Subject: Proposal: Amendment to Diseases

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:16:54 -0600

Make the following changes to the Migrane disease from:

During Office Hours:- 
- All Migraine sufferers lose 5 Body Points and x/10 Soul Points. 
- All other Players each have an 'x/10' per cent chance of contracting 
a Migraine. 
...where 'x' is the number of mailing list messages made since 
the end of the previous Office Hours. 

to:

During the Nurse's Office Hours:- 
- All Migraine sufferers lose 5 Body Points and x/10 Soul Points. 
- All other Players each have an 'x/10' per cent chance of contracting 
a Migraine. 
...where 'x' is the number of mailing list messages made since 
the end of the previous Nurse's Office Hours.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:43:42 -0500

> the end of the previous Nurse's Office Hours. 

ACCEPTED.

-- 
- Doc