Subject: Could Doc look at my Glam Rock Shoulder problem please?

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:45:20 -0800 (PST)

It's really starting to hurt...

Could I have a red pill? Perhaps it will lessen the pain...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jan 2001 13:19:37 -0500

> It's really starting to hurt...

Hmm.

Rule 1000 says

This Disease ... can be operated on by Doc or the Nurse for 350
Cash.

However, Rule 30 says

The Surgeon is in charge of operations and physical wounds. His
primary duty is to deal with all diseases of type "Injury" or
"Physical".

That looks like a rule conflict to me, in which case Rule 30 has
precedence and the Surgeon should be the one to deal with GRS.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:59:54 -0000

--- In DocNomic@y..., rsholmes@m... wrote:
> "Jeffrey J. Weston" <jjweston@k...> writes:
> 

Of course, neither rule state how the SURGEON can fix this! Jeff, 
the Epidemiologist will patch you up for 150 Cash if you head down to 
his place of business. He will also give you a nice green pill to 
help with the pain....

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:02:27 -0000

Change rule 1000, paragraph "Glam Rock Shoulder" from:

Glam Rock Shoulder (Physical) 
During the first Office Hours of 2001, each Player has a 25% chance 
of contracting Glam Rock Shoulder, in the wake of the Hospital's New 
Year bash. This Disease causes its sufferer to lose 4 Body Points 
during every subsequent Office Hours held by Doc, and can be operated 
on by Doc or the Nurse for 350 Cash. If no Players have Glam Rock 
Shoulder, and if the first office hours of 2001 have passed, this 
Disease shall be removed from the Ruleset. 

to:

Glam Rock Shoulder (Physical) 
This Disease causes its sufferer to lose 4 Body Points during every 
subsequent Office Hours held by the Surgeon, and can be operated on 
by the Surgeon for 350 Cash. If no Players have Glam Rock Shoulder, 
and if the first office hours of 2001 have passed, this Disease shall 
be removed from the Ruleset.

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:40:11 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 29 Jan 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> [snip]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> be removed from the Ruleset. 

Whose first office hours of 2001?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Jan 2001 12:26:44 -0500

> be removed from the Ruleset. 

ACCPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc