Subject: Going Gung Ho

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:44:55 -0400

I, the leader, creator, and sole member of Semantic Solipism, am giving it 
the precept of Extremism.

Question: Would I need to do a full-fledged Proposal to fix the spelling 
mistake in my Doctrine's name, a Point of Order, a "Please, Doc?", or what?

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Jun 2002 10:46:55 -0400

> the precept of Extremism.

OK.

> mistake in my Doctrine's name, a Point of Order, a "Please, Doc?", or what?

PROCLAMATION: perl -p -e 's/Solipism/Solipsism/g;' doc_gamestate.html

(OK, so actually I'll do it in Emacs.)

-- 
- Doc