Subject: Re: [DocNomic] Two things

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 14:50:54 -0400

>OK. +10 for Tyrethali. +5 for other followers of Forty-Two -
>Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found:
>Hubert, Stefano.

Er, being extremist, we'd all get another +5, yes?

>I will take that as a statement of intent to challenge, not as an
>actual challenge, in order to disambiguate application of Rule 1010.
>

That's acceptable, I suppose, although I meant it more in an 
conditional-actual-challenge way. At any rate, I challenge for leadership of 
Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Jul 2002 15:23:57 -0400

> Er, being extremist, we'd all get another +5, yes?

Oh yeah.

> conditional-actual-challenge way. 

That's problematic, since the leader has 1 dun in which to fight
back. But 1 dun from when? From posting of the challenge, but when
is that, when the challenge is conditional? The whole conditional
actions thing skirts legality, but it's usually not problematic; here,
it is.

> At any rate, I challenge for leadership of 

OK.

-- 
- Doc