Subject: [MacroNomic] CFJ trouble

From: "else...if" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 06:16:19 -0700 (PDT)

Um, JT, I can't reassign the CFJ.  He was a player at the time, and
there's no provision for what happens when he leaves.
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:17:52 -0700 (PDT)

>there's no provision for what happens when he leaves.

Hrmmm..  Oy.
I can resubmit another CFJ perhaps, and probably will.
I think I have to in fact, since that CFJ that was assigned to Cul never
gets reassigned either, or I submit a proposal which fixes it and we wait
till monday.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]