Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 16:55:51 +0100

>I note that I believe it's been greater than 14 days since any of Narf,
>The Gingham Wearer, and AKA The Wiz have made any game action, voted or
>said anything publicaaly, and therefore they should be expelled.

Sorry, have to disagree with you here. Narf last posted to mailing list on
1st June (9 days ago) and AKAThe Wiz on 28th May (13 days ago) and are not
yet expelled. TGW however has been inactive since 19th May (22 days) and
so, by rule 2-0-0, has ceased to be a player of MacroNomic. As I understand
the wording of the rules, he ceased to be a played as soon as you 'noted it
to the MacroNomic public' and so your later assignment of mines and
commodities to him never happened.

I think I've got all that right. Anyone feel free to disagree......

>An now, without further ado, the current list of managed items.
>I will have a web page up for this information at some point (since I find
>web pages fairly easy to keep up to date :)

D'you want to put this in a place where more than one of us can access
this? I've put a page on on angelfire we could use if you want:
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/macronomic. At the moment I've just copied a
couple of pages across from Philo's site (so most of the links don't work).
If people think it's a good idea to have a site where each Sec can access
it to update the information that they control, then we can keep it.
Otherwise, I'll ditch it.

--
The Kid

---

From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 12:06:37 -0400 (EDT)

> I think I've got all that right. Anyone feel free to disagree......

  I am leaving macronomic.  NRn has just reached critical mass and become
interesting.  (JUST, within the past half-hour.) -- it is my intent to stay on
the mailing list for a bit.
  By way of disagreement.

___Dan_Knapp____The_Mauve_Baron______________________Beep Blip Bonk_______
<[email-masked]><[email-masked]> http://users.bergen.org/~dankna
GCS/M d? s: a---:+++ C++++ U++ !P L+ !E W-- N o K !w !O M+ PS+ PE+++ Y
PGP- !t !5 !X R- tv-- b++++ DI D---- G++>-- e !h !r y
rec.games.int-fiction, rec.arts.int-fiction, ftp.gmd.de/~if-archive
If you don't have anything to say, get off the soapbox.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 09:08:44 -0700 (PDT)

>commodities to him never happened.

Thanks for correcting me on Narf and AKAThe Wiz.  I did however do the
assignments prior to the noting, merely 'included the file below'

>I think I've got all that right. Anyone feel free to disagree......

Only disagreement is on the order of the actions, but, that's trivial.

>Otherwise, I'll ditch it.

I don't think multiple people need to access/update the same information,
and it's easier for me to keep them on machiens that I control/have
local access to which is where I was planning on placing it.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]