Subject: Feyd Actions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:10:33 -0000

Feyd buys 3blue, 3purple, and sells 3 green. net loss 38 cash.

The Epidemiologist notes that Jeff appears to have contracted 
Diarrhoea!! This is no doubt a sympathetic reaction to the suggestion 
by the Psychiatrist during electroshock therapy!!

As a favor, Feyd moves Jeff immediately to the Toilets.

Feyd
(Feyd loses 15 body. PDP updated)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 10:03:05 -0500

> (Feyd loses 15 body. PDP updated)

Soul, actually, but you got it right in the PDP.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:10:08 -0800 (PST)

> As a favor, Feyd moves Jeff immediately to the Toilets.

Thanks Feyd, I owe you one man. Just don't know what I would do if
I couldn't have made it to the toilets on time.