Subject: Re: Trolling for Players

From: mittnox@y...
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 20:22:05 -0000

I've got one lawyer friend, I'll see if he's interested.

mittnox

---

From: mittnox@y...
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2001 12:32:26 -0000

I subscribe to the mailing list for Agora Nomic (though I'm not a 
player) and it has more than 30 players.

Captain Infinity

> I sent a brief message to the players or mailing lists of Nomics 
that
> seem to have recently died, and invited them to join Legislative 
Nomic.
> 
> Surprisingly, several of the alive Nomics have a good 20 players
> (including "Our Nomic" and "The Curvature of the Earth is 
Overwhelmed by
> Local Noise Nomic"), which I haven't seen in a Nomic in a while.
> 
> Anyway, hopefully it pays off.