Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] CFJ

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:49:48 +0100

>The following CFJ has been called by JT, and will be judged by The Kid
>Statement:
>JT recieved 3 Ideas and 3 Words from The Gingham Wearer when
>the Gingham Wearer was expelled from the game.

I judge that to be TRUE, agreeing with JT's reasoning.

(However, as it has just been noted that we all should have had one more of
each commodity each, I would say that neither TGW or The Wiz had these
commodities when  they left (even though they should have) and so JT
doesn't get them.)

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 1998 10:02:36 -0700 (PDT)

>commodities when  they left (even though they should have) and so JT

Eminently reasonable.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]