Subject: Amend rule 16. Nurse

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:13:59 -0000

[[Feyd has taken the necessary pills to heal himself of Icky Rot. No 
blue pill necessary !! ]]

Amend the last paragraph of rule 16. Nurse from:
"The Nurse assists the Doc in running the hospital. As compensation 
for such duties, the Nurse receives three green pills, two soul 
points, and five body points during their office hours. "

to:

The Nurse assists the Doc in running the hospital. As compensation 
for such duties, the Nurse receives one green pill, one soul point, 
and 45 cash during eir office hours. 

[[Balancing the nurse with other Offices. Doc, if you feel this is 
not enough, but the spirit is correct, please proclaim a more 
equitable payment. The current payment schedule is too high. I 
still want to rough er up for not giving me a timely vaccination! 
<grin>]]

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Feb 2001 12:15:36 -0500

> and 45 cash during eir office hours. 

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc