Subject: [MacroNomic] Who's who?

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 98 20:55:54 -0400

OK, I just recieved a proposal from someone, who I thought was Aidan/Dan,
and notified JT of this. However this came from Frank McLoughlin
<[email-masked]>, and in the message about joining Aidan/Dan
specifies that his address is <[email-masked]>. Now he has changed
his address, but in that message he says that his old address was
<[email-masked]>. Who's who here? Is this just a problem with email
aliases?

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: Aidan McLoughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 10:14:09 +0100

><[email-masked]>. Who's who here? Is this just a problem with email

Ok, sorry about that Brian, it was from me, at my old address i had host
based mail, so [email-masked] would have reached me, my default
return address was set by my dad who used the name [email-masked]
Sorry for any confusion.

Dan

	  /-------------------------------\
	  | "Bollocks to the rules!"      |
	  | - Jack in 'Lord of The Flies' |
	  |   By William Golding          |
	  \-------------------------------/