Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Jun 98 01:14:10 -0400

On Mon, Jun 29, 1998 10:02 PM, Jason Reed <[email-masked]> wrote:
>89: FOR, sure. Although lots of proposals in one message are submitted
>infintesimal times apart, to proposals *pass* in a similar sequence, too?
I
>suspect they ought to...

Well, theoretically they should pass exactly one week after they are
distributed. However, it's a moot point as this has been retracted and
resubmitted in a slightly different form (you'll see tomorow. er... later
today)

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Jason Reed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 20:44:30 -0500

>resubmitted in a slightly different form (you'll see tomorow. er... later
Er, stupid me for not paying attention. I was also thinking as if the
proposals-all-get-resolved-at-a-certain-time-of-the-week prop had already
passed.

- Philo
(Avid player, Macronomic)
[email-masked] -- http://kyogen.com/pascal/
"[Young lady, ] in this house, we obey the laws of thermodynamics!"
   - Homer Simpson