Subject: [MacroNomic] Rules question

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 01:02:54 -0700 (PDT)

Does the SotCC still get commodities for players leaving the game?
(I know farmland goes back to the state, I just need to know about
commodities and my connection to world.std.com so I could look up the
rules/old-props is being really slow right now)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 01:10:49 -0700 (PDT)

>rules/old-props is being really slow right now)

Never mind.. I found the answer to this.. this was one of the props that
were distributed on the week of Aug 19 and which hadn't been reflected
into the rules yet either.  (Dan take note :)
Prop commodities and vouchers are in fact destroyed as they should be.
(I'd thought we'd removed that, but..... :)

--JT

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:43:39 +0100

>(I'd thought we'd removed that, but..... :)

Can someone sort out what props i havent got?  I was on vacation from 26
July to August 17, and i believe it was up to date before i left, i will
have all props since then, so can someone send me copies of the props that
passed during that period... please.

BTW: what exactly did i get from andy when he left?

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/