Subject: Proposal: Send in the Viziers

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:01:07 +0100

Proposal - Send in the Viziers

New rule, "Viziers":-

Each Doctrine may have a single Vizier, with the exception of "Laziness
to Excess". Viziership is a part of the Gamestate. A Player cannot be
both the Leader and Vizier of a Doctrine. 

If a Doctrine's Leader is Inactive, the Vizier of that Doctrine is
treated as its Leader for the purposes of any Rule other than Rule
1005 (Take Me To Your Leader) and Rule 1001 (Doctrines).

If the Vizier of a Doctrine stops following that Doctrine, he or she
ceases to be its Vizier. 

If a Doctrine has no Vizier, any follower of that Doctrine may claim the
role by posting such a message to the mailing list. 

Within a Doctrine, a Vizier or Leader may reassign the role of Vizier to
any other Player in that Doctrine, by announcing this intention to the
mailing list.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 Jul 2002 12:17:03 -0400

> any other Player in that Doctrine, by announcing this intention to the

OK. My only objection is that "vizier" is a civil, not religious,
office. I therefore take the liberty of changing "Vizier" to "High
Priest". +10 to Kevan, +5 to Goateus, Ian, Nim, Zarba.

-- 
- Doc