Subject: Proposal: Colourful Addiction

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:52:29 -0000

And again. *cough* *cough*

Sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Colourful Addiction

Remove the Disease "Addiction".

Add a new Disease, "Red Addiction":-

The coating of Red Pills contains a slightly addictive colouring
agent. During the Nurse's Office Hours, he or she shall select a
Player who has taken at least two Red Pills since the Nurse's last
Office Hours - that Player has a 10% chance of contracting Red
Addiction.

A Player with Red Addiction may not take any Action that reduces
the number of Red Pills in their possession, except to take a Pill.

During each Nurse's Office Hours, any Player who had Red Addiction
immediately prior to those Office Hours shall lose 'x' Body and
Soul Points, where 'x' is the number of Red Pills remaining in
their possession. If 'x' is zero, the Player loses 10 Body and
Soul, and is cured of this Disease.

Add a new Disease, "Blue Addiction":-

The active ingredient of Blue Pills has been known to have mildly
addictive properties. Blue Addiction is identical to Red Addiction,
but for Blue Pills instead of Red.

Add a new Disease, "Green Addiction":-

The very mild sedative effect of Green Pills can lead to addiction.
Green Addiction is identical to Red Addiction, but for Green Pills
instead of Red.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:45:41 -0800 (PST)

Doh! This proposal will also be ignored since it has an identical
label to another proposal.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 12:50:43 -0500

> And again. *cough* *cough*

IGNORED due to duplicate label.

-- 
- Doc