Subject: Pending proposals P5-P10

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Dec 2000 11:34:09 -0500

P5 "Body and Soul": ACCEPTED.

P6 "Prescriptions": ACCEPTED.

P7 "Perks": ACCEPTED.

P8 "Impatience": REJECTED. Cute idea, but it makes the developing
theme a little more pervasive than I'd like it to be.

P9 "How are we feeling today": REJECTED. Perhaps I just don't spend
enough time around (medical) doctors, but it seems to me I'd run out
of "doctor's phrases" after about maybe five. Things would start
getting drearily repetitive after that.

P10 "Are you taking your medicine?": REJECTED. It's a good proposal
but needs some clarification. How does a Player take a pill? Do they
have to post a message saying "I'm taking a pill"? Or does Doc
automatically decrement their pill count? (Isn't that a nurse's job?)
Does it have to be any particular day or time? If it's up to the
player, what happens if they don't take a pill? I look forward to a
revised proposal with these questions addressed...

-- 
- Doc