Subject: I'd like to work on my addiction now...

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 23:33:35 -0800 (PST)

Hey Mr. Psychiatrist? I wanna break free of my nasty addiction. I
can be at the Psychiatrit Ward tomorrow if I leave the Pharmacy
tonight. Could I schedule a session with you please?

I'll start right now... I move to Hospital Entrance.

---

From: "Kevan Davis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:25:25 -0000

> tonight. Could I schedule a session with you please?

But of course.

And hm, that reminds, me, your messages 993, 994, 995, 996, 1004, 
1005, 1006, 1007 didn't seem to ask for Pills at all. We both lose a 
total of eight Soul Points, and I get eight Pills of my choice. 
(Green ones, I think...)

> I'll start right now... I move to Hospital Entrance.

And I shall move to the Psychiatric Ward.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Don't just sit there feeling stressed."

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:36:03 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 10 Feb 2001, Kevan Davis wrote:

> > Hey Mr. Psychiatrist? I wanna break free of my nasty addiction. I can
> > be at the Psychiatrit Ward tomorrow if I leave the Pharmacy tonight.
> > Could I schedule a session with you please?
> 
> But of course.
> 

Only eight? I thought I posted way more than that... Was hoping
someone would catch on, I wanted to bump up the prices for
pills... :)

Pharmacy stocks updated. 2 green remain.

> And I shall move to the Psychiatric Ward.

I also move to the Psychiatric Ward.