Subject: Proposal: How to Get More Stuff

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 00:35:19 -0000

The following proposal is brought to you by fnordCo, makers of fine 
Illumination.

Create an NSFRule entitled "You Want Some Off This?" with the 
following text:

Players may trade Trade Goods with other Players. An Initiator 
announces what e wishes to give or get, and may state in exchange for 
what. Other Players may respond with offers of their own, through 
private means. When the Initiator has decided whose offer e wishes 
to transact, e announces publicly who e will trade with and what each 
of the two Players will be trading. The other Player must respond 
publicly and affirmatively to that message, within 2 duns. When that 
response is made, then the Initiator will make the modifications to 
the Gamestate through the GNDT.

Players may only trade things they have in their respective 
warehouses. Players may not trade Plinks. The Initiator cannot 
force the other Player to accept a deal. The Initiator does not have 
to accept any offers made. Both Players must exchange at least one 
item each.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Jul 2001 11:06:02 -0400

> to accept any offers made. Both Players must exchange at least one 

REJECTED. Since the previous proposal was rejected, "Trade Goods" is
an undefined concept, and one really can't trade anything anyway since
Rule 1001 does not allow the contents of a warehouse to change.

-- 
- Doc