Subject: proposal: minor changes

From: "Stefano Artesi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 13:02:56 +0200

Proposal: tiding up the Ruleset
Amend rule 1003. Add a new paragraph between the first and the second
paragraph, containing the body of rule 1008.
Repeal rule 1008.

Proposal: add an item to the Gamestate
Amend rule 1006. Add a new sentence between the first and the second
sentence of the rule. The new sentence shall read:
"This Leadership is a part of the Gamestate."

Stefano

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Jun 2002 16:24:30 -0400

> "This Leadership is a part of the Gamestate."

REJECTED. While I understand and approve of the motivation, the
impact on the ruleset would be quite minimal, and not commensurate
with the 10 point reward for accepted proposals.

-- 
- Doc