Subject: Operation Jellyfish

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 12:46:18 -0400

I'm passing Leadership of Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not 
Found to Jeff Watson.

I'm quitting Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

I'm creating a Doctrine known as Jellyfish, joining it, and declaring myself 
the Leader of it.

I've giving Jellyfish the precept of Strong-Minded.

I'm proposing a merger between Jellyfish and Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 
/ Doctrine Not Found.

Tally-ho.

_________________________________________________________________
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. 
http://www.hotmail.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jul 2002 13:53:13 -0400

> I'm passing Leadership of Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not 

OK.

> I'm quitting Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

OK. SS-E4/DNF is Open, so no points lost.

> I'm creating a Doctrine known as Jellyfish, joining it, and declaring myself 

OK.

> I've giving Jellyfish the precept of Strong-Minded.

OK.

> I'm proposing a merger between Jellyfish and Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 

OK. Hah!

-- 
- Doc

---

From: Sir Toby <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:53:53 -0700 (PDT)

> I'm passing Leadership of Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not 

Not sure who this Jeff Watson character is... :)

> I'm quitting Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

Seeing as Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found possibly has
no leader, I declare myself the leader.

> I'm proposing a merger between Jellyfish and Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 

As the leader of Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found, I 
accept this proposed merger.

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jul 2002 10:28:06 -0400

> Not sure who this Jeff Watson character is... :)

Hmm, it's a bit late to be getting strict about typoes...

OK.

> accept this proposed merger.

OK. The new doctrine is "Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 /
Doctrine Not Found". Members are Jeff Weston, Tyrethali. Precepts
are Open, Extremism, Strong-Minded. Leader is (1 = Jeff, 2 =
Tyrethali):

1 random int 1 <= x <= 2:
1

Jeff. +20 to Tyrethali, +25 to Jeff.

-- 
- Doc