Subject: [MacroNomic] [Macronomic] Trading

From: Jason Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 20:14:48 -0500

I would like to trade any quantity up to 3 of Words or Terms for an equal
number of Ideas.
I would like to trade either one of my proposal mines for 4 Acres of Vote Farm.
I would like to trade 5 Words or Terms or any 5-commodity combination
thereof for one Acre of Vote Farm.

That is all.

- Philo
(Avid player, Macronomic)
[email-masked] -- http://kyogen.com/pascal/
"[Young lady, ] in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"
   - Homer Simpson

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 18:59:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Jason Reed wrote:
[trade offers deleted]

Philo,
  When you send mail to the mailing list, it will place the [MacroNomic]
text in the subject for you :)  When you do it yourself you end up with
things like the current subject :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]