Subject: Proposal: DocType

From: Sir Toby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 17:54:42 -0700 (PDT)

Create a Not So Fundamental Rule entitled "DocType" with the 
following text:

All Players have a status known as their DocType. The list of valid
DocTypes must be defined by the rules. A Player may change eir DocType to
another valid DocType for free if e hasn't changed it within the past 3
Duns, or for a cost of 10 Points if e desires to change it sooner.

The following DocTypes are defined:
- text/proposal
Any Proposal submitted by a Player while e has a DocType other than 
"text/proposal" shall be ignored.

If at any time a Player has an undefined DocType, eir DocType is set to 
"text/proposal".

-- 
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Jun 2002 11:14:57 -0400

> If at any time a Player has an undefined DocType, eir DocType is set to 

REJECTED -- not for any particularly bad feature, just that it strikes
me as something that can become very restrictive very early, and I'd
like to avoid that.

-- 
- Doc