Subject: DocNomic

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Nov 2001 10:52:32 -0500

At the present time I do not have the time to administer DocNomic. By
Rule 1 I believe a new Doc can be selected at this time. Alternately,
since the momentum of this game is near zero, we can declare an end to
this round and I can start up Round 4 when I have more time and there
is more interest. Let me know your preference.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:48:59 -0500 (EST)

hmmm...

I've noticed that I have not felt an urge to advance the game because it
was not evident that anyone could win yet. My normal sense of competition
is not invocked by the slow evolution of the game and hence I don't send
anything in. I suppose I have only myself to blame :-)

I'd prefer to call an end to this round and attempt to get another round
started with more players and perhaps a better defined goal earlier in the
rules process.

John Lewis

On 19 Nov 2001 [email-masked] wrote:

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>

< john k. lewis > < [email-masked] > < .sig virus 2.4 > < designer >

---

From: "Stefano Artesi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:38:44 +0100

Agreed, perhaps it's better to end this round. Nice playing with you, guys!

Stefano

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Nov 2001 11:03:20 -0500

Due to my time pressures and current lack of game activity, I hereby
proclaim an end to DocNomic Round 3. The Winner of Round 3 is
proclaimed to be the person with the highest Points+Plinks total:
Micheal, with -5 Points and 137 Plinks.

Round 4 will begin when there is enough interest and I have enough
time, which may not be anytime soon. Stay subscribed and I'll let you
know. 

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Nov 2001 11:41:34 -0500

Stefano is the only Active Player. All other Players are Inactive and
are removed. They can rejoin, of course.

-- 
- Doc