Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jun 98 16:54:53 -0400

On Thu, Jun 25, 1998 1:02 AM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>93: FOR - I have one reservation about this and that is that nothing is
>          specified about what happens if the player doesn't agree to take
>          the offices.  However, that's a small thing to fix via proposal,
>          and isn't enough to make me vote against this one.

Then you can't go on vacation :). After all, you always have to have
someone to fill in the secretarial positions, and you can't go on vacation
and just leave the jobs open. Maybe another prop can make the positions go
to the SoCC if no one else agrees to take them.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

>to the SoCC if no one else agrees to take them.

Well, that was my thought for the correct fix for it :)  Since I noticed
the problem, I'll probably make the proposal, but I'll probably wait until
after I know whether this one passed or failed.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]