Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Ah'll be back...

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jul 98 04:00:04 -0400

>The problem is, that Internomic thus becomes one more nomic that I need to
>pay attention to on the off chance that something occurs and familiarize
>myself with the rules of, etc.  That is time that I would rather spend on
>one of the two nomics (this and Acka) that I'm involved in since time *is*
>a finite commodity :)

Ah, but you don't need to do anything. Since when you join you will be a
non-voting member, there is nothing you will be required to do. And given
how slowly things seem to occur in Internomic, Philo will be back long
before someone gets around to making you a voting member (if at all, since
it requires a vote of the current members and I don't think the idea of
MacroNomic getting three votes will go over well). As the ASfMFA, I have
not had any involvement (besides discussion) since becoming a non-voting
member a month ago, and there is nothing I will need to do until I become a
voting member, which wont happen for a while, and even then I'll only have
to do something if there is a proposal or CFJ, both of which seem pretty
rare since I've joined. So don't worry, there is really nothing you will
have to do.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:00:58 -0700 (PDT)

>rare since I've joined. So don't worry, there is really nothing you will

Regardless, I still do not wish the position.   Please respect this.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]