Subject: MN: Whither Game 9?

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 29 Sep 98 16:29:13 +0100

So - Game 9, then. 

I suppose it depends on whether we're accepting PaulWay's Move. 

If we are (and I'm inclined to, but then e's on my team so I suppose I 
would be) then we await miKi's Move (presumably the same thing). 

If we are rejecting PaulWay's Move in a heartlessly cruel manner then 
we're waiting for Kevan to play. 

Either way, we're waiting... 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: Richard Brockie <rmb@r...>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:47:10 +0100 (BST)

> would be) then we await miKi's Move (presumably the same thing). 

Well, as the person who made the "Forced Pass" for PaulWay, I'll say,
"just this once". My move would be the same. However, we would probably be
wise waiting until a majority of pwople have indicated one way or t'other
before continuing...

--- miKi