Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Stuff

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Jul 98 00:26:32 -0400

> Sorry I've not been too active lately, got a bit busy at work. Is it
> possible for you to send proposals to the mailing list when they become
> active, and then again with the votes once they're inactive. I have
little
> enough time to read my mail, let alone surf the web. Thanks for your
> warning that you needed my votes, but unfortunately it came too late,
would
> it be possible for you to send a public warning 24 hours in advance to
> remind all those who havn't voted?

Yeah, I'll start doing that. Sorry I warned you too late; I'll start
mailing things out from now on, and warning players farther in advance.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.