Subject: Nomic: hi

From: zagarna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:35:17 +0200

hello to everyone, I'm Antonio and I'd like to be a player of your nomic.
Joel has told me that you're putting up the starting rules, I'v subscribed to
the mailing list a couple of days ago, bt have not yet participated to the
discussion since i havent yet found the rules you are working on :)
In my admitted ignorance I'd have a couple of questions :
is here a web base archive or must I request the mailing list archives from the
majoromo server? I've got a link to the old berserker site but it doesn't look
like an initial ruleset.

will this nomic be based on the old Berserker?

will it be strongly influenced by the original Suber initial ruleset?

umm, that's all for now, I can't think of anything else, but expect me to turn
up with other stupid questions in the future.

thanks in advance
Antonio

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger.
http://im.yahoo.com