Subject: Ready for my therapy...

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 20:35:27 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Psychiatrist,

Here I am in the Psychiatric Ward with the cash. Ready to work on
my addiction...

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:52:47 -0000

> Here I am in the Psychiatric Ward with the cash. Ready to 
work on

Hm, cured. I was expecting you to cure yourself, actually. That'll be 
50 Cash to the Hospital and 50 to me, please.

And I shall move to the Hospital Entrance.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Death to the supernatural one."

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:21:04 -0800 (PST)

> 50 Cash to the Hospital and 50 to me, please.

Ah... I didn't realize it was self-service therapy. :) I'll
remember that for next time.

> And I shall move to the Hospital Entrance.

I also work my way to the Hospital Entrance.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 09:42:51 -0000

> remember that for next time.

Mm, self-service with the option for the Psychiatrist to announce a 
relapse. Which I think I might do, actually, since you currently 
stand to make a mighty 3700 Cash from selling those Green Pills of 
yours.

(Disgraceful how expensive Green Pills are these days, really. I 
think I'll move to the Pharmacy and sell them some of mine...)

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Oh, I know I took strange pills,
but I never meant to hurt you."