Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Trades

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 98 00:03:07 -0400

On Thu, Jun 18, 1998 5:44 PM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>I perform my weekly trade with Towsner which we both agreed to
previously.
>>(1 Idea of his for 1 Word of mine.).  I also offer to Lambda a similar
>>trade. 1 Idea of his a week for 1 Term of mine. Starting this week.
>>(in other words, I'll take the above agreement :)
>
>To clarify, I take the above agreement of an idea a week for a term a
>week, not the one of a term mine for acres. (in case it was unclear).
>Lambda, I'll record these as soon as you ack the agreement.

Sounds good.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

>>Lambda, I'll record these as soon as you ack the agreement.

Okay, so recorded and updated on the page (which is at
http://www.nausicaa.net/~jtraub/macro/assets.html for anyone who forgot).

I also use the State mines to aquire a Term.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]