Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Giving everything to Slakko

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 98 02:23:09 -0400

>At 17:23 08-10-98 -0400, you wrote:
>>BTW, I think you should reset your clock or date on your computer, the
time
>>stamps on your emails are pretty strange, and that causes my email client
>>to put the messages out of order.
>>
>
>I'll have you know my computert clock is set by some atomic clocks
>somewhere in a satelite or something :)
>
>the time is right where i live, the uk.

Perhaps you should check your date then. Here are the timestamps in correct
thread order:

My mesage:
>Date: 8 Oct 98 00:15:16 -0400

JT's reply:
>Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 22:37:54 -0700 (PDT)

Your reply to JT's reply:
>Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 19:29:32 +0100

Converting everything to GMT gives us:

My message: 8 Oct 1998 4:15:16
JT's Reply: 8 Oct 1998 5:37:54
Your reply to JT's reply: 7 Oct 1998 18:29:32

If I did all of my calculations right, it seems that you're a day off.

>So you want me to run the website then? it'll take a couple of weeks to
>sort it out but i'll give it a shot.

It depends on what JT wants; if he thinks he has enough time, then he can
do it, but if he wants to pass it off to you, I think that would be OK,
too.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

>do it, but if he wants to pass it off to you, I think that would be OK,

I know in fact that I really don't have the time to do it, so would be
greatful of Aidan doing it.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]