Subject: Re: MN: Reya.

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 22:23:49 +0100 (BST)

Jonathan said:-

> I'm back.

Aha. Good to see you again, sir. Only the other day I was wondering if it was
time to shuffle you from the Voting Results and quietly note your existence
elsewhere; pleasant surprise to see your return.

Game 7 went into cold storage with me Buzzing you for some Token Stack
carelessness; it's all still detailed in the list archive
(http://www.egroups.com/list/l-nomic/), and a search for "Game 7" should do
the trick. Repost your Buzzed Move, and we'll carry the game on...

And, tangentially, Grimace commented:-

> Oddly, Kevan's site at DMU is still extant...

Irritatingly, yes. I was told it would be deleted the moment I escaped my
degree, so didn't bother putting up any big "These pages are out of date
if you're reading them after July" notices. God knows how many potential
Players we've lost through them reading the old Web page and thinking that
the Nomic's been dead four months. Pft.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Don't leave it all unsaid, somewhere in the wasteland of your head."
-- Morrissey, "Sing Your Life"

---

From: Jonathan David Amery <jda23@h...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 02:22:01 +0100 (BST)

> the trick. Repost your Buzzed Move, and we'll carry the game on...

It wants a password...

-- 
Jonathan David Amery, Trinity Hall, CAMBRIDGE, CB2 1TJ. #####
http://www.trinhall.cam.ac.uk/~jda23/home.html o__#######
"The last human being on the Earth sat alone in a room. \'#######
There was a knock on the door..." - Shortest SF story...