Subject: Proposal: Managable Number of Proposals

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 12:13:57 -0700 (PDT)

Enact a Not So Fundamental Rule with the brief descriptive name,
"Managable Number of Proposals", and the following text:

If a player submits more than one proposal per day, that player
loses 10 points for each proposal submitted by that player for that day
beyond the first. If losing 10 points in this fashion for a particular
proposal would leave that player with a negative point total, the proposal
is instead ignored and no points are lost.

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:21:59 -0400 (EDT)

> is instead ignored and no points are lost.

Discussion:

What if this was a geometric scale? The second proposal losing 10 points,
the third losing 20, double each time?

John -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Jun 2001 17:25:13 -0400

> Enact a Not So Fundamental Rule with the brief descriptive name,
[...]

Welcome (back) to the game -- you've been added (back) to the Player
List.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 07 Jun 2001 17:32:34 -0400

By the way, the names I'm adding to the Player List are the ones shown
in your mail headers. If you'd rather be listed differently, just let
me know.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Jun 2001 13:45:11 -0400

> is instead ignored and no points are lost.

ACCEPTED.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:12:41 -0400 (EDT)

Test.

---

From: John Kipling Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:14:54 -0400 (EDT)

Another test.