Subject: Proposal: Migraine amendment

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:18:23 -0600

I propose the following amendment to the Disease rule.

Add the following text to the Migrane disease:
For every 2 dosages that does not cure the migrane, the dosage is doubled
with the same chance per dosage of a cure.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Dec 2000 16:57:19 -0500

> with the same chance per dosage of a cure.

ACCEPTED. 1 green pill.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Dec 2000 16:58:54 -0500

Hmm, when I gave him 1 more green pill the pill field went back to
normal.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:23:15 -0000

> > with the same chance per dosage of a cure.

Hm, dare I infer that "the dosage" means "the dosage for the Player 
who's taken two failed dosages" rather than literal 
interpretation; "the dosage in the Ruleset" that would affect all 
Players?

And if so, where should we be tracking such data?

K.

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Don't make me use my imagination."