Subject: Proposal: Amendment to Diseases

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:14:13 -0600

Change the following line contained within the Addiction disease from:

Failure to do so will cause the addict lose 1 soul point; this failure to
do so may 
be pointed out by any Player or Doc, at which point the deduction will 
be queued as an action for the next Office Hours. 

to:

Failure to do so will cause the addict to lose 1 soul point; this failure
to do so may 
be pointed out by any Player or Doc, who shall make the appropriate changes
using the Players Details Page.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:43:20 -0500

> using the Players Details Page.

ACCEPTED.

-- 
- Doc