Subject: Proposal: Precept Conception

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:21:08 +0100

Proposal - Precept Conception

Reword Rule 1004 (Creating Precepts) to:- 

Any Player, provided they have not done so within the last dun, may 
suggest a new Precept by posting it to the mailing list. Such a Precept 
may only enforce or restrict certain actions on the part of the Players 
who follow the Doctrines which have them. Precepts made in this manner 
may not force or permit players to do anything otherwise illegal. (For 
example, gaining points in a manner unspecified by normal rules.) 

Precepts suggested in this manner shall, if valid, be added to Rule 
1003 by Doc. (They do not become actual Precepts until added to the
Ruleset.)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jun 2002 11:33:11 -0400

> 1003 by Doc. (They do not become actual Precepts until added to the

OK. +10 points to followers of Fundamentalist Cthulhu Worship
(Goateus, Kevan, Stefano, Zarba).

-- 
- Doc