Subject: Proposal: Behold the GNDT

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:25:31 -0000

Proposal - Behold the GNDT

Enact a new Rule, "The Generic Nomic Data Tracker":-

Some aspects of the Gamestate are - where specified - tracked
by the Generic Nomic Data Tracker, at
<http://uncertain.org/~kevan/cgi-bin/generic.cgi?nomic=doc>.
Data presented on this page is considered to be a legal
representation of the Gamestate, provided that it has been
updated according to the Rules.

Any Player - or Doc - may use the GNDT to update the Gamestate,
when such an update is required by the Rules. Illegal updates
may be undone by any Player (or Doc).

A password is required to operate the GNDT; when a new Player
joins the game, a password will be assigned to them by Kevan,
through private email.

In Rule 8 ("Points"), replace "part of the gamestate" with "part
of the Gamestate, tracked by the GNDT".

{ Hm, I think that works alright. Haven't quite got my Nomic
head on, this afternoon.

Upon enaction of this rule, Kevan will assign each existing
Player - and Doc - a password for the GNDT. }

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Jul 2001 11:02:49 -0400

> of the Gamestate, tracked by the GNDT".

ACCEPTED. Of course, there now are more gamestate items to include.
By the way, Kevan, you still have 10 points -- points aren't reset at
start of round.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 18:55:46 -0000

> ACCEPTED.

(You forgot to update Rule 8, by the way.)

> Of course, there now are more gamestate items to include.

Ah yes. I should have amended on a conditional, really. I'll fix it 
momentarily.

> By the way, Kevan, you still have 10 points -- points aren't reset 
at

Really? Hm. Fair enough.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"I just might walk home alone."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 05 Jul 2001 15:14:10 -0400

> (You forgot to update Rule 8, by the way.)

OK, thanks.

-- 
- Doc