Subject: [MacroNomic] i'm back

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:23:01 +0100

Ok, i'm back now.

If you havent already done so JT could you change my address on the mailing
list to [email-masked] and take me off vacation - on the list
and in the game.

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

>list to [email-masked] and take me off vacation - on the list

Such has been done.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]