Subject: MN: Game 4 - miKi's Win

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 28 Jul 98 19:25:14 +0100

miKi played: 
>miKi : [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] [Eating Chocolate Bar] [LV+3] 
>	[Smoking Cigar] [Opening MC] 
>	Mornington Crescent (NT via:BL,VC,NT) 

Can't see anything wrong with that. 

Well played, sir. Beat me to the punch. 

I'm still astounded PaulWay took us out of knip, but there you go. 

I nearly shunted you up the Hammersmith & City line instead - I don't 
suppose that would have made any difference, would it? 

Anyway, congratulations again. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 11:17:40 +0100 (BST)

> Can't see anything wrong with that. 

Phew!

> Well played, sir. Beat me to the punch. 

Many thanks...

> I'm still astounded PaulWay took us out of knip, but there you go. 

I was pleasantly surprised, it has to be said.

> suppose that would have made any difference, would it? 

Maybe it would - PaulWay may have had the opportunity to shunt me and
steal another Gold Token... 

> Anyway, congratulations again. 

Cheers! I think we should get the Long Game going - I see the potential
for many maneouvres being developed in such a forum.

--- miKi