Subject: Proposal: Amendment to Diseases

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:08:52 -0600

To further aid the Doc's required tasks during Office Hours, amend the
first sentence under the Addiction disease to state:

The Nurse, during Office Hours, shall choose the player with the most pills
(regardless of color) to be the "Addict" until the next Office Hours.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jan 2001 11:36:11 -0500

Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]> writes:

> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> [email-masked]

ACCEPTED. 1 green pill. -5 soul points, but FoR is cured.

However, several subsequent proposals really should have been combined
with this into a single, coherent "Office Hours fixup" proposal. I
will, as the newly amended Perks rule allows, reduce the perks for
such proposals to zero.

-- 
- Doc