Subject: Question:

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:39:45 -0000

Rule "Surgeon" states that a Dr. performs surgery during his office 
hours. Can he perform surgery NOT during his office hours? Or does 
Martin have to wait a week to get his let fixed?

Feyd

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 13:00:51 -0000

> hours. Can he perform surgery NOT during his office hours?

Hm, I don't think so - if he could perform cures at whim when the 
Rule says they're performed during his Office Hours, it'd also mean 
he could collect his wages at whim throughout the week.

Although the general wording of surgery things is a bit lax - "the 
player may pay the bank 150 cash for the surgeon to cut out the rot" 
almost seems like "pay cash to be cured immediately, wherever you 
are".

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Death to the supernatural one."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 14:24:12 -0000

> almost seems like "pay cash to be cured immediately, wherever you 

Hm, but Office Hours are what pay wages, not performing duties. 
Maybe I just need to update the surgeon so that he CAN perform 
surgery anytime, but MUST perform it during OH?

Feyd