Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jun 98 16:46:24 -0400

I believe that we each have one more of each kind of proprosal part. The
proposal that created proposal mines said that "For each player, one Idea,
one Word, and one Term are placed under the management of that player." So
really, you didn't have to use the state mines to make a proposal. Just
thought I'd point that out.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

>thought I'd point that out.

You are in fact correct, and my apologies.   Everyone does in fact have
one more of each type of commodity.  (I will reflect this in my records
shortly).

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]