Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Vacation's over... (votes incl.)

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jun 98 15:22:22 -0400

On Sat, Jun 20, 1998 12:42 AM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>BTW, I didn't mention it earlier Lambda, but I do like the page layout
>that you did as well.  (granted, I'm more partial to my color scheme, but
>hey, that's just me, and besides there is no reason all the pages should
>look the same anyway :)

Actually, I don't really like my color scheme either. The reason it is the
way it is is because I designed the logo, and wanted to make the page
match. However, when designing the logo I put it on a bright red background
and realized later that it was a little too bright for the background of a
web page. I'll work on reducing the brightness a little when I update it on
Tuesday. By the way, Philo said he would like people's
loyalties/secretariships on the webpage. I have already added them, and
will upload the new webpage soon.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.