Subject: Proclamation

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Sep 2002 09:28:04 -0400

Proclamation:

Amend Rule 1001 by adding after the phrase "If at any time all players
follow the same Doctrine," the text "or if at any time after
00:00:01 GMT 18 Sep 2002 all active players follow the same Doctrine,
and that Doctrine has a Leader,"

Amend Rule 1005 as follows:

After the phrase "If the Leader of a Doctrine stops following that
Doctrine" add ", or if at any time after 00:00:01 GMT 18 Sep 2002 the
Leader is inactive,".

In the third paragraph, add the word "active" before the first
occurrence of "follower".

Add to the third paragraph, "If at any time after 00:00:01 GMT
18 Sep 2002 a Doctrine has no Leader, Doc shall randomly pick a new
leader from amongst the active members of that Doctrine who are tied
for the most points. This random selection may be done in any fashion
Doc desires. If the Doctrine has no active members, no new Leader is
chosen."

In the fourth paragraph, add the word "active" before the first
occurrence of "Player".

-- 
- Doc