Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Re: joining macronomic

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 11:04:31 +0100

>>>>according to rule 2:0 i have to notify you of my intent to join (i am
>>>>doing that now) my name (Aidan McLoughlin) and a nickname (Dan) and my
>>>>e-mail address ([email-masked])
>
>Could someone forward me the original of this email? I seem to be missing
>it. Also, if Dan wants to vote he will have to do so real soon.

The original of this message was not mailed to the mailing list, it was
mailed to me directly. I then cc'd it to the mailing list when I replied to
Dan.

--
The Kid

---

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 17 Jun 98 16:34:06 -0400

>mailed to me directly. I then cc'd it to the mailing list when I replied
to

Yeah, I lost the message you sent to the list.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.