Subject: MN: Banging my head against a brick wall...

From: David Kenning <KenningD@w...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:25:30 -0000

> Er... no. Thanks for asking, though. 
> 
I didn't think that could be right. I think egroups has taken a dislike to
me. The Paranomic list is up the spout, and I seem to be having
communication problems with some of the mn lists.
> 
> I'd check your mail receipt settings on Lyttleton. 
> 
Everything *appears* to be in order - maybe it's time for a few stern words
to egroups management.

dave

---

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:34:15 +0000

>communication problems with some of the mn lists.

It seems widespread - I've just had a somewhat ominous message to the
"egroups-managers" list (which I wasn't aware I was a member of) with
"Tammy aka Tubthumper" asking if anyone else is having trouble with
their lists, so it seems like it's widespread across all lists (and I
hope to all available gods that I'm not going to get a thousand "Yes"
and "Me too" emails in the morning).

Looks like nothing's get through to the Game Lounges, anyway - I've
had a few messages inexplicably presented to me for moderation,
lacking the usual explanation, so Baal knows.

I don't know anything more about it than you lot, anyway. Presumably
eGroups are being kicked repeatedly about it and will deal with it
before too long.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"And yea, though I walk in the road to
get past, I'm not in the least afraid."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "He Who Would Valium Take"