Subject: [MacroNomic] Two liasonships that I wish to give away :)

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

I wish to give (to the first interested player(s)) the following two
titles.
Assistant Secretary for MicroNomic Foreign Affairs
Seargent of the Occupying Force in Command of Foreign Matters

The same player cannot hold both, nor can either be held by the Secretary
of Love.

First request for either of them is welcome to it.

I really do not wish to follow or have to deal with Internomic at all, and
these would require it of me :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 13 Jun 98 20:01:31 -0400

>Seargent of the Occupying Force in Command of Foreign Matters

I'll take Assistant Secretary for MicroNomic Foreign Affairs. I think that
Philo wanted Seargent of the Ocupying Force in Command of Foreign Matters,
so you can dump that on him when he comes back.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.