Subject: proposal: the Leading Doctrine

From: "Stefano Artesi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 15:57:30 +0200

Enact a new rule - The Leading Doctrine - with the following text:

One of the Doctrines which have at least one follower is the Leading
Doctrine. The Leading Doctrine is the Doctrine whose followers have the
greatest average of Points. In case of ties, the Leading Doctrine is the
Doctrine which also has the earliest creation date.

---<end of rule>---

I would like to add the Open precept to the Doctrine "Followers of the White
Rabbit".

Stefano

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jun 2002 10:50:30 -0400

> Doctrine which also has the earliest creation date.

OK. +10 points to followers of Fundamentalist Cthulhu Worship:
Goateus, Kevan, Stefano, Zarba.

> I would like to add the Open precept to the Doctrine "Followers of the White

You're not the Leader, but the rule said "creator" when you submitted
this, so OK.

-- 
- Doc