Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Re: How would I go about becoming a member of MacroNomic?

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jul 98 16:51:45 -0400

>I did check and in fact proposed something that should fix this problem in
>the future.  For the moment however, Luc doesn't actually have a professor
>assigned to him.  I however, have no objection to Lambda being a
>faux-professor to Luc, and I'm sure Luc could and should feel free to ask
>questions of any and all of us.

I will act as his professor until the rules are changed to make it
official.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:08:57 EDT

>I have allocated Luc his 10 acres of vote farms.
>
>I will also offer to give him one of each commodity so that he can begin
>the game in style.
>
>(You will need to acknowledge the trade however Luc)

To quote Rocky Balboa, "Yo."