Subject: ackanomic Digest V5 #4
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:00:02 -0500 (EST)

ackanomic Digest	Monday, January 10 2000	Volume: 05  Issue: 004

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: [email-masked] (John Bollinger)
Subject: Acka: Check this out
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 10:28:00 -0500 (EST)

Some of you may have already come across Planetarium, but for those of
you who haven't I offer a hearty endorsement.  It is a web-based puzzle
story in twelve weekly installments, with beautiful graphics, a
well-written story, and a wide variety of puzzles.  I think it will
appeal to many Ackans.  Check it out at

	http://www.beholder.co.uk/planetarium/

One warning: when it says weekly installments, it means it!  Read the
documentation for details.

ThinMan

------------------------------

From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: site
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:34:10 -0500 (EST)

http://www.gmd.cx/acka/

BLMP.

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V5 #4
*****************************