Subject: Re: MN: Game 10 Buzz

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:22:11 +0100 (BST)

>+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
>| Player | Home | LV | Ch | Tokens | 
>| | | | | Bk Bu Br Go Gr Re Si | 
>+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
>| Kevan | West Brompton | 1 | 17 | 4 1 0 0 0 6 2 | 
>+------------+-------------------+----+----+----------------------+ 
>
> Kevan : [LV-1] Ravenscourt Park (DS via CL,CN,HC) [Shunting Grimace to 
> Parsons Green] 
> [...]
>Grimace : [LV+3] Earl's Court (DS) [Blocking West Kensington]

Ahem. You've just barged through my Home Station without paying, sir.

>Received: from martinique.cms.dmu.ac.uk

Bizarre to think of you sitting at computers I used to sit at, there.
The window seats are always preferable in the DEC lab there, aren't
they? I suppose you won't really appreciate them until summer, mind.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"So I rang up my local swimming baths. I said 'Is that the local
swimming baths?' He said 'It depends where you're calling from.'"
-- Tim Vine

---

From: Graeme Jefferis <se98gj@d...>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 15:12:14 +0100 (BST)

> they? I suppose you won't really appreciate them until summer, mind.

It's always far, far too hot in there. I only wish the HP Vipers weren't
so awful, as there's one called Grim which seemed destined to become my 
spiritual home...

-Graeme.