Subject: Proposal: For Your Own Safety

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 11:31:14 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - For Your Own Safety

To the description of The Psychiatric Ward, add:-

The door to the Padded Room has a lock on the outside, and keys are
issued to the Nurse and the Psychiatrist. If the door is locked,
Players may not enter or leave the Padded Room. Any Player present
in the Psychiatric Ward may lock or unlock the door by declaring
this to the mailing list, provided they have a key to it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 11:08:32 -0500

APPROVED. 1 green, 1 red. I will add "Possession of the keys is part
of the Gamestate" to this.

We now have objects to keep track of. Sounds like a PDP update
coming. Not that there's any way to give objects to one another,
yet... 

-- 
- Doc