Subject: Fresh Blood

From: Britta Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 10 Jan 2001 08:54:42 CET

Hi!

I'd like to donate a pint of blood (something I haven't even done in
real life... I really should!).

Btw, who organizes this in your countries? In Germany, it's either the
Red Cross, you get no money for it but there's a huge buffet, or
hospitals, where you get money but no food.

Curiously,

Britta (I hope I won't faint!)

-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:09:38 -0000

> hospitals, where you get money but no food.

The Red Cross does almost all blood donation in the US. You get a 
couple cookies and a cool t-shirt. 

On the other hand, most colleges have small places nearby where 
students can donate plasma for a small amount of money.

I have been diabetic since I was a teen, so I have never been allowed 
to donate blood. They still stick me enough though!

Feyd

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:02:46 -0600

>I'd like to donate a pint of blood

Done, thanks for the donation! I also updated Jeff's stats. I forgot to
give him money, etc for his BLOD donation.

Once Kevan and poor Mark donate their pint, we might have enough to support
the Hospital.

The Nurse

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:47:00 -0000

> Done, thanks for the donation!

Hm, didn't Britta have a communicable disease (Bit of a Cough) at the 
time of donation, though?

> Once Kevan and poor Mark donate their pint, we might have enough to 
support

I shall donate a pint, then.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"That's nearly an armful!"

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:10:18 -0600

>I shall donate a pint, then.

She sure did, thanks for pointing that out. I have made the changes. Your
blood has been processed.