Subject: Re: [leg-nomic] Maybe my posts are too anarchic ...

From: "Dan Marsh" <dmarsh3000@h...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:49:43 -0400

>From: miggs_ectomorph@y...
>Subject: [leg-nomic] Maybe my posts are too anarchic ...
>
>... I admit to not remembering all the rules.

'Sok -- even I, your King, who wrote the initial ruleset, have to check the 
rules often. And between times checking the ruleset, I operate under 
sort-of what I remember the rules to be. I refer to my Nomic playing style 
as that of an intellectualy lazy strict constructionist. :-)

I like your God idea, generally, and would welcome the automation of public 
opinion. I would particularly welcome a 'bot which would take care of 
expenditures of political capital to influence public opinion, but such is 
beyond my Web expertise. (It's amazing how quickly one goes from computer 
whiz-kid to computer old-fogey.)
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <jjweston@k...>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 19:03:57 -0700 (PDT)

> whiz-kid to computer old-fogey.)

I have experience with PHP and mySQL databases. I could probably
whip up some web-based automation if needed.