Subject: Point of Order - Medication

From: "Jim Ingram" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:54:54 -0000

Is it still allowed to use pills as currency 
or not? I see that we're moving towards a hospital-
type theme, so if pills cannot be traded, what, if
any thing, could be used as currency? Also, if we
have a currency, what can be purchased with it?

I'm just trying to come up with some ideas that
follow a hospital theme.

Note that this isn't a proposal, so I'm not coughing.

-Jim

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Dec 2000 14:37:03 -0500

> have a currency, what can be purchased with it?

Well, it isn't and never was allowed to use pills as currency, in the
sense that the rules don't provide a mechanism for pills to be spent
on anything. On the other hand, there's nothing in the rules to
prohibit proposing rules that do provide a way to spend pills.
Propose away!

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Dec 2000 14:39:49 -0500

By the way, though this was submitted as a "point of order", I'd like
to handle it as informal discussion instead, reserving "points of
order" for more substantive things like e.g. questions regarding the
legality of a prior action, etc.

If you *really* want this handled formally as a POO, say so and we
will... 

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jim Ingram" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 16:12:52 -0000

> If you *really* want this handled formally as a POO, say so and we

No, thats alright. I just misunderstood the rule regarding Points of 
Order. I've got it now.

-Jim

---

From: "Jim Ingram" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 16:15:39 -0000

--- In [email-masked], rsholmes@m... wrote:
> "Jim Ingram" <mr_jim83@h...> writes:
> 

What I meant was, would it work within the theme that we seem to be 
developing to use pills as currency, not whether or not it is legal. 
Sorry about the misunderstanding.

-Jim