Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] altering proposals - how many bluddy replys to this e-mail have their been?

From: "Andy T Harrison" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:52:03 +0100

>win. I think that my timing idea will work, though, so we should try that.
>It allows you to get your commodities back with only the minimum amount of
>hassle.

No, I agree with JT on this. We should not try to change things by the
order of the proposals. I think that all proposals become inactive
simultaneously. It's easy enough for Dan to retract his proposal (or just
let it fail) and for JT to give him some commodities. As JT has been kind
enough to make this offer, I see no reason for Dan to decline it. (JT might
even think about sharing the loyalty with Dan as well for all the
difference it would make)

--
The Kid

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 07:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

>simultaneously. It's easy enough for Dan to retract his proposal (or just

Actually, the ordering of proposals doesn't matter.  The ordering of when
the current proposals become inactive and when the new ones become active
does.  IE, there is an infinitesimal (or did we actually pass the 24 hour
delay clause?) where the current proposals will have been resolved and the
new proposals will still be preactive.  I misread the first post, but
after re-reading it and realizing that this is what was being suggested, I
certainly don't object to it.

>difference it would make)

Well, since that prop was an RP prop, I shouldn't need too, since I only
get 10 and he can get 3 by voting loyal, so effectively I have shared it
with him (and with everyone else :)  I also didn't write the loyalty
shareing into the rules and loyalty score is not something that can be
manipulated without proposals/rules and I'm not going to retract the prop
to add that line to it :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:12:13 +0100

>to add that line to it :)

I am happy now, I will gladly accept your offer of the commodities Jt, but
i would not expect you to give me any loyalty, you diserve the credit for
your proposal.  I will retract my proposal now.

Thanks

Dan

  /================================================================\
  | Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.  |
  | But on the other hand, you have different fingers. --  :)      |
  \================================================================/