Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #243
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 00:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

ackanomic Digest	Thursday, September 09 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 243

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Graeme Jefferis <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: New Players (Slakko)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 11:50:47 -0400 (EDT)

> Graeme Jefferis ([email-masked]) is joining us (finally) with the name
> Grimace. Slakko has been selected as eir mentor.

(Mr. Burns voice) Nyexcellent.

Except I seem to have misplaced the rules, so won't be doing anything
interesting right now.

 -Grimace.

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: New Players (Slakko)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:24:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Graeme Jefferis wrote:
> > Graeme Jefferis ([email-masked]) is joining us (finally) with the name
> > Grimace. Slakko has been selected as eir mentor.
> 
> (Mr. Burns voice) Nyexcellent.
> 
> Except I seem to have misplaced the rules, so won't be doing anything
> interesting right now.

http://www.ackanomic.org/rules/

--JT, ever helpful

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: Gabe Drummond-Cole <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: I'd better do it now.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:06:08 -0400 (EDT)

I wear agenda hat J4.  It is false.  I will tell everyone if it becomes true.

("The owner of this hat is a member of the National Puzzlers' League, and
has been credited either with a "flat complete" (correct solutions for all
the flats in an issue) or as the author or co-author of a published flat in
the Enigma." )

I wear agenda hat J14. It is false.  It will become true in about a minute.

("The wearer of this hat has worn it while in Gaol for a reason other than
having committed a Crime." )

I glare at Quoth the Raven.

-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito! B(Scam)
DeeJay * Dungeon Master * Herald * Rule-Harfer * Trinket-Harfer
 Crazy French-Scotsman * Student (Scamology)

------------------------------

From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: New Players (Slakko)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:20:48 -0400 (EDT)

>(Mr. Burns voice) Nyexcellent.
>
>Except I seem to have misplaced the rules, so won't be doing anything
>interesting right now.
>
I welcome Grimace to the game.

Welcome, Grimace.

BLMP,
Publicist.

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: I'd better do it now.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:25:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Gabe Drummond-Cole wrote:
> I wear agenda hat J14. It is false.  It will become true in about a minute.
> 
> ("The wearer of this hat has worn it while in Gaol for a reason other than
> having committed a Crime." )

I fail to see how you are going to be in jail in a minute, however, as
soon as you can prove that you are in fact in gaol, I'll happily note the
hat as true.

--JT, Illuminatus.

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: I'd better do it now.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 13:27:14 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, JT wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Gabe Drummond-Cole wrote:
> > I wear agenda hat J14. It is false.  It will become true in about a minute.
> > 
> > ("The wearer of this hat has worn it while in Gaol for a reason other than
> > having committed a Crime." )
> 
> I fail to see how you are going to be in jail in a minute, however, as
> soon as you can prove that you are in fact in gaol, I'll happily note the
> hat as true.

Heh.. Okay.. :)   The fact has been proven and J14 is true :)

--JT, Illuminatus, and feeling mighty brain-dead today.

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: New Players (Slakko)
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 16:57:21 -0400 (EDT)

BLMP, Publicist-A-Go-Go wrote:
>I welcome Grimace to the game.
>
>Welcome, Grimace.
>

I too welcome Grimace to the game.

Hello, Grimace.

Cthulhu
(not Canadian)

p.s. Rules are not a necessity in Ackanomic. (I mean, I've never read them.)
Just wait until someone finds a scam and then copy eir actions ad nauseum.

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Hrm.
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:16:14 -0400 (EDT)

Does anyone have a wevil for lease?

IB

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #243
*******************************