Subject: Proposal, Renaming, Doctrine action

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 14:41:35 -0400

Proposal "Talk isn't cheap"

Amend the sentence "A Player is Active if and only if e has submitted a 
Proposal or Point of Order within the previous 7 duns." in rule 2 to read "A 
Player is Active if and only if e has sent a message to the mailing list 
within the previous 7 duns."

End proposal.

I'm renaming the doctrine I'm leading to "Jellyfish Plus".

I'm Influencing the World.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 24 Jul 2002 10:08:36 -0400

> within the previous 7 duns."

OK. +15 to Tyrethali; +10 to Hubert, Stefano.

> I'm renaming the doctrine I'm leading to "Jellyfish Plus".

OK. (For the record, the old name was Forty-Two - Jellyfish -
Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.)

> I'm Influencing the World.

Well, Jellyfish Plus is. +110 Flock.

-- 
- Doc