Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Assets and stuff

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Aug 98 15:18:48 -0400

>(I wasn't trying to out-farm you btw.. just trying to get down to a
>smaller number of commodities and vouchers and make the ones I had useful
>:)

Yes, but I *was* trying to out-farm you ;). So, I got more. Oh, BTW, I will
unconditionally offer 1 voucher to each you and Henry, because of those
props which relied on prior knowledge. (I notice that you can't file a
civil trial against me, since it needs two proles as judges, and there's
only one who's not on vacation and has graduated).

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 12:28:04 -0700 (PDT)

>only one who's not on vacation and has graduated).

Far be it from me to not acept such generosity :)
I'll update that on the assets page (for myself at least) tonight.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]