Subject: [MacroNomic] Cleaning out deadwood.

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 21:34:39 -0700 (PDT)

I believe it has been well over 14 days since Narf has made any public
comment or voted.  (at least I don't see anything from him on the
[email-masked] mailing list)

Again, I expect someone will correct me if I am wrong.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Frank Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 10:50:42 +0200

> Again, I expect someone will correct me if I am wrong.

JT, your timing is horrible. Otherwise than that, you're right.
Ember

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 11:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

>JT, your timing is horrible. Otherwise than that, you're right.

Ummm.. why is my timing horrible?

--JT