Subject: Epidemiologist Office Hours. Error. Request PoO

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:34:13 -0000

Doc,

I was rereading rule 1000 and discovered to my horror that for the 
last 2 office hours I have been doing Airborne Diseases incorrectly. 
Instead of:
"During the Office Hours, for each Airborne Disease, the 
Epidemiologist will select two players at random. There is a 25% 
chance each player will contract the Airborne Disease. "

I have been selecting a random disease and two players randomly. 
That puts us 3 diseases short (currently).

Please assign punishment and remedy as you see fit (blush). I can 
either have an emergency "fixit" OH in which I only compute airborns, 
or we can fix it with the next office hours.

Feyd
Mmuuust havee pill. Thaat's the reeeassson I fffergot.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Jan 2001 17:25:57 -0500

I say forget it, just do it as specified next time...

-- 
- Doc