Subject: [Nomic] Rule 411 proposed: Ammendment to Fresh Blood (rule 382)

From: [email-masked] (Nomic Rules Manager)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:06:41 +0000 (GMT)

A new proposal has happened. It's by ChinDoGu, and they have said:

---begin rule---
Ammendment to Fresh Blood (rule 382)

Should 409 : Rejoining the Game Pass, Ammend rule 382 adding the
following.

New Players may the rejoin the game board. [as per rule 409]

Should 409 : Rejoining the Game Fail, Ammend rule 382 adding the
following.

The new player must also decide upon a starting location for their game
piece, which must be i the outer circle of the game board.
----end rule----

This will be voted on for the week begininng Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:00:00 +0000
You can review the existing and proposed rules online at http://www.gkhs.net/nomic//rules.php
-- 
Nomic Rules Manager, Mainained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic

---

From: "Matthew A" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:50:39 +1100

This proposal has been updated.  Check it out.  Basically jsut a bit of 
admin to make things work the way they were intended [I think]  for new 
players.

ChinDoGiu

_________________________________________________________________
Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here  
http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp