Subject: MN: RE: Year 2, Week 21: Corrected Voting Results for Week 20

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:39:50 +1000

On Wednesday, September 16, 1998 4:00 AM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kdavis@i...] wrote:
> 484 Toffing 1 - 4 2 Fails
> 485 Beaking 2 - 3 2 Fails

Ouch. I'll repost these with the appropriate corrections, or are people
against the ideas altogether?

Thanks,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:29:50 +0100 (BST)

>against the ideas altogether?

Personally I'd be happier if Toffing included a restriction that the
Toffed Player must own the Hat in question as well - it seems too powerful
a way to steal Golds, otherwise. With all Stations within the Circle Line
being in the same Zone and Quadrant these days, swiping Golds near the
endgame is *far* too easy this way. The sole requirement of sacrificing a
Hat isn't too much of a penalty, as it stands (for you can usually get one
every other Turn or so).

(Shouldn't it be Doffing, incidentally?)

As for Beaking - I didn't think it that bad, although I suppose the
benefits of it could probably use decreasing.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"There is no right. There is no wrong. There is only public opinion."
-- Jeffrey, "Twelve Monkeys"