Subject: Proposal: Amend Rule 30 Surgeon

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:58:20 -0000

Amend rule 30 as follows:

Add a paragraph before the text stating:
"The Surgeon is bound by the rules of Office Hours as stated in Rule 
13. During eir Office Hours the Surgeon performs the following 
actions..."

The paragraph reads:

"If a Player is in the Trama Center and the Surgeon is also there, 
the Surgeon may operate on the Player's Injuries or Physical 
illnesses as specified in the rules."

Feyd

[[This is to allow the surgeon to help folk with broken legs at any 
time. He is still required to honor requests during office hours of 
course.]]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 12 Feb 2001 12:56:25 -0500

> time. He is still required to honor requests during office hours of 

ACCEPTED. 1 green.

-- 
- Doc