Subject: [Nomic] Rule 410 proposed: Other person in thrall

From: [email-masked] (Nomic Rules Manager)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:02:21 +0000 (GMT)

A new proposal has happened. It's by ChinDoGu, and they have said:

---begin rule---
Other person in thrall

Another player will be considered controlled by a player if that player
voluntarily places upon their own head the cap of gulibility.  The cap of
mind control exists somewhere in the game board, but its location is not
yet known.

The controlling player will be whichever player is currently wearing the
cap of mind control.  This item also exists at an as yet undefined place
in the game board.

[Suggestions for change welcome just want to liven thigs up a bit here]
----end rule----

This will be voted on for the week begininng Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:00:00 +0000
You can review the existing and proposed rules online at http://www.gkhs.net/nomic//rules.php
-- 
Nomic Rules Manager, Mainained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic