Subject: Proposal: let's get all a-flyin'

From: "Stefano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 19:21:49 +0100

Proposal «Let's get all a-flyin'»
Enact a new rule with the following text:

"
Due to the extreme violence of the streets, Companies resolved to workaround
the problem of transporting. Their solution was simple and genial:
use Helicopters.

A specialized firm was consulted, and it was therefore clear that all
was needed to use the new system was that:
a) every interested Warehouse has a landing platform on the roof
b) there is at least one Helicopter available.

Since adhering to this project is subjective, each Company will decide
whether to install a platform or not. The operation can be performed
at any moment and costs 20 Plinks; building the Platforms will start
immediately and be instantaneous.
Since everyone more or less will take advantage of the initiative,
the Chopter cost will be divided among all Companies (even if they choose
not to install the platform). The cost amounts to 60 Plinks and will be
divided equally.
The Chopter will be delivered when at least one Company has their platform
built. It will land on the first platform built.

It will be possible to purchase at any moment any more Chopters, their
price being 60 Plinks each. They will land on a random-chosen platform.

Each Chopter has a Location, which is that of the Warehouse supporting the
platform.
When a transport takes place, the Chopter intantaneously takes off, lands on
the selling Warehouse, loads the Units of Goods, takes off again, and lands
on the purchasing Warehouse, where the Goods are unloaded and safely stored.
The Chopter's Location is then updated to the last landing place.
Due to relativistic effects, each Helicopter allows no more than 1 transport
every 3 Duns. If there are any queues the order is decided by Doc.
"

Stefano