Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] altering proposals

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 01:40:01 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 20 Jun 1998, Aidan McLoughlin wrote:
>I proposal does not confict with anything, as far as i am aware, i tell you
>what, should i show everyone the proposal i proposed, the thing that is
>causing all this grief and let you all decide, firstly if it is worth
>changing, and secondly how it should be changed, and thirdly by what means
>(eg, should i immediately after it is passed propose an ammendment or
>something)?

Go for it :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 15:43:15 +0100

>>(eg, should i immediately after it is passed propose an ammendment or

OK, here is the proposal as sent to the Secretary of Truth:

Create "Section 0-1-0-3: Clarification" with the following SQUARE
BRACKETS-delimited text:

SQUARE BRACKETS
In the text of a proposal any text contained within square brackets is to
be used for clarification of the main body of the proposal only and is not
to be considered an effective part of the proposal. [therefore anything
written inside these brackets does not mean anything regarding the
proposal, so anything could be written here and it would not effect the
proposal, however writing inside square brackets that you intend to join
the rp is publically declaring it and is treason] It may however be used as
evidence of the meaning of the proposal in a CfJ.
SQUARE BRACKETS

Nothing has been changed from what I sent Brian.

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/