Subject: Re: MN: Mentoring

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 30 Sep 98 16:14:16 +0100

> Oh, yes, and I'd like to put myself up as a Mentor. 

Good point. 

I'd also like to volunteer as a Mentor, should the Speaker feel I'm 
experienced enough. 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>

---

From: kenningd@w... (I am the Water Boatman)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:45:15 +0100

> Oh, yes, and I'd like to put myself up as a Mentor. 

I would nominate myself, but I don't feel up to it at the moment.

I was just wondering though, does all this mentoring business mean there's
going to be a recruitment drive? After all, it's not much good having the
wisdom if you don't have a student to impart it to.

dave