Subject: Proposal: Players amendmendment

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:37:50 -0600

I propose the following amendment to rule #2:

Add the following text:
A player may at any time remove themselves from the game by stating their
intent to do so by sending an email to the mailing list. Their name and all
status information shall be removed from the gamestate and any rules where
it might be listed. Their Soul Points, Body Points, and Cash Points shall
be distributed evenly to all Players (remainders shall be thrown away). All
pills shall be immediately transferred to the Player who has the Addiction
disease. If no Player has this disease, then they shall be handed out by
the Nurse to whomever e wishes. No player may rejoin the game within 3
weeks of voluntary removal.

---

From: "Doctroid " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 22:34:37 -0000

> weeks of voluntary removal.

APPROVED. Although removing their name "from the gamestate" seems a
bit extreme, if their name is in the gamestate as having won a
previous round! "From the list of players" would've been better. If
it ever comes to that, I'll probably Proclaim such an amendment...

1 green pill.

-- 
- Doc