Subject: Proposal: Brief Peace for the Addict

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:27:40 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

Amend "Diseases" by adding the following paragraph to the
description of Addiction:

The addict can achieve a brief temporary recovery by taking one pill of
each color at one time. After taking the last pill, the player will be
temporarily cured of addiction. However, after one hour, that player will
become addicted again.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:27:05 -0000

> temporarily cured of addiction. However, after one hour, that 
player will

You're just bitter because you can't sell your green pills, and Kevan 
and I are depressing the price on you. <grin>

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:28:03 -0000

> temporarily cured of addiction. However, after one hour, that 
player will

And you didn't ask for a pill! I lose a soul, you lose a soul, and I 
get a purple pill.

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Feb 2001 17:39:19 -0500

> And you didn't ask for a pill! I lose a soul, you lose a soul, and I 

Oh no you don't. That was a proposal.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Feb 2001 17:40:35 -0500

> And you didn't ask for a pill! I lose a soul, you lose a soul, and I 

And anyway, in the PDP you GAVE yourself a SP and didn't alter Jeff's!

Shame!

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:44:44 -0000

--- In DocNomic@y..., rsholmes@m... wrote:
> Nomic1@a... writes:

>Oh no you don't. That was a proposal.
Ouch. silly me!

> And anyway, in the PDP you GAVE yourself a SP and didn't alter 
Jeff's!

But, But, I tried to subtract the points!! I just didn't review the 
PDP afterward. Sorry, wasn't trying to scam (<b> this time </b> :)

Feyd

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:57:45 -0800 (PST)

> And you didn't ask for a pill! I lose a soul, you lose a soul, and I 

Sorry pal... That was a proposal message. I don't have to ask for
a pill in any proposal message. Re-read the addiction disease for more
information. You might wanna be careful. Doc may start imposing fines and
beatings for making PDP changes that are against the rules... (Rule 28,
Paragraph 3)

Got a pill?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 12:20:36 -0500

> temporarily cured of addiction. However, after one hour, that player will

ACCEPTED. 1 blue.

-- 
- Doc