Subject: Proposal: Let's try this again, but simpler

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:21:38 -0000

Modify NSFRule 1001 by replacing the words "Currently all warehouses 
have" with the words "When a new Player enters the game, their 
Company gets, as a one time action, " to match up with the wording 
for Plinks, and by replacing "containers of dry goods" with "units of 
Trade Goods", and "one container" with "one unit".

Michael
CEO of FnordCo
Bringing the Word to the Masses

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jul 2001 10:38:10 -0400

> Trade Goods", and "one container" with "one unit".

APPROVED. +11 Plinks.

-- 
- Rich Holmes
Syracuse, NY

---

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 17:27:15 -0000

--- In DocNomic@y..., rsholmes@m... wrote:
> "Micheal Thomas" <pope_thomasm@y...> writes:
> 
> > Modify NSFRule 1001 
> > [snip]
> 
> APPROVED. +11 Plinks.

Thank you, muchly. 

Now, I wonder, while I have the most Plinks, should I go ahead and 
try to either a) banish the gangs, or b) move everyone else into the 
Scorpions, so I can see if I can beat Kevan for quickest game win?

Nah, too easy, and would probably be Rejected anyway.

Since this change (hopefully) fixed the forced stasis in the 
warehouses, shall I resubmit the Trading proposal?

MIchael