Subject: Doc's OH

From: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Feb 2001 17:42:04 -0500

[Previous four office hours were: 9 Jan 2001 / 11 Jan 2001 / 19 Jan 2001 / 26 Jan 2001]

(1) Disease database: Updated, OK.

(2) Blood donations: Mark still has not donated blood. Mark loses 10
body points.

Martin has not donated blood, but has been here less than 28
days. By the first Doc's Office Hours on or after 8 Feb 2001 he
will need to mend his ways...

(3) Nasty cough: No one except Britta (in coma) has Bit Of a Cough, so
no Nasty Cough is caught.

(4) Glam Rock Shoulder: Not my job any more.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:50:37 -0600

The Nurse will be holding office hours sometime mid-Friday (CST). Get your
requests in now, if needed.