Subject: Proposal : Amendment to Diseases (Sore Throat)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:22:31 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Sore Throat

{ Reproposal with a less baffling subject line. }

Create a new Disease in Rule 10:-

Sore Throat (Airborne)
If a Player has a Sore Throat, they may only take Blue Pills
(known for their anaesthetic qualities), unless they have taken
a Blue Pill during the past hour, in which case they may take
any Pills.
Every Red Pill a Player takes has a 50% chance of curing them
of Sore Throat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:15:39 -0500

It's not Rule 10 any more, but ACCEPTED. 1 red.

-- 
- Doc