Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] OOPS!

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 8 Jul 98 20:10:20 -0400

>JT: 297 + 30 = 327
>Philo: 244 - 140 = 104
>Towsner: 216 +40 - 20 = 236
>Lambda: 313(*) + 24 + 30 - 6 = 361
>The Kid: 216 + 27 = 243
>Ember: 74 + 24 = 98
>Dan: 9 - 140 = 0

Actually, I don't think people lost 140. They only lost 120, as I retracted
the other two, and so they don't count. Because of this, Philo has 124, and
can't be ousted by you at 243. You need 5 more points.

>(*) Note that your loyalty was 313, not 316 as you've got on your web
page.

Yes, I noticed that, but as I said I haven't been able to update the web
page recently.

>I have also privately notified myself that I replace Philo as a member of
>the Revolutionary Party, as defined in section 2-2. Lambda could also have
>done this, but I'm sure he'll be the first to say that he didn't really
>want to anyway......

ACK! I forgot to say that in my last message. Too late now I guess, except
that I think that you don't really have enough loyalty to oust Philo, so I
announce it now anyways.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.