Subject: proposal: amendment to hospital rooms, and diseases.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:16:45 -0000

Append the following to rule 25 (coma) or to the section in rule 1000 
(diseases) relating to coma, if the outstanding proposal to move the 
coma text has been accepted:

Any player in a coma is automatically moved to the Intensive Care 
Unit, as they may otherwise come to harm in the outside world.

Add the following room to rule 32 (hospital rooms)

Intensive Care Unit - two way connections with the hospital entrance, 
and trauma center 
Players in coma, or suffering a critical illness, are moved 
automatically into this room, and may not leave until they are cured.

{I'm guessing that a 'trauma center' is what we call Accident and 
Emergency in the UK. If trauma room = ICU, then ignore second 
proposal, and replace 'ICU' in first proposal with 'trauma centre'!}

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 2001 13:13:23 -0500

Oh, and -5 SP for proposing under FoR.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jan 2001 12:57:11 -0500

> automatically into this room, and may not leave until they are cured.

APPROVED. 1 green (and thanks for getting that comatose patient out
of the Hospital Entrance...)

Strictly, the connections to the ICU have to be specified by amending
the connection descriptions of the other rooms; I'll take the liberty
of enacting it that way.

> proposal, and replace 'ICU' in first proposal with 'trauma centre'!}

I think ICU and Trauma Center are two different concepts. But what do
I know? (My doctorate's in physics...)

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:29:33 -0800 (PST)

> Oh, and -5 SP for proposing under FoR.

Actually... My second try of amending "Proposals" was accepted, so I
shouldn't of had FoR when you judged that proposal. The soul points are
deducted when you judge a proposal, not when the proposal was made,
according to rule 1000.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 20 Jan 2001 09:45:21 -0500

> deducted when you judge a proposal, not when the proposal was made,

That was directed at Martin, not you. Though I mistakenly deducted
the 5 SPs from Mark instead of Martin. Now fixed.

-- 
- Rich Holmes
Syracuse, NY