Subject: Automated Patient Data

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:14:55 -0000

Right, well, it seems to be working alright, now:-

http://uncertain.org/~kevan/cgi-bin/docnomic.cgi

For the time being, everyone can use "test" as a password; hover your 
mouse pointer over the date/user bit of the log to see the IP address 
of the submitter (or view source if your browser isn't happy with 
such things), hover over the pill counts to see a total.

I *think* that's everything. If we could all start using it a bit, 
I'll Propose an official implementation later in the week. Best just 
run it parallel for a while to see if anything explodes or falls off, 
really. Shout if you can think of any more useful bells or whistles.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"A plastic bag, stranded at the lights."

---

From: Britta Koch <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Dec 2000 18:15:03 CET

> such things), hover over the pill counts to see a total.

It sure looks nice, and now I told mozilla not to remember the
password, it doesn't even ask me to choose a new one every time!

But I can't seem to get rid of the pill I spent for curing my
migraine... so is this an addict's joke, or what ;)!

Nice work, anyways, though I prefer php for the quick'n'dirty stuff...

Britta
-- 
/"\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 
\ /	ASCII Ribbon Campaign	[email-masked]
X	- NO HTML/RTF in e-mail 
/ \	- NO Word docs in e-mail "My other car is a cdr."

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 19:43:33 -0000

> password, it doesn't even ask me to choose a new one every time!

Mm, I'll put some cookie nonsense in eventually, so that it'll even 
remember who you are.

> migraine... so is this an addict's joke, or what ;)!

Tsk, some careless inconsistency in my code. Now fixed. Although you 
really should have "taken" the Pill rather than "lost" it; you get 
bonus Body Points for eating your Greens. (Something that I think the 
Nurse overlooked for Britta?) I've fixed that as well, anyway, 
demonstrating the "any player can update anything, but it gets 
logged" thing.

> Nice work, anyways, though I prefer php for the quick'n'dirty 
stuff...

Oh, the DocNomic script is alarmingly swift and filthy, really.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Everyone lies, nobody minds."

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 13:48:52 -0600

yeah yeah, I thought about that last night (the pill bonus, etc.). I was
going to fix it later, but I guess I will now.

Britta also gained 1 body point.

At 07:43 PM 12/28/2000 +0000, you wrote:
>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 28 Dec 2000 20:34:52 -0500

[email-masked] writes:

> hover your 

My browser (Netscape 4.75 for Linux) isn't happy with such things, or
at least nothing happens. And viewing source merely gives me

<TITLE>Missing Post reply data</TITLE>
<H1>Data Missing</H1>
This document resulted from a POST operation and has expired from the
cache. If you wish you can repost the form data to recreate the
document by pressing the <b>reload</b> button.

if I do it after using the form -- I have to go to the URL again to
get view the source correctly. Could be worse, I guess...

-- 
- Doc