Subject: Proposal: Always a Penalty for Leaving

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:34:45 -0700 (PDT)

Amend Rule 1002 to read in full as follows:

A player may cease to follow their current Doctrine by announcing
their intention to do so to the mailing list. Any player doing so
has eir current point total reduced by N points, where N is defined
as the player's current point total, divided by 2 and rounded up to
the nearest whole number, with a minimum value of 10. (Other Rules 
may adjust or limit this point loss. This Rule defers to such rules.
Such an adjustment applies to the number of points lost, and not to
the value of N.) The Doctrine that the player is leaving has N
subtracted from its Flock value, where N is defined as above.

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Aug 2002 10:03:07 -0400

> subtracted from its Flock value, where N is defined as above.

OK. +15 Jeff.

-- 
- Doc