Subject: [MacroNomic] Re: I would like to join MacroNomic

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Oct 98 02:36:15 -0400

>I would like to Join MacroNomic, after having seen the lamdba web page.
>
>
>Gunnar AAstrand Grimnes
>[email-masked]

Well, that page is a little out of date, and we are working on getting a
new one up. However, you still can join, it will just be a little harder to
understand what's going on without a good reference. To play the game, send
the message "subscribe" in either the subject or the body of an email to
<[email-masked]>, and we'll be happy to get you started,
and help you out.

To all you older Macrons out there, we've got a new player here. Various
secretaries should perform their duties and give him whatever objects he
needs. What I can remember off the top of my head are 1 of each type of
proposal commodity and 10 acres of farmland, a professor (Has Henry's
position as prof. expired yet?), and of course 0 Loyalty and 0 Trotsky
Points.

(Note to Gunnar: We are slightly mixed up currently, and I'm writing this
at 2:30 AM, so I may have forgotton something, or not made any sense at
all. Don't worry, it'll get better)

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.