Subject: MN: Game 8 Game State Document

From: "Dunx (Duncan Ellis)" <DELLIS@U...>
Date: 17 Jul 98 09:48:42 +0100

+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| Player | Home | LV | Tokens | 
| | | | Bk Bu Br Go Re Si | 
+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
| dave | East Putney | 6 | 4 4 2 1 2 0 | 
| Grimace | Bethnal Green | 6 | 1 1 0 1 3 1 | 
| PaulWay | Latimer Road | 4 | 2 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| Dunx | Preston Road | 6 | 3 1 3 0 2 0 | 
|*Drone | | 0 | 2 0 2 0 2 0 | 
| Julie | Blackhorse Road | 1 | 3 0 2 1 2 0 | 
| Kevan | Royal Victoria | 2 | 3 0 2 1 2 0 | 
+---------+------------------------------+----+-------------------+ 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
| Bridges: Down || WILD STATIONS || Time: Mon 1400 | 
+---------------+| Neasden |+----------------+ 
+---------------+| Highgate |+----------------+ 
| Out of Knip || || Circle: <-> | 
+---------------++------------------------------++----------------+ 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
| dave | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (O) | 
| PaulWay | Zone 2 Pass | 
| Dunx | Zones 1-3 Pass, Hat (A) | 
| Julie | Zone 3 Pass, Hat (A,T) | 
| Kevan | Zone 3 Pass | 
| Grimace | Zone 2 Pass, Hat (A,O) | 
+---------------+-------------------------------------------------+ 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 
|Kings X St.Pancrs| Bk | Putney Bridge | BkGoRe | 
| Stockwell | Bk | | | 
+-----------------+--------------+-----------------+--------------+ 

dave : [Home: East Putney] East Putney (DS) 
Grimace : [Home: Bethnal Green] Bethnal Green (CN) 
PaulWay : [Home: Latimer Road] Latimer Road (HC) 
[Purchasing Zone 2 Card] 
Dunx : [Home: Preston Road] Preston Road (MP) 
Julie : [Home: Blackhorse Road] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
Blackhorse Road (VC) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)] 
Kevan : [Home: Royal Victoria] [Purchasing Zone 3 Pass] 
Royal Victoria (DL) 
dave : [LV+3] [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] Wimbledon 
[Collecting Hat (Overground)] [Neasden Wild] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Waterloo (NT; via CN, WC) [Purchasing Zone 2 Pass] 
[Collecting Hat (Overground)] [Smoking Cigar] 
PaulWay : [LV+3] Hammersmith (HC) [Smoking Cigar] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Baker Street (MP) [Collecting Hat (A to Z)] 
[Silver to Bronze] [Purchasing Zone 1-3 Pass] 
Julie : [LV+1] Walthamstowe Central (VC) [Collecting Hat (Terminus)] 
[Smoking Cigar] [Highgate Wild] 
Kevan : [LV+2] Prince Regent (DL) [Smoking Cigar] 
dave : [LV+3] [Token Running] Fulham Broadway (DS) [Smoking Cigar] 
[Gold to Blue] 
Grimace : [LV+3] Baker Street (BL; via NT) [Collecting Hat (A-Z)] 
PaulWay : [LV+1] [Token Running] Kensington (Olympia) (DS, via HC) 
[Spooning dave] 
Dunx : [LV+3] Moorgate (CL via MP) [Blocking Barbican] 

{ Comment: 
Thanks for not shunting me there, Grimace. Didn't check my mirrors 
when I pulled out. 

However, I don't really feel that I can count on your charity again! 
Hence the block... 

It doesn't really matter where I changed, although I assumed Baker 
Street. 

Anyway - too simple to bother with timings (although this is about the 
limit for dave at the moment), but in full: 
+1 Br (zone pass) 
+1 Bu (four line interchange) 
-1 Re (block, on Putney Bridge) 
Tempers fuggit, as Nanny Ogg would say. 
} 

-- 
Dunx 
IRL: Duncan Ellis, Senior Software Engineer, Business Modelers, Oracle 
<I work for Oracle, I don't speak for them>