Subject: [MacroNomic] Official MacroNomic Logo

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 98 00:21:33 -0400

I think that we should decide upon/design an official MacroNomic Logo.
Naturally, I'm inclined to favor my logo, of a gavel and quill pen in the
shape and colors of the hammer and sickle; however, I'd like to know what
other people think. To see my logo, go to my MacroNomic page.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:20:14 -0700 (PDT)

>other people think. To see my logo, go to my MacroNomic page.

For amusements sake, folks can look at the header for the page that I came
up with as well.  I actually like your logo though Lambda.  I'm not sure
we need an 'official' one though.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]