Subject: Proposal: vaccination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:53:16 -0000

{This is my first proposal in my first game, which I make with some 
trepidation. Hello everybody!}

--------------------------------

Proposal for a new rule, "vaccination"

a) A player may buy a vaccination at a cost of 100 cash points. When 
a player has been vaccinated, their chance of contracting a 
communicable disease by any means is reduced by 40% while the vaccine 
is in effect. The effects commence immediately the vaccine has been 
given, and end at the start of the second Office Hours after the 
vaccination is received. 

b) On each occasion that a vaccine is taken, there is a 10% chance of 
an adverse reaction, which manifests itself as a Horrid Rash.

------------------------------

Martin

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:28:17 -0500

> trepidation. Hello everybody!}

Welcome!

ACCEPTED. 1 green, 1 red.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 10:42:09 -0600

Who administers the vaccination? and who's office hours?
couchman, I'll let you make the amendments.

At 11:28 AM 1/12/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:55:35 -0500

Rule 29 enacted.

Phobia check:

Britta, Jeff lose 5 SPs.

Mark gains 5 SPs.

Kevan, Ottis, Mark, and Feyd have an infinite chance of getting
Agoraphobia (sorry, but I'm required to process these proposals in
order!). I take that to mean they all get it. That cures Mark's
C-phobia. 

(Mark is shown as having both A-phobia and C-phobia; the former should
have been cured when he got the latter. Is Mark actually playing, by
the way?)

-- 
- Doc