Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] MN: Votes

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 09:38:59 +0100

My votes:

195: AGAINST
This proposal does not "explicitly and unambiguously describe one or more
changes to the gamestate". It could be argued that it is obvious what is
intended, but simply being obvious isn't good enough.
196: LOYAL

--
The Kid

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 11:25:53 +0100

>intended, but simply being obvious isn't good enough.

it wasn't obvious to me when i came back from vacation which is why i
proposed it.

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/