Subject: [MacroNomic] Voting

From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:29:50 +0100 (BST)

I sent in a proposal quite a while ago - what has happened to it?

-- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Ackanomic - Web-Harfer, CotC, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer, Senator

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:12:10 -0400

>I sent in a proposal quite a while ago - what has happened to it?
	lambda's a little behind.  He's alive, just has a lot of homework
(so he claims)

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith