Subject: [MacroNomic] getting the flag

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 20:01:26 +0100

Ok, i've uploaded my falg design (see my earlier e-mail) to the u-net ftp
site.
the address if ftp://ftp.u-net.com.  Both the files are in the uploads
directory, called flag and flyflag, they are not very big and i am not sure
how long they will remain there so please check them out as soon as possible.

	Dan
	  /-------------------------------\
	  | "Bollocks to the rules!"      |
	  | - Jack in 'Lord of The Flies' |
	  |   By William Golding          |
	  \-------------------------------/

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:38:09 -0700 (PDT)

>how long they will remain there so please check them out as soon as possible.

For anyone who is interestd, I have copied these to
http://www.nausicaa.net/~jtraub/macro/aidan/
The files are flyflag.jpg and flag.jpg

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]