Subject: Proposal: Must be present to buy and sell.

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:16:49 -0800 (PST)

I take one red pill. PDP updated.

Amend "Hospital Rooms" by striking the description of the
Pharmacy and replacing it with the following text:

This room is the home of the Pharmacy. A player must be present in this
room in order to purchase items from the Pharmacy, sell items back to the
Pharmacy, or redeem pill coupons. The Pharmacist does not have to be
present to make these transactions.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Jan 2001 12:54:06 -0500

> present to make these transactions.

APPROVED. Though I note that the wording of the last sentence could
be interpreted to mean the Pharmacist doesn't have to be in the
Pharmacy to buy himself some pills! 1 green.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 12:20:42 -0800 (PST)

> Pharmacy to buy himself some pills! 1 green.

That was not my intent... It does make for a nice scam
though. Hehehe. ;-)

Pharmacy stocks updated: -1 green.

Got a pill?