Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] vacation

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:07:29 -0400

>i will be on vacation from monday 27th of july to (effectively) 26th
of

>August (there are a few days that i will be back around the first week
in

>August but not long enough for me to do much).  I have no
secretaryships so

>nothing to transfer. When i come back i will have graduated.  Do i get
a

>certificate? :)

I declare Dan to have grduated.  Frankly, Dan has pushed the envelope
on the bounds of acceptable behavior...sorry.  In joke.  Anyway,
congratulations Dan.

/---------------------------------------------------------\

|              <italic>The University of MacroNomic             
</italic>|

|              <italic>and the Revolutionary Party              
</italic>|

|                 <italic>    of MacroNomic                     
</italic>|

|                                                        |

|                      Certify that                      |

|                   <bold>Aidan McLoughlin                  </bold>|

|                    Under the name of                   |

|                          Dan                           |

|                                                        |

|                     Has Graduated                      |

|              The University of MacroNomic              |

|                         With a                         |

|                Bachelor of Newbie Being                |

|                                                        |

|                                                        |

|                                 Henry Towsner          |

|                                                        |

|                                 &#$*)@% @$(^&)@$       |

|                                 ----------------       |

|                                 Secretary of Education |

\--------------------------------------------------------/

-- 

-Henry Towsner

	<<[email-masked]>

	Thank heavens, the sun has gone in, and I don't have to go out and
enjoy it.

		-Logan Pearsall Smith

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 11:51:01 +0100

>on the bounds of acceptable behavior...sorry.  In joke.  Anyway,

what exactly are the bounds of acceptable behavior? is this unacceptable?
was my origional message (am i too presumtious (questionable spelling) in
asking for a certificate) or are you speaking generally?  If you are then i
would like to apologise to anyone i have offended.  Oh, and thanks for the
certificate, i have mounted it on my wall in the living room.  I takes
pride of place between my PHD in Quantum Physics and my Victoria Cross :) 

Dan

ps.  Was that unacceptable? :(

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/