Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Breaking Away

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:56:27 +0100

>E then divides them under eir riders, with B, C and D

Can you re-phrase that somehow. Having just talked about A, B, C and D, now
starting a sentance with E really confused me, both in this mail and your
original. I had to read the sentance a couple of times before I realised it
was spivak!

>Who would like to play in this test game?

Ok, I'll be purple. Can I suggest you use a shorter course for this trial
game.

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:25:09 -0700 (PDT)

>original. I had to read the sentance a couple of times before I realised it

*nod* this also happened to me, but only took me a few seconds to realize
it.

>Ok, I'll be purple. Can I suggest you use a shorter course for this trial

I'll be blue.  I actually don't think a shorter course is all that
required.  However, I'll do whichever.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Frank Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:59:20 +0200

OK, now we have The Kid with the purple team, JT with
the blue team, and me, if allowed, with the green team.
We need more players or the game won't evolve the
complexity which it needs - either from here or from
Acka. What do you think?

Ember