Subject: MN: RE: Game 10 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 17:55:35 +1000

+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens |
| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
| Kevan | West Brompton | 1 | 17 | 4 1 0 0 0 6 2 |
| Julie | Clapham South | 4 | 14 | 6 1 5 2 0 3 1 |
|*Drone | | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Jon | Croxley | 0 | 0 | 3 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| Dunx | South Wimbledon | 2 | 20 | 5 0 2 0 0 1 1 |
| Grimace | West Kensington | 3 | 2 | 4 0 1 0 0 1 0 |
| dave | East Acton | 0 | 0 | 2 0 2 0 0 2 0 |
| PaulWay | Limehouse | 0 | 0 | 2 3 1 0 0 1 0 |
+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Sat 1500 |
+---------------+| |+----------------+
+---------------+| |+----------------+
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> |
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+
| Kevan | Harmonica |
| Julie | Zone 2 Pass |
| Dunx | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T) |
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass |
| Grimace | |
| dave | Hat (C) |
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Euston | BkBk | Tott & Whetstone| ReReReRe |
| Shoreditch | BkBk | Bank | ReRe |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

Kevan : [Home: West Brompton] West Brompton (DS) 
Dunx : [Home: South Wimbledon] South Wimbledon (NT) 
Kevan : [LV+3] Hammersmith (PD via DS) 
Julie : [Home: Clapham South] Clapham South (NT)
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Dunx : Pass (South Wimbledon (NT)) [Bulkheading Colliers Wood] 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] [Collecting Hat] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [Home: Limehouse] Limehouse (DL) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat] 
Kevan : [LV+3] Paddington (CL via PD) [Collecting Hat] [Knocking BR 
Hat off PaulWay] 
Julie : [LV+3] Stockwell (NT) [Knocking Hat off Dunx] 
Dunx : [LV+1] Morden (NT) [Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
[Knocking Compass Hat Off Julie] 
Grimace : Forced Pass 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Shoreditch (EL via DL) 
Kevan : [LV-1] Kings Cross St Pancras (CL) [Purchasing Harmonica] 
Julie : [LV+1] Embankment (NT) 
Dunx : [LV+2] [Token Running] Morden [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [Home: West Kensington] West Kensington (DS) 
PaulWay : Forced Pass 
Kevan : [LV+3] Gloucester Road (DS via NT, VC) [Claiming a Black Token 
from Euston] [Blocking Earls Court] 
Julie : [LV+3] Camden Town (NT) [Using the Northern Line Rocket 
Manoeuvre] [Blocking Euston] 
Dunx : Morden (NT) [Rebounding Off Colliers Wood] 
[Terminus Slingshot to High Barnet (NT)] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Ravenscourt Park (DS) [Collecting Hat] 
PaulWay : Pass [Knocking Verdant Hat off Grimace] [Purchasing Chocolate Bar]

Kevan : [LV-1] Ravenscourt Park (DS via CL,CN,HC) [Shunting Grimace to 
Parsons Green] 
Julie : [LV+3] High Barnet (NT) [Shunting Dunx to Camden Town] 
Jon : [Home: Croxley] Croxley [Blocking Moor Park] 
Dunx : [LV+2] Belsize Park (NT) [Black Token on Chalk Farm] 
[Collecting Hat] [Hands On Hat] 
Grimace : [LV+1] Putney Bridge [Blocking Parsons Green] 
dave : [Home: East Acton] East Acton (CN) [Collecting Compass Hat]
[Hands on Hat] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] [Eating Chocolate Bar] Monument (for Bank) (NT via EL, DS)
[Power Failure! NT]

{Comments:

10mins : Line velocity boost
10mins : Eating that Mars bar!
10mins -1Bk : Move including line change (token on Euston)
+1Bu : Four-interchange station
+1Bk : Passed through three interchanges
20mins -2Re : Power failure, stranding Dunx and Julie (tokens on Bank)

Game time updated.

Sorry for the delay, I'm on a course all week and can't get to my mail as
regularly as I'd like. Have fun, anyway.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW