Subject: [MacroNomic] new e-mail address

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 06:53:36 +0100

Hi,
  Yesterday, due to the fact that i recieved more e-mail in two days than
in a whole year I decided that a shared e-mail address was no longer
satisfactory.  As you can see from the return address my new address is
[email-masked]
   I can still recieve mail at my old address ([email-masked]) but i
would prefer the use of this one in future.

			Thankyou,

			   Dan
	  /-------------------------------\
	  | "Bollocks to the rules!"      |
	  | - Jack in 'Lord of The Flies' |
	  |   By William Golding          |
	  \-------------------------------/

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 23:07:33 -0700 (PDT)

>would prefer the use of this one in future.

You're address on the mailing has been changed Dan.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]