Subject: MN: New Nomic

From: kenningd@w... (kenningd)
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:35:37 +0100

Forgive me using the list for self-publicity purposes, but I'd just like to
announce the creation of a brand new nomic game (not yet started) called
Paranomic. If you think you might be interested in taking part, the official
web page is at members.tripod.com/pelmet/index.html

dave

---

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 01:51:28 -0500

>web page is at members.tripod.com/pelmet/index.html

Sure, count me in...

--Riff

"I wouldn't be so judgemental if you weren't such a _sick freak_."
--Diablo, "Goats" (www.goats.com)

---

From: riffraff@n... (RiffRaff)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 01:54:22 -0500

I've subbed to all the lounges, but I'm only getting mail from L (Game 11).
Are things just slow, or am I missing something?

Sorry about posting that 'count me in' to the list, btw.

--Riff