Subject: MN: Game 10 - Tried to Ring Bell, But Cat Had Stolen Batteries

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 09:00:17 GMT

>PaulWay : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Monument (for Bank) (NT via EL, DS) 
> [Power Failure! NT] 
> [...]
>PaulWay : [LV+3] Bond Street (CN)

"Buzz", I say. A Power Failure lasts for one Round - until your next post-Move
Action phase - so you're more or less just as affected by it as everyone else
is.

Sorry I've not set up the new Lounges yet, by the way; still too much real
life. I'll turn an eye to them this evening, when phonebills are less
frightening and I can prod around the Web with little fear.

Regards,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Many an ancient lord's last words had been,
'You can't kill me because I've got magic aaargh.'"
-- Terry Pratchett, "Interesting Times"