Subject: [Nomic] Nomic Voting Booth

From: [email-masked] (aquarion)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:00:09 +0000 (GMT)

Null message body; hope that's ok
Hello, This is the Nomic Reporting System's automated vote
notification system. The following rules have been
proposed for voting:

+--------+--------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+
| number | title                                | url                                                     |
+--------+--------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+
|    408 | Immutable Tabula Rasa                | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule408 |
|    409 | Rejoining the Game                   | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule409 |
|    410 | Other person in thrall               | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule410 |
|    411 | Ammendment to Fresh Blood (rule 382) | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule411 |
|    412 | Kick start 2004                      | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule412 |
|    413 | Death                                | http://www.gkhs.net/nomic/rules.php?view=voting#rule413 |
+--------+--------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------+

--
Nomic, maintained by Aquarion ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
Nomic mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.gkhs.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nomic