Subject: MN: buttocks/pain interface

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 14:42:02 -0000

We've had bloody MS Exchange installed at work. Until I can figure out how
to break it I won't be able to play my turns. Please feel free to time me
out in any relevant games.

What's so great about variable width fonts anyway?

dave

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:22:26 +0000

>What's so great about variable width fonts anyway?

At the risk of stating the obvious, is it feasible to cut-and-paste
the GSD into a sane text editor, then paste it back when done?

All luck to you, anyway. I'm still at a loss as to why this new
version of Eudora sometimes tries to be "clever" and indent quoted
text with grey lines, a foreboding sign that it's going to mash my
words to HTMLised pulp when I click "Send". Pft. Modern technology,
eh?

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"There are two types of people - those who come into a room and say,
'Well, here I am!' and those who come in and say, 'Ah, there you are.'"
-- Frederick L. Collins