Subject: Proposal: Two Legs Best

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:48:08 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Two Legs Best

[[ Of course, you should probably be able to get two Broken Legs... ]]

Replace the "Broken Leg" Disease with "Broken Left Leg" (any Players
with a Broken Leg shall have it replaced with a Broken Left Leg), as
defined below, and add a new Disease, "Broken Right Leg".

Broken Left Leg (Injury) 

A Player with a Broken Leg loses 5 Body Points whenever they move
from one room to another, and 10 Body Points during the Surgeon's
Office Hours. A Player with two Broken Legs cannot move, and may be
stretchered to the Trauma Center at their own whim, or that of the
Surgeon.

A Player with a Broken Leg may not Attack other Players. 

A Broken Leg can be operated on by the Surgeon for 250 Cash. The
Nurse may operate on the Surgeon's Broken Leg for the same fee.

A Player may give another Player a Broken Leg by Attacking them,
provided they share a Room. An Attack involves paying 5 Soul and 5
Body and rolling a 100-sided die (in the PDP). According to the
result of this roll:- 

01-12 The Attacked Player gets a Broken Left Leg.
13-24 The Attacked Player gets a Broken Right Leg.
25-32 Both Attacking and Attacked Players get a Broken Left Leg.
33-40 Both Attacking and Attacked Players get a Broken Right Leg.
41-45 The Attacking Player gets a Broken Left Leg.
46-50 The Attacking Player gets a Broken Right Leg.
51-98 Nothing happens.
99 A random Player in the same Room as the Attacker gets a
Broken Left Leg. 
00 A random Player in the same Room as the Attacker gets a
Broken Right Leg. 

Broken Right Leg (Injury) 

See "Broken Left Leg".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Feb 2001 12:26:14 -0500

ACCEPTED. 1 green.
-- 
- Doc