Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] New Proposals

From: "Henry Towsner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 07:56:14 PDT

>Speaking of which, did the ITA rework pass that made it the SoEcon's 
job
>to deal with Internomic Trades?  Yes it did (since Lambda has the rules
>and props page updated, I could check).  In that case, I offer the 
SoEcon
>job to either Lambda or Towsner if they want it.  If neither of the two 
of
>them want it, I will offer it to whomever wants it. 
        Don't give up the position over that.  At the moment all you 
have to
do is reject any trades the 1 other member offers us.  I'll handle that 
for
you and propose making a new Secretary to handle that.

______________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 08:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, Henry Towsner wrote:

>        Don't give up the position over that.  At the moment all you have
>to do is reject any trades the 1 other member offers us.  I'll handle
>that for you and propose making a new Secretary to handle that. 

Okay.. I will keep the position then.  Thanks Towsner.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]