Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:11:22 +0100

>> I think I've got all that right. Anyone feel free to disagree......
>
>  I am leaving macronomic.  NRn has just reached critical mass and become
>interesting.  (JUST, within the past half-hour.) -- it is my intent to
stay on
>the mailing list for a bit.
>  By way of disagreement.

Ok. Have a nice day now.....

--
The Kid - and then there were seven....

---

From: Frank Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 18:53:13 +0200

> >the mailing list for a bit.

I'm staying, although I'm also active in NRn, and part of thatcritical mass.

> Ok. Have a nice day now.....

Maybe we should advertise? You five up there are pretty safe from
getting caught by some newcomers, and I don't mind, as long as my
loyalty keeps growing. Btw, shouldn't I have 25+15=40 loyalty, or
did I lose some?

Ember