Subject: Proposal: Amendment to Diseases. Adjust addiction.

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 16:14:40 -0800 (PST)

----- Start Proposal Text -----

Amend "Diseases" by striking the following from the addiction
disease: "The first player per message thus helping the Addict fight his
addiction is doing a good deed, and thus gains a soul point. Subsequent
players are just nagging and get nothing." Replace those sentences
with: "The first player per message is a ripe bastard and is only trying
to keep the addict addicted to pills. They lose a soul point for doing
such a bad deed. However, the Pharmacy likes to keep the addict addicted
to their pills, and so will give that player one pill of a color the
player choses. Subsequent players are just nagging and only lose the soul
point."

----- End Proposal Text -----

I read through the addict disease... I just can't see how pointing
out that the addict didn't ask for a pill is a good deed. I do however
like having the pharmacy award those who try to keep the addict
addicted... But, doing so tends to harm the soul... Hence the loss in soul
points.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 10:50:03 -0500

> ----- End Proposal Text -----

APPROVED. 1 green, 1 red.

-- 
- Doc