Subject: Feyd Buys pills, asks a question, reminds the E. can cure them

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:53:24 -0000

Feyd buys 3 Purple pills for 84
Feyd buys 3 Blue for 54
Feyd SELLS 3 green for 150

Someone,
What happened to the rule that Feyd had to spell "Psychiatrist" 
correctly or suffer the consequences. I know it went into effect, 
but I don't remember it being revoked!

The Epidemiologist can still cure most diseases. Please be sure to 
ring him up if you are interested.

anyone?

---

From: "Jeffrey J. Weston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 10:17:47 -0800 (PST)

> but I don't remember it being revoked!

Another proposal was passed that repealed the rule that held that
provision. It happened about the same time the proposal you are thinking
of passed.

> ring him up if you are interested.

Yeah, I'd be interested. This psychiatrist seems to have gotten
his degree from a budget university. Not able to handle a simple
addition. Bah!

When and where can you take a look at my condition?

Got a pill?

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:50:11 -0000

--- In DocNomic@y..., "Jeffrey J. Weston" <jjweston@k...> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 Nomic1@a... wrote:

I can examine you personally in the Pharmacy, or I can call the lab 
and have them leave something for you.

I believe I have a handy device in the lab that can cure your 
Claustrophobia in a couple of hours. It's one of a kind, but I 
wouldn't mind letting it go I guess if I could get a tiny donation 
from you to the department.

I think I have a couple items on me too. I have a nasal balm that 
should cure your sniffles up immediately. Oh, and I have some killer 
painkillers that will probably allow your shoulder to heal overnight.

Feyd

> Got a pill?
Now now, let's try to fight this thing! It just isn't dignified (and 
TRUST ME, I know!!!) <g>