Subject: [MacroNomic] RPG's - A question

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 09:46:58 +0100

Section 7 of the rules states:
"A sub-game may be created through proposal or by submission of a Request
for Popular Game (RPG)."
It then goes on to detail how to submit an RPG. My question is how do you
create a sub-game through proposal? As I understand it, RPG's are
completely seperate from the proposal system. Surely this first line should
read:
"A sub-game may be created by submission of a Request for Popular Game
(RPG)."

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 06:55:04 -0700 (PDT)

>"A sub-game may be created by submission of a Request for Popular Game

No, you could Always create a new rule via proposal.
So the wording is redundant, but I wanted it clear that sub-games could in
fact still be added via proposal.
How would you do it via proposal? you'd do something like

Create a new rule numbered section X-Y titled 'Funky New Game' with the
following text delimited by GAME
GAME
The game of Funky New Game is yadda yadda yadda
GAME
where X-Y is whatever it needed to be to make it a valid descendant of the
sub-games section :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]