Subject: Proposal: Day to Dun

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 14:12:29 -0700 (PDT)

Amend rule 1000 by striking all occurences of the word "day" and
replacing those occurences with the word "dun".

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jun 2001 10:31:08 -0400

> replacing those occurences with the word "dun".

ACCEPTED.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Jun 2001 10:35:46 -0400

By the way...

Rule 1000 in its original form was arguably ambiguous: Did it penalize
submission of more than one proposal per CALENDAR day or per 24 hour
period? 

I.e. Was there a point deduction for a proposal submitted at 08:00 on
4 July if the same player submitted a proposal at 16:00 on 3 July?

I think the amendment clears up that ambiguity -- at least for now.
There's no such thing as a "calendar dun" -- no existing calendars use
duns as a subdivision of a year. So it must refer to any 1-dun
period. 

Until and unless, of course, a calendar based on duns is enacted...

-- 
- Doc