Subject: Re: MN: Game 9 Buzz

From: Kevan Davis <kdavis@i...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:14:22 +0100 (BST)

> Kevan : Pass (Shadwell (DL)) [Bridges Up] [Fire at Wapping] 
> [Claiming Drone Stick] [Courier Call] 
> [...]
> miKi : [Home] Bethnal Green (CN) [Claiming Blue Token from Rotherhithe]
>	[Red Token on Bethnal Green] [Collecting Hat (V)]

Er, Wapping's on Fire, and is thus Blocked for a Turn. I quote that
whole "Wilding past Blocks" thing (which is how the Rules word it, so
a sympathetic Referee won't make any difference, if such is your
plan) and Buzz my Buzzer at you, sir.

Kevan

--
kdavis@i... - http://www.innotts.co.uk/~elusive/kevan - UIN: 5998366
"And yea, though I walk in the road to
get past, I'm not in the least afraid."
-- Half Man Half Biscuit, "He Who Would Valium Take"

---

From: Richard Brockie <rmb@r...>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 15:26:00 +0100 (BST)

> plan) and Buzz my Buzzer at you, sir.

That is not my plan, sir!

Rule 1.9.2 states that:

"If a Fire is spotted at a Station, that Station is Blocked for one Turn,
and becomes Lightly Damaged."

The definition of a Turn is in 1.3.4. Using this definition, it is
clear that Wapping becomes only lightly damaged after dave's turn.

--- miKi