Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] AKAThe Wiz leaving

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 09:00:07 +0100

>>Sure, I'll swap you my 2 Terms for your 2 Ideas
>
>Hrm.. I actually hope you meant this the other way because you have ideas
>and not terms.

Hah! That's just typical, isn't it. At first I hadn't put in the 'my and
'your', but just before I sent it I thought I'd put them cos I tought it
might be a bit ambiguous. It seems I put them in the wrong way round. Ok,
I'll swap my 2 Ideas for your 2 Terms.

--
The Kid - I did get it right that time, didn't I....?

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 06:43:55 -0700 (PDT)

>I'll swap my 2 Ideas for your 2 Terms.

*grin* I've made mistakes like that.  Regardless. the trade is agreed to
and thus happens.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]