Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] [Macronomic] Trading

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Jun 98 00:32:06 -0400

On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 9:59 PM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Philo,
>  When you send mail to the mailing list, it will place the [MacroNomic]
>text in the subject for you :)  When you do it yourself you end up with
>things like the current subject :)

That's funny, I have been adding [MacroNomic] myself, but I guess it only
puts it there if it isn't there already.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:32:32 -0700 (PDT)

>puts it there if it isn't there already.

It's case sensitive.  It looks for '[MacroNomic]' in that case.  I should
probably fix it to NOT be case sensitive :) (since I maintain the listar
sources, I can do that :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]