Subject: RE: [leg-nomic] Seated in Parliament

From: "Dan Marsh" <dmarsh3000@h...>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 04:08:34 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Dylan Baker [mailto:dbaker@b...] 

Are you still looking for players? I have a number of lawyer friends
and
several friends who work on The Hill who may by interested. 
-------

Indeed, for this type of game you can't have too many players. Invite
away, we'd love to have 'em.

(Well, actually there can be too many. If we had a single discussion
list for all 535 congressmen things could get ugly. Big games tend to
have administrative responsibilities spread around, and a bunch of
discussion lists. I think. In my first Nomic (Ackanomic, ca. 1996) I
broke when there were 100 messages a day on the single discussion list.
(Actually, when I first joined there wasn't even a discussion list: we
had to put each other player in our To: line, each time.) )

Do you wish to remain "dsbakerus"? Or do you want to be Dylan or Dylan
Baker?

DM

---

From: mittnox@y...
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 23:43:06 -0000

> (If anyone's counting, that's ten players so far, and I make 
eleven.)

Yeah, quit bragging.

Mittnox (aka Captain Infinity, Moderator of the 4-man Nomic (which 
is, by the way, at www.geocities.com/mittnox/gods/ (shameless plug))).