Subject: Proposal: Brainwashing

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 16:58:16 +0100

Proposal - Brainwashing

Add a new Rule; "Brainwashing":-

A Player may spend 'x' Points (if he or she can afford it) to Brainwash
a Player who has 'x' Points, by announcing this intention to the mailing
list. 

The Brainwashed Player automatically joins the Brainwashing Player's
Doctrine one Dun later, unless the Brainwashed Player has Resisted in
the meantime. Resistance costs the Brainwashed Player 'y' Points (where
'y' is half of 'x', rounding up).

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 01 Jul 2002 13:48:22 -0400

> 'y' is half of 'x', rounding up).

OK. +10 points to followers of Fundamentalist Cthulhu Worship
(Goateus, Kevan, Stefano, Zarba).

-- 
- Doc