Subject: Hospital Building Engineer's Report: 1/23/01

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:19:30 -0800 (PST)

Kevan has spent one night in the Padded Room with Agoraphobia. He
gains 5 SP. PDP already updated by Kevan.

Jeff has spent one night in the Outside World with
Claustrophobia. He gains 5 SP. PDP updated.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:06:01 -0000

Jeff,
If you have to do a report nightly for Agro and Claustro then you're 
going to get tired of it quickly. Are you sure you don't just want 
the players to update the PDP by themselves?

Feyd
pill please? (OTTIS, WHERE ARE YOU?)

--- In [email-masked], "Jeffrey J. Weston" <jjweston@k...>

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:33:48 -0800 (PST)

> the players to update the PDP by themselves?

Right now I'm just doing it when I have time. Work is kinda slow
right now, so I have lots of time. I encourage players to update the PDP
by themselves. Less work for me... Updating the PDP is a real pain
sometimes, but sending out the reports doesn't take too much effort. :)

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:14:37 -0600

>pill please? (OTTIS, WHERE ARE YOU?)

I'm here... just got back from the dead...