Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Re: joining macronomic

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jun 98 16:39:08 -0400

On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 5:57 AM, Frank Schmidt <[email-masked]>
wrote:
>Do you mean Dan or Aidan? Dan/TheWiz has left, and Aidan/Dan has aloyalty
of
>zero - besides, he wasn't on the official list yet, so I don't think
>that's his fault.

Aidan/Dan. If he hasn't yet subscribed, he'd better soon. I'm already
counting him in the official business of MacroNomic.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:12:13 -0700 (PDT)

>counting him in the official business of MacroNomic.

He is subscribed to the list.  I manually subscribed him after seeing the
mail that he was joining.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]