Subject: Proposal: Only Active Players as Officers

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:51:13 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

Amend "Pharmacist" by striking the phrase "A player" from the
first paragraph and replacing it with "An active player".

Amend "Officers" by striking the phrase "a player" from the second
paragraph and replacing it with "an active player".

Amend "Nurse" by striking the phrase "A player" from the first
paragraph and replacing it with "An active player".

Amend "The Epidemiologist" as follows: Rename the rule to
"Epidemiologist". Strike the first sentence from the second
paragraph. Create a new paragraph at the beginning of the rule with the
following text:

An active player shall hold the office of Epidemiologist. The identity of
the Epidemiologist shall be part of the gamestate. 

Amend "Psychiatrist" as follows: Strike the last sentence of the
first paragraph and replace it with: "The Psychiatrist performs his or her
work in the Psychiatric Ward". Create a new paragraph at the beginning of
the rule with the following text:

An active player shall hold the office of Psychiatrist. The identity of
the Psychiatrist shall be part of the gamestate.

Amend "The Surgeon" as follows: Rename the rule to
"Surgeon". Strike the first sentence from the second paragraph. Create a
nwe paragraph at the beginning of the rule with the following text:

An active player shall hold the office of Surgeon . The identity of the
Surgeon shall be part of the gamestate.

Amend "Hospital Building Engineer" by striking the phrase "A
player" from the first paragraph and replacing it with "An active player".

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 12:01:52 -0500

> player" from the first paragraph and replacing it with "An active player".

-5 SP.

APPROVED. 1 green, FoR cured.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 12:56:19 -0500

> paragraph and replacing it with "an active player".

I did likewise to the third paragraph, too.

-- 
- Doc