Subject: Kevan...ya need pills, do ya?

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:22:46 -0000

And you're the Psyche, eh?

I herby give you 1 of my red pills and request that you counsel me 
about my Agoraphobia.

Feyd

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:28:04 -0600

Concerning this message, um, is it legal? I haven't had time to check the
rules yet. If it is legal, please send a message to the Nurse asking em to
move the pill (I know it was implied, but as the Nurse, I'd like to see a
statement that says something like: "Nurse, please take care of this", just
so I don't do something you didn't intend).

At 04:22 PM 12/21/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Dec 2000 18:04:03 -0500

> I herby give you 1 of my red pills and request that you counsel me 

I don't believe the rules permit you to give Kevan, or anyone else,
one of your pills.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 22:38:19 -0000

Do the rules forbid it? If not, then I believe I have the right to 
do so. As precedent, you allowed me to give 50 Cash to Otis, and the 
rules do not explicitly allow that.

Feyd

--- In [email-masked], rsholmes@m... wrote:
> "Feyd " <Nomic1@a...> writes:
> > I herby give you 1 of my red pills and request that you counsel

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Dec 2000 14:49:41 -0500

> rules do not explicitly allow that.

Actually I didn't allow you to give 50 cash to Otis. I was going to,
but I was waiting to hear from Otis whether he'd accept when Kevan
pointed out that the rules do not permit changing the gamestate except
as provided for in the rules, and the cash holdings of each player is
part of the gamestate.

-- 
- Doc