Subject: Re: [MacroNomic] Official MacroNomic Logo

From: "Brian Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: 19 Jun 98 00:39:19 -0400

On Fri, Jun 19, 1998 12:20 AM, JT <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>I think that we should decide upon/design an official MacroNomic Logo.
>>Naturally, I'm inclined to favor my logo, of a gavel and quill pen in the
>>shape and colors of the hammer and sickle; however, I'd like to know what
>>other people think. To see my logo, go to my MacroNomic page.
>
>For amusements sake, folks can look at the header for the page that I came
>up with as well.  I actually like your logo though Lambda.  I'm not sure
>we need an 'official' one though.

Well, I was thinking of a sort of flag; after all, don't most communist
governments have some sort of flag or symbol that represents the communist
system? I don't know, maybe not. And yes, your logo is quite amusing. Maybe
we should have a MacroNomic flag and a MacroNomic letterhead. But with my
document proposal, we could merely make it official by creating a "state
insignia" document as HTML containing all of the various MN symbols. Hey,
and how about symbols of rank? We could have a RP insignia, a separate
insignia for each secretary, etc. I'll have to start working on those. 

--- Brian Campbell (AKA lambda)
Visit my webpage: http://world.std.com/~campbell/Brian/
Visit the Latin Club webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/
Visit the MacroNomic webpage: http://world.std.com/~lambda/macronomic/

----------
Nihil sub sole novum.

---

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 21:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

>insignia for each secretary, etc. I'll have to start working on those. 

I tried that technique over a flag to begin with, and it didn't look good
:)  I think too many graphics would be overkill though.. I prefer to have
quickly loading web pages :)

--JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]