Subject: Proposal: Bloodless Coup

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:35:14 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Bloodless Coup

Repeal Rule 23 ("Blood Tests").

{ I really don't like the logic of people who take the trouble to
be blood-tested being *more* likely to get infected than those who
don't.

If anything, a Blood Test should say something along the lines of
"Looks like you might get a Bit of a Cough; here, I'll immunise
you", and you'd be immune to catching Bits of Coughs for a week.
But even then that's not *very* interesting.

Blood Tests are also slightly superceded by the new, random ways
to catch Diseases. }

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Jan 2001 20:58:35 -0500

REJECTED. Perhaps the rule needs amending, but I am not disposed to
repeal it outright.

Kevan has FoR.

-- 
- Doc