Subject: [MacroNomic] New Proposals

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Sep 98 23:47:54 -0400

Well, the new proposals are up (all two of them). I've not yet updated the
rules page, since I've got 19 proposals to do, and haven't had much time
recently (I wouldn't mind too much if someone took over the SoT job).

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:51:31 -0700 (PDT)

>recently (I wouldn't mind too much if someone took over the SoT job).

I have also been very very busy recently and thus have not updated the
assets page from this past batch of proposals yet (I will do so and 
do the new proposals etc tonight).  Since Henry was willing to allow it to
be read as a misspelling, I would be willing to do so as well, though I
think this might be dangerous ground to tread.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]