Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] vacation

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jul 98 21:07:28 -0400

>i will be on vacation from monday 27th of july to (effectively) 26th of
>August (there are a few days that i will be back around the first week in
>August but not long enough for me to do much).  I have no secretaryships
so
>nothing to transfer. When i come back i will have graduated.  Do i get a
>certificate? :)
>

Well, that makes 4 players who will be on vacation next week. Any more?
Really, I think with that many players on vacation (and two of them in the
RP), we should just pause the whole game. After next week, there will only
be two players on vacation, and they aren't in the RP, so we can resume the
game the week after. (Actually, I just realized that with Towsner and I on
vacation, JT will have full veto power over all proposals if we don't vote
on the next batch).

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 18:05:58 -0700 (PDT)

>vacation, JT will have full veto power over all proposals if we don't vote

Muahahahahaha... what?  Oh.. damn.. they noticed. :)  Yeah, I was actually
going to suggest pausing the game for that week as well.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 21:11:27 -0400

>game the week after. (Actually, I just realized that with Towsner and I on
                                                                      /\
                                                                      me
Shame on you, you should know that.

>vacation, JT will have full veto power over all proposals if we don't vote
	We're going to be back in time to vote.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith