Subject: proposal: amendment to rule 1000 (diseases)

From: "Martin Couchman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:22:29 -0000

Something else that occurs to me.. to the section of rule 1000 
relating to broken legs, add this text:

The person (either surgeon or nurse) who performs an operation to 
cure a broken leg receives no fee if the injury resulted from that 
person attacking another player.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 17:36:25 -0000

> person attacking another player.

Nice fix previously. and this will override the 20% -- this will 
keep the surgeon from breaking other's legs just go make $$ fixing 
them. Is there a problem with this?

---

From: "Martin Couchman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 21:58:22 -0000

> them. Is there a problem with this?

Is there a problem with the surgeon making money from breaking 
people's legs? Yes, there is, so long as I'm not the surgeon. 

I'll go bust at this rate! I think I need to invent a lucrative 
salaried post I can take up; everyone else seems to have one.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:51:10 -0000

> salaried post I can take up; everyone else seems to have one.

Well, the Scichatricst get's a full 1/2 of all fees paid to em, and E 
can ignore you if E want to. I think forcing my player to leave the 
blissful outdoors to enter the confines of the scare, cramped 
hospital just to help someone with a little owie deserves some 
compensation, don't you?

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 22:56:03 -0000

> salaried post I can take up; everyone else seems to have one.

Martin, if you would like, I will give up my post of Epidemiologist 
to you. 

Or if you prefer, Mr. Weston also has two hats, I'm sure you could 
ask him nicely for one of his positions as well.

Feyd

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 18:57:11 -0800 (PST)

> ask him nicely for one of his positions as well.

Hey man... Don't even think of making me give up my Pharmacist
position... I just love being around all these pills! WoooHooo!!! I love
my job! YES!

Got a pill? Please? Just a little green one... Or a bright shiny
yellow one... Hmmm..... Yellow............................

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Feb 2001 11:34:11 -0500

> person attacking another player.

REJECTED, only because I think it should be made more general and
included in the Surgeon rule.

Martin has FoR.

-- 
- Doc