Subject: MN: RE: oops...

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 09:28:30 +1000

On Saturday, August 01, 1998 12:20 AM, kenningd@w...
[SMTP:kenningd@w...] wrote:
> However, the token run is still illegal as Paul did not arrive at
> Edgware Road by the same line as he is leaving by.

Incorrect. I moved onto the District as part of my move, and paid the
necessary black token for it too. So there :-)

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 03 Aug 98 09:17:52 +0100

>necessary black token for it too. So there :-) 

That may be the case, but it's not what your move said. Your last two 
moves were: 

>PaulWay : [LV+1] Edgware Road (DS, via: CL) 
> [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
>PaulWay : [LV+3] [Token Running] [Gold to Blue] [Game Time: +0100] 
> [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar] 
> Gloucester Road (CL) [Shunting dave to Westminster] 

Since you were playing Edgware Road (DS) on the way into the terminus 
and there is no 'via DS' on the way out, the implication is that you 
changed to the Circle Line at Edgware Road. 

Also, you said that you paid the black token penalty. Contained in the 
comment for your last move was: 
> +1Bk same line move 

... which was a bit naughty. 

Anyway, these are actually fairly trivial matters where the intent is 
clear. If dave being Shunted were not involved, I'd be inclined to just 
correct them and move on... 

I still can't believe we've lost the Zone 1 restriction, though. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>