Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Major Complications in Proposals

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:31:06 +0100

>I think that I'm still the Active Secretarylet of Friendship (The Kid
never
>explicitly, that I can find, said otherwise). Also, there were many typos
>in proposal 181, so that it said:

I'd completely forgotten about that. I'll hand the post on to anyone who
wants it. I'd rather it went to someone who hasn't currently got any posts,
in the interests of diversification.....

Anyone?

--
The Kid

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 19:22:37 -0400

>Now I interpreted this as a spelling error, and therefore corrected it in
>the proposals and the rules. However, I then realized that because I was
>still the Active Secretarylet of Friendship, I am the one that can use the
>3 official farms. However, this rests on the reasoning that changing 1-1 to
	I'm inclined to let you do this, since I think it's a silly pain to
throw the game into chaos over a typo.  We all know what should have
happened, and in two weeks it will have happened.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith