Subject: ZombieMark hits Kevan in the shoulder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:15:20 -0000

With is cold, dead hands, ZombieMark lashes out at Kevan, attempting 
to give him Glam Rock Shoulder!! Yikes!

See PDP for news update!!
Feyd

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:33:10 -0000

> to give him Glam Rock Shoulder!! Yikes!

Now now; "Players with icky rot may not attempt to "rough up" other 
players or cause other physical injury."

(But I had Glam Rock Shoulder to begin with, anyway, so don't bother 
curing me of it.)

I run and hide in the Padded Room, regardless.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Vespers done, I glide out to where the coolest shade is apparent."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 10:45:59 -0500

> players or cause other physical injury."

Hmm. "Zombies are not players". But "The new object (the `Zombie')
has all properties of a player except where limited below." Inability
to rough up other Players while having Icky Rot is a property of a
Player, and even if it makes any sense to speak of "limiting one's
inability" (as a double-negative way of speaking of "expanding one's
ability") it's not at all clear that the Zombie rule does so. I'd say
Kevan's moot argument is correct. Feel free to undo the damage you
did to ZombieMark with your attack, Feyd.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 16:03:41 -0000

> players or cause other physical injury."

You are absolutely correct. Read rule 10. "The zombie is not a 
player".
Feyd.

> (But I had Glam Rock Shoulder to begin with, anyway, so don't 
bother 

I know.. just playing <g>.

Feyd