Subject: [MacroNomic] AKAThe Wiz leaving

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:28:08 -0700 (PDT)

With his leaving, the 10 Acres of farmland and the mines revert to the
state.
3 words and 3 terms become mine.
I ask that the following CFJ be submitted

CFJ
Statement:
JT recieved 3 Ideas and 3 Words from The Gingham Wearer when
the Gingham Wearer was expelled from the game.

Reasoning:
In the message i sent, I said the following:
>Argh.. I hadn't even noticed that I'd becom SoTrade. I now have the info
>together and will include it at the bottom of this mail.

At this point the assignments of mines and commodities had been done, but
I chose, due to length, to attach the item to the end of the mail instead
of placing it inline.

I then continued:
>I note that I believe it's been greater than 14 days since any of Narf,
>The Gingham Wearer, and AKA The Wiz have made any game action, voted or
>said anything publicaaly, and therefore they should be expelled.

Thus, at the time of my noting the idleness of the players in question, I
had already completed the assignments.
END CFJ

Regardless of the above CFJ, I offer to trade 1 Term or 1 Word for 1 Idea,
and will accept the first 2 such offers I recieve.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]