Subject: Pill

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:49:11 -0600

Nurse,

I wisth to take one green pill to try and cure my migrane.

Ottis

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:53:46 -0600

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

1 Green pill taken to cure Ottis' migrane, 50% chance

[email-masked] requested that 1 roll of a 100-sided die be rolled.
Roll them bones ... your dice are
Roll 1: 14.

Mail was sent to you at [email-masked].
(Mail addresses have not been confirmed.)

---
Irony Games' public PGP key is available at
http://www.irony.com/verifyroll.html

(14) Failed to cure the migrane.

---

From: "Feyd " <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:05:29 -0000

--- In [email-masked], Ottis Airhart <oairhart@i...> wrote:
> zracing1@h... requested that 1 roll of a 100-sided die be rolled.
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Um, doesn't a 14 cure the migrane?
Feyd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:23:12 -0000

> Um, doesn't a 14 cure the migrane?

It seems he was taking results greater than fifty to be successes. 
Admirable of him to stick to it despite not telling us how he was 
rolling, really, since it was his own Pill.

Incidentally, should anyone show any interest in the automated Player-
data thing I was working on, I was planning on having it print (as 
part of the log) percentage results for each individual Pill that was 
taken, so that we could just go to the Web page and click as 
appropriate, rather than having to ask Ottis to roll a die and update 
scores for us.

I'm off work tomorrow and likely to find *some* quiet moments over 
the weekend; if anyone, most critically Doc and Ottis, would like me 
to bring the Player-data thing up to speed and propose the necessary 
amendments to the Ruleset, nod your heads.

Mm, and if anyone's got any spare pills they could give me, that'd be 
lovely, by the way.

Kevan

--
http://uncertain.org/~kevan
"Anaesthesia makes it easier."

---

From: Ottis Airhart <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 10:19:32 -0600

>Um, doesn't a 14 cure the migrane?

Yes 14 does... I was just under such pain, I didn't realize it at the time.
Thanks.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 21 Dec 2000 17:49:57 -0500

> amendments to the Ruleset, nod your heads.

Nod, nod.

-- 
- Doc