Subject: [MacroNomic] So long

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 22:43:39 -0400

I am going on vacation, leaving all my offices to JT except the SoL
which I leave to Dan.  (Don't worry, nothing's happening).  See you in a
week.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.
		-Logan Pearsall Smith

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 19:48:29 +0100

>which I leave to Dan.  (Don't worry, nothing's happening).  See you in a

oh dear, i'm going on vacation on monday so i will have to leave it to
someone, does anyone want it?

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/