Subject: Round 2 ends

From: [email-masked]
Date: 03 Jul 2001 10:48:30 -0400

Round 2 of DocNomic is over. Kevan Davis Cleared Eir Desk and is the
Winner of Round 2.

All NSFRs have been repealed. In addition, I have made by
Proclamation a few amendments:

Rule 0: Clarifies the structure of a Rule and delineating what is a
part of a Rule versus what is information about a Rule. Somewhat
undoes yesterday's proclamation. Also slightly revises the definition
of the Enactment Date.

Rule 2: Allows for involuntary removal of Players.

Rule 7: At start of new round, mandates (1) archival of initial and
final Rulesets and final Gamestate for each Round; (2) removal of
gamestate items not mandated by the FRs; (3) Removal of Inactive
Players.

Information on colors and locations of documents has been removed from
the Gamestate. Jeff Weston and Martin Couchman have been removed from
the player list. Round 3 has begun.

-- 
- Doc