Subject: [MacroNomic] CFJ

From: Towsner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 18:11:56 -0400

The following CFJ has been called by JT, and will be judged by The Kid
Statement:
JT recieved 3 Ideas and 3 Words from The Gingham Wearer when
the Gingham Wearer was expelled from the game.

Reasoning:
In the message i sent, I said the following:
>Argh.. I hadn't even noticed that I'd becom SoTrade. I now have the info
>together and will include it at the bottom of this mail.

At this point the assignments of mines and commodities had been done, but
I chose, due to length, to attach the item to the end of the mail instead
of placing it inline.

I then continued:
>I note that I believe it's been greater than 14 days since any of Narf,
>The Gingham Wearer, and AKA The Wiz have made any game action, voted or
>said anything publicaaly, and therefore they should be expelled.

Thus, at the time of my noting the idleness of the players in question, I
had already completed the assignments.

--
-Henry Towsner

	<[email-masked]>

	Success is the child of audacity.
		-Benjamin Disraeli