Subject: Proposal: Leadership Challenge

From: "Stefano Artesi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 23:52:46 +0200

Proposal: Leadership Challenge
Enact a new rule with the following text:

"Any non-Leader Player may Challenge the Leader of eir Doctrine if these
conditions occur:
a) e is not following "Laziness Unto Excess"
b) claiming Player's last two Proposals were accepted
c) e has more Points than the current Leader.
Upon posting, the Challenge becomes pending. Any Challenge posted while
there are any pending is ignored. One Dun after posting, the Challenge is
resolved and ceases to be pending. The claiming Player becomes the new
Leader of eir Doctrine if these conditions occur:
a') there were no changes in the Leadership of that Doctrine
b') the claiming Player has still more Points than the challenged
Leader."

Stefano

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jun 2002 11:32:08 -0400

> b') the claiming Player has still more Points than the challenged

OK. +10 points to followers of Fundamentalist Cthulhu Worship
(Goateus, Kevan, Stefano, Zarba).

-- 
- Doc