Subject: Proposal: Repeal "Proposal Framework"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:03:28 -0000

Hmm, repeal Rule 21 ("Proposal Framework"), since restricting 
Proposals to one per email is - as has been said - an irksome thing, 
and I think we can be relied upon to give Proposal emails significant 
subjects lines without being legally obliged to specify which Rule 
we're amending. (Which means huge subject lines for multiple 
alterations, let alone "reword something throughout the ruleset" 
ones.)

And burying Proposal-ignoring clauses at the bottom of the ruleset 
seems rather unfair anyway. Repeal, I say.

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Cartoon dogs laugh at me."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Dec 2000 16:49:10 -0500

> seems rather unfair anyway. Repeal, I say.

REJECTED.

-- 
- Doc