Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Two liasonships that I wish to give away :)

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 14 Jun 98 14:07:21 -0400

On Sat, Jun 13, 1998 1:39 PM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>I wish to give (to the first interested player(s)) the following two
>titles.
>Assistant Secretary for MicroNomic Foreign Affairs
>Seargent of the Occupying Force in Command of Foreign Matters

I'll take Assistant Secretary for MicroNomic Foreign Affairs. I think that
Philo wanted Seargent of the Ocupying Force in Command of Foreign Matters,
so you can dump that on him when he comes back.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 1998 11:40:37 -0700 (PDT)

>so you can dump that on him when he comes back.

I give the ASfMFA to Lambda.

Anyone know when Philo will return?

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]