Subject: [MacroNomic] Asset updates

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:22:35 -0700 (PDT)

The assets page (http://www.nausicaa.net/~jtraub/macro/assets.html) has
been updated with the results of this past weeks voting and with the trade
between Ember and The Kid.

For this past weeks proposals (79-87) the following commodity sets (1 of
each) were awarded for accepted proposals.

JT: 2
Towsner: 2
Lambda: 1

I had forgotten to do this for proposals 69-78 (the proposal which made
the rule which causes this happened before the proposals passed, so they
should have been done at the beginning of last week, but I missed it)

So, for proposals 69-78, the following sets were awarded.
JT: 3
Lambda: 3
Towsner: 1
Philo: 1

The pages reflect all of these commodities now.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]