Subject: [MacroNomic] UTC

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jul 98 04:45:50 -0400

<SMALLER><SMALLER><FIXED>What is the time difference between UTC and
Eastern Time? I'd just like to

know so that I know exactly when I'm supposed to do things. By the
way, I

just noticed that the crime of prior knowledge prop was useless, as
I'm now

in the RP and criminal crimes cannot be declared against RP members.
Just

thought I'd point that out.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)

Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/

Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/

Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------

Nihil sub sole novum.

</FIXED></SMALLER></SMALLER>

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:06:20 -0700 (PDT)

On 14 Jul 1998, Brian Campbell wrote:

>What is the time difference between UTC and Eastern Time? I'd just like
>to know so that I know exactly when I'm supposed to do things. By the
>way, I just noticed that the crime of prior knowledge prop was useless,
>as I'm now in the RP and criminal crimes cannot be declared against RP
>members.  Just thought I'd point that out. 

As for the time zone difference, I believe that UTC == GMT (but I could be
wrong) so the time difference between easter and GMT/UTC would be Eastern
+ 4 hours = GMT.

As for the prior knowledge thing, yeah well :)  You won't be in the RP for
ever (probably none of us will :)n

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 11:32:45 +0100

At 04:45 14-07-98 -0400, you wrote:
><SMALLER><SMALLER><FIXED>

??????

>What is the time difference between UTC and
>know so that I know exactly when I'm supposed to do things.

>--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)

i asked that a while ago and nobody would tell me, i think that secretly no
one knows :)

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/