Subject: Proposal: Plinks for Proposals

From: "Britta Koch" <[email-masked]>
Date: 07 Jul 2001 13:39:28 CEST

Enact a new NSF rule:

Whenever a proposal by a player is accepted, that player gains 11
plinks. When a proposal is declined, that player loses 7 plinks, or
less if e owns less than 7 plinks.

In addition to the plinks gained, Doc may award up to 4 plinks for
ingenuity in the proposal, or may subtract up to 4 plinks for changes e
had to make to the proposal in order to accomodate it to the rules.

-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail http://www.silverymoon.de 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 09 Jul 2001 11:40:29 -0400

> had to make to the proposal in order to accomodate it to the rules.

ACCEPTED. Though I will make a couple changes: "rejected" rather than
"declined", and omit ", or less if e owns less than 7 plinks". If such
a provision is used here, it also ought to be used in the second
paragraph; but it's easier just to make it a general principle in the
Plinks rule. I'll do so by Proclamation.

-- 
- Doc