Subject: Nomic: more stuff

From: Joel Uckelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:47:35 -0500

The rules have numbers now:

http://www.nomic.net/~g1/Rules.Historical.1.html

And there's a numerical ruleset, which is no different since we haven't 
started yet:

http://www.nomic.net/~g1/Rules.Numerical.1.html

What's left before we can start:

(1) Setting up the list parser for this account.
(2) Setting up the Proposal archive to receive the onrushing flood of 
Proposals.
(3) Creating the mailing lists.
(4) Making a rudimentary main page so everyone can find things until I make 
a better one.

(2), (3), and (4) will be trivial, and may yet be done this evening. My 
logic homework may prevent me from doing (1) tonight, since it will be a 
little more involved than the other three. Which means tomorrow or 
Wednesday looks promising for a game start.

-- 
J. Uckelman
[email-masked]
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~uckelman/