Subject: Proposal: Amend rule 1000 "Diseases" -- "Broken Leg"

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:10:44 -0000

------------------------------------------
Amend rule 1000 with a new disease:

Broken Leg (Injury): A person with a broken leg must have it 
repaired by the Surgeon (except for the Surgeon, who may request that 
the Nurse or Doc repair the injury). A person with a broken leg 
loses 3 body to move from one room to another. The surgeon may 
repair the Broken Leg at any time for 250 Cash. The person must be 
in the Trauma Center with the Surgeon for the leg to be repaired. 
A person suffering from a Broken Leg looses 10 body at the beginning 
of the Surgeon's Office Hours. 
A player [[the "Attacking" player,]]may give another player a broken 
leg by paying 5 soul and 5 body and exclaiming to the list, "I rough 
<playername> up." On a d100 roll (in the PDP):
1-25 :: <playername> gets a broken leg. 
26-40:: both attacking player and <playername> get a broken leg
41-50:: Attacking player gets a broken leg
51-99:: Nothing.
00:: A random player gets a broken leg.
A player with a broken let may not attempt to rough up another 
player. 

Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 29 Jan 2001 12:29:36 -0500

ACCEPTED. 1 yellow.

-- 
- Doc