Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Cleaning out deadwood.

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 09:04:49 +0100

>I believe it has been well over 14 days since Narf has made any public
>comment or voted.  (at least I don't see anything from him on the
>[email-masked] mailing list)
>
>Again, I expect someone will correct me if I am wrong.

I havn't had anything from him since 1st June, so unless he's mailed any of
the secretaries personally, I'd agree he's out.

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 12:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

>the secretaries personally, I'd agree he's out.

Barring him speaking up or anyone else saying they have heard from him
since then, his assets are returned to the states except for his
commodities which find their way to the SoCC.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]