Subject: Directive: Office Hours

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jan 2001 16:40:28 -0500

Nice work on redistributing the Office Hours.

A few places could use some touching up -- where there are references
to Office Hours but not to *whose* Office Hours. In rules relating to
duties of other officers I'll assume it's their Office Hours.
Otherwise, in the following, I'll assume these refer to my Office
hours. Clarification amendments would be good.

Rule 11:

Any Player may collect their Wages if they have not
already done so since the most recent Office Hours. 

Bit of a Cough (Airborne)

If a Player takes a Green Pill, and also took a Green Pill between the
previous two Office Hours, that Player is cured of this Disease.

Addiction (Psychosis)

Once a week, during Office Hours, the player with the most pills 
(regardless of color) is designated the "Addict" for the upcoming 
week.

... Failure to do
so will cause the addict lose 1 soul point; this failure to do so may
be pointed out by any Player or Doc, at which point the deduction will
be queued as an action for the next Office Hours. 

Migraine (Non-Contagious)

During Office Hours:-

- All Migraine sufferers lose 5 Body Points and x/10 Soul Points. 

- All other Players each have an 'x/10' per cent chance of contracting
a Migraine. 

...where 'x' is the number of mailing list messages made since
the end of the previous Office Hours. 

Nasty Cough (Airborne)

During Office Hours, any Player with A Bit of a Cough has a 30% chance
of that Disease being replaced by Nasty Cough. If a Player would catch
Nasty Cough from another Player, they catch A Bit of a Cough instead.

<dd>Each Green Pill a Player takes has a 30% of curing them of this
Disease.

Glam Rock Shoulder (Physical)

This Disease causes its sufferer to lose 4 Body Points during every
subsequent Office Hours, and can be operated on by Doc or the Nurse
for 350 Cash.

[Forgot to deduct BPs for Mark's Glam Rock Shoulder... I'll get to
that.]

-- 
- Doc