Subject: Nurse's Office Hours

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:18:27 -0600

The Nurse was recently rushed out of the Hospital to a greater call, a call
to... to... well, let's just say the Nurse got SOOOO busy this week,
everything else slipped by unnoticed.

But the Nurse is back, and holding Office Hours all day today, so get those
blood donations, etc. in while I read the rules and see what's up now.

Nurse Ottis

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 08:18:27 -0800

Don't forget, I have a pending blood test from last week that you never
determined results for. If I come up negative, I want to give blood. If I
come up positive, I want to have another blood test.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

"Ottis Airhart" 
<oairhart@ispch To: <[email-masked]> 
annel.com> cc: 
Subject: [DocNomic] Nurse's Office Hours 
02/15/2001 
10:16 PM 
Please respond 
to DocNomic 

Nurse's Office Hours begin immediately and shall end this Sunday at
midnight
Eastern (just so vaccinations, etc. aren't hurt by the delay).

I'd recommend that after these office hours that Doc start petitioning
players for a new Nurse. I have been unable to play like I used to (and
apparently some people have noticed). I don't see my ability to play
improving in the next several weeks.

What happens if the Nurse falls into a coma? hmmmmmmm...

Nurse Ottis

To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[email-masked]