Subject: ackanomic Digest V6 #2
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:00:03 -0500 (EST)

ackanomic Digest	Sunday, January 21 2001	Volume: 06  Issue: 002

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: semi Free-form roleplaying
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 02:24:00 -0500 (EST)

Just in case some of you are interested, I figured I'd forward this info
along to you.   I recently came across a game called 'Spellmaster' at
http://www.lemuria.org/SpellMaster/

It looks interesting enough to me that I am joining it, and I know some of
you enjoy role-play, so thought you might find it interesting if you have
some free time.

--JT

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V6 #2
*****************************