Subject: [DocNomic] Proposal: Blood Test (amended)

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:55:20 -0600

I forgot one sentence below stating that the Nurse performs the Blood Test.

I propose a new rule labeled: Blood Test

Any officer or a player, at their discretion, may arrange for a blood test
to be performed on that player by sending a message to the mailing list.
The message subject must begin with "Blood Test:" followed by the player's
name. The blood test shall be to determine if a player has contracted a
disease and is performed by the Nurse.

A player may only have one blood test for every two Office Hours since
otherwise, they might become too weak to play from lack of blood. Each
blood test removes 3 body points from the player. A player who asks for a
blood test shall lose an additional 2 body points.

There is a X percent chance that the blood test shall show the infection of
a random disease where X is 100 minus the product of the body points
divided by two for that player ( X = 100 - (B.P. / 2 ) ). The
Epidemiologist may call for a blood test for a particular disease, which
increases the likelihood of infection by that disease by 25% (since e knows
what e is talking about).

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Dec 2000 16:00:10 -0500

> what e is talking about).

Oh dear. Since the rules don't provide for amendments to proposals,
this has to be taken as a separate proposal -- also REJECTED. So
that's 5 more soul points.

-- 
- Doc