Subject: MN: RE: Game 9 Game State Document

From: "Wayper, Paul" <WayperP@p...>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 17:39:16 +1000

+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player (T)| Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| PaulWay (B)| Finchley Central | 1 | 5 0 3 1 2 0 | 
| miKi (C)| Bethnal Green | 3 | 3 0 2 0 5 0 | 
| Kevan (B)| All Saints | 0 | 4 2 2 0 4 0 | 
| Grimace (C)| Swiss Cottage | 3 | 3 0 1 0 3 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Julie (A)| Moor Park | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 |
|*Dunx (B)| Ladbroke Grove | 0 | 1 0 2 0 3 0 | 
+------------+---------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Wed 1000 | 
+---------------+| Colliers Wood |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+Possessions----+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| PaulWay | Zone 4 Pass, Hat (T,V) | 
| miKi | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Kevan | | 
| Grimace | Hat (A), Zone 1 Pass, Casiotone. | 
| Julie | Hat (V) |
| Dunx | | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+Token-Assignments+--------------+-----------------+--------------+
| Mile End | Bk | | |
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

PaulWay : [Home: Finchley Central] Finchley Central (NT) 
[Purchasing Zone 4 Pass] 
miKi : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
Kevan : [Home: All Saints] All Saints (DL) 
Grimace : [Home: Swiss Cottage] Swiss Cottage (JL) 
Dunx : [Home: Ladbroke Grove] Ladbroke Grove (HC) 
PaulWay : [LV+1] Mill Hill East (NT) [Collecting Terminus Hat] 
miKi : Pass (Bethnal Green (CN)) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL)) [Colliers Wood Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+2] Baker Street (JL) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
Dunx : Pass (Ladbroke Grove (HC)) 
PaulWay : [Token Running] Finchley Central (NT)
miKi : [LV+3] Whitechapel (DS via CN, HC) 
Kevan : Pass (All Saints (DL))
Grimace : [LV+2] [Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1 Pass] 
[Purchasing Casiotone] Notting Hill Gate (DS)
Julie : [Home: Moor Park] Moor Park (MP) [Collecting Hat]
PaulWay : [LV+1] Woodside Park (NT) [Collecting Hat]

{Comments:

Dunx is now inactive (1st September), hence this move, which I shall
gladly retract if he's working late - time zones being what they are.

10mins : LV+1
10mins +1Bk : Same line move
+1Br : Zone 4 pass
10mins : Collecting a nice Verdant hat with a sprig of holly. 

Game time updated.
}

Paul Wayper -- DPI ITS Computer Systems Officer
_____________________________________________________________________
SigClean 1.5a prevents all errors in transcription, transmission, and
reception of eMail, destroys sig and email viruses, and stops flames.
If it doesn't seem to work, contact me and I'll fix it. (c) 1998 PJW