Subject: I ROUGH UP KEVAN

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:50:35 -0000

I see no choice. He has set up rules attacked me, and Doc has not 
seen fit to aid me in protecting myself. If the shrinky-dink-Kevan 
is going to hide in the padded room instead of coming into the light 
of day, so be it. 

PDP updated with -5s -5b for Feyd, and the results are:::
59...NO EFFECT!

I hope that the shrinky-dink feels the weight of my ire now!!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Feb 2001 12:22:29 -0500

> I hope that the shrinky-dink feels the weight of my ire now!!

You are not in the same room with Kevan and may not attack him.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Feb 2001 12:25:04 -0500

Damn. The last changes to the ruleset didn't get saved due to a
crash. They're saved now. 

Which I guess means Feyd could and did attack Kevan, since the old
version didn't require them to be in the same room.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 19:05:01 -0000

Darn, no more ghost attacks :(.

You just take all the fun right out of it!!!

Feyd