Subject: Re: Seated in Parliament

From: mittnox@y...
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 20:20:50 -0000

>"mittnox" and "sallyvacuum" are seated in Parliament.

Thank you, Your Majesty.

And salutations to the Honorable Messrs. Vacuum and Towsner.

mittnox

---

From: "Aaron J. Cappocchi-Vacuum" <sallyvacuum@y...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

<P> Your Majesty:
<P>&nbsp;&nbsp; I'd like to use my real-world name of
"Cappocchi" as my player name here.&nbsp; 
<P>(Years after the fact, he began to realize that naming an
email address after a female cartoon character was perhaps not
the wisest or least confusing choice.)
<P>&nbsp;
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Dan Marsh &lt;dmarsh3000@h...&gt;</I></B>
wrote: 
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px;
BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<META content=Word.Document name=ProgId>
<META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Generator>
<META content="Microsoft Word 10" name=Originator><LINK
href="cid:filelist.xml@0..." rel=File-List><LINK
href="cid:editdata.mso@0..." rel=Edit-Time-Data>
<STYLE>
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</STYLE>

<STYLE>
<!--
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
{mso-style-parent:"";
margin:0in;
margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:purple;
text-decoration:underline;
text-underline:single;}
p
{mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
margin-right:0in;
mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
margin-left:0in;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
span.EmailStyle17
{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt;
mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-ascii-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-hansi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;
color:windowtext;}
@page Section1
{size:8.5in 11.0in;
margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
mso-header-margin:.5in;
mso-footer-margin:.5in;
mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
{page:Section1;}
-->
</STYLE>

<DIV class=Section1>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Oddly,
although I don’t consider the game as started, I find myself
following the rules.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-family:
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Under
Statute <A
href="http://members.home.com/dmarsh3000/lnomic/current.htm#2.2">2.2</A>,
“</SPAN>A human person who wishes to be seated in Parliament
shall communicate his desire to The King.”<SPAN
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>I think I can interpret
the nature of such communication fairly liberally.<SPAN
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>So, this message serves
to “publ[ish] to all players a statement to that effect,” that
is, that “mittnox” and “sallyvacuum” are seated in
Parliament.<o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt">As in the previous message, I will
consider the game started, and accept bills to place on
Parliament’s Agenda, once there are four MPs.<SPAN
style="mso-spacerun: yes">&nbsp; </SPAN>In the meantime, if any
seated MP wishes to change his “player name,” let me
know.</SPAN></FONT><SPAN style="mso-bidi-font-family:
Arial"><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; mso-bidi-font-family:
Arial"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE:
12pt; mso-no-proof: yes"><IMG id=_x0000_i1025 height=46
src="cid:image001.jpg@0..." width=58
border=0></SPAN><o:p></o:p></FONT></P>
<P class=MsoNormal><FONT face="Times New Roman" size=3><SPAN
style="FONT-SIZE:
12pt"><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></SPAN></FONT></P></DIV><BR><!--
|**|begin egp html banner|**| -->
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR bgColor=#ffffcc>
<TD align=middle><FONT color=#003399 size=-1><B>Yahoo! Groups
Sponsor</B></FONT></TD></TR>
<TR bgColor=#ffffff>
<TD width=470>
<FORM
action=http://rd.yahoo.com/M=201903.1435627.3015748.304267/D=egroupmail/S=1700059196:N/A=590948/R=0/*http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink%3fydomains+merchant-ad:dmad/M=201903.1435627.3015748.304267/D=egroupmail/S=1700059196:N/A=590948/R=1/991425909+http://whois.domains.yahoo.com/domains_wresults.html
method=get><INPUT type=hidden value=1 name=action> <INPUT
type=hidden value=domains name=property> 
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=468 bgColor=#cc0000
border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD><A
href="http://rd.yahoo.com/M=201903.1435627.3015748.304267/D=egroupmail/S=1700059196:N/A=590948/R=2/*http://store.yahoo.com/cgi-bin/clink?ydomains+merchant-ad:dmad/M=201903.1435627.3015748.304267/D=egroupmail/S=1700059196:N/A=590948/R=3/991425909+http://domains.yahoo.com/"><IMG
height=60 alt=""
src="http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/ya/yahoo_domain/batch2/taken_B_01.gif"
width=296 border=0></A></TD>
<TD align=middle>
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 border=0>
<TBODY>
<TR>
<TD><FONT color=#ffffff>www. </FONT><INPUT size=13 value="type
it here" name=name></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD align=middle><INPUT type=submit value="Get your domain!"
name=Submit></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD><IMG height=1 alt=""
src="http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=201903.1435627.3015748.304267/D=egroupmail/S=1700059196:N/A=590948/rand=839540346"
width=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- |**|end egp html
banner|**| --><BR><TT>To unsubscribe from this group, send an
email
to:<BR>[email-masked]<BR><BR></TT><BR><BR><TT>Your
use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms of
Service</A>.</TT> <BR></BLOCKQUOTE>

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 
a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

---

From: dmarsh3000@h...
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 22:33:13 -0000

--- In leg-nomic@y..., "Aaron J. Cappocchi-Vacuum" <sallyvacuum@y...> 
> the wisest or least confusing choice.)

Wow, wacky, the entire message was HTML source. Anyway, I got the 
drift. Who's "Sally Vacuum"? I don't know the cartoon.

DM