Subject: Proposal: Solidarity, Reg

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 20:44:40 +0100

Tsk, I forgot to get a Doctrine before I proposed. The Ruleset at the time said 
that "A player who is not following a Doctrine cannot submit proposals", so I 
suppose it just counts as meaningless gibberish (and this can't count 
as "submitting more than one proposal per dun", because the previous wasn't a 
Proposal).

----

Proposal - Solidarity, Reg

Add the following paragraph to Rule 1001:- 

Whenever any Player has one of their Proposals accepted, they and 
all Players who share their Doctrine gain 10 Points.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 17 Jun 2002 10:31:20 -0400

> as "submitting more than one proposal per dun", because the previous wasn't a 

Yep!

> all Players who share their Doctrine gain 10 Points.

ACCEPTED.

-- 
- Doc