Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] altering proposals - how many bluddy replys to this e-mail have their been?

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 21 Jun 98 23:38:33 -0400

On Sun, Jun 21, 1998 5:38 PM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>As I said previously, if you do end up retracting yours I will spot you
>the 3 commodities to resubmit a new proposal.

Actually, I can controll the timing so that the proposals that are going to
pass do so, and then one or the other of you retracts your proposal, but
regains the commodities because of proposal 80. Then, and only then, do I
distribute the new proposals. That way, everyone wins.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

>distribute the new proposals. That way, everyone wins.

Yes, you actually could I believe, just by stacking mine first :)
However, I think that's a bit iffy and is a practice I would much rather
see not begun.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]