Subject: Proposal: Better Diarrhoea

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:16:14 -0800

Amend "Diseases" by striking the description of "Diarrhoea" and
replacing it with the following text:

A player with Diarrhoea is entirely at the mercy of their intestinal whim.
If a player has had Diarrhoea since before Doc's last Office Hours, they
must make one visit to the toilets before Doc's next Office Hours or they
will suffer a 15 body point penalty, be forced to spend 100 cash points on
a new set of clothes, be inflicted with Ruptured Bowels, and be cured of
Diarrhoea.

If a player with Diarrhoea has not already visited the toilets since Doc's
last Office Hours, any active player may move that player to the toilets
at any time, provided they would not be prevented from reaching that room
through normal means.

If a Player with Diarrhoea has taken no Pills in the past week, and has had
Diarrhoea for more than week, it clears up by itself.

Also, amend "Diseases" by creating a new disease with the following
description:

Ruptured Bowels (Physical)
A player with Ruptured Bowels loses 2 body points for every day in which
they don't take at least one red pill. Ruptured Bowels can be cured by
receiving a transfusion of one pint of blood, and a 100 cash point surgery.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:22:56 -0500

> receiving a transfusion of one pint of blood, and a 100 cash point surgery.

-5 SP.

REJECTED. The new limitations greatly weaken this disease.

-- 
- Doc