Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Votes 79-86

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 24 Jun 98 18:47:43 -0400

On Wed, Jun 24, 1998 5:21 AM, Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]> wrote:
>Am i missing something here? I have not recieved any mail regarding these
>proposals so i presume that it has not been sent through the mailing list,
>so how come people are voting before they have seen the proposals?

Your Professor should have told you to check the MacroNomic webpage, at
http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/. This contains all of the
information that I'm supposed to manage, as well as some I'm not. :) You
can find all of the proposals, the current ruleset, and my votes there, as
well as the past CFJs, ERRORs, Papers, player info, a FAQ, links to other
pages, and some past proposals. That's where the logo I was talking about
can be found, too. I update it at least once a week (when all of the
proposals pass or fail and the new ones are distributed), but try to update
the Players page a little more often.

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.