Subject: Waking up and proposal

From: "Tyrethali Ansrath" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:15:06 -0400

Proposal:

Amend "If at any time all players follow the same Doctrine, or if at any 
time after 00:00:01 GMT 18 Sep 2002 all active players follow the same 
Doctrine, and that Doctrine has a Leader, the Leader of that Doctrine wins 
the round." in rule 1001 to:

"If at any time one doctrine has twice as many active players as all other 
doctrines combined, the players of that Doctrine win."

(Comments: More easily accomplished group wins will hopefully inspire people 
who aren't leaders to action. Or, if nobody goes active in response to the 
proposal, just let us win, and end the game to start a new round. Either 
works.)

_________________________________________________________________
Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn.com

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: 27 Sep 2002 13:35:18 -0400

> proposal, just let us win, and end the game to start a new round. Either 

REJECTED. Look again in Rule 7:

When one (and only one) Player achieves the title of The Winner of
Round n, where n is the Round Number, the Round ends.

-- 
- Doc