Subject: Proposal: amend rule 32: rooms ("it's a pill, not an operating table!!")

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 22:48:48 -0000

Amend rule 32, paragraph LAB as follows:
---change from ---
Lab - connects to Hospital Entrance and the Pharmacy 
A player must be in the lab to receive a cure from the 
Epidemiologist. The Epidemiologist does not have to be in the room at 
the same time. 

--- to --- 
Lab - connects to Hospital Entrance and the Pharmacy 
A player must be in the lab or in the same room as the Epidemiologist 
to receive a cure from the Epidemiologist. The Epidemiologist does 
not have to be in the Lab at the same time. 

Feyd

[[his cure's are typically small things like bat's wings or bubble-
gum made in Saudi. he can carry that on his person.]]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 12:35:55 -0500

> gum made in Saudi. he can carry that on his person.]]

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc