Subject: Proposal : A Splash of Colour

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:09:04 -0000

Proposal - A Splash of Colour

Add the following paragraphs after the first in Rule 1001
("Documentation"):-

Each Document is printed on poor-quality coloured paper - either
White, Pink, Green, Yellow or Blue. A Document's Colour is part
of the Gamestate. Newly-created documents are White unless their
creator specifies otherwise.	

All existing Documents shall be made White, and this paragraph
shall remove itself from the Ruleset.

Replace "its current Location is noted" with "its current Location
and Colour are noted", in Rule 1001.

{ Rules could perhaps be displayed in table cells, their background
colour denoting paper hue. }

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 14 Jun 2001 17:39:53 -0400

> and Colour are noted", in Rule 1001.

ACCEPTED.

> colour denoting paper hue. }

Sooner or later...

-- 
- Doc