Subject: Proposal: Broken Legwork

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:53:01 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Broken Legwork

[[ Just a bit of tidying up, really, as well as clarifying the
operation location in the place where people are most likely to
read it.

Assumption made: the leg-breaking of a random Player, on a
die roll of 100, should probably be "random Player in the same
room". ]]

Reword the Broken Leg Injury to:-

A Player with a Broken Leg loses 3 Body Points whenever they move
from one room to another, and 10 Body Points during the Surgeon's
Office Hours.

A Broken Leg can be operated on by the Surgeon for 250 Cash. The
Nurse may operate on the Surgeon's Broken Leg for the same fee.

A Player may give another Player a Broken Leg by Attacking them,
provided they share a Room. An Attack involves paying 5 Soul and 5
Body and rolling a 100-sided die (in the PDP). According to the
result of that roll:-

01-25 : The Attacked Player gets a Broken Leg.
26-40 : Both Attacking and Attacked Players get a Broken Leg.
41-50 : The Attacking Player gets a broken leg
51-99 : Nothing happens.
100 : A random Player in the same Room as the Attacker gets a
Broken Leg.

A Player with a Broken Leg may not Attack other Players.

Also replace "if he or she can afford the operation" with "if he
or she can afford the operation, and if he or she is in the
Trauma Center with the operating Player".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:06:17 -0000

> > Proposal - Broken Legwork

Not sure this is necessary....
> die roll of 100, should probably be "random Player in the same

This is unlikely. A completely random player would indicate the 
fight spilled over into another room <g>.

> Trauma Center with the operating Player".

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Jan 2001 11:51:39 -0500

APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc