Subject: MN: RE: Re: Game 8 Collecting

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 09:20:22 +1000

On Tuesday, July 14, 1998 7:48 AM, Graeme wrote:
> 
> > Julie : [Home: Blackhorse Road] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
> > Blackhorse Road (VC) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)]
> 
> > Collected a nifty little hat.
> 
> And I just wish I'd had the presence of mind to do the same.
> No matter...
> 
> -Graeme.

I should have thought of collecting a hat. I should have thought of
getting my zone pass _first_, so that I could then claim the Bronze.
I'm thinking of putting together a 'hints' corner for newcomers, giving
a basic plan for starting out and things to remember, but it'd be out of
date as soon as the next Week rolled around.

At least I remembered to pick a pass up...

BTW, Graeme could have been in line for a Karma deduction for posting a
message with 'Game State Document' in the Subject without it being a
valid GSD; however, as I'm not even sure that that rule exists anymore,
let alone what the punishment was, let's just ignore it.

Have fun, 

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW