Subject: [Nomic] Nomic Voting Booth

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 00:00:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hello, This is the Nomic Reporting System's automated vote
notification system. The following rules have been
proposed for voting:

+--------+-------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+
| number | title             | url                                                     |
+--------+-------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+
|    391 | Amendement to 373 | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule391 |
|    393 | # include 2       | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule393 |
|    394 | Control           | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule394 |
|    395 | Action on Pieces  | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule395 |
+--------+-------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+

--
Nomic, maintained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic