Subject: Proposal: Pills Amendment

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:44:56 -0600

Amend Rule 8 to include the following text: 

Pill colors are limited to red, green, yellow, and blue.

------------
Feel free to inlcude Purple if you must or I propose that we change all
instances to purple pills in recently proposed rule changes to be yellow pills.
-------------
If proposals keep adding pill colors, the Nurse will never be able to
adequately keep track of them. The gamestate database has to be modified
each time. Adding new colors is like over printing currency... it causes
inflation.

Ottis Airhart
Nurse

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Dec 2000 21:04:29 -0500

Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]> writes:

> Feel free to inlcude Purple if you must 

ACCEPTED with purple included. 1 purple pill.

-- 
- Doc