Subject: MN: state of the nation

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:38:05 -0000

With Kevan's departure, I just had a look at the current games to see what
effect it has. Most notably, it is now Dunx's turn in games 11 and 15, my
turn in game 12. (sorry Dunx if I'm telling you something you already know).

It also looks like I shall have to rethink my game 15 strategy. pah!

dave

---

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 11 Jan 99 14:55:48 +0000

>turn in game 12. (sorry Dunx if I'm telling you something you already
know). 

You are quite correct - I was concentrating on checking the keys fitted the 
locks rather than playing the game. 

Moves to follow. 

(In all honesty, I was expecting my Inactivity over Xmas to have spanned at 
least one of my Moves so I had just cleared it from my mind) 

On a related subject - Game 13. Now that Kevan has left, we are left with 
dave and myself staring across the Map at each other clutching White and 
Aubergince flags respectively. Is anyone else likely to join this Game of 
Capture the Flag, or should we abandon it and play a different individual 
variant instead? 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>