Subject: Proposal: Action Stations

From: Kevan Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:53:36 +0100

Proposal - Action Stations

Reword the Adding- and Removing-Precept Actions to:-

Add a Precept: A target Precept must be specified for this action. 
If no conditions exist that would prevent it from occurring,
that Precept is added to the Actioning Player's Doctrine.

Remove a Precept: A target Precept must be specified for this action. 
That Precept is removed from the Actioning Player's Doctrine, if
it is there.

{ Current implementation of these rules require the Leader to choose 
Precepts, which isn't entirely appropriate now that High Priests 
can also take Actions. }

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Aug 2002 10:41:14 -0400

> That Precept is removed from the Actioning Player's Doctrine, if

REJECTED. This would have been accepted as a trivial proposal.

-- 
- Doc