Subject: Proposal - Checkup

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:46:37 -0000

TWO PROPOSALS DOC.

-------
New Rule: Checkup
A player will be required to have a checkup if they are ever infected 
with a new disease.

>From the time of infection until the Doc actually performs the 
checkup, all correspondence received from the Player will be ignored. 
A player will have a checkup by sending a request to the Doc for a 
checkup. The request is never ignored and shall always be processed 
in the order received with other correspondence from Players.

During the checkup, the following events occur:
a) Doc confirms the new disease. Every tenth checkup will cause the 
Player to instantly be cured of the new disease with no other checkup 
events occurring.
b) Doc assigns a remedy for the disease if available.
c) Doc prescribes additional pills, if necessary, for the number 
and duration according to the disease's remedy to be given to the 
Player. Prescription changes are automatic unless otherwise noted in 
the remedy.
d) Doc takes as payment a given number of Body Points and Soul 
Points from the Player as defined in the remedy.

==============
AMEND RULE 10

Modify "Bit of a Cough (Airborne)", Add:

Remedy: Prescription - Take (Subtract) 1 blue pill, once a week for 2 
weeks. The player is cured upon taking the second pill. Subtract 1 
pill, from the most numerous color, for each proposal by the Player 
while infected.