Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Giving everything to Slakko

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Oct 98 17:23:39 -0400

>
>I might possibly be able to look after the website, although i am a little
>inexperianced in website management (i can make em but i've never
published
>one before) and in nomic affairs in general (only joined this year
>remember, or woz it last year? :)

Well, I was pretty inexperienced before I did the MacroNomic site, and I
found that keeping it up was good for learning HTML and web site
maintenence, and learning the rules of the nomic. I joined the nomic in
about may, and took over the SoT in June, and I'd only been in one other
nomic before (that died pretty quickly). So give it a shot, its an
educational experience, but remember to get out of it if it overwhelms you.

BTW, I think you should reset your clock or date on your computer, the time
stamps on your emails are pretty strange, and that causes my email client
to put the messages out of order.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 18:11:31 +0100

>to put the messages out of order.

I'll have you know my computert clock is set by some atomic clocks
somewhere in a satelite or something :)

the time is right where i live, the uk.

So you want me to run the website then? it'll take a couple of weeks to
sort it out but i'll give it a shot.

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/