Subject: [MacroNomic] NWO

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 15:24:59 -0400

Just in case, I offer JT the ASoT again.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 00:37:15 -0700 (PDT)

>	Just in case, I offer JT the ASoT again.

If Dan takes over the web site, perhaps he will wish to take over this as
well?  If he does, he is certainly more deserving of this than I am.
However, in the meantime, I accept.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 12:25:33 +0100

>However, in the meantime, I accept.

That does sound sensible, like i sed, i'll give it a shot but i have a
feeling that i won't be able to keep it up forever, right now i'm just
starting my a-levels and the werk isn't 2 tuff, but it'll get harder.  I'll
try and do it for as long as is humanly possible though.

BTW wasn't there some talk a while back about automating the distribution
of props? perhaps if we got that working, you (Towsner) could take over the
website and become the entire SoT.

To summarise i will accept the ASoT if i am offered it but am making no
promises about keeping it up forever.

Dan

ps. i have downloaded lambda's site and am in the throws of playing around
with it a bit.

pps. my time and date are all correct, as i write this it is saturday the
10th of October 1998.  The time on my computer is 12:25.  I am just about
to send this e-mail.  IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/