Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] vacation

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jul 98 13:59:48 -0400

>>game the week after. (Actually, I just realized that with Towsner and I
on
>                                                                      /\
>                                                                      me
>Shame on you, you should know that.

Yes, I do, but I wasn't paying attention as I typed it. It just one of
those things that you're taught and is quite hard to unlearn. Sort of like
using 'they' as a singular gender neutral pronoun. (Which is why I like the
spivak, since I can just delete the 'th' from almost all of my pronouns to
fix it)

>>vacation, JT will have full veto power over all proposals if we don't
vote
>>on the next batch).
>	We're going to be back in time to vote.

But just barely. However, if we just pause the game, I won't have to deal
with getting a temp for my secretaryships, and then updating the web page
for two weeks worth of props.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.