Subject: [MacroNomic] Another proposal

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 19:54:48 -0700 (PDT)

PROPOSAL Secretary of Communication
Create a rule, Section 1-2, titled Secretary of Communication with the
following BREAKER_19 delimited text
BREAKER_19
The Secretary of Communication is responsible for maintaining and updating
the official mailing list.  The Secretary of Communication may change the
address of this mailing list by a public communication.  At the time of
that notification, the new address of the mailing list, which must of
course be a valid email address, shall replace all occurances of
[email-masked] within this rule.

Mail sent to this mailing list, or sent to every player individually (and
verifiably), is the only mail which shall count as Public Communication as
per section 0-2.

The official mailing list is [email-masked].
BREAKER_19
END PROPOSAL

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]