Subject: Doc's Office Hours

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jan 2001 19:58:47 -0500

Not much left of my OH duties...

(1) Epidemiologist performance review:

Database updates since last DOH. OK.

(2) Blood Bank

This is my fourth Office Hours, so Rule 26 kicks in. Anyone who has
not donated blood yet loses 10 BPs. That'd be Britta, Mark (who is
NOT playing, I'm sure, but that's OK, he'll be dead pretty soon), and
Martin. Yes, I know Martin just got here recently, but Rule 26 makes
no exceptions for new arrivals. And yes, I know Britta's in a coma,
but see my next message.

(3) Nasty Cough?

Britta and Martin have 30% chance of progressing to Nasty Cough:

2 random reals 0 < x < 1:
0.73822021484375
0.392059326171875

Neither gets Nasty Cough.

-- 
- Rich Holmes
Syracuse, NY