Subject: Proposal: Diarrhoea Straits

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:43:42 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Diarrhoea

{ Boring old reproposal, with an added "no more than three
Players in the toilets" clause, for comic and strategic
effect. }

Add a new Room, and add a connection to it from the Hospital
Entrance:-

Toilets - Connects to Hospital Entrance
Sparkling hygienic toilet facilities for the use of staff
and patients alike. A Player may not enter this Room if it
already contains three Players.

Add a new Disease, "Diarrhoea" (Physical):-

A Player with Diarrhoea is entirely at the mercy of their
intestinal whim. Any Player may move a Player with Diarrhoea
to the Toilets, at any time (unless they would be unable to
reach that room through normal means).

If a Player with this Disease has taken no Pills in the past
week, and has had the Disease for more than week, it clears
up by itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Feb 2001 12:16:02 -0500

ACCEPTED. 1 green, 1 red.

-- 
- Doc