Subject: [MacroNomic] problems - many

From: Frank McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 13:04:06 +0100

sorry about this guys, I know i'm technically on vacation but...

I'm having more problems with my e-mail and i don't think my request for
vacation from the mailing list got through, if you get this can you reply
to [email-masked], for some reason my e-mail server has forgotten my
password and i cant access my mail would it be too much hassle to request
that my e-mail address on the mailing list be changed to ??? and (if i'm
not already) i be put on vacation manually?  If this is a problem i can
probably do it through the request system although with all my trouble with
e-mail i'm a little weary of putting my trust in automation again.

Dan
Frank McLoughlin
Sound System Engineers
21 Darwin Crescent
Gosforth
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE3 4TT
U.K.

Tel +44 191 285 0391
Fax +44 191 242 4322
Mobile 0973 529014
[email-masked]