Subject: A guide to good proposals

From: [email-masked]
Date: 06 Jul 2001 17:25:04 -0400

First draft:

<http://web.syr.edu/~rsholmes/games/nomic/docnomic/doc_style.html>

-- 
- Doc

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 00:19:51 -0400 (EDT)

> <http://web.syr.edu/~rsholmes/games/nomic/docnomic/doc_style.html>

3. Spelling counts.

I'm dyslexic. I do, on occasion, run my text through a spell checker, but
sometimes this doesn't do anything but confirm that the word I really
wanted can be misspelled as a word I didn't. I'm particularly bad with
vowels, for whatever reason. I'm only noting this so that should Doc be
at the point where an otherwise acceptable rule is pushed over the edge,
that he might understand that it's not because I care little for spelling
and grammar, but rather that like Mark Twain, you can't trust a man who
can only spell something one way.

John -