Subject: Re: MN: Game 7 Game State Document

From: "Jonathan L. Ellis" <MFMX4JLE@f...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:08:08 BST0GMT

+------------+--------------------+----+-----------------------------+
| Player | Home Station | LV | Tokens |
| | | | |
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 2 | 0 |
| Jonathan | Willesden Green | 0 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 2 | 2 |
| Kevan | South Ealing | 0 | 6 | 2 | 4 | 0 | 7 | 0 |
+------------+--------------------+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+
+---------------+ +-----WILD STATIONS---+ +--------------------------+
| Bridges: Down | | | | Game Time: Monday 1900 |
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
+---------------+ | | +--------------------------+
| Out of Knip | | | | Drone Keeper: None |
+---------------+ +---------------------+ +--------------------------+
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
| Stockwell | BkBk || Embankment | BkRe | 
+------------------+--------------++------------------+--------------+ 
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Jonathan | Zones 1,2 Passes, Hat (O) |
| Kevan | Zone 2 Pass |
+------------+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Courier Call... Stockwell to Shadwell |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+

Jonathan : Willesden Green (JL)
Kevan : South Ealing (PD)
Jonathan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+1] Dollis Hill (JL)
Kevan : [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [LV+3] Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing
Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Kevan]
Kevan : Dollis Hill (JL) [Shadowing Jonathan]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Black Token on Dollis Hill] [Straddling 
to Willesden Green]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill
Jonathan : Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Collecting Black Token from 
Dollis Hill] [Banking 5 Red and 6 Black Tokens]
Kevan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]
Jonathan : [LV+3] Dollis Hill [Shadowing Kevan] [Purchasing Chocolate 
Bar] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass]
Kevan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [Dollis Escape] Kings Cross St
Pancras (VC via: JL,MP,JL,CN,PD) [Courier Call]
Jonathan : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Kings Cross St Pancras (VC 
via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shunting Kevan to Mill Hill East 
(NT)] [Collecting Hat]

{Comments: 
LV increased to 10 from the Chocolate Bar

->Neasden ->Wembley Park ->Finchley Road ->Baker Street ->Bond Street
->Oxford Circus ->Tottenham Ct Rd ->Holborn ->Russell Square ->Kings Cross

+2 Blue, +2 Red, +1 Black - Seven Interchanges
+1 Silver - Five-Line Interchange
-1 Black - Line Change (on Stockwell)
-1 Red - Shunt (on Embankment)
+1 Silver - nicked from Kevan during the Shunt
+1 Bronze - having Zone 1 Pass
Overground Hat
Well, that's always the danger of breaking a DH loop by any move except 
Home, Wild or Pass... Maximum LV increase next turn is 2 for both players.
I considered letting you pick up the Parcel and shunting you afterwards, 
but decided against it.
}

Jonathan.

Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>
Jonathan L. Ellis <mfmx4jle@f...>

---

From: Kevan Davis <c94kd@d...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:29:12 BST

> via: JL, MP, JL, CN, PD) [Shunting Kevan to Mill Hill East 

Sanctuary! Sanctuary! Kings Cross is about the Holiest Station on the
Map, I'm afraid. Shunt not, sir.

Kevan

--
Kevan Davis -- c94kd@d... -- http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~c94kd
"I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it."
-- Steven Wright

---

From: Kevan Davis <c94kd@d...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 13:31:14 BST

> Map, I'm afraid. Shunt not, sir.

I withdraw the Buzz, Jonathan having obviously spotted his oversight at
the very moment I did. Tish.

Kevan

--
Kevan Davis -- c94kd@d... -- http://www.cms.dmu.ac.uk/~c94kd
"REMIND ME AGAIN, he said, HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE."
-- Death, "Small Gods (Pratchett)"