Subject: Nomic newbie

From: "Ian Muir" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 18:40:46 +0100

I have looked around at the various Nomic sites and I am intrigued by the game structure. When Kevan posted (on MCiOS) that DocNomic was regrouping its forces, I decided to take the plunge. I would like to join in for Round 4. I shall be playing under the nom de nomic of Niimaur (pronounced Ni-eye-more, often shortened to Nim).

Ian

PS Doc, You may recall that I into the Garden Gnomic briefly but it became very quiet there.

Take a peek at http://www.elizian.co.uk

The Yak is baaack at http://www.llamasoft.co.uk

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jun 2002 13:55:12 -0400

"Ian Muir" <[email-masked]> writes:

> When Kevan posted (on MCiOS) that DocNomic was regrouping its
> forces, I decided to take the plunge.

Thanks, K -- I was wondering why two people joined the list in as many
days, after all this time of inactivity. I assume that's where
Zarba's from?

Sounds like we have so far

Kevan
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)
Ian Muir
Zarba

(these are the names I'll enter in the player list when we get going
unless you want me to use something different, in which case let me
know.) 

I'd like a couple more players before going active. 

-- 
- Doc

---

From: Sir Toby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

> unless you want me to use something different, in which case let me

How about just "Jeff Weston" for me. I'm currently using "Sir Toby" on
Agora. I think I used my real name last time I was here anyways...

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)