Subject: Possible Proposal

From: Henry Towsner <htowsner@s...>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:34:40 -0700

Final draft:

Create Statute 2.3, reading:

Each player represents the Party Leader for one Political 
Party. Thanks to perfect party discipline, all members of that 
player's party will vote at that player's direction. Consequently, 
the terms "MP" and "Members of Parliament" refer only to the Party 
Leaders.

Create Statute 2.4, reading:

Each Political Party always has at least one Seat in 
Parliament at all times.

Create Statute 2.2.1, reading:

When a player is first seated in Parliament, a new Political 
Party with ten Seats in Parliament (including the one held personally 
by the player) shall come into existence, with the new player as 
Party Leader.

Amend Statute 4.6 to read, in full:

Upon publication of the Agenda of Parliament as specified by 
statute, all Members of Parliament may vote on each bill so published 
by communicating such vote to The King. After the voting period 
defined by statute has elapsed, The King shall tally all votes 
received on each bill, weighing each vote proportionate to the number 
of Seats in Parliament held by the party of the MP casting the vote, 
and publish the results.

Create a new Political Party for each player, each with then Seats in 
Parliament.
-- 
Henry Towsner <htowsner@s...>

Majority, n.: That quality that distinguishes a crime from a law