Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] More Updates!

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:27:23 -0400

>121: FOR

122:
>I voted against this for three reasons. First, it doesn't fix the situation
>of new players being able to make proposals (If their first prop fails,
>they're still out of luck unless people donate commodities). Second, it
        Did you not see that clause, or do you not think that it works?

>contributes to the tangle of various kinds of object that there are without
>doing anything to straighten it out. And third, I am drafting a much bigger
        I'm not sure what tangle you're talking about.  We'll only have
three objects.

123/124: I know these are both about games, but I don't think they're the
same proposal.  Each is totally independant of the other (not that you
shouldn't vote FOR both of them:)

125:FOR!! Very nice.

126: FOR
>This just fixes up the Secretarial stuff. I don't really like having 10
>sections which say essentially nothing, so it compacts all of that.
        Agreed.  Each list should have one section at the end devoted to
things found elsewhere.

126(127?): FOR.  There's another clause I'll add if it passes though.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:37:59 -0700 (PDT)

>        Agreed.  Each list should have one section at the end devoted to

Truthfully, I'd rather see the definitions of the secretarial
jobs/responsibilites all moves to hear and leave them seperate.  It makes
the rules easier to read and better organized.  The reason most of those
are blank is that right now those secretaries didn't really have any
documents they maintained or such.  

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]