Subject: Proposals - Prescriptions / Perks / Impatience

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 16:56:16 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Prescriptions

Rename Rule 8 (Currency) to "Pills", and reword it to:-

Medication is an important part of DocNomic, and is given in the form
of varyingly-coloured Pills. The quantity and colour of Pills
possessed by each Player is part of the gamestate. (Delete that last
sentence if "Taking it as Read" passed. Delete this bracketed text
either way.) When a Player joins the game, they have no Pills.

Rename Rule 9 (Salary) to "Prescriptions", and reword it to:-

At midnight Monday GMT of every week, all Players will receive a
prescription of a certain number of Pills, of specified colours. The
exact number and colours of Pills received must be defined by the
rules.

Unless specified elsewhere, all Players have a prescription of one Red
Pill, two Blue Pills and three Green Pills. This rule defers to all
other rules that specify a prescription amount. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Perks

Add a new Rule, "Perks":-

Whenever a Proposal passes, Doc may give its Proposer up to three
Pills of any colours he feels appropriate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Impatience

Replace the term "Player" with "Patient" throughout the Ruleset.

----------------------------------------------------------------------