Subject: Proposal: PA System

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:30:29 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - PA System

Add a new Rule, "PA System":-

Doc may, at any time, use the PA System to call a member of Staff to
any room inside the hospital, by posting such a message to the
mailing list. Upon doing so, that Staff member is moved directly
to that room, unless they would be unable to reach that room
through normal means.

{ Useful now that Staff have to be in certain places for certain
things, and nice for atmosphere; "*bing-bong* Nurse Airhart to
the Trauma Center, please." }

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 11:05:54 -0500

APPROVED, except I think it's better as an amendment to the Hospital
Rooms rule. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc