Subject: Back from Holidays

From: Britta Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Dec 2000 15:34:29 CET

Hi!

I'm back from my holidays! Thanx for giving me agoraphobia and a
migraine... I thought such a relaxing holiday would make me less
predisposed for a migraine...

Oh, btw, Nurse, could I please take a green pill to try and cure that
stupid migraine?

And, dear psychologist, could I have a counseling session to try and
get rid of my agoraphobia?

Thanx!

Greetz,

Britta

-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:32:51 -0600

Britta takes a green pill for her migrane and is cured with a 37. Gamestate
updated.

At 03:34 PM 12/27/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>