Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] vacating

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 1998 13:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 25 Jul 1998, Aidan McLoughlin wrote:
>how do i vacate from the mailing list?
>
>I think that someone told someone else that they might want to a while ago
>but i don't remember reading how.

Send mail to [email-masked] with the command 'help' in
the body.

The command you are looking for is 'set vacation'.  Like Listsrv, Listar
has a vacation flag which will stop you from getting email without
actually unsubscribing you from the list.  When you return from vacation,
just send mail with the command 'unset vacation'.

Both of these commands should be sent to [email-masked].

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]