Subject: Generic Nomic Data Tracker

From: "kevandavis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 11:52:58 -0000

Hm, the (Fundamental) GNDT Rule seems to have been removed from the
Round Three ruleset when dusting it down for Round Four, yet the
"Points" Rule still makes reference to it. Too much pruning, or
not enough?

The script's moved to http://kevan.org/generic.cgi?nomic=doc,
anyway, and still seems to work alright. I may even get around
to adding proper administrator-login stuff (rather than me having
to hack config files around manually, to add and remove fields) if
we start using it again. 

Kevan

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jun 2002 13:50:59 -0400

and Sir Toby <[email-masked]> writes:

> Just looking over the current rules of the game. I see three instances 
> where rules take precedence over rule 13, but I don't see rule 13. Am I 
> missing something?

Hmm, thank you for proofreading. I'll fix those by Proclamation.

I'll remove the GNDT reference for now. When/if we find we want to
use the GNDT we'll put it back. Probably non-Fundamentally, since the
GNDT becomes fairly useless every time the rules are reset.

-- 
- Doc