Subject: MN: Game 9 commences

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 12:14:10 +0100 (BST)

Well, we seem to have enough people in favour of a Team Game, so I'll kick
one off properly. To save resubmission, I'll use the previous declarations
from Dunx and miKi, and shall join the Blue Team myself:-

1. miKi (Chartreuse)
2. Kevan (Blue)
3. Drone
4. Dunx (Blue)

Initial Game Time: Tuesday 1600

One more Player and we can kick off...

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"How many times have I been around? Recycled papers paving the ground..."
-- Morrissey, "Girl Least Likely To"

---

From: kenningd@w... (L'homme a tete de choux)
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:07:44 +0100

>One more Player and we can kick off...

I'll join the chartreuse team then.

dave

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 15:57:25 +0100 (BST)

>I'll join the chartreuse team then.

Right you are. The random Playing Order becomes...

1. miKi (Chartreuse)
2. Kevan (Blue)
3. Drone
4. dave (Chartreuse)
5. Dunx (Blue)

Which is a rather pleasing sequence. Play your first Turn whenever you're
ready, miKi...

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Sitting in the garden with a face like a granite statue,
I am winter solstice waiting."
-- Salad, "Granite Statue"

---

From: Graeme Jefferis <Graeme.Jefferis@f...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 16:05:52 +0100

>Right you are. The random Playing Order becomes...

Whoo-ha... wait for me, bandwagon!

I'd like to join the Blue team, please. I contemplated
starting the Red team, but I think Games with large teams 
have the potential to be more entertaining than with small 
ones.

Voila,
-Graeme.

---

From: Graeme Jefferis <Graeme.Jefferis@f...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:37:43 +0100

>I think it's probably best if I resign from Game 9 (quickest 
>resignation in history?), and maybe one of you nice blues 
>would care to join miKi on the chartreuses?

No problem. Consider me chartreusiated.

-Graeme.