Subject: [MacroNomic] wot have i got?

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:15:02 +0100

I was wondering if someone could tell me what exactly i own and my loyalty,
because i have lost track of what people have given (traded for nothing in
return) me and the lambda's web site does not seem to be up to date (please
dont consider this as a complaint, i recognise that the website is a favour
to the rest of us and that it can be difficult to keep it up to date all
the time, for the little time i have been a player it has been very useful :)

Thankyou

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/

---

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:35:17 +0100

>I was wondering if someone could tell me what exactly i own and my
loyalty,

Loyalty: 14

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

>the time, for the little time i have been a player it has been very useful :)

Dan, you can find all objects that you currently own at
http://www.nausicaa.net/~jtraub/macro/assets.html

To find the other stuff (including duplicated, but sometimes slightly
outdated info about possessions) you can look at the main ackanomic page
at http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jul 98 18:30:18 -0400

>the time, for the little time i have been a player it has been very useful
:)

Sorry, I forgot to upload it with the last batch of changes. It's up now,
with Cul's info, too. I've also fixed the proposal page to have the correct
numbering, and updated the FAQ.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.