Subject: Actions...

From: Sir Toby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 22:02:27 -0700 (PDT)

It seems that the gamestate page might be out of date, since I believe I 
have been brainwashed into joining Fundamentalist Cthulhu Worship. 
Although I attempted to resist, it appears I was many Duns too late. In 
this case, I take the following actions:

I de-program myself, reducing my point total in half to 0.

I join the doctrine "Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found".

I claim to be the leader of "Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found".

I add the Extremism precept to "Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found".

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Jul 2002 11:49:53 -0400

> I de-program myself, reducing my point total in half to 0.

OK.

> I join the doctrine "Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found".

OK.

> I claim to be the leader of "Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found".

OK.

> I add the Extremism precept to "Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found".

OK.

-- 
- Doc