Subject: Bill 4

From: "Dan Marsh" <dmarsh3000@h...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 19:01:11 -0400

Here's bill 4 from Ryan Shannon. The entire Agenda will be posted
shortly. Public Opinion is thoroughly apathetic to this bill. The few
citizens who have even read it, don't seem to care much. Initial Public
Opinion: -3

-----Original Message-----
From: ryan_shannon@y... [mailto:ryan_shannon@y...] 

This bill will amend Statute 3.3 in full, to read:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Each statute shall have a Statutory Identifier for reference. No
statute shall be assigned a Statutory Identifier that is identical to
any other statute's Statutory Identifier.

A bill which proposes to create a statute shall specify the
Statutory Identifier for such statute. If a statute is created or
comes to exist which has no Statutory Identifier, The King shall
assign it a Statutory Identifier by publishing a statement to that
effect to all players.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Amend Statute 4.4 in full, to read:
A bill may include one or more proposals to create a statute, repeal
a statute, amend a statute, change the Statutory Identifier of a
statute, or to overturn one or more Rulings of The Court.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Ryan Shannon" <ryan_shannon@y...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 22:46:44 -0600

> citizens who have even read it, don't seem to care much. Initial Public

I can't believe these are the same people who elected me to office! They
specifically said,
"Ryan, as your first act in Parliment we want you to address certain
concerns with statute
3.3. It is *very* important to us."

dern ingrates.

:-)
-Ryan

_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

---

From: sallyvacuum@y...
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:54:53 -0000

I suppose you must be the elected MP representing the Nerd District!
I'm sure your opponent stridently opposed Statutory Identifiers, 
preferring to assign colors and pictures to each law?
:)

Cappocchi