Subject: Proposal: Amend rule 10 with Disease, "Kudosis"

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:30:37 -0000

Add the following disease to rule 10:

Name: Kudosis
Type: Phycosis
Effects/Cure: A player contracts Kudosis if one of their proposals is 
accepted by Doc. Upon contracting Kudosis, the player immediately 
gains 5 Soul points, not to exceed the maximum. If a player with 
Kudosis has a proposal accepted by Doc, the player immediately gains 
7 soul points. 
Cure: If a player contracts Fear of Rejection they are cured of 
Kudosis. Fear of Rejection is also immediately cured without harming 
the patient.

Feyd

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 01:01:38 -0800 (PST)

> Kudosis. Fear of Rejection is also immediately cured without harming 

Seems your cure section makes Fear of Rejection irrelevant since
FoR would be cured immediately after getting FoR. I don't like this at
all...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Jan 2001 15:29:53 -0500

> Kudosis. Fear of Rejection is also immediately cured without harming 

REJECTED. This isn't a disease -- it has no ill effects. It's a perk
by another name.

Feyd has FoR.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 17:11:14 -0000

--- In [email-masked], rsholmes@m... wrote:
> "Feyd " <Nomic1@a...> writes:
> 

> REJECTED. This isn't a disease -- it has no ill effects. It's a 
perk

Because of their good health, whenever an Epidemiologist would 
normally contract any disease, e gets one additional 25% change to 
NOT catch the disease.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Jan 2001 19:37:17 -0500

> normally contract any disease, e gets one additional 25% change to 

Right.

1 random reals 0 < x < 1:
0.485260009765625

Sorry... you still get FoR.

-- 
- Doc