Subject: HELP PDP BROKEN

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:19:56 -0000

I tried to "lose" 5 soul points, but the PDP added 5. When I tried 
to lose 10 again, I gained another 10 instead. I now have 20 SP too 
many. Kevan, help!!

Feyd

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 12:56:36 -0800 (PST)

> to lose 10 again, I gained another 10 instead. I now have 20 SP too 

Hmm... I was able to deduct 20 soul points from you Feyd... Not
sure if it was a temporary glitch, or if the PDP just really likes you
today. Anyways, PDP updated, and should show the correct value now.

Got a pill?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:09:54 -0000

--- In DocNomic@y..., "Jeffrey J. Weston" <jjweston@k...> wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 Nomic1@a... wrote:

I do, and I give you 1 green pill. PDP updated. However, I would 
prefer to help you fight this addiction! I will cure you of this 
afflition for 100 cash, just visit the lab and ask for the old 
addiction cure. I'll send a memo there and make sure that it's ready 
for you.

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 22:19:19 -0000

> addiction cure. I'll send a memo there and make sure that it's 
ready 

Oops, can't give you a pill, we're not in the same room. However, 
the offer to heal you of this horrible affliction still stands!

Feyd