Subject: Proposal: Changes to Pharmacist

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:22:39 -0800

Ammend "Pharmacist" by adding a paragraph with the following text:

The Pharmacist must be present in the Pharmacy to produce pills. If
the Pharmacist is not present in the Pharmacy when they start their Office
Hours, they are immediately placed in the Pharmacy. This takes precedence
over all rules that restrict movement. The Pharmacist may not move
themselves out of the Pharmacy via the Hospital Rooms rule before they
complete their Office Hours. However, if they are otherwise moved from the
Pharmacy before they can create pills, that part of the Office Hours is
skipped.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 14:35:41 -0500

> Pharmacy before they can create pills, that part of the Office Hours is

REJECTED. The Surgeon has to walk to the Trauma Center, and the
Psychiatrist has to walk to the Psych Ward. So how come the
Pharmacist can just teleport there?

Jeff has FoR.

-- 
- Doc