Subject: Proposal: Alternate method of getting "addicted".

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:02:04 -0800 (PST)

----- Start Proposal -----

Amend "Diseases" by striking the first paragraph of the addiction
disease and replacing it with:

The Nurse, during their Office Hours, shall choose the player who has
consumed the most pills (regardles of color) since the Nurse's last
Office Hours to be the "Addict" until the next Nurse's Office Hours. If
there is a tie regarding which player has consumed the most pills, the
Nurse randomly picks a player out of those who have consumed the most.

----- End Proposal -----

Ideally I'd like to see the PDP track how many pills each player
had taken. Until such functionality exists, I guess the Nurse will have to
go through the PDP logs finding out who has consumed the most pills...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 11:11:38 -0500

> go through the PDP logs finding out who has consumed the most pills...

-5 SPs.

REJECTED. I like this proposal, and would be inclined to accept it,
if it weren't way too much work for the Nurse. If the PDP
modification you suggest were made, that'd be a different story.
Maybe you can bribe Kevan.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 09:48:54 -0800 (PST)

> Maybe you can bribe Kevan.

Okay Kevan... What will it take? ;-)