Subject: [Nomic] Rule 406 proposed: A lump of Coal

From: [email-masked] (Nomic Rules Manager)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:04:26 +0000 (GMT)

A new proposal has happened. It's by ccooke, and they have said:

---begin rule---
A lump of Coal

[ *someone* had to do it ]

Each player may be either Naughty or Nice. 
Players are Nice until they are defined to be Naughty.

The Central point of the Board shall be defined as 'The North Pole'. Once
a year (on or after December the 25th, as appropriate depending on turns)
each player shall receive a Gift from the denizens of the North Pole. If
that player is nice, it may be anything they want (limited to items that
exist within the game already). If they are Naughty, it shall be a lump of
Coal.

The terrain of the North Pole is defined as:

'Snow': DIFFICULT and BARREN. Also FREEZING and WET, which are currently
undefined but hey :-)
----end rule----

This will be voted on for the week begininng Sun, 28 Dec 2003 00:00:00 +0000
You can review the existing and proposed rules online at http://www.gkhs.net/nomic//rules.php
-- 
Nomic Rules Manager, Mainained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic