Subject: Proposal: Miasma

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 19:24:46 -0000

[[ Golly, we have so many ways to heal diseases, but not much 
sickness. BORING. We need sickness!]]

============ BEGIN TEXT OF PROPOSAL =========================

Do the the contageous nature of the game, Doc will take perform the 
following actions during the Office Hours:

For Each Airborne Disease, doc will select two players at random. 
There is a 25% chance the each player will contract the airborne 
disease.

Doc will select randomly select one player and one non-airborne 
disease. The player will contract this disease.
================= END TEXT =================================

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Jan 2001 15:26:26 -0500

> ================= END TEXT =================================

I *think* Feyd intended this as a new rule (it'd help if you said
whether it's a new rule or an amendment), but I take the liberty of
considering it an amendment to the Diseases rule. ACCEPTED.

1 green, 1 red.

-- 
- Doc