Subject: [MacroNomic] updating the rules

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 18:16:09 +0100

Errr, Towsner,

	  Why did you create a rule 4-0-0-2, when (according to lambda's site)
there was no 4-0-0-1. is this one that lambda has failed to update or
something?

BTW	i have copied lamda's site and am currently updating the rules, thats
when i discovered this little discrepancy.  The new address (for the
moment, it'll change slightly when the frames are done) is 

	http://www.sounds.u-net.com/macron/macron.htm

It's basically the same as Lambda's.  I'm working on frames and buttons for
all the sections.  The updated rules should be up in a couple of days, give
me a week or so for the frames.  The players page will be based on JTs so i
hope it's up to date.

I presume that all the props passed...?

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 10:45:12 -0700 (PDT)

>there was no 4-0-0-1. is this one that lambda has failed to update or

I believe that lambda had not yet gotten the rules update from the batch
of props before Towsner took over integrated into the rules yet. (IE, not
the two that Townser redistributed, but the batch prior to that)

>me a week or so for the frames.  The players page will be based on JTs so i

I believe my page is up-to-date :) (well, up-to-date prior to this batch
of props passing or failing)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 21:33:41 +0100

>of props passing or failing)

has the voting period finished?  it's just i've noticed a noticable (:))
absence of votes from a large proportion of the general populace, ie.
everyone aside from me, JT and Towsner.  Have i missed a prop which changed
the voting period?  Also if u r rite JT where can i get hold of the props
that passed that i missed?

ARE YOU ALL STILL OUT THERE?????  have you just been voting privately
because you are ashamed to show your faces when such disapproval is upon you?

I just made that up, please ignore the previous sentence i'm tired and
bored and have too much to say.

Dan

ps. i havent presumed that the 'verbing' rule passed (/passes ?) i don't
think it did (/will ?).

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:36:53 -0700 (PDT)

>that passed that i missed?

I believe the period has ended.  However, you should probably wait on
Towsner to release the votes.  As to where to get the props, check
lambda's web site (they were there last I checked with results reported
correctly) (world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/)

--JT

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:38:53 -0700 (PDT)

>bored and have too much to say.
	Nope.  Where is everyone else?  Brian!!  I'm not going to post the
results until tomorrow evening, so there's still a little time.  Brian, I
will harass about it for weeks if you don't vote.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith