Subject: Actions

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 13:49:18 -0700 (PDT)

I leave Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine 
Not Found.

I join Scamsters Anonymous.

I delcare myself the leader of Scamsters Anonymous.

I propose a merger between Scamsters Anonymous and Forty-Two - Jellyfish -
Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

On a side note, I now find this scam boring and it takes too much effort. 
I imagine others find it annoying. I won't be abusing this particular scam 
any further.

I'm currently looking through the ruleset trying to find something
interesting to do besides endless mergers for fun and profit. Currently
points seems to be the only thing worth going for right now. The current
methods to get points are proposals, mergers, or feeding off of the
success of your Doctrine. I'm going to try and work up a proposal to
create some more interesting avenues of game play.

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 19 Jul 2002 09:52:26 -0400

> I leave Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine 

OK.

> I join Scamsters Anonymous.

OK.

> I delcare myself the leader of Scamsters Anonymous.

OK.

> Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found.

OK.

-- 
- Doc