Subject: Two things

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:53:22 -0400

Begin proposal "Fun as doctrine names three lines long are...."

Create a new rule, entitled "Renaming Doctrines", which reads:

The Leader of a Doctrine may rename that Doctrine at any time by posting 
their intentions to do so, and the new name, to the mailing list. The new 
name may not be that of any currently existing Doctrine. Changing the name 
has no effect of any currently unresolved actions that might affect the 
Doctrine.

End Proposal.

If this proposal is accepted, I'll be challenging for leadership of 
Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Photos is the easiest way to share and print your photos: 
http://photos.msn.com/support/worldwide.aspx

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Jul 2002 11:22:51 -0400

> has no effect of any currently unresolved actions that might affect the 

OK. +10 for Tyrethali. +5 for other followers of Forty-Two -
Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found:
Hubert, Stefano.

> Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

I will take that as a statement of intent to challenge, not as an
actual challenge, in order to disambiguate application of Rule 1010.

-- 
- Doc