Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #244
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 00:00:02 -0400 (EDT)

ackanomic Digest	Friday, September 10 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 244

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Randy Hall <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: broccoli
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:47:05 -0400 (EDT)

It seems the Microsoft software I use from time to time is so 
buggy that it crashed on 9/10/99 instead of when it was supposed 
to.  Geez.  Somehow during this process it managed to replace my
wallpaper with a 44 meg jpeg of Richard Dean Anderson.  So I says
to MacGyver  -- "Did you really once make a bomb out of chewing 
gum to avert a nuclear war?" -- and he says "No dude, you watch 
too much TV, but if you have a honeydew melon rind and an aluminum
pop top, I will be able to restore your system in short order".

I says "Cool", but of course its plug and pray technology and I
haven't been to church in a while so something comes back not quite
right and of course its the only thing I care about which is the 
details of where treasure 194 is hidden so I says to MacGyver
"whatever am I to do because JT keeps bugging me on IRC to let him
'help' me recover it and all and there is over A$1600 worth of 
stuff out there and all that blather" and MacGyver says "you 
should learn to talk like Karma, but in the meantime, I'll tell
JT and anyone else who cares where the treasure is hidden and only
take a 21% finders fee; just look carefully for the following stuff".

chocolate tomato coyote
silver penguin month
death star lovers
who's the boss? blazing saddles vega$ benson
free energy coil signs
turkey howe baykal  
berry mountain electric light orchestra
the crimson hoople; free king mott 
penza orenburg kaliningrad
first player
bald orienteering
baker davison baker
beer belabour harmonica
n h four
actors spell fish
van halen greg lake joan jett
r.e.m game theory island
sea square hat
producer aircraft aim
ness's capitulation
2 10 18 36 54
saaremaa dane town

-- 
Randy "the mapsurfer"
Orienteer * Letterboxer * Globetrotter
http://www.letterboxing.org/faq.html

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #244
*******************************