Subject: Proposal: the market

From: "Steppen Ling" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:41:32 +0200

Hello, I would like to join DocNomic.
My name is Stefano Artesi, but you can call me Steppen!
If I understand the rules well, I must announce my company's name. I wish to
name it "IdealWareLtd.".
My proposal: enact a new rule ('the market') with the following text:

"Upon acceptation of this proposal, a place is created in the shipping world
called the Market. The Market determines the prices in Plinks of all units
of existing Trade Goods (at this time, Flour, Beans, Machine Parts and
Plastic Spoons), which will be tracked in the Gamestate. Prices must be
integer
nonnegative numbers and must be smaller or equal to 100.

Everytime a proposal which is not an amendment to this rule, or the proposal
which enacts this rule, is accepted, the player submitting the proposal
becomes Economist For A Day and can change every price of 1 Plink, if e
wants to.

The initial values for the prices are:
Flour 5 Plink
Beans 5 Plinks
Machine parts 10 Plinks
Plastic Spoons 5 Plinks

Players are not allowed to swap Plinks with Goods or vice versa, if another
rule does not explicitly state it."

Stefano Artesi, aka Steppen Ling

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 30 Aug 2001 10:59:47 -0400

> Stefano Artesi, aka Steppen Ling

ACCEPTED. 11 plinks (added to initial 59 plinks).

You there, Kevan? Steppen needs to be added to the GNDT. 

Steppen needs to be assigned to a random gang:

$ rand.pl 1 4
1 random ints 1 <= x <= 4:
2

Assigned to Jigglypuffs.

-- 
- Doc