Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Sorry it's late

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Aug 98 22:09:13 -0400

>I have put the assets page up with all the changes from the beginning of
>the week.

Eh? It still seems to be the same as the info I have from a couple days
ago. (when the last batch of proposals passed). Did you forget to upload
it? Or am I just getting a cached version from my proxy server?

>137: AGAINST (just for the trotsky point)
>138: AGAINST (same reason)
>139: AGAINST (same reason)
>140: AGAINST (same reason)
>142: AGAINST (same reason)

Hey, that's not fair! Since I am the first to distribute my votes, I have
to vote on a proposal the way I want it to go, but you get the assurace
that two other RP members are voting FOR it so that it will probably pass.
Well, maybe in the future I should delay my voting (or vote in secret. It
comes to the same thing). Or, I could vote AGAINST all of the current ones
so that you won't get the Trotsky point, and Henry will. Yeah, that's what
I'll do; vote AGAINST all of the props including my own. Then, if they are
in danger of failing, I can bail out at the last minute. :)

>144 (I think, it's unnumbered on the page): FOR

Hm, I left two props unnumbered (and just fixed it). Which did you mean?

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 19:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

>it? Or am I just getting a cached version from my proxy server?

Umm.. neither.. I uploaded it, but to the wrong directory.. It's now fixed
:)

>in danger of failing, I can bail out at the last minute. :)

Heheh :)  I won't do it often.. I just couldn't resist because they were
all such USEFUL proposals.. and since the PROLES are likely to vote
'LOYAL' I figure I'll gamble on getting the trotsky point or having the
props fail.

>Hm, I left two props unnumbered (and just fixed it). Which did you mean?

Hrm.. I only saw one unnumbered.. but.. am I missing any votes that I
should have made? (ie is there any proposal I haven't voted on yet?)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]