Subject: Amendment to rule 27 (trading post)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:46:45 -0000

To this rule, add the sentence: "The players involved in any 
transaction must be in the same room at the time the transaction 
takes place."

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:45:11 -0800 (PST)

> transaction must be in the same room at the time the transaction 

*sigh*

This change was part of my Hospital Rooms proposal... I didn't see
it earlier, else I would raised a point of order about it.

Got a pill?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Jan 2001 12:45:14 -0500

> transaction must be in the same room at the time the transaction 

-5 SPs (FoR).

*sigh*

I could've sworn I made that change while enacting the Hospital Rooms
proposal. But it wasn't there when I checked.

ACCEPTED. 1 green. FoR cured.

-- 
- Doc