Subject: Proposal: The Morgue

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 17:32:42 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

----- Start Proposal Text -----

Amend "Hospital Rooms" as follows:

Amend the Trauma Center by adding a connection to the Hallway of
Death. Add the following rooms:

Hallway of Death - Connects to Trauma Center and Morgue
This room serves to distance the rest of the hospital from the
Morgue. It is decorated with commemorative plaques of past DocNomic
players.

Morgue - Connets to Hallway of Death
This is where dead players go to, uh, be dead. When a player dies,
they are automatically moved to this room.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Jan 2001 20:37:03 -0500

> they are automatically moved to this room.

-5 SP.

ACCEPTED. I note, however, that living Players cannot enter the
Morgue, and that no one can enter the Hallway of Death. 1 yellow.

FoR cured.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Jan 2001 20:57:56 -0500

Oops, never mind. I misread the connections.

-- 
- Doc