Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] OOPS!

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 08:49:08 +0100

>>why am i minus 140???
>    You didn't vote no a bunch of proposals.

You also didn't vote yes a bunch of proposals :->

See the rules, section 3-1, point 4 ("All players who voted NONE on that
proposal will lose ten loyalty points.") There were 14 proposals, and
neither you or Philo had voted in time, so you lose 140 points each. For
you it didn't make much difference cos you only had 9 points to start with.
It pretty much devastated Philo's score though. It happened to me last
round, I lost 50 points cos I forgot to vote.

--
The Kid

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:51:30 +0100

>round, I lost 50 points cos I forgot to vote.

I hate that rule!!!

i think it shud be 5 or something. 

But i can't prepose a change to it as i lack the comodities right now.

>:(

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/