Subject: MN: Game 10 - PaulWay's Move?

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 02 Nov 98 16:24:44 +0000

I assume we're waiting for PaulWay to play a replacement Move following 
Kevan's Buzz. 

I was going to post a Time Out on Paul's behalf, but I think that would 
be a bit previous - as far as I can see e has conceded the Buzz by default 
(Rule 1.16.2 - Kevan Buzzed at 0900 GMT on Thursday, so the 36 hours ran 
out at 2100 GMT Friday), but presumably e has a further 36 hours to play 
eir replacement Move? 

The Buzzing Rules are silent on the matter, so I assume that the normal 
36 hour rule kicks in once more. 

So, I reckon you've got until 0900 GMT on Tuesday to play your replacement 
Move, sir (hmm... no Spivak equivalent for this verbal tossing of the 
gauntlet - how unsatisfactory). 

Apologies for my apparent officiousness, but then again it seems 
appropriate in this context. Perhaps the warning isn't, but still... 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>