Subject: [MacroNomic] Re: joining macronomic

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 09:16:36 +0100

We now have a new player:

>according to rule 2:0 i have to notify you of my intent to join (i am
>doing that now) my name (Aidan McLoughlin) and a nickname (Dan) and my
>e-mail address ([email-masked])

Acording to rule section 2-0, you get 10 acres of farmland, but
unfortunately there is currently no way for you to get any mines - you
should have been here last week! I've you havn't already done so, I suggest
you subscribe to the mailing list (I'm afraid the one on the web page is
out of date, you'll need to send mail to [email-masked]
with the command 'subscribe' in
either the subject or the body of the message).

Also, the Secretary of Education (Towsner) will need to assign you a
professor. At the moment we only have one, which limits the choice a bit
:-)

Welcome to the game, and Happy Nomicing!

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:17:50 -0700 (PDT)

>>e-mail address ([email-masked])

Welcome Dan.
As Secratary of Trade, you now have your own 10 acres of farmland.
I also give (from my own personal stock) 1 Word, 1 Term and 1 Idea and
will shortly be proposing something so that new players can actually do
something other than vote loyal.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]