Subject: Proposal: amend rule 1000

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 19:44:04 -0000

Update rule 1000 with the following disease(s):

Icky Rot (Physical, communicable): Icky rot is usually caused by 
touching dead things like bodies or corpses. Players with icky rot 
must take 1 blue pill to move or make a proposal. Players with icky 
rot may not attempt to "rough up" other players or cause other 
physical injury. Icky rot has a 60% chance of being cured taking 1 
Yellow, 1 Red, and 1 Green pill. Alternately, the player may pay the 
bank 150 cash for the surgeon to cut out the rot. This surgery is 
95% effective.

A player with Icky rot can attempt to infect another player with icky 
rot by stating, "I attempt to infect <target>". They player must be 
in the same room as the target. The player must pay 4 soul to 
attempt such a mean thing, and has a 20% chance of success.

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Feb 2001 11:34:41 -0500

> attempt such a mean thing, and has a 20% chance of success.

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc