Subject: [MacroNomic] Ah'll be back...

From: Jason Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 09:09:13 -0500

...but right now I'm Going On Vacation, as per Section 2-0-2. I'm really
not having much time left over after work for the remainder of the summer,
but as soon as I leave for college (August 18th) I'm expecting to have a
lot fewer time constraints. I mean, like what is there do do? Go to
classes, or something? Idunno.

Anyway.

I hate to tear myself away from such milestone nomic-evolutionary advances
such as section 7, but I hope to be back by mid-August.

- Philo
(Avid player, Macronomic)
[email-masked] -- http://kyogen.com/pascal/
"[Young lady, ] in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"
   - Homer Simpson

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 12:48:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 11 Jul 1998, Jason Reed wrote:
>..but right now I'm Going On Vacation, as per Section 2-0-2. I'm really

*grin*

>such as section 7, but I hope to be back by mid-August.

Depending on if you want to follow any discussions on the list you might
want to set yourself vacation there. :)  (send mail to
[email-masked] or [email-masked] with 'help' on a
line in the body :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]