Subject: Proposal: amendment to rule 26 (blood bank) for new players

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:21:51 -0000

To the second paragraph, append the following:

"An exception is made for new players, who do not lose 10 body points 
if they have joined the game within the previous 28 days.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 12:13:28 -0500

> if they have joined the game within the previous 28 days.

-5 SP.

APPROVED, although I think the thought can be incorporated into the
rule more gracefully; I'll reword.

1 green. FoR cured.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 13:03:49 -0500

I have reworded the relevant paragraph as follows:

During Doc's Office Hours, any players, except those who joined the
game within the previous 28 days, who have not donated blood to the
blood bank at least once since the fourth previous Doc's Office
Hours shall lose 10 body points. The players' last date of donation
shall be part of the gamestate.

-- 
- Doc