Subject: SCREW YAHOO.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:34:12 -0000

sigh. This is a mess today!

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:41:13 -0000

> sigh. This is a mess today!

Indeed. If anyone else has had "Yahoo Groups" claiming that cookies 
were disabled in IE when they weren't (thus refusing to retrieve your 
eGroups profile), it seems alright under Netscape. What fun.

Having said that, though, the actual interface looks to have a few 
useful additions to it, being able to view multiple messages at once, 
and having more stuff in the group's "Home" page. Maybe they'll 
finally get around to putting "new messages" counters back on the "My 
Groups" page, at some point...

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"The Global Tetrahedron Conglomerate gains controlling shares of
its final two competitors, Time-WarturABCDisSonylumbiaAT&T
and LockheedZweibSKBank."