Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Scam

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Aug 98 23:40:40 -0400

>	Regardless, as your professor, your homework for this week, Slakko,
>is to rewrite the entity rules so we don't have this problem again.  Also,
>in response to your question, I have no objection against scamming,
however
>there's a reason the trials rules are the way they are.  Basicly, the RP
>can convict you of anything any time we choose, with a penalty of our
>choice.

Er, both JT and myself have already submitted proposals which fix up the
relevant rules. While our proposals aren't mutually exclusive, I don't
think someone who has not seen either of them could make a prop that didn't
conflict.

Also, I think that I must mention the fact that it has been more than four
weeks (three if you don't count the missing week) since Cul has made any
game action or any statement to the MacroNomic public, and therefore he is
expelled from the game. I have tried to contact him privately through
email, but it seems that he hasn't recieved my message, or choses to ignore
it.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.