Subject: Proposal: Amend Rule 19 - Winning Conditions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:39:25 -0000

Add the following paragraphs to the end of Rule 19.

If at any time 1 and only 1 player is not "Dead" (as defined in rule 
11), that player will be declared the "Winner" of round 1.

If at any time 1 and only 1 player has more that 199 pills, more than 
100 health, more than 100 body, more than 10,000 cash, and has no 
diseases, that player shall be declared the "Winner" of round 1.

Feyd

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:58:21 -0800 (PST)

> 11), that player will be declared the "Winner" of round 1.

Don't like a specific rule reference here. What if rule 11 is
repealed and the definition of "Dead" is put in another rule?

> diseases, that player shall be declared the "Winner" of round 1.

What is "health"?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:34:50 -0000

HEY, I'm supposed to be the rules lawyer!!!

--- In [email-masked], "Jeffrey J. Weston" <jjweston@k...> 
> repealed and the definition of "Dead" is put in another rule?

That should have been [[11]], not (11)

> > diseases, that player shall be declared the "Winner" of round 1.
health is body

sigh,
Feyd
anyone have a pill?

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:18:37 -0800 (PST)

> HEY, I'm supposed to be the rules lawyer!!!

Just introducing some friendly competition... ;->

> > > diseases, that player shall be declared the "Winner" of round 1.

If health is body, what is body? Body was already listed,
otherwise I would have already made that assumption... :)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 21:48:45 -0000

> Just introducing some friendly competition... ;->
Hmph. and they wonder why I'm grumpy?

> > > > If at any time 1 and only 1 player has more that 199 pills, 
> > > > 100 health, more than 100 body, more than 10,000 cash, and 
> > > What is "health"?
> > health is body
Um. Erp. hmmm. 
<b>health is soul. </b>
I would give you a purple pill in an effort to make you leave off, 
but I'm an addict and can't <grin>. speaking of which, can I have a 
purple pill?

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jan 2001 22:08:36 -0500

> diseases, that player shall be declared the "Winner" of round 1.

APPROVED. 1 green, 1 red.

-- 
- Doc