Subject: Proposal: Glam Rock Shoulder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:10:58 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Glam Rock Shoulder

{ http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_149894.html }

Create a new Disease in the "Diseases" Rule:-

Glam Rock Shoulder (Physical)
During the first Office Hours of 2001, each Player has a 25%
chance of contracting Glam Rock Shoulder, in the wake of the
Hospital's New Year bash. This Disease causes its sufferer to
lose 4 Body Points during every subsequent Office Hours, and
can be operated on by Doc or the Nurse for 350 Cash.

If no Players have Glam Rock Shoulder, and if the first Office
Hours of 2001 have passed, this Disease shall be removed from
the Ruleset.

To "Diseases", add the paragraph:-

Some Diseases are operable by certain staff, for a given cost.
A Player may request such an operation from a relevant staff
member, if he or she can afford the operation; upon such a
request being publicly acknowledged, the Player is cured of
the Disease and loses Cash equal to the cost.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:41:52 -0000

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Dec 2000 15:07:24 -0500

APPROVED. 1 green, 1 blue, 3 red. A true Addict's proposal!

-- 
- Doc