Subject: another Trivial Proposal: against Merging

From: "Stefano Artesi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:09:39 +0200

Perhaps we should put an end to the new Jellyfish phenomenon (if it's in
order to gain points). Therefore I propose (trivially) the following:

Amend rule 1009: rewrite the last paragraph so that it reads:
"Upon completion of the Merger, all members of the new Doctrine who have
never partecipated in other Mergers gain 20 points. Under the same
condition, the Leader of the ex-Doctrine that received the proposal gains an
additional 5 points."

Stefano

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Jul 2002 11:38:16 -0400

> condition, the Leader of the ex-Doctrine that received the proposal gains an

I also do not regard this as Trivial, and ignore it, other than to say
that if it hadn't been marked Trivial I would have rejected it on the
grounds that Kevan's recent amendment limits jellyfishing to what it
probably an acceptable degree, whereas this would, I feel, place
unnecessary inhibitions on legitimate mergers.

-- 
- Doc