Subject: MN: New Game...

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 10:01:23 +0100 (BST)

A quick straw poll before I press any buttons - since the Long Game is
looking a bit unworkable and hasn't been fixed at all, shall we start
up a basic-rules Team Game, now that the new Rules for it are in place?

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Oh, I didn't realise that you wrote poetry.
I didn't realise you wrote such bloody awful poetry."
-- The Smiths, "Frankly, Mr Shankly"

---

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 08:31:37 +1000

On Wednesday, August 12, 1998 7:11 PM, Dunx (Duncan Ellis)
[SMTP:DELLIS@U...] wrote:
> Sounds good to me. 
I'm for it too.

> Could I start the Blue team, then? 

Dunx, can I join you there? I hope I can get my act together enough to be
of use to you :-)

Have fun,

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW