Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes 79-86

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 07:18:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998, Aidan McLoughlin wrote:

>At 17:21 23-06-98 +0100, The Kid wrote:
>>
>>79: LOYAL
>>80: LOYAL
>>81: LOYAL
>>83: LOYAL
>>84: LOYAL
>>85: FOR
>>86: FOR
>
>Am i missing something here? I have not recieved any mail regarding these
>proposals so i presume that it has not been sent through the mailing list,
>so how come people are voting before they have seen the proposals?

Dan,
  These are the proposals from last week.  They were sent through the
mailing list.  You should also check (at least once a week after
Wednesday), the web page at http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/
which has all of the current proposals, etc on it.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]