Subject: Nomic: spam

From: Joel Uckelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 18:25:09 -0500

Sorry about the spam--it's the first piece of junk email sent to this 
list in over two years. I'll be harassing the company that sent it 
until they stop spamming this list (and me personally, as well). If 
anyone else wants me to bug them on your behalf while I'm at it, let me 
know.

-- 
J. Uckelman
[email-masked]
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~uckelman/

---

From: stuck outside of mobile with the memphis blues again <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 18:32:34 CDT

>anyone else wants me to bug them on your behalf while I'm at it, let me 

Be especially sure to let us know if they have an 800 number to
call. For whatever reason. :>

-- 
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/
      tdr: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/tdr/