Subject: MN: Year 2, Week 20: Proposals

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 18:16:53 +0100 (BST)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MORNINGTON NOMIC

Proposals for Voting on in Year Two, Week Twenty
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 484 - Toffing [Multiple]

1. Toffing action [Action]

Neutral Action: [Toffing <Player> with <Hat>] 10 mins -3 Re

2. How to Toff [Enactment]

A Player may Toff another Player that is in the same Zone and Quadrant by
performing the [Toffing <Player> with <Hat>] Action, where <Player> is the
Player being Toffed and <Hat> is a Hat that the Toffing Player owns. The
Toffed Player must then give the Toffing Player a Gold Token, or its
equivalent under any combination of the Token Conversion Actions enumerated
under rule 1.17.21. The Tokens given are agreed between the Toffing and the
Toffed player privately before the announcement of the Toff, and must be
explicitly stated in the Comments section of the Toffing Player's move. The
Hat used is destroyed at the end of the Player's Turn.

Example:

Barry : Highbury and Islington (VC)
Willie: Kentish Town (NT) [Toffing Barry with BR Hat]

{Comments:
Willie gets two silver tokens from Barry as a result of the Toff.
}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 485 - Beaking [Multiple]

1. One for the birds [Action]

Neutral Action [Beaking <Player>] 20mins -2Re, -1Bu

2. Birds of a feather... [Enactment]

A Player may Beak another Player by performing the [Beaking <Player>]
Action, where <Player> is the player being Beaked. The Beaked Player and
the Beaking Player must both be at different Park stations on the same Line.
The Beaking Player may then take one item from the Beaked Player's Luggage,
and up to three Blue Tokens from the Beaked Player (providing the Beaked
Player has at least this number of Blue Tokens).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal 486 - Renumber the Bloody Actions! [Renumbering]

Renumber Section 1.7

{Comments: Ouch!}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------