Subject: Proposals: Sheets of Paper and pencils for proposals

From: "Britta Koch" <[email-masked]>
Date: 11 Jun 2001 18:27:01 CEST

Amend Rule 2:

Replace the first sentence with:

A person becomes a Player by stating their intention to do so on the
official mailing list. They will then receive a pencil and 5 sheets of
blank paper.

Create a new NSF Rule: Write on blank paper, please!

Only a player who owns a blank sheet of paper and a pencil can create a
proposal. 

If this rule is created, take the following action:

Every player receives a pencil and 5 pieces of paper.

Create a new NSF rule: Pencil stubs

A pencil can only be used for writing on 50 pieces of paper. After
that, it turns into a pencil stub which cannot be used for writing on
paper.

Create a new NSF Rule: Doodling

If a player has not officially used a piece of paper in 10 duns, but
has been posting on the official mailing list, and if they own a pencil
and at least one piece of paper, one of those pieces of paper will not
be blank any longer because of idle doodling during those idle
conversations.

Britta

-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail http://www.silverymoon.de 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jun 2001 11:13:54 -0400

> be blank any longer because of idle doodling during those idle

REJECTED.

Mainly because it isn't stated who's responsible for keeping track of
all this, and I'm afraid it would be me. And if I have to count uses
of every pencil until it's used 50 times, and figure out if every
piece of paper has been doodled on or not, I'll go nuts...

If there were an easy way of implementing this rule, I'd like it. But
it looks like it'd be too much of a pain.

-- 
- Doc