Subject: Proposal: Amendment to Diseases

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:36:24 -0600

Add the following disease to the list:

The Sniffles (Airborne)
The Sniffles is an annoying little disease that is highly contagious. A
player with this disease has a nagging nasal drip. When contracted the
player is given the pamphlet "101
Ways To Avoid Infection" (which can serve double duty as a tissue in an
emergency).

The next player to send a message to the mailing list after a message from
a player with The Sniffles has a 37% chance of contracting The Sniffles
during the next Nurse's Office Hours.

There is no cure for The Sniffles, but it will dry up and go away during
the Nurse's Office Hours if the infected player requests treatment.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:47:16 -0500

> the Nurse's Office Hours if the infected player requests treatment.

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc