Subject: Nurse!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Dec 2000 12:29:32 -0500

Selecting a player at random, I nominate Ottis Airhart to act as Nurse
under Rule 14. If Ottis accepts, the transfer of office will take
place immediately.

(Small defect in Rule 14: as enacted, it allows Doc to appoint another
person to be Nurse once, but fails to say anything about transferring
that office ever again. Well, we'll burn that bridge when we get to
it.) 

-- 
- Doc

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 11:34:51 -0600

THANKS!!!! I appreciate it! Well, now let's see what I can do about this...

(I Accept, by the way).

At 12:29 PM 12/13/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Dec 2000 13:29:35 -0500

OK -- gamestate updated accordingly. (Thanks! Doc's real busy right
now...) 

-- 
- Doc