Subject: [Nomic] Nomic

From: "Matthew A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:01:01 +1100

Well, Working on the assumption that no activity for almost 2 weeks, and no 
resolution means that this nomic is at least on hiatus, if not dead, Ill 
mentio to you another that you may find interesting.

its Called BLOGNOMIC.

Currently we are deep in the late game of a round, but there is no reason 
whay you cant join (if you want to take the time to read the current rules, 
probarbly about as many as there are here atm)

We have a large set of spells as well as magical items, called gegaws.

Its quite fun, and the action is relativly fast pased (2 days before 
proposals get voted in usually)

If you interested in joining, I remind you of the rule, which im sure you 
have read, which grants new mages a small power boost for stating who 
invited them to join the nomic, Which you will find to be quite a boon.  And 
I also invite you all to join the might school of steam (fire/water) of 
which I am the archmagus.

So if your interested, surf over to

http://blognomic.blogspot.com

The important rules (For those interested, these are basically defining the 
winning condition)
The theme is that of dualing mages.. We are devided into schools, each based 
on 2 of the for elemental energies.

Currently it is possible for one school to call dispersion on the other, at 
which point the 2 schools dual, and the losing school is dispersed, and it 
members must join another school.  The winner of the dynasty will be the 
magus of the last school left standing.

ChinDoGiu.

P.S. If im wrong, And this nomic isnt on hiatus, then start posting stuff :p

_________________________________________________________________
Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Go to  
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/default.asp

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic