Subject: Proposal: Amendment to diseases (Horrid Rash)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 13:53:43 -0000

Horrid Rash

A possible side effect of vaccination. A Horrid Rash eliminates all 
benefits of a player's current vaccination, and instead increases a 
player's chance of contracting any communicable disease by 20%.
A Horrid Rash may be cured by taking one green pill, or it will cure 
itself when the effects of the vaccine wear off.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:28:50 -0500

> itself when the effects of the vaccine wear off.

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:56:37 -0500

> itself when the effects of the vaccine wear off.

Just noticed this disease has no Type. I'll just make it
Non-communicable. 

-- 
- Doc