Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Ah'll be back...

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jul 98 15:05:06 -0400

>right now I'm Going On Vacation, as per Section 2-0-2.

I think that you are currently the Seargent of the Occupying Force or
whatever it is called, so you need to name a temp for that position before
you can go on vacation.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Jason Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 18:20:41 -0500

>whatever it is called, so you need to name a temp for that position before

JT can have it.

---Philo

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 16:58:18 -0700 (PDT)

>>whatever it is called, so you need to name a temp for that position before

*grin* I don't want it :)  Make the SoCC take it :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]