Subject: Proposal: Relaxed Proposals

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 12:53:30 -0000

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Proposal - Relaxed Proposals

Repeal Rule 21.

And if Doc really wants to keep Proposals to one per message, replace
the first sentence of Rule 3 with "Players may submit Proposals by
sending them to the DocNomic Mailing List (one Proposal per message;
multiple Proposals in a single email will be ignored)."

{ Personally I'd rather see a return to multiple Proposals per
message; I've got a few here that I've been writing in quiet
moments over the past couple of days, and it's simply taking
me too long to post them all individually over a slow and
erratic connection. So long, in fact, that I can't be bothered
to try and post any more right now. Tsk. }

----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 08 Jan 2001 21:08:00 -0500

REJECTED. If anyone else were complaining about Rule 21 I'd do it,
but Kevan appears to be the only one offended by it.

Kevan has FoR again.

-- 
- Doc