Subject: Movement: Psychiatric Ward

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:54:29 -0000

I move to the Psychiatric Ward and survey my impressive remote-
controlled Electroshock Therapy machine.

Incidentally, are we allowed to move between rooms which are 
connected by a string of connections (that string in itself being a 
"connection"), or must we tread one room at a time?

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"I'm all at C, going from A to B."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 2001 12:35:44 -0500

> "connection"), or must we tread one room at a time?

As I read it, you can only move from a room to a room connected to
that room, and connectivity is as specified in the rule: If A connects
to B and B connects to C, it does not necessarily follow that A
connects to C.

Otherwise, there'd be little point to specifying these connections,
since it would most often be the case that (almost) anywhere connects
to (almost) anywhere.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:55:00 -0800 (PST)

> to B and B connects to C, it does not necessarily follow that A

That is the way I intended it. I hope my rule made it clear
enough...