Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] vacation

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jul 98 18:03:41 -0400

>what exactly are the bounds of acceptable behavior? is this unacceptable?
>was my origional message (am i too presumtious (questionable spelling) in
>asking for a certificate) or are you speaking generally?  If you are then
i
>would like to apologise to anyone i have offended.  Oh, and thanks for the
>certificate, i have mounted it on my wall in the living room.  I takes
>pride of place between my PHD in Quantum Physics and my Victoria Cross :) 

Never mind, it's an in joke. At the graduation this year at our school, the
headmaster declared that the senior class had "Pushed the envelope of
acceptable bahavior", and got many of the students mad (after all, it was
their graduation). This same headmaster has said that "[the student's
education] is not my highest priority", and other such winning quotes, as
well as not giving the student council the power given it by the student
handbook. Henry especially had been fighting this, which is why he's now
making jokes about other incidents of the headmaster.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.