Subject: Proposal: Trivial Pursuits

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 12:21:45 +0100

Proposal - Trivial Pursuits

{ Killing two birds - providing means for Precepts to be proposed and
judged whilst keeping them 'outside' of normal Proposals, and also
giving a way to propose minor fixes without (a) eating into your
Proposal limit and (b) demanding 10/15-point rewards for them. }

To Rule 3 (Proposals), add a new paragraph (after the first):-

A Proposal may be declared as "Trivial" if its Proposer feels
that it is a minor change to the Ruleset and thus unworthy of
reward or other consequence. Doc may choose to reject a Trivial
Proposal if e feels it to involve more than a trivial change.

In Rule 11 (Manageable Number of Proposals), replace "Proposal" with
"non-Trivial Proposal".

In Rule 1001 (Doctrines), replace "Whenever any Player has one of
their Proposals accepted" with "Whenever a Player has a non-Trivial
Proposal accepted". 

Repeal Rule 1004 (Creating Precepts). 

To Rule 1003 (Precepts), add the paragraph:-

(If a Proposal does nothing other than add a Precept to this
Rule, it may be considered Trivial.)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 10 Jul 2002 09:55:11 -0400

> Rule, it may be considered Trivial.)

OK. +10 to Kevan, +5 to other followers of Fundamentalist Cthulhu
Worship (Goateus, Ian, Stefano, Zarba).

-- 
- Doc