Subject: MN: Game 9 Game State Document...

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 15:27:46 +0100 (BST)

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player (T)| Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| PaulWay (B)| Finchley Central | 1 | 4 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| miKi (C)| Bethnal Green | 3 | 3 0 2 0 5 0 | 
| Kevan (B)| All Saints | 0 | 4 2 2 0 4 0 | 
| Grimace (C)| Swiss Cottage | 2 | 3 0 2 0 2 1 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx (B)| Ladbroke Grove | 0 | 1 0 2 0 4 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 0800 | 
+---------------+| Colliers Wood |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) | 
| miKi | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Kevan | | 
| Grimace | Hat (A) | 
| Dunx | | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+Token-Assignments+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

PaulWay : [Home: Finchley Central] Finchley Central (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] 
miKi : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Kevan : [Home: All Saints] All Saints (DL) 
Grimace : [Home: Swiss Cottage] Swiss Cottage (JL) 
Dunx : [Home: Ladbroke Grove] Ladbroke Grove (HC) 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Mill Hill East (NL) [Collecting Terminus Hat] 
miKi : Pass (Bethnal Green (CN)) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) [Colliers Wood Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+2] Baker Street (JL) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
Dunx : Pass (Ladbroke Grove (HC)) 
PaulWay : [Token Running] Finchley Central (NT)
miKi : [LV+3] Whitechapel (DS via CN, HC) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL))

{ Comment: 

Another boring Pass, since I can't see a way to stay out of miKi's reach
which is worth the hassle.

Ludicrum tempus fugit.

+2 Reds for the Pass
+1 Black for not changing Line
Waving cheerily at miKi
}

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Monday night is 50's night; Tuesday night is 60's night;
Wednesday night is 70's night; Friday night is Thursday night."
-- TISM, "Garbage"