Subject: Epidemiology Department Update -- Rare bug-eyed beetle found!

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 14:41:07 -0000

The Epidemiology Department has just been sent an almost extinct bug-
eyed beetle from sub-sahara Africa that is rumored to cure almost any 
illness. If any Player with an illness would like to take part in an 
exciting study to see if we can cure their illness, please contact 
Feyd via this mailing list. 

In your application, please be sure to include:
Name:
Disease:
Symptoms:
Why you are more worthy to be accepted than the other applicants:
Favorite Color:

A test subject will be selected Wednesday afternoon.

The Epidemiology Department expects to receive more interesting items 
that may cure diseases in the coming weeks. We will sent out a call 
for volunteers whenever such a item is received by the department.

Thank you,
Feyd