Subject: [MacroNomic] I would like to know what we are voting for?

From: u05gag <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 13:07:27 +0100 (BST)

Can anyone tell me what we are voting for, I havn't got a clue...

- Gunnar

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 18:08:24 +0100

>Can anyone tell me what we are voting for, I havn't got a clue...
 we are voting on two proposals, they are:

195: Dan
Date: Aug 29/Sep 2
	A player may go on vacation for not more than 6 weeks. To go on
vacation, e must publicly announce eir intent to do so. When a player
returns from vacation, e must publicly announce that fact, and at that
point may resume all of eir duties. A player is also considered to have
returned from vacation 6 weeks after e left. If a player returns while a
voting period is in progress they will not lose any loyalty if they fail to
vote.

	While a player is on vacation, e may not perform any official game
action. A player on vacation may also not be penalized in any way for
actions not performed while on vacation. A player on vacation may not be
selected to judge a case, and if e is a Professor, e is not required to
become a teaching professor. This Section takes precedence over all other
Sections with which it conflicts.

196: Lambda
Date: Sep 2/2
	Replace the second paragraph of Section 4-0 with the following
LETTHEVOTERSSEEWHATTHEYREVOTINGON-delimited text:
LETTHEVOTERSSEEWHATTHEYREVOTINGON
	When an Internomic proposal is made, the Secretary of Love will
create a INP and privately inform all of the Liasons of Sovereign Republics
of it. The liaisons for each Sovereign Republic should then vote as
specified by the INP. If any Republic is selected to judge an Internomic
CFJ then the liason from that Republic will create an INCFJ and privately
inform all of the Liasons of Sovereign Republics of it. That liason should
inform Internomic of the decision of the CFJ, as decided by the INCFJ, and
should write reasoning to support it. A player may submit a proposal to
Internomic by privately informing the liaison of any of the Republics of
the proposal they would like to make.
LETTHEVOTERSSEEWHATTHEYREVOTINGON

Towsner sent out an e-mail a while ago

i vote loyal on lambda's (196) and the other is mine :)

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/