Subject: Re: [DocNomic] Re: Proposal: The Monty Burns Effect

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 10:12:00 -0800

Why not amend the proposal? Well... I can't. Its been proposed, and I
can't change it. It will either be accepted, rejected, or ignored as is.

However, the proposal is not broke. There is already a precedent
where a condition is described that is not attainable by the current rules.
Take a look at rule 7. It describes how to win by giving an unattainable
objective. The point being that players would find a creative way to attain
that objective. I choose to take that same approach with "The Monty Burns
Affect".

I could try to plug every hole with every proposal I make, but then my
proposals would be huge. And what fun would that be? ;-)

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

Feyd wrote:

Why not amend the proposal to state,
"In cases where two diseases are mutually exclusive, then the player
must have either one or the other in a cronic state."

personally I would rather see the proposal fixed before it passes...