Subject: Re: [DocNomic] Proposal: Proposal Framework

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:06:46 -0800

What about proposals that repeal rules? What about enacting, or
amending multiple rules? What about proposals that both enact and amend
rules? I like the idea of restricting proposals to one per message, but the
naming scheme is extremely lacking.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

Feyd wrote:

Keven's last list-o-proposals is too confusing.

I propose the following rule: "Proposal Framework"
----TEXT---------------
There may be only one proposal per message. If more then one
proposal is made in a message, all proposals in the message are
ignored.

If the proposal is for a new rule, the subject line must include the
text, "Proposal:" followed by the text name of the new rule.

If the proposal is an amendment, the subject line must include the
text "Proposal: Amendment to" follwed by the title of the rule to be
amended.

If these guidelines are not followed then the proposal is ignored.
Minor variation in spacing and spelling will be accepted as long as
the general format is followed.

-----/TEXT-------------

This may be a bit too tight, but it will make searching the archives
for Proposals and/or amendments MUCH easier.

Note to doc: I Lose 5 soul points for this proposal.

Feyd

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]