Subject: I'm Comatose!!!

From: Britta Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 18 Jan 2001 09:55:28 CET

Hi!

In a message on the 12th of Jan., I declared that I was going comatose.
The rule for Coma states that "While a Player is in Coma, any Proposals
they make
or Points of Orders they raise will be ignored. They cannot contract
any diseases, and the diseases they may have had do not harm them while
in a Coma. A player in a Coma cannot lose or gain any pills or body /
soul / cash points."

So, any soul points or whatever I lost since then should be given back
to me!

Also, "The list of Players in Coma is part of the game state." - but it
isn't yet.

Please, don't let me die while I can't do anything about it! I'll
suffer enough when I wake up...

Britta, who hasn't made this a Point of Order so it can't be ignored...

-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."