Subject: [MacroNomic] Votes 79-86

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 17:21:59 +0100

79: LOYAL
80: LOYAL
81: LOYAL
83: LOYAL
84: LOYAL
85: FOR
86: FOR

--
The Kid

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:21:35 +0100

>86: FOR

Am i missing something here? I have not recieved any mail regarding these
proposals so i presume that it has not been sent through the mailing list,
so how come people are voting before they have seen the proposals?

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/