Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] vacation

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 12:56:57 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Aidan McLoughlin wrote:
>At 20:07 23-07-98 -0400, you wrote:
>>I declare Dan to have grduated.  Frankly, Dan has pushed the envelope
>>on the bounds of acceptable behavior...sorry.  In joke.  Anyway,
>>congratulations Dan.
>>
>what exactly are the bounds of acceptable behavior? is this unacceptable?
>was my origional message (am i too presumtious (questionable spelling) in
>asking for a certificate) or are you speaking generally?  If you are then i
>would like to apologise to anyone i have offended.  Oh, and thanks for the
>certificate, i have mounted it on my wall in the living room.  I takes
>pride of place between my PHD in Quantum Physics and my Victoria Cross :) 

I think you missed Towsners patented inviso-smiley there Dan :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]