Subject: Re: Nomic: automation status

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:06:50 CST6DST

<Proposal>
Proposals shall be delimited by an opening and a closing tag.  The opening 
proposal tag shall be <Perl_Rules!>  The closing proposal tag shall be 
\</Proposal>  In the body of an email where these tags need to be named, the 
opening tag shall be written as <Joel_Rules!> and the closing tag shall be 
written as "the closing tag shall be written as.."  (Note that the second of 
the two periods ends the sentence and is not actually part of the name of the 
tag, nor are the quotation marks.)

</Proposal>

How are immutable rules made?  Can I do this?

<Proposal>

Proposals shall be delimited by an opening and a closing tag.  The opening 
proposal tag shall be <Prop sal> and the closing proposal tag shall be </Prop 
sal> where the space between the 'p' and the 's' in both tags is replaced with 
an 'o'.  In the body of an email where these tags need to be named, they may be 
written by putting a '\' character immediately before them.  E.g. \</Proposal>
This rule shall be immutable.

</Proposal>

---

From: Matthew G Potter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:21:35 -0500

You have been bitchslapped.  Be thankful I don't have a nightstick.  Yet.

Bitch.

Potter