Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] votes

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jun 98 16:44:55 -0400

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 3:32 PM, Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]> wrote:
>also i have been having some trouble contacting lambda so i am doing
>everything this way.  I have been getting a "mail delivery failed" e-mail
>back.

What address have you been sending it to? I'm not having any trouble
recieving mail from anyone else, and I got your firt proposal fine. My
address is <[email-masked]>, in case you have it typed wrong. 

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 20:40:28 +0100

>address is <[email-masked]>, in case you have it typed wrong. 

that's the address i have been sending to, i don't know whats wrong.

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/

---

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:31:53 -0400

>that's the address i have been sending to, i don't know whats wrong.
	Brian, don't you have a hotmail address?  Maybe that would work.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli