Subject: Proposal - Quick and Easy Precept Construction

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:45:01 -0400

(This is to allow for certain kinds of Precepts to be made much more 
quickly, while still restricting the more powerful, game-altering kind to be 
made via normal proposal.)

Enact a new rule entitled "Creating Precepts" with the following text:

Any player, provided they have no done so within the last dun, may create a 
new precept by posting it to the mailing list. Precepts made in this manner 
may only enforce or restrict certain actions on the part of the players who 
follow the doctrines which have them. Precepts made in this manner may not 
force or permit players to do anything otherwise illegal. (For example, 
gaining points in a manner unspecified by normal rules.)

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jun 2002 14:37:20 -0400

> gaining points in a manner unspecified by normal rules.)

OK. +10 points for followers of Semantic Solipism: Tyrethali.

-- 
- Doc