Subject: Proposal: Amend Office Hours

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:44:17 -0800 (PST)

Amend rule 13 to read in full:

The various office holders of the game must hold individual Office Hours
at a time of their choosing every Thursday. The Office Hours for an
individual office holder last for as long as it takes for that office
holder to process every action required for that Office Hours.

Each office holder may delay their Office Hours up to six days, or cancel
them completely if they find themselves too busy. With the exception of
Doc, If an office holder is unable to hold their office hours for two
consectutive weeks, that office holder must be replaced by a player of
Doc's choosing.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jan 2001 14:21:53 -0500

> consectutive weeks, that office holder must be replaced by a player of

ACCEPTED. 1 purple.

-- 
- Doc