Subject: Petition to Zombie Master: Control ZombieMark

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:39:20 -0000

Feyd pays 50 cash
Feyd pays 15 soul
Feyd has a (10 + 15 - 1)*2== 48% chance of taking control of the 
zombie.

Roll made in PDP, results are::: 41% bwaa ha ha ha..

The zombie looks at Martin with renewed interest in his cold, dead, 
eyes.

ZombieMark's soul is not -1 - 1 - 15/2 = -9.

(btw: I will attempt to "Mark" updated in pdp to reflect the facts 
about ZombieMark).

Doc, I also request to become the Zombie Master's Assistant, (just 
because I like the cool title!).

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Feb 2001 12:05:36 -0500

> because I like the cool title!).

You misspelled "Mad Scientist's Assistant". It is not wise to provoke
a Mad Scientist. 

As punishment, I condemn you to serve as the Mad Scientist's Assistant.

-- 
- Dr. F.