Subject: Proposal: Amendment to rule infinity+: more diseases

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 22:05:24 -0000

Amend rule infinity+ as follows

Add the statements to the top of the rule:

The Epidemiologist cannot cure diseases of type "Injury".

Change the type of disease "Glam Rock Shoulder" from "Physical" 
to "Injury"

Add the following diseases:
Broken Nose ("Injury"). A player with a broken nose loses 5 body 
when this disease is contracted and 5 Body per office hours until it 
is cured. A Broken Nose takes 1 pint of blood, 1 green pill, and 50 
cash to heal. If attempted as "Regular Surgery" there is a 100% 
chance of success. A <player> contracts "Broken Nose" when another 
<attacking player> states: "I give <player> a broken nose!". This 
costs the <attacking player> 5 soul (this is a mean thing to do) and 
25 cash (lawsuit protection). If the <attacking player> alreay has a 
broken nose it only costs em 3 soul and 25 cash to give another 
player a broken nose.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:41:57 -0500

> broken nose it only costs em 3 soul and 25 cash to give another 

-5 SPs. 

REJECTED because of its dependence on a prior rejected proposal.

Lawsuit protection? We're getting lawyers now? Hmm....

-- 
- Doc