Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] official flag

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Sep 98 23:13:43 -0400

>has the old idea about an official flag been resolved in my absense or has
>it just died?
>
>Dan

Pretty much calmed down, but I've got another idea which is based somewhat
on my idea and somewhat on yours. It has 3 horizontal stripes, white, red,
white, and on the middle of the red stripe my emblem with the gavel and
quill pen. The three stripes signify the 3 RP members, with the red stripe
representing the SoCC, and the white stripes the other two members. The red
also represents the communist idea, while the white represents peace, and
the gavel and quill pen are like the hammer and sickle, representing the
judging and lawmaking processes. I'll draw up my idea soon, and post it to
the webpage.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 19:12:17 +0100

>--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)

that sounds quite good, simpler in theory but prettier in reality. if you
want i can give it the same flag effect that i used on mine (fluttering in
the breeze type thing).

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/