Subject: [MacroNomic] Proposal Results

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:50:47 -0400

There are going to be some formatting changes.  I'm not going to
record that date things were proposed (it's unimportant, confusing, and a
pain).  Also, votes with * by them are Trotsky votes.  That's all I can
think of so far.  New props are coming out Thursday.

195: Dan
Date: Sep 2
	A player may go on vacation for not more than 6 weeks. To go on
vacation, e must publicly announce eir intent to do so. When a player
returns from vacation, e must publicly announce that fact, and at that
point may resume all of eir duties. A player is also considered to have
returned from vacation 6 weeks after e left. If a player returns while a
voting period is in progress they will not lose any loyalty if they fail to
vote.

	While a player is on vacation, e may not perform any official game
action. A player on vacation may also not be penalized in any way for
actions not performed while on vacation. A player on vacation may not be
selected to judge a case, and if e is a Professor, e is not required to
become a teaching professor. This Section takes precedence over all other
Sections with which it conflicts.
	Lambda: FOR[16]
	Towsner: FOR [10+2(SoU)+2(SoJ)+2(SoT)=16]
	JT Traub: FOR [16+5(SoE)+2(SoG)+3(SoT)=26]
	The Kid: AGAINST [10+3(ASoF)=13]
	Dan: FOR [10]
	Philo: NONE [10] On Vacation
	Slakko: LOYAL [20] (FOR)
Passes

196: Lambda
Date: Sep 2
	Replace the second paragraph of Section 4-0 with the following
LETTHEVOTERSSEEWHATTHEYREVOTINGON-delimited text:
LETTHEVOTERSSEEWHATTHEYREVOTINGON
	When an Internomic proposal is made, the Secretary of Love will
create a INP and privately inform all of the Liasons of Sovereign Republics
of it. The liaisons for each Sovereign Republic should then vote as
specified by the INP. If any Republic is selected to judge an Internomic
CFJ then the liason from that Republic will create an INCFJ and privately
inform all of the Liasons of Sovereign Republics of it. That liason should
inform Internomic of the decision of the CFJ, as decided by the INCFJ, and
should write reasoning to support it. A player may submit a proposal to
Internomic by privately informing the liaison of any of the Republics of
the proposal they would like to make.
LETTHEVOTERSSEEWHATTHEYREVOTINGON
	Lambda: FOR[16]
	*Towsner: AGAINST [10+2(SoU)+2(SoJ)+2(SoT)=16]
	JT Traub: FOR [16+5(SoE)+2(SoG)+3(SoT)=26]
	The Kid: LOYAL [10+3(ASoF)=13] (FOR)
	Dan: LOYAL [10] (FOR)
	Philo: NONE [10] On Vacation
	Slakko: LOYAL [20] (FOR)
Passes

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

>think of so far.  New props are coming out Thursday.

I have updated the assets page with these.   I did *not* give the RP any
vouchers for the weeks when everyone seemed dead to the world and would
support a proposal to time warp those weeks out of existance.

Just so that anyone who doesn't recall knows, the assets page is at
http://www.nausicaa.net/~jtraub/macro/assets.html

I also resign as the active secretarylet of truth (I really don't have the
time for keeping the rules page for here up to date).

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 1956 03:31:17 +0100

>time for keeping the rules page for here up to date).
	Dan, will you do it?

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:08:20 +0100

>>time for keeping the rules page for here up to date).

Ok, just tell me exactly wot u want me to do, i'm a little unclear.

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 18:33:37 -0700 (PDT)

>Ok, just tell me exactly wot u want me to do, i'm a little unclear.
	Adjust the rules when new proposals are passed.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>