Subject: [Nomic] The Return

From: Aquarion <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 19:29:52 +0000

DNS servers up and down the country and across the world are picking up 
the new information about lists.gkhs.net

Rejoice, for we are back on the air

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic

---

From: James Keasley <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Nov 2003 19:54:47 +0000

Aquarion <[email-masked]> writes:

> DNS servers up and down the country and across the world are picking
> up the new information about lists.gkhs.net
> 

Yay! I thought I had *really* screwed up my .procmailrc when I saw I wasn't 
getting any mail from this list.

-- 
James						jamesk[at]homeric[dot]co[dot]uk

Yeah, it's there to be played with. It'll be even better if I can get a
suitable mount for it too. - Kincaid in afp

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:43:00 +0100

Hi Aquarion,

I did not get any mail from the list since the 17th. Is the list down? 

BTW, I have still not recalled my password, could you please reset my nomic 
account password to zahr? Thank you.

Cheers,

Thomas