Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Cleaning out deadwood.

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 5 Jul 98 17:13:26 -0400

>Barring him speaking up or anyone else saying they have heard from him
>since then, his assets are returned to the states except for his
>commodities which find their way to the SoCC.

We really should change that rule, since not having done anything for two
weeks means that a player has really stockpiled on commodities, and it's
unfair that it should got to the SoCC. That's a real advantage that the
SoCC has, unlike the really minor one that the SoT has.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 17:22:57 -0400

>SoCC has, unlike the really minor one that the SoT has.
	He's right.  The excess commodities should just be destroyed.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli