Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] New Proposals

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jul 98 23:34:22 -0400

>Speaking of which, did the ITA rework pass that made it the SoEcon's job
>to deal with Internomic Trades?  Yes it did (since Lambda has the rules
>and props page updated, I could check).  In that case, I offer the SoEcon
>job to either Lambda or Towsner if they want it.  If neither of the two of
>them want it, I will offer it to whomever wants it. 

Actually, it didn't. It has been the job of the SoE since Prop 76 (June 16)
to deal with IN trades. The big ITA rework failed since Towsner voted FOR,
you voted AGAINST, and everyone else voted LOYAL, which changed to AGAINST.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 00:48:07 -0700 (PDT)

>you voted AGAINST, and everyone else voted LOYAL, which changed to AGAINST.

Well, Towsner agreed to fix it in an upcoming prop anyway :) so I'm not
gonna worry about it for the moment.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]