Subject: MN: Game 8 -- buzz on Mr Wayper

From: kenningd@w... (L'homme a tete de choux)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:28:08 +0100

> PaulWay : [Home: Latimer Road] Latimer Road (HC) 
> [Purchasing Zone 2 Card] 

> PaulWay : [LV+3] Hammersmith (HC) [Smoking Cigar] 

> PaulWay : [LV+1] [Token Running] Kensington (Olympia) (DS, via HC)
> [Spooning dave]

Bzzzzzzzt! and in case you didn't hear it the first time Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!

1. If you wish to token run from Hammersmith, you have to go back along the H&C
line. (see Rule 1.4.11)

2. Attempting to move to Ken (Olympia) from Hammersmith using only the
District Line involves changing Line Direction at Earl's COurt. (see Rule
1.5.4)

3. If you're attempting to go via the Piccadilly Line, a) you're not saying as
much, and b) it only requires an LV of 3.

4. If you're attempting to go round the top via Paddington on the H&C you
haven't got the LV so you'd fail.

5. Since the Token Run was illegal, you don't have a Gold to put me in spoon
with.

All in all, a comprehensively illegal move.

(Sorry for the vindictiveness -- I don't take kindly to being Spooned)

dave