Subject: Proposal: Lowest on the Totem Pole

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 17:13:20 -0000

Enact a new rule entitled "Lowest on the Totem Pole" on Pink paper 
with the following text:

There exists an Office titled Secretary. The Secretary is chosen, 
according to the guidelines below, when this Rule is Accepted, and 
then this sentence repeals itself. A Secretary holds that Office for 
7 duns, then the Secretary is chosen again, based on the following 
guidelines:

The Active Player with the lowest number of Points becomes the 
Secretary. If more than one Active Player has the same lowest number 
of Points, the Active Player who has most recently joined the game 
becomes the Secretary.

The Secretary is entitled to perform 2 Tasks per dun.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 02 Jul 2001 16:21:12 -0400

> The Secretary is entitled to perform 2 Tasks per dun.

ACCEPTED.

Micheal Thomas is the current Secretary.

-- 
- Doc