Subject: Re: MN: Year 2, Week 21: Voting Results for Week 20

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:55:07 +0100 (BST)

>The week hasn't ended yet! Rule 0.6.2 states that we are using GMT. I
>still have 30 mins in which to submit my votes...

Er, what? Did the clocks go forward while I wasn't looking, or
something? Or are you thinking that the Week ends at 12:59 rather
than 11:59? (I know I usually take several hours to get my act
together - this probably the shortest turnaround time in Mornomic
history...)

Puzzled,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"Don't leave it all unsaid, somewhere in the wasteland of your head."
-- Morrissey, "Sing Your Life"

---

From: Richard Brockie <rmb@r...>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:01:04 +0100 (BST)

> together - this probably the shortest turnaround time in Mornomic

"Rule 0.6.2 - The Week-End

The Nomic Week ends at 11:59am (GMT) on Tuesday"

BST is +1 hour on GMT, therefore the week ends at 12:59pm BST.

--- miKi