Subject: [MacroNomic] votes at a glance

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 19:11:54 +0100

it's going to take me a while to sort things out and work out whats going
on but i don't want to lose any points so, with just a quick glance at the
props:

175 to 194:Loyal
188 subproposal: tweakaway (what exactly does onesizefitsall do? this may
have been in the origional rule but it isn't explained on lambda's website)

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:22:10 -0400

>have been in the origional rule but it isn't explained on lambda's website)
	Nothing.  It means that tweak is not added as a marking.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith