Subject: MN: RE: Year 2, Week 31: Proposals

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:25:01 +1000

On Tuesday, November 24, 1998 10:46 PM, Kevan Davis
[SMTP:kdavis@i...] wrote:
> No Proposals were submitted this Week.

Kev, what happened to the proposal I submitted two weeks ago and you said
you'd seen? Do you want me to dig it out again, or do you still have a copy
of my post?

Noole,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:27:13 +0000

>you'd seen? Do you want me to dig it out again, or do you still have a copy

I only remembered it when I was compiling the Proposals for the Week,
at which time I found that it had been lost when I cleared out my old
mail (only thinking to copy "important" messages when I switched
mailers), and it was rather too late to ask you to resend it. Sorry
about that. I think we're still allowed to give Kudos to each other,
so Paul gets five of mine by way of apology.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Drank too much and I've said too much and there's nowhere to go but down."
-- Morrissey, "Disappointed"