Subject: MN: Game 7 Game State Document - revised again, sorry...

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <MFMX4JLE@f...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 21:59:05 BST0GMT

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 9 | 2 | 4 | 5 | 0 | 4 | 2 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 8 | 7 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 5 | 2 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 2100 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | BkBkBr || Neasden | Bk | 
| Monument | ReReRe || | | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zones 1,2 Passes, Hat (OT) |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass, Parcel |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Jonathan : Willesden Green (JL)
Kevan : South Ealing (PD)
Jonathan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing
Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Black Token on Dollis Hill] [Straddling 
to Willesden Green]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill
Jonathan : Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting Black Token from 
Dollis Hill] [Banking 5 Red and 6 Black Tokens]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Purchasing Chocolate 
Bar] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St
Pancras (VC via: JL,MP,JL,CN,PD) [Courier Call]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Kings Cross St Pancras (VC 
via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting 
Hat]
Kevan : [LV-1] Stockwell (VC) [Bronze Token on Stockwell] [Collecting
Parcel] [Fire at Pimlico] [Blocking Oval]
Jonathan : Waterloo (NT via: VC, CN, NT PD, BL) [Collecting Black 
Token from Embankment] 
{Comments:
Terminus Hat (by virtue of the Waterloo&City terminus)
+1 Bronze for a same-line Move
-1 Black for Line Changes, on Neasden
+1 Black from Embankment
+1 Red and +1 Black Interest on the Banked Tokens 3 turns ago
+1 Silver, 1 Red and 1 Blue for 8 Interchanges (Euston, Warren Street, 
Oxford Circus, Tottenham Court Road, Leicester Square, Piccadilly Circus, 
Charing Cross, Embankment.)
+1 more Blue for a 4-line Interchange (counting the Jubilee extension - 
as Construction Lines are mentioned in the ruleset, I presume they count 
towards interchanges. And I'm counting Waterloo as a single interchange 
with the Jubilee extension as the name is only on the map once, unlike the 
Walking connections ad Edgware Road and Shepherds Bush.)
A polite reminder that the Blocks don't disappear until *after* your 
move...
And no, applying the LV decrease at the end of the Eating turn wouldn't 
work. Suppose somebody does a Shunt during eir Turn after eating one of 
the bigger Victuals - and is then able to move on as if nothing had 
happened, paying nothing back for the increased boost? That's why the only 
time to apply the penalty must be on the following Turn.
Just wondering, was it really worth starting the Fire at Pimlico when a 
Block would have cost less? Pimlico has no BR or Interchange 
connections to lose...
} 
Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>