Subject: proposal: amendment to Vaccination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:12:14 -0000

Amend the first sentence to read:

A player may buy a vaccination from the Nurse at a cost of 100 cash 
points.

In the third sentence, change "Office Hours" to "Nurse's Office Hours"

{Would it make sense for it to be administered via the Player Details 
Page? Also, I wonder if 100 cash might be too expensive for the 
vaccine, but it seemed a good round figure that could be adjusted at 
a later date}

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 2001 22:06:36 -0500

> In the third sentence, change "Office Hours" to "Nurse's Office Hours"

-5 SP.

APPROVED. 1 green. Martin no longer has FoR.

> Page? 

Maybe...

> Also, I wonder if 100 cash might be too expensive for the 

I don't see anyone running low on cash yet...

-- 
- Doc