Subject: [MacroNomic] Revisions

From: "Henry Towsner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:01:59 PDT

I'll propose a combined fix for both VFs and commodities (unless people 
think they should be separate).  I'm thinking 5 VF if everyone votes 
FOR, 1 if everyone votes FOR or LOYAL, but there should be a few more 
ways as well.

As for the ITA, I'll propose something so that SoE doesn't have to deal 
with it, but I want to wait until I see if the trade redesign passes, 
since I have an idea on how to integrate them.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:08:24 -0700 (PDT)

>FOR, 1 if everyone votes FOR or LOYAL, but there should be a few more 

Either way.. I think they actually are seperate issues, but wouldn't
object to them being bundled.

>since I have an idea on how to integrate them.

*nod*

--JT

---

From: Frank Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 18:33:18 +0200

> FOR, 1 if everyone votes FOR or LOYAL, but there should be a few more

That would be dealing out farms for almost free... unless someone
votes AGAINST on a RP prop instead of LOYAL e doesn't dislike
because e wants to prevent farms being dealt out. On the other hand,
if there is someone who routinely votes AGAINST, no farms ever
will be dealt out.

Please think that over again.

Ember

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:48:42 -0700 (PDT)

>Please think that over again.

That's of course assuming that the RP vote unanimously, which happens
(I'll admit) relatively frequently.

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]