Subject: Re: MN: Reya.

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 10:00:16 +0100 (BST)

>Kevan wrote in reply to Jonathan Amery: 
>>Game 7 went into cold storage with me Buzzing you for some Token Stack 
>>carelessness; it's all still detailed in the list archive 
>>(http://www.egroups.com/list/l-nomic/), and a search for "Game 7" should do 
>>the trick. Repost your Buzzed Move, and we'll carry the game on... 
> 
>Er... isn't that a different Jonathan? 
> 
>It was Jonathan Ellis who was playing in Game 7 - Mr Amery, here, played 
>as Jon. 

Oh. Pah. You're absolutely right, of course. [slings Game 7 back into
the freezer] It was the signing off as "Jonathan" and the fact that I
recalled Jonathan Ellis saying that he'd be "back in a few months" or
whatever. Tish. Damn you people with identical names; we should all have
obscurely-spelt Gaelic ones, I tell you. (Er, different ones, though,
preferably.)

Ignore me and carry on,

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"So let us go soon, to the street shaped like the moon."
-- David Devant and his Spirit Wife, "Life on a Crescent"