Subject: Point of Order: Kevan's Soul Points

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:31:49 -0800

Kevan loses 10 soul points for submitting two proposals while having
"Fear of Rejection". He caught fear of rejection with "Bloaty Head". He
loses 5 soul points for submitting "Death, Insanity, Rebirth". He loses 5
soul points for submitting "In the Psychiatrists's Chair".

- - -
Jeffrey J. Weston
[email-masked]
PGP Public Key : http://www.sir-toby.com/pgp-key.asc
- - -
Doc wrote:

> Proposal - Bloaty Head

REJECTED. I'd like not to add diseases that can't be caught (yet).
Kevan has Fear of Rejection.

> Proposal - Death, Insanity, Rebirth

REJECTED. I don't see why a dead player should be able to submit
proposals, and I don't see why dead players should benefit at the end
of round in ways insane and other players do not.

> Proposal - In the Psychiatrist's Chair

ACCEPTED. This creates Rule 20. Agoraphobia check: 5 players
eligible, 20% chance.