Subject: Proposal: Amendments to diseases (hypergreenism, and definitions)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:31:19 -0000

Two proposed amendments to Diseases:

============

A) 

Hypergreenism (non-contagious: blood-borne)

Any player who takes five or more green pills in a 24 hour period 
shall contract hypergreenism, from the time they take the fifth pill. 
A sufferer of the disease loses 5 body points immediately, and a 
further 5 body points each time they take a green pill. No blood 
donations may be made, due to the excessive amount of green in the 
circulation.
Hypergreenism may be cured by receiving a transfusion of two 
pints of blood, to reduce levels of green, and taking a blue pill.

=========================
B)

{According to my dictionary, "contagious" means a disease can be 
caught by contact of skin or clothing. Thus, an airborne disease is 
not necessarily a contagious disease, so:}

Paragraph 5 of rule infinity (diseases) shall be amended to read:

Some diseases are communicable. Communicable diseases include the 
following types:
1) Infectious
i)Airborne
2) Contagious. 

3) Non-contagious. Non-contagious diseases include the following 
types:
i)Blood-borne

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 2001 21:59:59 -0500

> Two proposed amendments to Diseases:

-5 SPs. APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc