Subject: [MacroNomic] Pause the game?

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jul 98 18:08:33 -0400

I'm wondering whether people want to pause the game until next Saturday or
just want me to leave my positions to someone else. I'm leaving early
tommorow, so I'll have to go on vacation or pause the game today, and if I
go on vacation I'll have to send to whoever takes over the current
preactive props.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 15:14:58 -0700 (PDT)

>go on vacation I'll have to send to whoever takes over the current

I would go for pausing the game personally.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]