Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] [Macronomic] Trading

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jun 98 00:46:17 -0400

On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 9:14 PM, Jason Reed <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I would like to trade any quantity up to 3 of Words or Terms for an equal
>number of Ideas.
>I would like to trade either one of my proposal mines for 4 Acres of Vote
Farm.
>I would like to trade 5 Words or Terms or any 5-commodity combination
>thereof for one Acre of Vote Farm.

I will trade you 2 of my Ideas for 2 of your Terms, as well as your Term
mine for 4 of my acres, with an oath (on both sides) that we will trade
back on request for the next 30 days (just in case).

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:51:46 -0700 (PDT)

On 25 Jun 1998, Brian Campbell wrote:
>I will trade you 2 of my Ideas for 2 of your Terms,

This trade has been done on the pages. 

>as well as your Term

I'll wait on the acknowledgment of the oaths before putting this trade on
the page.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]