilst the Drone Stick is Nantucketed this means that Kevan is not 
really carrying the Drone Stick, this implies that the Drone is currently 
Inactive. 

This is particularly true because Kevan cannot Reshuffle in order to 
control the Drone. 

Julie, I think it's your go. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Julie Craddock <elusive@i...>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:41:33 +0100 (BST)

One step ahead of you, m'dear. Sent it off not long ago. Thanks for paying
attention though. =)