Subject: [MacroNomic] official macronomic logo/flag

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:35:44 +0100

In response to Brian's mail about an official Macronomic logo that could be
used as a flag, I started to design one.  You should find the file
attached.  It is called flag.jpg.

The e represents the e-mail aspect of Macronomic, the three stars represent
our three beloved leaders, the members of the rp, and red is the standard
colour for communist states.  The white has two possible meanings, choose
the one you believe:
  1.  The white is just to make the flag a little more interesting.

  2.  The white represents light.  Macronomic is the light which leads all
other nomics to the glory of communism and the beuty and freedom it heralds. 

Long live Lenin!!!

This flag is still very much in the experimental design type stage and
please feel totally free to tell me exactly what you think about it.  Even
if you think that it is terrible and should be thrown into a bottomless pit
and forced to suffer eternal damnation at the hands of the capitalist scum.
 or something :).  
When sending me comments please bear in mind that i am most definately not
much of an artist, so i can't do anything really fancy.
I have a picture of the flag flying from a mast (not just straight out, but
actually fluttering in the wind), if anyone wants it just ask and i'll
e-mail it to you.

	    Dan

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
-- Name   : flag.jpg
-- Content: image/jpeg
-- CONTENT REMOVED, NOT PLAINTEXT.

-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------

	  /-------------------------------\
	  | "Bollocks to the rules!"      |
	  | - Jack in 'Lord of The Flies' |
	  |   By William Golding          |
	  \-------------------------------/

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Aidan McLoughlin wrote:
>At 11:05 19-06-98 -0700, you wrote:
>>Aidan,  you might want to consider posting the picture to a web site
>>someplace.
>
>Jt, can you perhaps suggest some sites cos i havent got one of my own.

Two suggestions. If you wnat to build your own site, look into geocities.
While they might not be the best, they are free and 'semi' reliable.
Alternatively, you can mail the jpg to me privately, and I can place it
off of nausicaa.net (under the macronomic stuff I have there) for you.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]