Subject: Pill Purchase

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:33:26 -0800 (PST)

I purchase 3 red pills at a cost of 30 each.

Pharmacy stocks updated: -3 red.

PDP updated.

Got a pill?

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 21:10:01 -0000

> Pharmacy stocks updated: -3 red.

Out of interest, does anyone find these stocktaking reports useful? 
I've a feeling we could spare Jeff the duty and live without them.

I suppose if they told us how many Pills were left, they'd be quite 
informative, but even then it's going to be a long time before 
anyone's very concerned - maybe Jeff could just alert us if stocks of 
a given colour get below a dozen?

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"And I need pills to wake me up as well."