Subject: Proposal: Amend Therapy Session

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:06:09 -0800 (PST)

In the spirit of reducing Doc's workload, I make the following
proposal:

Amend rule 22 by replacing every occurence of "Doc" with "The
Psychiatrist".

Also, strike the (newly amended) sentence, "The player will pay
The Psychiatrist fifty (50) cash for the session," and replace it with the
following sentences:

The player will pay the hospital fifty (50) cash for the session. The
hospital will pay The Psychiatrist five (5) cash for each therapy session
they hold.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 11 Jan 2001 14:21:29 -0500

> hospital will pay The Psychiatrist five (5) cash for each therapy session

ACCEPTED. 1 purple.

-- 
- Doc