Subject: Proposal: Winning Methods

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 18:33:54 -0600

I propose the following rule:

Winning Methods
All methods defining how a player may be named "The Winner of Round 1"
shall be contained within this rule. Any method not thusly listed herein
shall be ignored. Each method must be numbered incrementally starting with
one and have a unique label for clarification.

A player will be named "The Winner of Round 1" by only one of the following
methods:

1. All Diseases, No Pills
- The player has no pills in their possession and is not currently owed
any pills of any color
- The player has had at least one occurance of each disease.

[[DOC: if you don't like the winning method #1, then feel free to remove
it. We can always amend it later. I just think it would be great to have
one location for all winning methods. Note also that I mentioned a player
may win by having only ONE of the methods described in effect at a given
moment to become the winner.]]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Dec 2000 21:08:15 -0500

> moment to become the winner.]]

ACCEPTED with deletion of the specified winning method -- again, too
random and too easy (getting rid of pills is trivial, you just take
them.) 1 yellow pill.

-- 
- Doc