Subject: MN: Game 9 - Bijou Buzzette on miKi

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 13 Oct 98 16:50:14 +0100

You haven't updated your token totals or the Game Time. 

>	What honeymoon! Ah yes, we are moving to California in November... 
>	tee hee... 

Nice place. There's a rather good motel we stayed in up on the Sonoma coast 
which I'd recommend should you be going that far North. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Richard Brockie <rmb@r...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 11:17:18 +0100 (BST)

> You haven't updated your token totals or the Game Time. 

I realised this on the way in this morning - shall be remidied shortly...

> which I'd recommend should you be going that far North. 

I have relatives in British Columbia, so a tour up the West coast seems to
be quite likely. Where is this motel of which you speak?

--- R.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Richard Brockie B.Sc.(Hons), The tall blond one.
Adaptive Optics Chap. Email: R.Brockie@r...
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= http://www.roe.ac.uk/rmbwww =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-