Subject: Proposal: No Scam for the Pharmacist

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:46:27 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

Amend "Hospital Rooms" by striking the last sentence from the
description of Pharmacy and replacing it with: "Although the Pharmacist
does need to be present to buy, sell, and redeem items for themselves,
the Pharmacist does not have to be present for other players to engage in
their own transactions."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Jan 2001 19:15:47 -0500

> the Pharmacist does not have to be present for other players to engage in

APPROVED. 1 yellow.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:16:09 -0800 (PST)

> APPROVED. 1 yellow.

Pharmacy stocks updated: -1 yellow.

Got a pill?