Subject: Doc's OH

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 13:14:08 -0500

[Previous four office hours were: 19 Jan 2001 / 26 Jan 2001 / 1 Feb
2001 / 12 Feb 2001]

(1) No bodies in the morgue; no new Zombies. (Hmm, given that a Mad
Scientist's Assistant exists, is body check duty automatically
assigned to the MSA?)

(2) ZombieMark changes: SP -9 -> -4; BP 98 -> 93.

(3) Feyd must deduct SPs for Zombie use by end of day today. 

(4) Blood donations: The following players apparently have not donated
blood since before 19 Jan: Feyd, Jeff, Ottis. They lose 10 BPs each.

(3) Nasty cough: No one has Nasty Cough.

Martin has Bit of a Cough:

1 random reals 0 < x < 1:
0.372406005859375

It does not become Nasty.

PDP updated.

-- 
- Doc