Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 17:18:45 +0100

Again, not much time to consider my votes, so I vote LOYAL on everything,
except 186. On 186 I vote FOR. I think this is a stonking (do you have the
verb 'stonk' in the States?) good idea and if I had time would actively
make more proposals along this line. It's all well and good to have a
theme, but the original idea of a nomic is to play with the rules for the
sake of playing with the rules.

As for the subproposal in 188, I vote NONE, just to be flippin' awkward!

--
The Kid

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:30:31 -0400

>verb 'stonk' in the States?) good idea and if I had time would actively
	No, but I think we can figure it out from context, at least roughly.

>As for the subproposal in 188, I vote NONE, just to be flippin' awkward!
	Thanks for reminding me.  A vote TWEAKAWAY.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith