Subject: Nurse: Actions

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:32:30 -0000

Trade 1 yellow pill for 2 purple ones.

Am I supposed to set myself up on the cgi page? Or does the nurse do 
the initial setup?

Feyd

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:40:23 -0600

Done.

At 06:32 PM 1/3/2001 +0000, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:44:42 -0600

Oh yeah... the Nurse isn't setting up anybody. Each player should set
themselves up on their own according to what is already in the egroups
database. The nurse will not be updating the cgi info until it is
officially accepted as part of the gamestate in place of the egroups
database. At that point, the Nurse shall modify each player's details, but
I have no intentions of doing the initial setup... it is a long a tedious
process for so many players.

Everyone enter your own info, please, until it is official.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 09:40:07 -0000

> The nurse will not be updating the cgi info until it is
> database. At that point, the Nurse shall modify each player's 
details, [...]

Actually, the whole point of the PDP is that there's no *need* for 
the Nurse to update anything very much. If a Player wants to take or 
exchange some Pills, they can immediately administer the changes via 
the PDP, rather than having to email the Nurse requesting such things.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Each household appliance is like a new science in my town."