Subject: Proposal: Improved Emergency Doc Replacement

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:11:44 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

Amend "Doc" by striking the last paragraph and replacing it with
the following text:

In the event that Doc is absent from the game for a period of more than
three weeks without making arrangements for his return, the active players
may choose a new Doc. They register their preference by election, each
active player having one vote each. The Nurse oversees the process, and
appoints as the new Doc the active player receiving the most votes. In
the event of a tie, the Nurse may appoint one of those receiving the
highest number of votes. The active player so appointed must immediately
remove themselves from the game and take on the role of Doc.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 11:53:46 -0500

> remove themselves from the game and take on the role of Doc.

APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc