Subject: Request take green pill for migrane (MORE)

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:10:30 -0000

Is the script the way to do this now? If so, why don't we make it a 
rule?

Feyd

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 23:14:28 -0600

No... the Nurse still administers the pills... which I think is appropriate
since it keeps one person for accountability.

One green pill for Feyd... but a 78 doesn't cure it. Sorry Feyd, you have a
NASTY headache. Hmmm, that sounds like a good disease. Anyway... minus one
green pill for Feyd, and plus one body point for Feyd for taking the green
pill.

At 11:10 PM 12/28/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>