Subject: MN: Game 4 Clock Watching

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 06 Jul 98 10:54:50 +0100

PaulWay wrote: 
>AFAICS Dunx did not advance the day as well as the time - this is done. 

That was entirely intentional. Good old Richard Whiteley says: 
"When Game Time reaches 0000, the next active Player shall, on eir Move, 
advance Game Time to 0500, e.g. if Rushton's Move has a Game Time of
Wednesday 
0000, and Garden is to move next, then Garden's Move has a Game Time of 
Wednesday 0500." 

The last move had a time of Thursday 2300, so I interpreted RW's burbling as 
meaning that I should advance Game Time to Thursday 0000, and that the next 
Player (as it turned out, PaulWay) should push it on to Friday 0500, which e 
duly did. 

So there we are. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>