Subject: Proposal: The Harder They Fall

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 15:33:26 +0100

Proposal - The Harder They Fall

{ Changing the Stealing Action to depend on the size of the target, giving
a useful tool for smaller Doctrines to use against bigger ones - we've
already got two Flock-boosting Actions biased towards the more powerful
Doctrines. }

Reword the "Steal from Others" Action in Rule 1015 to:-

"A target Doctrine must be specified for this action. Persuaded by carefully 
targetted advertising, 1/20 of the target Doctrine's Flock (rounded down to the 
nearest integer) leave the target Doctrine to join the Doctrine which initiated 
the action."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Aug 2002 14:43:24 -0400

> nearest integer) leave the target Doctrine to join the Doctrine which initiated 

OK. +10 Kevan, +5 Goateus, Ian, Nim, Zarba.

-- 
- Doc