Subject: Proposal: Diarrhoea

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:51:30 -0000

*cough* Oh dear, I forgot about my Bit of a *cough*. I wonder if 
that's Tourettable?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Diarrhoea

Add a new Room, and add a connection to it from the Hospital
Entrance:-

Toilets - Connects to Hospital Entrance
Sparkling hygienic toilet facilities for the use of staff
and patients alike.

Add a new Disease, "Diarrhoea" (Physical):-

A Player with Diarrhoea is entirely at the mercy of their
intestinal whim. Any Player may move a Player with Diarrhoea
to the Toilets, at any time (unless they would be unable to
reach that room through normal means).

If a Player with this Disease has taken no Pills for four
consecutive days, and has had the Disease for more than
four days, it clears up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:44:36 -0800 (PST)

Doh... This proposal will also be ignored, due to it having an
identical label to another proposal.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 17:27:44 -0000

> identical label to another proposal.

What fun. From Rule 3; "If more than one pending proposal has the 
same label, every proposal with that same label will be ignored, 
except for the first one."

Which means that the first one *won't* be ignored, because Rule 3 
takes numerical precedence over Rule 1000 (where the penalties of a 
Bit of a Cough are defined).

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Well, why is there only one of you?"

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 12:50:26 -0500

> *cough* Oh dear, I forgot about my Bit of a *cough*. I wonder if 

IGNORED due to duplicate label.

-- 
- Doc