Subject: proposal: Amendment to rule 0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:31:06 -0000

Rule 0 states in sentence 2 that

"Each Rule shall begin with a unique, finite, nonnegative integer 
number and a brief descriptive name."

Rule infinity (Diseases) is in clear breach of this. I propose that 
the sentence be amended to read:

"Each Rule shall begin with a unique, finite, nonnegative integer 
number and a brief descriptive name, with the exception of rule 
infinity (Diseases) which need not begin with a finite number."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 2001 22:01:14 -0500

> infinity (Diseases) which need not begin with a finite number." 

REJECTED on the grounds that this problem has been addressed by
changing Diseases' rule number to a finite one.

Martin (whose FoR was cured by his last proposal) has FoR.

-- 
- Doc