Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Pause the game?

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jul 98 23:13:38 -0400

>On 25 Jul 1998, Brian Campbell wrote:
>>I'm wondering whether people want to pause the game until next Saturday
or
>>just want me to leave my positions to someone else. I'm leaving early
>>tommorow, so I'll have to go on vacation or pause the game today, and if
I
>>go on vacation I'll have to send to whoever takes over the current
>>preactive props.
>
>I would go for pausing the game personally.

Well, since I've heard no objections, and the majority of the RP actively
supports it, I hereby pause the game of MacroNomic. Messages my still be
sent to the mailing list, but all actions taken during the week between
July 25 (inclusive) to August 1 (exclusive) are assumed to take place an
infinitesimal amount of time apart on August 1. All dates are pushed
forward one week, and no player may recieve any bonuses or penelties for
the duration of the week. If I missed anything, it is assumed to occur in
the most logical manner. I'll see you all later! Have fun!

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.