Subject: Revised Proposal "Have you been taking your medicine?"

From: Britta Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Dec 2000 09:47:44 CET

Yes, I know oairheart has just proposed something which incorporates
the old proposal. Just in case it won't pass (and I have a feeling it
won't being quite vague on the prescription front), here's another try
on mine. Sentences in [[ ]] are comments and not supposed to be in the
official rule.

Keep in mind that English is not my native language and that I'm not
very good at legal stuff - so feel free to change the wording!

Proposal "Have you been taking your medicine?"

Take a Pill: If a player takes a Pill of a certain color, eir number of
pills of that color is reduced by one. A player can only take a Pill of
a certain color if e has one of that color.

Cure: A Cure for a Disease shall be defined when the Disease is
introduced and shall be part of the gamestate. It defines what number
of pills of a certain color a player has to take per week to get rid of
the disease and how many consecutive weeks that player needs to take
that medicine.

Prescription: If a player has a Disease, they will be prescribed a Cure
for it. If a player doesn't take the Pills as required by their
prescription, their Disease may become Chronic.

Nurse: The Nurse keeps track of people's Prescriptions. If a player
wants to take a pill, e notifies that nurse of it via email. The Nurse
shall then adjust the number of pills that player owns according to the
notification. The name of the player who holds the office of Nurse
shall be part of the gamestate [[badly phrased, I fear]]

Chronic Disease: A Disease turns chronic if a player hasn't been taking
their medicine for 3 consecutive weeks. If a player has a Chronic
Disease, e must take the double amount of Pills for twice the number of
weeks to get rid of the Disease. If a player doesn't take the
Prescription for a Chronic Disease, e will lose 1 Body Point. A player
with a Chronic Disease may also not make any proposals. The state of a
Disease, namely Chronic or Non-Chronic, shall be part of the gamestate.

Death: If a player's number of Body Points or Soul Points drops to 0, e
is dead and may no longer take part in this nomic.

[[This is nearly it! I thought that after all the definitions, I could
write a proper proposal, but apparently all the defining has done the
job...]]

The Cure for "A Bit of A Cough" shall be one green Pill taken over the
course of 2 weeks.

Because of the small number of playres, Doc will be the Nurse until he
decides that another player shall be holder of that office.

[[So, what do you think? Any loop holes left? And what about Soul
Points? Who invents phobias to lose those ;)]]

Britta
-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."