Subject: Proposal: Amend Rule 10

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:20:01 -0000

In light of deseases taking affect in rather nasty ways, I offer the 
following amendments to rule 10.

Amendment1: Change the definition of Migrane to Read:

Migraine (Non-Contagious) 
During Office Hours:- 
All Migraine sufferers lose 5 Body Points and x/10 Soul Points. 
All other Players each have an 'x/10' per cent chance of contracting 
a Migraine. 
...where 'x' is the number of mailing list messages made since the 
end of the previous Office Hours. Each Green Pill a Player takes has 
a 50% chance of curing them of this Disease. 

Amendment2: Add the following to the last paragraph defining 
Addiciton (note that [[]] below denote comment and are not part of 
the amendment).

[[Failure to do so will cause the addict lose 1 soul point; this 
failure to do so may be pointed out by any Player or Doc, at which 
point the deduction will be queued as an action for the next Office 
Hours.]] The first player per message thus helping the Addict fight 
his addiction is doing a good deed, and thus gains a soul point. 
Subsequent players are just nagging and get nothing.

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Dec 2000 15:35:55 -0500

> Subsequent players are just nagging and get nothing.

ACCEPTED. 1 green pill.

-- 
- Doc