Subject: Point of order: negative pills?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:31:54 -0000

the PDP shows that Feyd now has -1 red pills. Maybe the PDP needs 
tinkering with... in the meantime, Feyd needs to get a red pill from 
somewhere, faster than immediately, to resolve things.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 16:56:00 -0000

> somewhere, faster than immediately, to resolve things.

Doc awarded me one for a proposal, but didn't up the PDP yet. That 
should fix things.

Or you can give me one...

feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jan 2001 12:19:47 -0500

> Doc awarded me one for a proposal, but didn't up the PDP yet. That 

Hmm, thought I did, but it's not logged.

So I gave you two more.

The PDP now shows -3 red pills. WTF??

(That's if you turn off graphics. With graphics on, apparently a
negative pill looks just like a pill.)

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:50:58 -0000

> Doc awarded me one for a proposal, but didn't up the PDP yet. That 

Strange, I thought I'd added some checks to stop people taking Pills 
they didn't have - I'll look into it when I've got a moment.

Although it should be underlined that "The data presented by the PDP 
shall be considered to be a legal record of the relevant aspects of 
the Gamestate", so if the PDP says you don't have any Red Pills, you 
*don't have any Red Pills*, even if you're waiting for the Doc to 
give you some.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Your common sense tells you you can't do that."