Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] official macronomic logo/flag

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 11:05:39 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 19 Jun 1998, Aidan McLoughlin wrote:
>In response to Brian's mail about an official Macronomic logo that could be
>used as a flag, I started to design one.  You should find the file
>attached.  It is called flag.jpg.

[snip]

>-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
>-- Name   : flag.jpg
>-- Content: image/jpeg
>-- CONTENT REMOVED, NOT PLAINTEXT.
>
>
>-- Listar MIME Decryption --------------
>

As many of you can see, the mailing list software I use removes
attachments.  In general this is a good thing because sending attachments
over email is really a pain in the ass, especially for people who like to
use simple/small mail reading programs which don't like attachments and
for network bandwidth in general.

Aidan,  you might want to consider posting the picture to a web site
someplace.

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:35:56 +0100

>Aidan,  you might want to consider posting the picture to a web site

Jt, can you perhaps suggest some sites cos i havent got one of my own.
	  /-------------------------------\
	  | "Bollocks to the rules!"      |
	  | - Jack in 'Lord of The Flies' |
	  |   By William Golding          |
	  \-------------------------------/