Subject: [MacroNomic] Stats

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 19:27:16 -0400

Some statistics I compiled on the first 104 proposals.  Good luck reading
the tables...

		Total Props     Passed	Failed	Retracted
Props A-20

Philo		8		7	1	0
Henry		8		4	4	0
JT		7		1	6	0
The Kid		1		0	1	0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Props 21-40

Philo		6		6	0	0
Henry		2		1	1	0
JT		4		2	1	1
The Kid		5               1	3	1
Narf		2		1	1	0
Lambda		1		0	0	1
------------------------------------------------------------------
Props 41-60

Henry		11		7	0	4
JT		2		2	0	0
The Kid		1		0	1	0
Narf		2		0	2	0
Lambda		3		2	1	0
Ember		1		0	0	1
------------------------------------------------------------------
Props 61-80

Philo		2		2	0	0
Henry		1		1	0	0
JT		6		5	1	0
The Kid		3		1	2	0
Lambda		5		4	1	0
Ember		3		1	2	0
------------------------------------------------------------------
Props 81-100

Philo		1		1	0	0
Henry		9		2*	0*	3
JT		5		2	1	2
Lambda		4		3	1	0
Dan		1		0	0	1
-----------------------------------------------------------------
	Total	Retracted	Accepted	Acceptance	Indecisiveness
Philo	17	0		16		94%		0%
Henry	31	7		15*		63%		23%
JT	24	3		12		57%		13%
The Kid	10	1		2		22%		10%
Narf	4	0		1		25%		0%
Lambda	13	1		9		75%		8%
Ember	4	1		1		33%		25%
Dan	1	1		0		0%		100%

Commentary:
        That last batch only goes up to prop 100, so JT and Lambda have a
few more.  Also, four of my proposals in the last batch are still being
voted on, so I may surpass Philo on accepted proposals soon.  Indecisiveness
is props. retracted/total props*100, acceptance is props. accepted/props.
accepted+props. rejected*100.
        I looked up which of Philo's proposals ruined his perfect record. It
was his second, proposal 1, the one about a manifesto and the one true
nomic.  Note that the numbers are pretty meaningless for several players,
notable Narf, Ember, and Dan, since they've only submitted a few proposals.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli