Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] AKAThe Wiz leaving

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 17:46:12 +0100

>[CFJ]
Ok, I follow your reasoning, and I'm certainly not going to disagree with
you. Who is SoJ now anyway?

>Regardless of the above CFJ, I offer to trade 1 Term or 1 Word for 1 Idea,
>and will accept the first 2 such offers I recieve.

Sure, I'll swap you my 2 Terms for your 2 Ideas

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:54:29 -0700 (PDT)

>you. Who is SoJ now anyway?

At least according to the web page, SoJustice is henry Towsner.
The reason I submitted the CFJ is to make sure it's clear bcause your
reading of it is certainly reasonable.  

>Sure, I'll swap you my 2 Terms for your 2 Ideas

Done and done.
My proposals shall arrive shortly.

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:58:22 -0700 (PDT)

>Sure, I'll swap you my 2 Terms for your 2 Ideas

Hrm.. I actually hope you meant this the other way because you have ideas
and not terms.

However, as you stated it, this trade didn't occur.

--JT