Subject: proposal: amendment to rule 1 (Office holders)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:13:41 -0000

This provides a bare skeleton for an unfortunate eventuality, for 
which no pill could prepare us. It's far from perfect, but better 
than nothing:

Add the following to the end of rule 1:

In the event that Doc is absent from the game for a period of more 
than three weeks without making arrangements for his return, the 
players may choose a new Doc. They register their preference by 
election, each player having one vote each. The Nurse oversees the 
process, and appoints as the new Doc the player receiving the most 
votes. In the event of a tie, the Nurse may appoint one of those 
receiving the highest number of votes.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 2001 22:09:07 -0500

> receiving the highest number of votes.

APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc