Subject: Some bad news

From: "Jim Ingram" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 17:10:02 -0000

Unfortunatly, I am unable to participate in this game any longer. 
Real-Life has reared its ugly head in the form of school and other 
commitments, so I won't be online very often any more. In short, I'm 
way too busy. I'm sorry for any problems this might cause.

-Jim

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 23 Dec 2000 14:52:00 -0500

> way too busy. I'm sorry for any problems this might cause.

Sorry to hear it. Sorry also to observe that the rules do not provide
for removing a player from the roster! Since the roster is part of
the gamestate it can't be modified except as provided by the rules.
So... looks like Jim remains a player, inactive though he may be.
Hmm, wonder how long it'll take him to DIE? ;-)

Anyway, Jim, if you're still out there, good luck with real life...

-- 
- Doc