Subject: Proclamations

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Nov 2001 12:09:54 -0500

I make the following Proclamations:

Rule 1: Append "This paragraph takes precedence over Rule 13." to last
paragraph.

Rule 2: Replace first paragraph with:

The list of Players is part of the Gamestate. Doc may not be a
Player.

A person may become a Player by joining the mailing list and
posting notice of their intent to become a Player. This paragraph
takes precedence over Rule 13.

Posting a Proposal or a Point of Order, if it is legal to do so,
shall be considered posting notice of intent.

Rule 3: Append "This paragraph takes precedence over Rule 13." to last
paragraph.

Add Rule 13:
Activity

There is a gamestate item known as DocNomic State, which may take
the values Active or Inactive. DocNomic game activity may take place
only while DocNomic State is Active. Any Proposals or Points of Order
submitted while DocNomic State is Inactive shall be Ignored. No
changes to the Gamestate shall take place while DocNomic State is
Inactive. The This Rule takes precedence over all other Rules except
those that specifically claim precedence over Rule 13.

Modify gamestate: DocNomic State is "Inactive".

-- 
- Doc

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:42:38 -0500 (EST)

You just locked the game forever. ;-)

John -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Nov 2001 11:24:39 -0500

> You just locked the game forever. ;-)

Nope. Rule 3:

Doc may, at any time, modify or remove any existing Rule or enact
new Rules, or modify the Gamestate, by the publication of a
Proclamation. In addition, Doc may, at any time, publish a Directive
calling for Proposals in a certain area. This paragraph takes
precedence over Rule 13.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:07:32 -0500 (EST)

Darn, my logic skills are so Rusty. I'd make a really bad Doc.

John -

On 30 Nov 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>

< john k. lewis > < [email-masked] > < .sig virus 2.4 > < designer >