Subject: Proposal : Amendment to Nurse, The Epidemiologist, Therapy Session, and Blood Bank

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:30:36 -0800 (PST)

Amend the second paragraph of "Nurse" by striking the phrase,
"since the most recent Office Hours" and replacing it with "since Doc's
most recent Office Hours".

Amend the second paragraph of "The Epidemiologist" by striking the
phrase "between Office Hours" and replacing it with "between Doc's Office
Hours". Also, amend the fifth paragraph by striking the phrase "Between
Office Hours" and replacing it with "During their Office Hours".

Amend "Therapy Session" by striking the phrase, "During Office
Hours", and replacing it with "During their Office Hours". Also amend it,
by striking the phrase "for a particular office hours" and replacing it
with "for each of the Psychiatrist's Office Hours".

Amend the second paragraph of "Blood Bank" by striking the phrase,
"once per four Office Hours", and replacing it with "once per four of
Doc's Office Hours".

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 2001 21:57:31 -0500

> "once per four Office Hours", and replacing it with "once per four of

APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc