Subject: PROPOSAL: Ammend Rule 10 (adding diseases)

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:32:13 -0000

Ammend Rule 10 to add the following text concerning Diseases:
------------begin text ---------------------------------
Any use of "[[ text ]]" should be construed as a non-rule comment.

Addiction (Psychosis)
Once a week, during Office Hours, the player with the most pills 
(regardless of color) is designated the "Addict" for the upcoming 
week.

The Addict may not take any Action that reduces the number of pills 
in eir possession except to take a pill (or have the Nurse administer 
a pill to em). [[Thus, e could trade 1 red for 2 green, but not 2 
greens for one red. E could also take any number of pills]].

Addicts are fragile things, and therefore lose 3 body and 5 soul 
points at the beginning of the week they are designated the Addict.
In addition, the Addict must take 1 red pill in order to [[overcome 
eir fear and]] make a Proposal. 
In any non-proposal message they send to the public newsgroup the 
addict must in some way ask for a pill. Failure to do so will cause 
the addict lose 1 soul point; this failure to do so may be pointed 
out by any Player or Doc, at which point the deduction will be queued 
as an action for the next Office Hours.
------------------end text---------------------
Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Dec 2000 13:42:58 -0500

> ------------------end text---------------------

ACCEPTED. 

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:40:55 -0000

--- In [email-masked], rsholmes@m... wrote:
> "Feyd " <Nomic1@a...> writes:
> 

Was this accepted during Office Hours? If so then who is our current 
addict?

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Dec 2000 15:08:51 -0500

> Was this accepted during Office Hours? If so then who is our current 

No, Office Hours were yesterday. There's nothing that restricts
acceptance of rules to Office Hours.

So there will be no Addict until next week.

-- 
- Doc