Subject: [MacroNomic] test

From: JT Traub <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 23:41:48 -0800

Anyone still out there?

---

From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 12:44:47 +0000 (GMT)

> Anyone still out there?

Yup - but I'm not doing much.
-- 
Duncan C. Richer aka Slakko the Lost Warner Brother | Queens' College
http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~dcr24/    Ackanomic     | U. of Cambridge
Web-Harfer, CotC, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer, Senator  | 2nd Year PhD(PMa)

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 07:22:47 -0800 (PST)

I fear this is, once again, it.  Ah well, it was a fun game...

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 21:02:19 +0000

>	I fear this is, once again, it.  Ah well, it was a fun game...

Not agen! how many times can a nomic die?  I think your all far too
pesimistic.  

LONG LIVE MACRONOMIC!!!

Sorry i havent sed much for a while.  I had a serious computer crash.  I
will spare you the gory details but lets just say my old motherboard has
gone to a better place.  I'm back now.

BTW:  Has anyone got a copy of any of the proposals that passed since 26th
July (besides the last two batches)?  perhaps copies of those you sent to
lambda may still be in your outboxes?  were any sent?  Should we just say
that they should be resubmitted? That may be a good idea since we seem to
be lacking in the something to do department.  That reminds me, maybe we
should drag up the old idea of a national flag again, i liked that idea.
Perhaps a national anthem to?  As long as there are those of us who can't
be bothered to do homework and would find any excuse to get out of it,
Macronomic will Live!
Hurrah!

Your's eagerly (i shud be doing maths right now :)

Dan

  /===================================================================\
  |  You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the  |
  |  people some of the time, but you can make a fool of yourself     |
  |  anytime							      |
  \===================================================================/