Subject: [Nomic] Rule 412 proposed: Kick start 2004

From: [email-masked] (Nomic Rules Manager)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 19:36:22 +0000 (GMT)

A new proposal has happened. It's by Thomas, and they have said:

---begin rule---
Kick start 2004

That the status page be brought up to date and a new judge appointed. 'tis
an action, not a rule.
----end rule----

This will be voted on for the week begininng Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:00:00 +0000
You can review the existing and proposed rules online at http://www.gkhs.net/nomic//rules.php
-- 
Nomic Rules Manager, Mainained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic

---

From: "Matthew A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:36:37 +1100

>That the status page be brought up to date and a new judge appointed. 'tis

I believe this dosent need an action, just free time on the part of our hard 
worked admin.  Just send an email asking him to do it, WE dont need to vote 
to make him update things.

$0.02

ChinDoGu

_________________________________________________________________
Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here  
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp