Subject: [MacroNomic] Re: [Macronomic] State mines.

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 19:28:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 23 Jun 1998, Jason Reed wrote:

>Shoot, it's the beginning of a new week, isn't it?

Umm.. yeah.. since we're in UTC :)

>Oh well. I operate the state mines anyway, for an idea.

So noted, and I will do the page update in a short while.
BTW, you sent this to the wrong email address :)  I've replied to the
correct one.  We have at least one player who might not be on the list at
bloomington (Dan/Aidan)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:46:13 -0400

>Oh well. I operate the state mines anyway, for an idea.
	Oh right.  I operate them for a word.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli