Subject: Nomic: doh

From: Joel Uckelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 00:31:43 -0500

I found a bunch of new problems with the proposal processor. While I 
thought I was close to finishing it last night, it turns out that it 
works very erratically when connected to a real mail system, so public 
testing will have to wait until I have more time to rewrite the problem 
parts. I find it frustrating to be forced so often to push back my 
schedule for everything--I've had to do it so many times I doubt anyone 
believes me anymore when I give an estimate.

-- 
J. Uckelman
[email-masked]
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~uckelman/

---

From: stuck outside of mobile with the memphis blues again <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 00:41:10 CDT

>believes me anymore when I give an estimate.

No way, Joel. That gives you programmer cred. Never ship on time.

-- 
josh blog: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/blog/
      tdr: http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kortbein/tdr/