Subject: Psychiatrist: I request 2 therapy sessions during your next office hours!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:41:33 -0000

Feyd

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:22:43 -0800 (PST)

Did not ask for a pill...

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 15:45:36 -0000

Last Thursday's Psychiatry Office Hours were cancelled due to me 
being too busy; this Thursday's will probably just be delayed. 
Although if I find it too fiddly keeping track of who's asked me for 
Therapy in the past week, purely so I can adjust some numbers without 
decision or thought, I may just cancel them and give up the Office.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Vell, Zaphod's just zis guy, you know?"