Subject: Actions and Proposal: Trivial Opposite Precept Creation

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

I leave Scamster's Anonymous.

I join Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine 
Not Found.

I submit the following non-trivial proposal:

Amend Rule 1003 by replacing this text:

(If a Proposal does nothing other than add a Precept to this Rule, 
it may be considered Trivial.)

with the following text:

(If a Proposal does nothing other than add a Precept to this Rule, 
or add two Precepts that are opposites of each other to this Rule,
it may be considered Trivial.)

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Jul 2002 09:24:49 -0400

> I leave Scamster's Anonymous.

OK

> I join Forty-Two - Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine 

OK

> it may be considered Trivial.)

OK. +15 for Jeff Weston, +10 for other followers of Forty-Two -
Jellyfish - Semantic Solipsism - Error 404 / Doctrine Not Found
(Hubert, Stefano, Tyrethali).

-- 
- Doc