Subject: Proposal: Sitting on the Dock of the Bay

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 18:03:34 -0000

Enact a Not So Fundamental Rule with the following quote-delimited 
text:

"Each Player is the CEO of a different shipping company, whose name 
the Player must publically announce. Each Company owns one warehouse 
located on the Nomic Dock, the center of the shipping world, filled 
end to end with warehouses. These warehouses are capable of storing 
up to 20 containers of dry goods. Currently all warehouses have one 
container of each of flour, beans, machine parts, and plastic 
spoons. The contents of each warehouse, along with the owning 
company and its CEO are part of the Gamestate."

After this, I envision trading mechanisms, the ability to buy or 
order more containers and other stuff, using the stuff to perform 
various tasks, etc.

Michael

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Jul 2001 10:55:49 -0400

> company and its CEO are part of the Gamestate."

ACCEPTED. Hey, CEOs can be street gang members too.

-- 
- Doc