Subject: MN: Re: Game 8 Game State Document

From: "Graeme Jefferis" <grimace@s...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:43:24 +0100

+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| dave | East Putney | 6 | 4 4 2 1 2 0 | 
| Grimace | Bethnal Green | 6 | 1 1 0 1 3 1 | 
| PaulWay | Latimer Road | 3 | 3 0 1 1 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Preston Road | 3 | 3 0 2 0 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Julie | Blackhorse Road | 1 | 3 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| Kevan | Royal Victoria | 2 | 3 0 2 1 2 0 | 
+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Mon 1200 | 
+---------------+| Neasden |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Highgate |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (O) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Dunx | Zones 1-3 Pass, Hat (A) | 
| Julie | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (A,T) | 
| Kevan | Zone 3 Pass | 
| Grimace | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (A,O) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
|Kings X St.Pancrs| Bk | Stockwell | Bk |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+

dave : [Home: East Putney] East Putney (DS) 
Grimace : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
PaulWay : [Home: Latimer Road] Latimer Road (HC) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Card] 
Dunx : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP) 
Julie : [Home: Blackhorse Road] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
Blackhorse Road (VC) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)] 
Kevan : [Home: Royal Victoria] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Wimbledon 
[Collecting Hat (Overground)] [Neasden Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Waterloo (NT; via CN, WC) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat (Overground)] [Smoking Cigar] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Hammersmith (HC) [Smoking Cigar] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1-3 Pass] 
Julie : [LV+1] Walthamstowe Central (VC) [Collecting Hat (Terminus)]
[Smoking Cigar] [Highgate Wild]
Kevan : [LV+2] Prince Regent (DL) [Smoking Cigar]
dave : [LV+3] [Token Running] Fulham Broadway (DS) [Smoking Cigar]
[Gold to Blue]
Grimace : [LV+3] Baker Street (BL; via NT) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 

{Comment: 

I contemplated being nasty to Dunx, but eventually decided against 
it. I also managed to pick the wrong line last move, shame really
but too late now.

More importantly, I didn't Place the Black I lost last move, so, as
long as no-one objects, I've taken the liberty of putting it on 
Stockwell. If there is objection to this, I'll move it or remove it.

Additionally:

-1 Bk for the line change; on Kings Cross St. Pancras.

+1 Silver, for a 5 line interchange.
+1 Blue, passing through 4 interchanges.
+1 Hat.

Time etc.

}