Subject: Proposal: Better Leaders for Merged Doctrines

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 08:35:24 -0700 (PDT)

Amend Rule 1009 by replacing this text:

The Leader of the new Doctrine is randomly chosen by Doc from the
membership of the new Doctrine. This random selection may be done in 
any fashion Doc desires.

with the following text:

The Leader of the new Doctrine is the one follower of the Doctrine 
with the most points of all followers of the Doctrine. If multiple 
followers are tied for the most points, Doc shall randomly pick the 
new leader from amognst those tied for the most points. This random 
selection may be done in any fashion Doc desires.

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Aug 2002 14:47:04 -0400

> selection may be done in any fashion Doc desires.

OK. +15 to Jeff.

-- 
- Doc