Subject: [MacroNomic] Update time!

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Aug 98 02:25:43 -0400

Well, time for another update! I've got everything done and up on the
webpage, except the new rules, since I decided I did actually want some
sleep tonight (prop 134 will take a long time). All of the props passed, so
here's what everyone got (correct me if I'm wrong):

Lambda: 60 Loyalty, 4 Vouchers, 4 of each Commodity, 1 Trotsky Point
JT: 60 Loyalty, 4 Vouchers, 4 of each Commodity
Towsner: 30 Loyalty, 2 Vouchers, 2 of each Commodity, 1 Trotsky Point
The Kid: 30 Loyalty
Philo:
Dan: 30 Loyalty
Ember: 30 Loyalty
Cul: -100 Loyalty

Philo, The Kid, and Dan are all on vacation, so I have all of their
secretaryships, and I also get the Secretary of the Revolution and
Secretary of the State. (Yipes! I sure am getting a lot of Secretaryships.
Anyone want to take one or two off my hands? I'll give anyone the temporary
positions, but only someone in the RP the Secretary of the State or
Secretary of the Revolution. And I want to keep Secretary of Truth and
Assistant Secretary of MicroNomic Foreign Affairs.) And Cul should get a
little more involved with the game so he doesn't keep missing the deadline.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 23:35:07 -0700 (PDT)

>Towsner: 30 Loyalty, 2 Vouchers, 2 of each Commodity, 1 Trotsky Point

Since we are now in a situation where we get vouchers for passing
proposals instead of 3 of 2 types of commodities a week, I don't see the
need to continue the repeated trades that I was in.

I publically notify myself that I am cancelling the two repeatable trades
that I was currently involved in (with Towsner and Lambda).  I'm certainly
open to trading on a case by case basis in the future.

I will have the new page uploaded shortly.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 23:39:13 -0700 (PDT)

>open to trading on a case by case basis in the future.

Belay the above.. I'd forgotten that Lambda's change conflicted with mine
and ended up overwriting it.  Looks like we'll end up trading this week
after all.

I offer both Lambda and Towsner the inverse of the perpetual trades that
we had been doing.

To be exact:
I offer Towsner 1 Idea for 1 Word.

I offer Lambda 1 Idea for 1 Term.

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:08:16 -0400

>Anyone want to take one or two off my hands? I'll give anyone the temporary
	I'll take SoRev.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith