Subject: Proposals - Migraine / Phobias

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:41:18 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Tense, Nervous, Headache

Add a new Disease:-

Migraine (Non-Contagious)
During Office Hours:-

* All Migraine sufferers lose 5 Body Points and 'x' Soul Points.
* All other Players each have an 'x' per cent chance of
contracting a Migraine.

...where 'x' is the number of mailing list messages made since the
end of the previous Office Hours. Each Green Pill a Player takes
has a 50% chance of curing them of this Disease.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Claustrophobia and Agoraphobia

Add two new Diseases:-

Claustrophobia (Psychosis)
Whenever a Rule is repealed, all Players with Claustrophobia lose
5 Soul Points, all Players with Agorophobia gain 5 Soul Points,
and there is a 50% chance of the Rule's original Proposer
contracting Claustrophobia.

If a Player with Claustrophobia contracts Agoraphobia, they are
cured of Claustrophobia.

Agoraphobia (Psychosis)
Whenever a new Rule is enacted, all Players with Agoraphobia lose
5 Soul Points, all Players with Claustrophobia gain 5 Soul Points,
and each Player (other than the Rule's Proposer) has an 'x' per
cent chance of contracting Agoraphobia, where 'x' is the highest
Rule number in the Ruleset.

If a Player with Agoraphobia contracts Claustrophobia, they are
cured of Agoraphobia.

To the Rule "Body and Soul", add the paragraph:-

Body Points and Soul Points have a defined range. If either is less
than zero for any Player, it is set to zero. If either is above 120,
it is set to 120.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Dec 2000 13:48:10 -0500

> has a 50% chance of curing them of this Disease.

ACCEPTED. 1 green pill (and 1 for Kevan's earlier accepted proposal
(and 1 for Feyd's, too (you getting all this, Nurse?)))

> than zero for any Player, it is set to zero. If either is above 120,

ACCEPTED. One more green pill.

-- 
- Doc