Subject: Proposal: Amend Rule 29. Vaccination

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:02:36 -0000

Feyd takes a blue pill to stop his skill from peeling off his scabby 
fingers as he pens (will update the PDP as soon as it is up again):

Amend rule 29 from:
"An active player may buy a vaccination from the Nurse at a cost of 
100 cash points. "

To:
"An active player may buy a vaccination at a cost of 100 cash points. 
The player is responsibility for immediately updating the PDP for 
such an action, and determining any side effects (i.e. Horrid Rash). 
The vaccine is considered "given" as soon as the message is sent to 
the mailing list."

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Feb 2001 12:13:29 -0500

> The vaccine is considered "given" as soon as the message is sent to 

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc