Subject: MN: A question...

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:01:48 +0100 (BST)

A clause with which I am unhappy is the following in rule 1.4.20:

"A Player may perform the 20-minute Pre-Move Action of [Eating
<Victual>] at the start of eir Turn, where <Victual> is an Edible
Possession that the Player is carrying."

Does the "start of eir turn" refer to the position of the pre-move actions
or the fact that the action of eating should be the very first action
performed?

--- miKi

---

From: Richard Brockie <R.Brockie@r...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 15:21:08 +0100 (BST)

> or the fact that the action of eating should be the very first action

Sorry for answering my own question. Using precedence, it appears that the
"start of eir turn" refers to the position of the pre-move actions. From
Game 6: 

Jonathan : [Advancing Game Time by 1 Hour] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar] 
[Ignore the Gap] [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] London 
Bridge (NT via MP) [Shunting Dave to Oval] [Dollis Hill 
Wild]

--- miKi