Subject: Proposal: Therapy Session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 14:09:19 -0800

Enact a new rule called Therapy Session:

During office hours, Doc will hold up to five (5) therapy sessions to
help restore sanity to those that request it. Players may request a therapy
session by sending such a request to the mailing list. Doc will schedule
therapy sessions on a first requested / first served basis. During a
therapy session, Doc will add five (5) soul points to the player, but will
not be able to increase their soul points above one hundred (100). The
player will pay Doc fifty (50) cash for the session. Players may attempt to
schedule as many therapy sessions as they want for a particular office
hours.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Dec 2000 14:42:34 -0500

> schedule as many therapy sessions as they want for a particular office

ACCEPTED. Hmm, seems like Therapy is more in the Psychiatrist's line,
but,hey, psychiatrists. 1 green pill.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Dec 2000 14:44:57 -0500

Oh, yeah. Agoraphobia check.

Britta, Feyd, Jim, Mark lose 5 SPs.

Jeff, Jon, Kevan, Ottis have 22% chance of getting Agoraphobia:

4 random reals 0 < x < 1:
0.01678466796875
0.4376220703125
0.33245849609375
0.79022216796875

Jeff gets it.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Dec 2000 14:46:33 -0500

... and Jeff's FoR is cured.

-- 
- Doc