Subject: Proposals - "How are we feeling today?", and "Are you taking your medicine?"

From: Britta Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 08 Dec 2000 17:45:06 CET

Proposal: "How are we feeling today"

Doc must insert a typical "doctor's phrase" into every communication of
the gamestate.
A "doctor's phrase" is defined as a trite sentence doctors tend to
utter when you visit them, like "How are we feeling today?", "It will
be better in a couple of days" etc.

Proposal: "Are you taking your medicine?"

All Players (or Patients) that have contracted an illness as defined by
the rules need to take one of their pills every week. The color of the
pills to be taken shall be defined when the illness is contracted, and
shall be red for "A bit of a cough".

(btw, I just joined, and I'm still feeling fine ;)

Britta

-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."