Subject: Join "F.C.W." + Proposal: Precepts

From: "Shrooms00" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 17:59:38 -0000

Being unable to follow my own Doctrine, I join "Fundamentalist Cthulhu
Worship" instead.

<< start proposal >>

Each Doctrine has certain Precepts. The creator of the Doctrine may
add or remove one Precept per dun.

The available precepts are:

Open - Players can switch to a Doctrine with this Precept at any time
without a point penalty. Players can also abandon a Doctrine with this
Precept without a point penalty. This has precedence over rules
determining penalties on Doctrine joining or leaving.

<< end proposal >>

-- Zarba

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 18 Jun 2002 10:27:01 -0400

> determining penalties on Doctrine joining or leaving.

ACCEPTED. 

-- 
- Doc