Subject: [Nomic] Rule 400 proposed: Encourage interest

From: [email-masked] (Nomic Rules Manager)
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 13:19:30 +0000 (GMT)

A new proposal has happened. It's by Alexander, and they have said:

---begin rule---
Encourage interest

Amend rule 201, 'On the man with the vote', to read:
"The players named in the brackets (XXX) have two votes on each proposal.
Every other player has one vote on each proposal.", Replacing XXX in with
the names of the players who voted during the cycle that this proposal was
voted on.
----end rule----

This will be voted on for the week begininng Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:00:00 +0000
You can review the existing and proposed rules online at http://www.gkhs.net/nomic//rules.php
-- 
Nomic Rules Manager, Mainained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic