Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Ah'll be back...

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jul 98 21:23:23 -0400

>*grin* I don't want it :)  Make the SoCC take it :)

Really, you don't have to do much, as almost nothing is currently happening
in Internomic (at least as far as I can tell). all you need to do is send a
message there stating that you are PNomic's liason, and then do nothing for
a while, since you wont even have to vote (as you wont be a voting member).
And when I say nothing is happening, I really mean it.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

>And when I say nothing is happening, I really mean it.

The problem is, that Internomic thus becomes one more nomic that I need to
pay attention to on the off chance that something occurs and familiarize
myself with the rules of, etc.  That is time that I would rather spend on
one of the two nomics (this and Acka) that I'm involved in since time *is*
a finite commodity :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]