Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] New Props

From: "else...if" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 05:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

>This is a clumsy fix to what I just realized is a >nonexistant
problem.  There is no way a player can >become a member of the RP in
between proposals, unless >they are the SoT, in which case they can
change their >own votes to prevent the problem. Remember, they still
>need to notify the SoF of their status before they >become a member
of the RP.
   There is a way to become a member of the RP in the middle of a
batch: winning.  If a proposal passes which gives someone a win, the
game pauses, new RP members are selected, and the game unpauses-at
which point the batch finishes.  There's no way to change your vote in
the middle.  Also there could eventually be other ways.

>170: Lambda
FOR

>171: Lambda
FOR

>172: Lambda
FOR, reluctantly.  It was intended to commemorate when a duty was
being done anyway, so that would be handled informally.  But
Secretarylets should be able to step down.

>173: Lambda
FOR.  Yet another reason to vote for 172, although rule defineded
delegating is still unecessary.

>174: Lambda
FOR, 5

_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com