Subject: Re: [DocNomic] Proposal: Dawn of the Dead

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:52:00 -0800

Kevan wrote:

> 2 - MOVE : The Zombie lurches into a new Room (although it will
> never move from the Hospital Entrance to the Hallway of
> Death, or back into the Morgue).
Do you mean moving from the Trauma Center to the Hallway of Death?
There is no connection to the Hallway of Death from the Hospital Entrance.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:01:50 -0000

> There is no connection to the Hallway of Death from the Hospital 
Entrance.

I'm merely highlighting the Zombie's inability to walk through walls. 
Ahem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Afterthought of the Dead

In the Rule "Mad Scientist (and his assistant)", replace "from the 
Hospital Entrance to the Hallway" with "from the Trauma Center to the 
Hallway". Kevan shall receive no Pill perk for this Proposal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 12:24:35 -0500

> There is no connection to the Hallway of Death from the Hospital Entrance.

Fixed by Proclamation.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 14:08:51 -0500

IGNORED.

-- 
- Doc