Subject: Proposal: Active Players and Diseases

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 14:03:20 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

Amend "17. Deliberate contagion" by striking the phrase "A
Player" and replacing it with "An active player". Also, amend it by
striking the phrase "another Player" and replacing it with "another active
player".

Amend (currently) "18. The Epidemiologist" by striking the phrase
"infect any player" from the (currently) 4th paragraph and replacing it
with "infect any active player". Also, amend it by striking the phrase
"that any player has" from the (currently) 5th paragraph and replacing it
with "that any active player has".

Amend "23. Blood Test" by striking the first sentence from the
first paragraph and replacing it with "A blood test may be performed on an
active player at the request of that player or any officer."

Amend "29. Vaccination" by striking the phrase "A player may
buy" and replacing it with "An active player may buy".

Amend (currently) "30. The Surgeon" by striking the phrase "Select
one player at random" from action (c.) and replacing it with "Select one
active player at random".

Amend "1000. Diseases" as follows:
Strike the phrase "two random Players" from the second paragraph and
replace it with "two active players at random".

Strike the phrase "two players at random" from the third paragraph and
replace it with "two active players at random".

Strike the phrase "randomly select one player" from the fourth paragraph
and replace it with "select one player at random".

Strike the phrase "the player with the most pills" from the description
Addiction and replace it with "the active player with the most pills".

Strike the phrase "All other Players" from the description of Migraine and
replace it with "All other active players".

In the description of Claustrophobia, strike all occurences of the phrase
"all Players" in the first paragraph and replace them with "all active
players".

In the description of Agoraphobia, strike all occurences of the phrase
"all Players" in the first paragraph and replace them with "all active
players". Also, strike the phrase "each Player" from the first paragraph
and replace it with "each active player".

In the description of Nasty Cough, strike both occurences of the word
"Player" from the second paragaph and replace them with "active player".

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Feb 2001 12:28:44 -0500

> and replace it with "select one player at random".

I'm going to assume this was meant to be "select one active player at
random". 

> "Player" from the second paragaph and replace them with "active player".

APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:59:15 -0800 (PST)

> I'm going to assume this was meant to be "select one active player at

Yeah... Guess a guy can't be perfect... ;-) Thanks for fixing it.