Subject: Epidemiologist OH (the no subject is office hours).

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:41:45 -0000

For every Airborne Disease, 2 players have a 25% chance of catching:

Ottis Catches Nasty Cough
Martin catches Sore Throat
Jeff catches Sniffles (but already has them). [NOTE: If you ask the 
nurse to help your sniffles, e can cure them during es office hours.]

1 player catches a non-airborne:

Kevin catches a Sore Throat.

Disease list updated (Broken Left/Right let)

A request for healing was made by Jeff. he never went to Lab or the 
Epidemiologist. However, the Epidemiologist cannot heal self because 
the request was made.

Wages paid.

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:42:30 -0000

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 15:21:17 -0500

> For every Airborne Disease, 2 players have a 25% chance of catching:
[...]
> Martin catches Sore Throat

Cure KevAN's sore throat, please, and redo the non-airborne thing.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:28:08 -0000

--- In DocNomic@y..., rsholmes@m... wrote:
> Nomic1@a... writes:

Oops, that should be "Horrid Rash".. pdp updated.

---

From: "Jeff Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:30:27 -0000

> nurse to help your sniffles, e can cure them during es office 
hours.]

I think I'll hold onto them a little longer... I'm gonna get EVERYONE 
infected at this rate... ;-)

> Epidemiologist.

Ah... Don't worry about that. You've already done me one favor today.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:45:17 -0000

> infected at this rate... ;-)

Why do you think I got vaccinated? That's much better than being 
E.! Of course, it's not like the sniffles do anything...yet.

> Ah... Don't worry about that. You've already done me one favor 
today.

well, I do what I can.
Feyd