Subject: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:57:23 +0100 (BST)

163 LOYAL
164 FOR
165 LOYAL
166 AGAINST
(I can see the difficulties inherent in actually getting appointments done
on this system, especially with players having to leave their post and
organise a replacement.  I think that preventing Active Secretaryships for
such a type of secretary is a bit risky.)
167 FOR
168 LOYAL

Oh, by the way:

I have no intention or desire to ever become a member of the Revolutionary
Party.

-- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Ackanomic - Web-Harfer, Clerk of the Court, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:05:03 -0700 (PDT)

>I have no intention or desire to ever become a member of the Revolutionary

Of course you don't :)  if you did it would be treason :)

--JT, member of the RP.

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]