Subject: Proposal: Room to Grow

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 00:38:32 -0000

Add a Not So Fundamental Rule with the following text:

A CEO can purchase another warehouse if e meets the following conditions:

- At least one-quarter (1/4) of the warehouses on the Nomic Dock are
unassigned
- E owns no more than one-quarter (1/4) of the warehouses on the
Nomic Dock

If these conditions are met, then the CEO can purchase the warehouse,
if e has enough plinks to pay the price of a warehouse. Other rules
will define the price of a warehouse.

Michael
fnordCo
We make the world a better place

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Sep 2001 12:35:41 -0400

> will define the price of a warehouse.

ACCEPTED. +11 Plinks.

-- 
- Doc