Subject: Proposal: Smaller perk for the engineer...

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:13:55 -0800

Amend "Hospital Building Engineer" by adding a paragraph with the
following text:

During the Hospital Building Engineer's Office Hours, e may move without
restriction to one room in the hospital of their choice. This takes
precedence over all rules restricting movement.

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 16 Feb 2001 14:34:06 -0500

> precedence over all rules restricting movement.

ACCEPTED, though it probably needs amending -- an Engineer with two
broken legs, for instance, probably shouldn't be dragging emself
through secret passages. 1 blue.

-- 
- Doc