Subject: Proposal: Limited Super Powers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:59:16 -0800

Amend "Epidemiologist" by striking the phrase "with any disease that
currently exists in the rules" from paragraph 5 and replacing it with "with
any disease that the Epidemiologist is already infected with".

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:33:10 -0000

> any disease that the Epidemiologist is already infected with".

This seems to go against what the Epidemiologist does. Why can he 
give a broken leg if he has one, but not Nasty Cough, even though he 
probably has the germs in his lab.

Therefore, I propose the following:
Amend "Epidemiologist" by striking the phrase "with any disease that
currently exists in the rules" from paragraph 5 and replacing it with:

"with any communicable disease. The Epidemiologist may do this no 
more than twice each office hours."

[[There. It's weaker, but in keeping with a person who primary study 
is communicable diesases, not injuries.]]
Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:19:56 -0500

> any disease that the Epidemiologist is already infected with".

-5 SP.

REJECTED. Feyd's points are valid.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:20:24 -0500

-5 SP.

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:27:23 -0500

(-5 SP, though.)

-- 
- Doc