Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] updating the rules

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:04:25 +0100

>has the voting period finished?  it's just I've noticed a noticable (:))
>absence of votes from a large proportion of the general populace, ie.
>everyone aside from me, JT and Towsner.  Have i missed a prop which
changed
>the voting period?  Also if u r rite JT where can i get hold of the props
>that passed that i missed?
>
>ARE YOU ALL STILL OUT THERE?????  have you just been voting privately
>because you are ashamed to show your faces when such disapproval is upon
you?

Err, yeah, err, LOYAL, um, on everything.

You know, this is really getting silly. I don't think I've had time to
actually properly read the props for ages now. I'm completely out of touch
with where the rules are. I'm only assuming that I can still vote LOYAL on
everything. I think I'd better leave the game. But before I do that, I give
everything to..... Dan! Sorry for not taking a more active part lately,
maybe next time. JT, I can't remember how to remove myself from the mailing
list. Can you do it from that end? Or just send me instructions of how to
do it.

Oh, before I go. I've just realised that I've got a complete history of all
the mails to the macronomic mailing list dating back to when I joined
(which was end of April this year). If anybody particularly wants them,
yell now before I nuke 'em.

--
The Kid - So Long, Farewell, Auf Weidersein, Goodbye.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 01:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

>list. Can you do it from that end? Or just send me instructions of how to

I can take care of it Andy.

>yell now before I nuke 'em.

They are also available from listar (the mailing list managment program)
so if you need to, just ask me and I'll help you get them :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: "Duncan C. \"Slakko\" Richer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:07:04 +0100 (BST)

> Err, yeah, err, LOYAL, um, on everything.

LOYAL on everything except my proposal (if I still have time).
FOR on my proposal.

-- 
Duncan C. "Slakko" Richer - http://www.dpmms.cam.ac.uk/~dcr24/
Queens' College Cambridge, 2nd Year Ph.D. (Pure Maths) - Graph Theory
Ackanomic - Web-Harfer, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer, Clerk of the Court