Subject: MN: RE: Game 10 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 12:42:59 +1000

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Kevan | West Brompton | 3 | 2 1 2 0 3 0 | 
| Julie | Clapham South | 3 | 3 0 1 0 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 1 | 4 0 1 0 1 0 | 
| Grimace | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 0 | 1 0 1 0 3 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Fri 1800 | 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| Kevan | | 
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
| Euston | BkBk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe |
| Shoreditch | Bk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL)

{Comments:

10mins : Move
-1Bk : Line change (on Shoreditch)
+1Re : Through two interchanges
+1Br : Zone 2 Pass

Dunx: If you think you can get away with it as easy as that, well, you
just wait then. (Devises careful plan for getting Occam's Noogie into
the ruleset)

Game time updated.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW