Subject: MN: Re: Question - Mail Address? New Web Site?

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 1998 16:54:27 +0100 (BST)

To publicly answer a point raised by Dunx in private email (since a
few others have made questioning noises about it)...

>Pardon my impatient rudeness, but where should I mail votes and new
>proposals for Week 11? Also, have you sorted out the new web site? 

"kdavis@i..." is my new email address, and should really
be used for everything. The old "c94kd@d..." one still works
and will apparently do so forever (it all getting automatically
forwarded to me), but I suppose the Innotts one is preferable.

I'm currently working on putting up a Mornomic Web page - with
luck I'll have something there before the weekend is over. The
expected URL should be "http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/mornomic"

I might even put the HTML ruleset up there as well, for I've been
half-heartedly writing a program to automatically convert the ASCII
ruleset into a neat HTML thing, for the past couple of months...

Don't touch that dial,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... -- http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~c94kd -- UIN: 5998366
"And yea, though I walk in the road to
get past, I'm not in the least afraid."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "He Who Would Valium Take"