Subject: Proposal: Let Me Whisper My Last Goodbyes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 09:40:03 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Let Me Whisper My Last Goodbyes

{ Hm, it seems a bit untidy to have Comas being a separately-recorded
part of the Gamestate when they'd work so neatly as a Disease. And
that precedence issue needs clarifying. }

Repeal Rule 25 (Falling into a Coma).

Add a new Disease to Rule 11:-

Coma (Physical)
If a Player is in a Coma, they may take no part in the game except
to cure themselves of this Disease, and any game actions which
would adjust their Body, Soul, Cash, Pills or Diseases (apart
from curing their own Coma) have no effect on them. This paragraph
takes precedence over all other Rules.

Any Player may put themselves into a voluntary Coma at any time;
Comas may not be contracted by any other means. Any Player who
has been in a Coma for more than a week may cure themselves of
it; Comas may not be cured by any other means.

Britta shall contract the "Coma" Disease.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 2001 13:08:08 -0500

Phobia check: This repeals a rule.

Jeff and Feyd have Cphobia and lose 5 SPs.

Kevan, Britta, and Mark have Aphobia and gain 5 SPs (except Britta,
who is comatose).

Britta proposed "Coma" but is comatose and cannot contract Cphobia.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 2001 12:53:48 -0500

ACCEPTED. 1 green. 

Anal-retentive detail: You can't propose a change to the gamestate, as
in the last line there. You can, however, propose a rule-change that
changes the gamestate and then repeals itself... which amounts to the
same thing, and I'll regard it as such.

-- 
- Doc