Subject: [MacroNomic] Secretary of Membership/Friendship

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jun 98 00:01:44 -0400

I just noticed that even though there has already been a proposal to change
all occurances of "Secretary of Membership" to "Secretary of Friendship".
However, immidiately after this was passed another proposal said that the
"Secretary of Membership" is supposed to do something. So really, we never
got rid of that position, and I don't know who it goes to (JT or The Kid).
Because of this, I screwed up updating the FAQ (when I posted it to the
web). So, I'm wondering if anyone would mind me calling this a "spelling
error" and just fixing it? It would be far easier, cheaper, and faster than
making a proposal.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 09:14:34 +0100

>error" and just fixing it? It would be far easier, cheaper, and faster
than

Well, I'm still assuming that I'm holding the position of SoF, as I was
holding both SoF and SoM at the time they merged. As the title has been
specifically changed by a proposal, I would agree with you that any
reference to SoM should infact be SoF.

--
The Kid

---

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Jun 98 18:45:32 -0400

>reference to SoM should infact be SoF.

Yes, you are still SoF, I just got screwed up on the SoM position. When
objects were added, some proposal or other made objects controlled by the
Secretary of Membership, but tradable objects were controlled by the
Secretary of Economics. That's why I didn't know who the position should go
to.

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.