Subject: Proposal: Repeal Pill Exchange

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 13:04:21 -0600

I propose that in light of recent events such as the adoption of the
Pharmacy and the repeal of Rule 9 that the following actions occur:

Repeal Rule 15, Pill Exchange:

On the grounds that the pharmacy may be utilized for the purchase of
necessary pills and that owning pills, at least at this point in the game,
does not harm the player. The Pill Exchange is more work than should be
necessary for the Nurse.

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 00:59:04 -0800 (PST)

> does not harm the player. The Pill Exchange is more work than should be

Ah... I hope this doesn't get approved. I'm rather fond of the
black market we have going for pills... ;-)

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:14:10 -0600

Problem with this is that it is not a true EXCHANGE between players... it
is an exchange, essentially, with the pharmacy. I want to get this rule
repealed, have the trading post pass, then amend it to allow pill changes
between PLAYERS.

At 12:59 AM 1/4/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Jan 2001 15:20:50 -0500

> Repeal Rule 15, Pill Exchange:

ACCEPTED.

Phobia check:

Jim, Mark, and Ottis gain 5 SPs.

Mark (proposer of Rule 15) has a 50% chance of getting Claustrophobia:

1 random reals 0 < x < 1:
0.6572265625

He doesn't.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 04 Jan 2001 15:23:28 -0500

> [email-masked]

Oh yes: 1 green, 1 red for Feyd; 1 green for Ottis.

-- 
- Doc