Subject: MN: Game 4 Bzzzzt - on Dunx, PaulWay and Grimace!

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:42:35 +0100 (BST)

I have just noticed that I have been the only person to play correctly in
knip. Dunx, PaulWay and Grimace did not relinquish a token of eir choice
at the end of eir move. So, Bzzzt!

--- miKi

---

From: kenningd@w... (L'homme a tete de choux)
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:43:34 +0100

>You are correct. The Bzzzt! is therefore on PaulWay and Grimace.

Or, rather, just on PaulWay, since the buzz on him makes Grimace's move merely
mistimed.

Poor PaulWay. Buzzed at every turn. It's just not fair. Maybe you could just
buzz Grimace, which would protect PaulWay from being buzzed.

dave

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 17:06:37 +1000

> buzz Grimace, which would protect PaulWay from being buzzed.
As I'm also labouring under a throat infection, and have no access to
mail save that through work, I shall have to play when I can (like now,
coming in very late to grab some paperwork...)

Have whatever fun you can muster at short notice,

Paul