Subject: Proclamation X3: Gamestate revision

From: [email-masked]
Date: 15 Dec 2000 13:14:18 -0500

X3: Gamestate revision

[Originally I had intended that the web site would be the main avenue
of communication for DocNomic. So I decided pending proposals,
declarations, proclamations, and pending points of order would appear
on the gamestate page.

[Instead, of course, we've settled into doing stuff on the mailing
list. Past proposals, declarations, proclamations, and points of
order can easily be found in the eGroups archive, especially if
subject line formatting is enforced, as has been proposed. Therefore,
formatting such transient stuff for the web page seems like a poor use
of my time.

[So I'm modifying the rules to reduce the amount of crapwork I have to
do.] 

In Rule 3, the sentence

The lists of Proclamations, Directives, and Pending Proposals are
part of the Gamestate.

is hereby repealed.

In Rule 5, the sentence

The list of Pending Points of Order is part of the Gamestate.

is hereby repealed.

[Also, I just noticed it's illegal for me to have taken the player
information off the gamestate page. So...]

In Rule 4, to the phrase

and the current Gamestate at
<http://web.syr.edu/~rsholmes/games/nomic/docnomic/doc_gamestate.html>

the phrase

and/or in one or more eGroups databases at
<http://www.egroups.com/database/DocNomic>

is hereby appended.

-- 
- Doc