Subject: Proposal: There can be only one

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:12:01 -0000

Modify Rule 1003 by replacing the last sentence with the following 
text:

In the event that two or more players have the highest number of 
Plinks, then Sudden Death begins. Sudden Death shall last for a time 
duration equal to 3 of the current Duns (before Sudden Death). Nomic 
play shall continue as dictated by the Rules, with one exception; the 
length of a Dun shall be cut in half (or more if the Doc makes a 
proclamation). After Sudden Death ends, the length of a Dun shall be 
returned to the value it had before Sudden Death.

At the start of Sudden Death, the number of Plinks of all players is 
recorded. At the end of Sudden Death, the number of Plinks of all 
players is recorded again. The two sets of values are compared. The 
player whose quantity of Plinks increased by the greatest percentage, 
from the list of those players that had the highest number of Plinks 
when Sudden Death began, shall be declared the Winner of Round 3.

Michael
fnordCo
Helping ourselves to be the best we can be

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Aug 2001 09:40:34 -0400

> when Sudden Death began, shall be declared the Winner of Round 3.

ACCEPTED. +11 Plinks.

-- 
- Doc