Subject: Proposal: Clean up Nurse description

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:21:47 -0800 (PST)

----- Start Proposal -----

Amend "Nurse" to read in full:

A player shall hold the office of Nurse. The identity of the Nurse shall
be part of the gamestate. 

The Nurse assists the Doc in running the hospital. As
compensation for such duties, the Nurse receives three green pills, two
soul points, and five body points during their office hours.

----- End Proposal -----

Not much to say about this proposal. I just didn't like the
phrasing, "Raid the Pharmacy..." Also, I got rid of the bit about
voluntarily leaving the office. I'm going to make a more general proposal
so that any office holder can leave their office if they need to.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Jan 2001 10:50:57 -0500

> soul points, and five body points during their office hours.

APPROVED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc