Subject: MN: RE: Game 8 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 12:53:20 +1000

+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| dave | East Putney | 6 | 4 4 2 1 2 0 | 
| Grimace | Bethnal Green | 6 | 1 1 0 1 3 1 | 
| PaulWay | Latimer Road | 4 | 2 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Preston Road | 3 | 3 0 2 0 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Julie | Blackhorse Road | 1 | 3 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| Kevan | Royal Victoria | 2 | 3 0 2 1 2 0 | 
+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Mon 1300 | 
+---------------+| Neasden |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Highgate |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (O) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Dunx | Zones 1-3 Pass, Hat (A) | 
| Julie | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (A,T) | 
| Kevan | Zone 3 Pass | 
| Grimace | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (A,O) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
|Kings X St.Pancrs| Bk | Putney Bridge | BkGo |
| Stockwell | Bk | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

dave : [Home: East Putney] East Putney (DS) 
Grimace : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
PaulWay : [Home: Latimer Road] Latimer Road (HC) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Card] 
Dunx : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP) 
Julie : [Home: Blackhorse Road] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
Blackhorse Road (VC) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)] 
Kevan : [Home: Royal Victoria] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Wimbledon 
[Collecting Hat (Overground)] [Neasden Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Waterloo (NT; via CN, WC) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat (Overground)] [Smoking Cigar] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Hammersmith (HC) [Smoking Cigar] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1-3 Pass] 
Julie : [LV+1] Walthamstowe Central (VC) [Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
[Smoking Cigar] [Highgate Wild]
Kevan : [LV+2] Prince Regent (DL) [Smoking Cigar]
dave : [LV+3] [Token Running] Fulham Broadway (DS) [Smoking Cigar]
[Gold to Blue]
Grimace : [LV+3] Baker Street (BL; via NT) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)]

PaulWay : [LV+1] [Token Running] Kensington (Olympia) (DS, via HC)
[Spooning dave]

{Comment: 

Let's see if this gets through - it should be open...

10 mins, +1 Go (Token run)
10 mins, -1 Bl (Line change) - on Putney Bridge
00 mins, +1 Br (Zone 2)
20 mins, -1 Go (Spooning dave) - on Putney Bridge
Sorry about that, dave.

Time Advanced - really this time.

Hmmm - this game is being good to me. I wonder if it'll last. :-)
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW