Subject: Nomic: proposal parser test

From: Joel Uckelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:22:56 -0500

I sent this to the list a few hours ago, but it doesn't seem to have made it back to me yet. I'm not sure what happened to it...

-- Snip --
The proposal parser I've been working on is finally ready for testing; 
I'd like everyone to give it a few tries, just so I know it can handle 
whatever is fed to it. The instructions for it can be found at 
http://www.nomic.net/~test/instructions.html, and its output is at 
http://www.nomic.net/~test/Proposals. If you have any difficulties 
getting it to work, please let me know so I can fix the problem ASAP.

Also, a caveat not mentioned in the instructions:

Chances are that nothing will work correctly following corruption of 
the data file. If the script breaks, there's no reason to continue 
sending it test data, as I'll need to fix the problem first.

That said, I gladly welcome whatever suggestions anyone might have, 
whether about the interface or my code (linked to the instructions 
page). I hope everyone finds this straightforward and easy to use (I 
do); if not, let me know how I can better accommodate you.

So, please please please everyone try this within the next few days.

-- 
J.