Subject: Proposals: "Don't Pick oh the po' boy no mo'", Amend rule 1000 (new diseases)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 21:24:06 -0000

Implement a new rule:

"Don't Pick oh the po' bo' no mo'"
Any player making a proposal aimed specifically at Feyd, or 
mentioning Feyd in any way, must, at Feyd's discretion, pay Feyd 15 
cash, lost 15 soul, and take 3 green pills.

Furthermore, e contracts a new disease, "Guilt"
--------------------------------

Amend rule 1000 with a new disease:

Guilt (Phychosis): A person experiences guilt because they have done 
something terrible and feel bad about it. Guilt can be cured by a 
visit to the Psychiatrist for counseling and taking 1 yellow and 1 
blue pill. A person suffering from Guilt must donate 1/2 of all 
their wages to another player (if possible the one e feels the guilt 
over).

------------------------------------------
Amend rule 1000 with a new disease:

Broken Leg (Injury): A person with a broken leg must have it 
repaired by the Surgeon (except for the surgeon, who my request that 
the nurse repair the injury). A person with a broken leg must pay 50 
cash to move from one room to another. The surgeon may repair the 
Broken leg during eir Office Hours for 200 Cash. A person suffering 
from a Broken Leg looses 5 body at the beginning of the Surgeon's 
Office Hours. A player may give another player a broken leg by 
paying 5 soul and 5 body and exclaiming to the list, "I rough 
<playername> up." On a d100 roll (in the PDP)
1-25 :: <playername> gets a broken leg. 
26-40:: both attacking player and <playername> get a broken leg
41-50:: Attacking player gets a broken leg
51-99:: Nothing.
00:: A random player gets a broken leg.
A player with a broken let may not attempt to rough up another 
player. 

Feyd

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 10:58:25 -0500

> Furthermore, e contracts a new disease, "Guilt"

IGNORED. Subject line is ill-formed. Should start with "Proposal:".

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:17:09 -0000

Same as before, with correct subject line.
and I don't have to ask for pills no mo!!!

Feyd

--- In [email-masked], rsholmes@m... wrote:
> Nomic1@a... writes:

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Jan 2001 20:34:36 -0500

> > > A player with a broken let may not attempt to rough up another 

REJECTED. Mentioning the Epidemiologist is one way of mentioning
Feyd, so this rule would penalize Players from making Proposals that
affect that Office.

Feyd has FoR.

-- 
- Doc