Subject: Proposal: A Touch of the Flu

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:27:39 -0800

Amend "Diseases" by adding a new disease with the following text:

A Touch of the Flu (Airborne)
A player with A Touch of the Flu loses two body points for every day in
which they do not take a yellow pill. The Epidemiologist will track these
body point losses. If a player has had A Touch of the Flu for at least
seven days, and has taken at least one yellow pill a day for the last seven
days, this disease will be cured.

During the Epidemiologist's Office Hours, if no active players have A
Touch of the Flu, the Epidemiologist will select one active player at
random to be infected with A Touch of the Flu. If that player is unable to
catch the disease for whatever reason, the Epidemiologist will repeat the
process until one active player has the disease.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:23:35 -0500

> process until one active player has the disease.

ACCEPTED. 1 blue.

-- 
- Doc