Subject: Point of Order: Kevan's Actions

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 08:47:32 -0800 (PST)

Kevan has given me addiction again, without announcing a relapse,
as required by rule 20. He has also sold some pills without being in the
Pharmacy, as required by rule 32.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:39:33 -0000

> Pharmacy, as required by rule 32.

Oddity; did my message (1020) lose itself somewhere on its way from 
the mailing list to your inbox, or are you arguing that my somewhat 
over-thoughtful wording ("I think I might [announce a relapse]", "I 
think I'll move to the Pharmacy") isn't weighty enough to trigger the 
Rules?

(I suspect that announcing a relapse via the PDP is declaration 
enough for Rule 20, either way.)

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Can you hear me, Major Tom?"

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:44:37 -0000

> Pharmacy, as required by rule 32.

I say you Rough Him Up.

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 13:38:42 -0500

> enough for Rule 20, either way.)

In what might be seen as an unfortunate oversight, Rule 20 does not
say the Psychiatrist has to declare a relapse to the mailing list;
only that he has to declare it -- to the nearest wall, presumably, is
insufficient, but the PDP surely qualifies as a forum for such a
declaration. 

On the other hand, "I think I'll move to the Pharmacy" is, in Doc's
opinion, merely a statement of possible future action, not a
declaration of movement. Sale of green pills, and purchase of purpole
pills, ruled invalid.

PDP updated.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:10:35 -0000

> declaration of movement. Sale of green pills, and purchase of 
purpole

Hm, alright then. I move to the Pharmacy, sell 20 Green Pills for 
1000 Cash and buy 3 Purples for 84.

> PDP updated.

PDP about-to-be-updated.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"If only we could live side-by-side like the stripes down a zebra's 
spine."