Subject: Amend rule 10. Mad Scientist (and his assistant) , Article 2: Actions, #1

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 19:59:52 -0000

Amend rule 10. Mad Scientist (and his assistant) , Article 2: 
Actions, Action #1:

Change the sentence of Action #1 from:
"If disease "Broken Leg" does not exist in the rulestate for any 
reason, this paragraph is ignored."

to..
If neither player's leg was broken before the Zombie action and the 
zombie caused a broken leg, the right leg becomes broken. If one leg 
was broken and the Zombie action caused a broken leg, the other leg 
becomes broken. 

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:16:57 -0500

> was broken and the Zombie action caused a broken leg, the other leg 

REJECTED, because (1) the deleted sentence still should be there
(suitably modified) and (2) Kevan's got a better rewrite coming up
anyway.

Feyd has FoR.

-- 
- Doc