Subject: proposal: With A Vengeance

From: "Stefano Artesi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:50:30 +0200

Hello all, it looks like I've been too inactive lately.

I would like to point out that the Gamestate page seems to be out of date,
since, by Rule 1006, the Leading Doctrine should be the Doctrine with the
greatest Flock, but that title is bestowed upon Fundamentalist Cthulhu
Worship, with a Flock of 736, while Scamsters Anonymous - Jellyfish Plus has
a Flock of 1269.

Secondly, I would like to claim the role of High Priest of my Doctrine,
Scamsters Anonymous- Jellyfish Plus, the post appearing to be vacant
(according to Gamestate).

Then, I would like to submit the following Proposal:
In Rule 1015 (Doctrine Actions), add a new Action to the list:
- Seeking Vengeance: A target Doctrine must be specified for this action.
That Doctrine must have performed within the past two Duns the action of
Stealing from the Doctrine which initiated the action. Doc shall determine,
with equiprobability, if the Vengeance succeeds, in which case 1/15 of the
target Doctrine's Flock (rounded down to the nearest integer) leave the
target Doctrine to join the Doctrine which initiated the action. If the
Vengeance does not succeed, nothing happens.

Stefano

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Aug 2002 10:47:18 -0400

> Worship, with a Flock of 736, while Scamsters Anonymous - Jellyfish Plus has

Given that nothing in the rules actually makes use of the Leading
Doctrine concept, I haven't felt particularly pressed to keep that
asterisk up to date. Anyway, it's easy enough to tell which the
leading doctrine really is.

> (according to Gamestate).

OK.

> Vengeance does not succeed, nothing happens.

OK. +15 Stefano, +10 Hubert, Jeff Weston, Tyrethali.

-- 
- Doc