Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Stuff

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 10:20:32 +0100

Lambda,

Mostly agree with your loyalty calculations. Only two differences. Firstly,
for your loyalty score you have added 3*3 for voting loyal three times, yet
according to your own web pages, you only voted loyal twice (i.e. you did
not vote loyal on prop 90). This would mean your loyalty is 313, not 316.
Secondly, you've recorded Dan's loyalty as 9+0=74. I guess that this was
just a typo though!

Loyalty as I rekon stands at:

JT: 297
Philo: 244
Towsner: 216
Lambda: 313
The Kid: 179
Ember: 74
Dan: 9
Narf: 0

Sorry I've not been too active lately, got a bit busy at work. Is it
possible for you to send proposals to the mailing list when they become
active, and then again with the votes once they're inactive. I have little
enough time to read my mail, let alone surf the web. Thanks for your
warning that you needed my votes, but unfortunately it came too late, would
it be possible for you to send a public warning 24 hours in advance to
remind all those who havn't voted?

--
The Kid