Subject: Proposal - Diarrhoea

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 12:38:59 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Diarrhoea

Add a new Room, and add a connection to it from the Hospital
Entrance:-

Toilets - Connects to Hospital Entrance
Sparkling hygienic toilet facilities for the use of staff
and patients alike.

Add a new Disease, "Diarrhoea" (Physical):-

A Player with Diarrhoea is entirely at the mercy of their
intestinal whim. Any Player may move a Player with Diarrhoea
to the Toilets, at any time (unless they would be unable to
reach that room through normal means).

If a Player with this Disease has taken no Pills for four
consecutive days, and if they've had the Disease for more
than four days, it clears up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 12:49:05 -0500

IGNORED due to lack of coughage.

-- 
- Doc