Subject: [Nomic] Rule 408 proposed: Immutable Tabula Rasa

From: [email-masked] (Nomic Rules Manager)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 07:59:20 +0000 (GMT)

A new proposal has happened. It's by ChinDoGu, and they have said:

---begin rule---
Immutable Tabula Rasa

Proposal that the rule Tabula Rasa (Rule 375) be made immutable

Further that this rule be renumbered to the number 120

This rule takes precedence over rule 108 [Which by my reading would make
it not work, as it would set it to this proposals number after it was
changed]
----end rule----

This will be voted on for the week begininng Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:00:00 +0000
You can review the existing and proposed rules online at http://www.gkhs.net/nomic//rules.php
-- 
Nomic Rules Manager, Mainained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic