Subject: MN: Charge Delta Calculator (sorry, Dunx)

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:30:20 GMT

Fopping around with Javascript a bit, I surprised myself by managing to
write a little Charge Delta Calculator, which I've slipped onto the Web
pages. The URL of the thing itself is:-

http://members.xoom.com/mornomic/delta.html

I'll probably spruce it up a bit at some point, maybe trying to do the
cunning "Stations from a given Delta" idea that Dunx came up with, but
still. There it is.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Is this the first or the second day of the rest of my life?"
-- The Divine Comedy, "I Was Born Yesterday"

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 30 Oct 98 11:43:18 +0000

That is rather neat, and much quicker to use than my generated pages 
(won't thrash the old browser cache half as much). 

I'll leave my pages in place for anyone who is using a non-JavaScript 
browser (at least until I run out of space) but I shan't bother updating 
the look of them to match that of the MN site. 

Very impressive, I would say, and a much better solution than mine. 

No apology necessary, in any case. 

Incidentally, I was about to build a report which lists stations by 
current along with all stations with the same current (for the new 
tunneling, you see). Is that still worth doing? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>