Subject: Proposal: Market Corrections

From: "Micheal Thomas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:02:17 -0000

Modify NSFRule 1007 as follows:

Replace the word "Day" with the word "Dun".

Add the phrase "up or down" after the phrase "change every price".

Add the following paragraph to the end of the second paragraph of the 
Rule:

The Economist For A Dun may instead choose to declare that e will not 
change any price at all. In such a case, the Economist For A Dun 
will gain 1 point for every Trade Good currently in the Game. In 
either case, the Economist For A Dun has one dun (from the 
announcement of the proposal adoption) to announce eir price changes 
or declination of price changes. After the dun has passed, e loses 
the title Economist For A Dun.

Michael
fnordCo
Look for a new breakthrough coming soon from fnordCo: Inventions!

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:43:44 -0000

> the title Economist For A Dun.

ACCEPTED. +11 Plinks. As this amends Rule 1007, Micheal does *not*
become EFaD.

Apologies if you get this message nineteen times. Yahoo Groups seems
to be choking on it.

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Sep 2001 10:34:48 -0400

-- 
- Doc

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 13 Sep 2001 12:41:34 -0400

-- 
- Doc