Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Sorry it's late

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 Aug 98 23:31:38 -0400

>>>144 (I think, it's unnumbered on the page): FOR
>>
>>Hm, I left two props unnumbered (and just fixed it). Which did you mean?
>
>Hrm.. I only saw one unnumbered.. but.. am I missing any votes that I
>should have made? (ie is there any proposal I haven't voted on yet?)

Yes, there is. There are both 144 and 145, and you've only voted on one (I
don't know which). One of them was quite small, so you may have missed it.
Check the props page again. Also, I have the rules uploaded. If you notice
any mistakes, please tell me. (BTW, JT, the state should have 120 acres of
farmland, not 20, because of my big prop)

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 20:30:56 -0700 (PDT)

>farmland, not 20, because of my big prop)

Okay.. I'll fix the state farms.. I'd missed that change :)
I vote FOR on props 144 and 145.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]