Subject: Nurse OH

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 00:11:45 -0600

Jeff wanted to donate blood, but it had been more than 7 days since his
last blood test.

Martin had a successful blood test, negative results.

Communicable disease check:
Mark: Migraine. Glam Rock Shoulder. Agoraphobia. Bit of a Cough. 
Jeff gains Migrane, Bit of a Cough

Jeff, you sorry, poor, mentally instable player, you... JEFF is the addict
for this week (duh!)

Migrane check:
The following players lose 5 body and 14 soul points (oops to myself)
Ottis and Mark
The following players contract a migrane:
Britta would have, but she is in a coma... too bad.
No one does

Martin has the sniffles. There have been 0 messages sent by him, followed
by the following players who each have a 37% chance of contracting the
sniffles:
None

I shall be extending office hours until the end of this coming Sunday (CST)
in case anyone wants blood services, etc (Jeff?).

PDP updated (sorry for the errors, they were all corrected)

Nurse

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 01:26:49 -0800 (PST)

> Jeff wanted to donate blood, but it had been more than 7 days since his

*sigh* It had been more than seven days due to the fact that you
delayed your office hours by a day. In fact, since blood tests and blood
donations can occur *only* during your office hours, we kinda get screwed
in this fashion if you delay your office hours... This is quite
frustrating. I think I'll go fix it.