Subject: MN: RE: Game 10 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 15:14:16 +1000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 0 | 17 | 5 3 0 0 0 7 2 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 0 | 14 | 7 3 4 2 0 3 1 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Jon | Croxley | 2 | 2 | 4 0 2 0 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 0 | 20 | 1 2 0 0 0 1 1 | 
| Grimace | West Kensington | 0 | 2 | 5 2 1 0 0 2 0 | 
| dave | East Acton | 3 | 21 | 3 0 1 0 0 3 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 6 |-22 | 2 3 1 0 0 2 0 | 
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Sat 2100 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | Harmonica | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass, Chocolate Bar | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Zone 2 Pass, Hats (T,V) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Grimace | | 
| dave | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (B,C) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | Bk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe | 
| Shoreditch | BkBk | Chalk Farm | Bk | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL) 
Kevan : [LV-1] Kings Cross St Pancras (CL) [Purchasing Harmonica] 
Julie : [LV+1] Embankment (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+2] [Token Running] Morden [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [Home: West Kensington] West Kensington (DS) 
PaulWay : Forced Pass 
Kevan : [LV+3] Gloucester Road (DS via NT, VC) [Claiming a Black 
Token from Euston] [Blocking Earls Court] 
Julie : [LV+3] Camden Town (NT) [Using the Northern Line Rocket 
Manoeuvre] [Blocking Euston] 
Dunx : Morden (NT) [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Terminus Slingshot to High Barnet (NT)] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Ravenscourt Park (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : Pass [Knocking Verdant Hat off Grimace] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]

Kevan : [LV-1] Ravenscourt Park (DS via CL,CN,HC) [Shunting Grimace to 
Parsons Green] 
Julie : [LV+3] High Barnet (NT) [Shunting Dunx to Camden Town] 
Jon : [Home: Croxley] Croxley [Blocking Moor Park] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Belsize Park (NT) [Black Token on Chalk Farm] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+1] Putney Bridge [Blocking Parsons Green] 
dave : [Home: East Acton] East Acton (CN) [Collecting Compass Hat] 
[Hands on Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Monument (for Bank) (NT via EL, DS) 
[Power Failure! NT] 
Kevan : Pass (Ravenscourt Park (DS)) 
Julie : Pass (High Barnet (NT)) [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
Jon : [LV+2] Watford [Rebounding off Moor Park] 
Dunx : Pass (Belsize Park (NT)) [Claiming Verdant Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Grimace : Pass (Putney Bridge (DS))
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] Ealing Broadway (CN)
[Collecting Hat (BR)] [Hands on Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+3] Bond Street (CN)

{Comment:

For some reason the only thing I didn't update last move was my LV -
it should be three at the start of this move, thus ending at 6.

time advanced
new charge: -16-6=-22

10mins : LV+3
10mins -1Bk : Different line move (vapourises in Quadrant 0)
+1Re : 2-line Interchange
+1Bk : moved through three interchanges

And God sent them off to playschool so they could have fun.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW