Subject: Proposal: Brvty is th Sl f Wt

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 11:12:38 -0000

Proposal - Brvty is th Sl f Wt

Reword Rule 1000 from:-

If a player submits more than one proposal per dun, that player
loses 10 points for each proposal submitted by that player for
that dun beyond the first. If losing 10 points in this fashion
for a particular proposal would leave that player with a
negative point total, the proposal is instead ignored and no
points are lost. 

to:-

Players may submit one Proposal per dun, at no cost. Any further
Proposal made by a Player during a given dun will cost that Player
10 Points - if this cost cannot be paid immediately, the Proposal
is ignored.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 02 Jul 2001 16:28:15 -0400

> 10 Points - if this cost cannot be paid immediately, the Proposal

REJECTED. As far as I can see, this Proposal has no practical effect
except to put Rule 1000 into Kevan's out-tray. Doc has no enthusiasm
for rule-changes that serve no purpose but to alter the gamestate in
the proposer's favor.

-- 
- Doc