Subject: Proposal: Amendment to 1003. Precepts

From: "Shrooms00" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 20:27:23 -0000

Amendment to 1003. Precepts:

Replace "The creator of the Doctrine may add ..." with "The leader 
of the Doctrine may add ..."

If this amendment is rejected, I'll be leaving 'Fundamentalist 
Cthulhu Worship' for the safety of 'Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found'.

BTW, I didn't do the amendment to Precepts... Goateus did. Just to 
make sure I won't lose 10 points for two proposals in one dun.

---

From: "Goateus" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:34:03 -0000

Oh, spoil the fun ;¬)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jun 2002 10:45:38 -0400

> of the Doctrine may add ..."

OK. +10 points to followers of Fundamentalist Cthulhu Worship:
Goateus, Kevan, Zarba.

> make sure I won't lose 10 points for two proposals in one dun.

OK, thanks.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jun 2002 10:48:18 -0400

Oh, and 10 for Stefano too.

-- 
- Doc