Subject: Proposal: Leader Leader Leader, Out Out Out

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 21:12:44 +0100

Proposal - Leader Leader Leader, Out Out Out

{ Giving Leadership Challenges a democratic group-challenge option,
if they can get enough power behind them. }

Replace Rule 1010 (Leadership Challenge) with the following:-

Any group of one or more Players may agree to Challenge the Leader
of their Doctrine (if they have one) and replace them with a
preferred Leader.

A single Player should make the Challenge in a mailing-list message,
citing their nominated replacement. Any Players who agree or disagree
with this replacement (other than the Leader) may declare their
intention to support or oppose the Challenge (provided they are members
of the relevant Doctrine), within the next Dun.

At the end of that Dun, the Challenge resolves. If the combined total
Points of the Challenging Player and all supporting Players is greater
than the total Points of the Doctrine's current Leader and all opposing
Players, the Leader is replaced as specified.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Aug 2002 11:31:04 -0400

> Players, the Leader is replaced as specified.

OK. +10 Kevan, +5 Goateus, Ian, Zarba.

(Sorry about out of order judgment; this slipped through the cracks.)

-- 
- Doc