Subject: Joining up

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:53:17 -0400

Hello all. I just joined the list, and am declaring my intention to join the 
next round as a player and all, having been subtly and repeatedly asked by 
both Zarba and Kevan when and if I was going to do so. So, for those who 
don't know me, an introduction:

My name isn't really Tyrethali, but that's what I go by online more out of 
force of habit than any perceived need to hide my actual name. Past nomic 
experience includes a brief stay in Garden Nomic and Thin Acka, Genomic, 
Unanomic, and I ran Omeganomic and Polynomic. Some of those I did under the 
alias Brex, but I don't recall which specifically, so present them all 
clumped together. Also played a few tabletop games over the years, but most 
of my friends of the non-internet variety get worried about nomic, and most 
of the other games I suggest playing. They always end up enjoying with them, 
so I get to be smug, but they're always reluctant to try the next new thing 
regardless. Feh.

For non-nomic-related stuff... nah. I can plug the webpage elsewhere.

At any rate, I look forward to playing with you all. It's been too long 
since I've participated in any proper nomics, imperial or no.

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com