Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #221
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:00:03 -0400 (EDT)

ackanomic Digest	Wednesday, August 18 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 221

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Treasure
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 01:32:24 -0400 (EDT)

It has been pointed out that there was an error in the encipherment
of one of my recent treasures.  One player managed to solve it anyway,
but in case that was what was holding you back from trying for it(the
cipher is not the hard part, so I encourage you all to try it, if you
haven't), here is a more legible version:

ZRBZE BLSAE BSRLX XHBPK ADOHG ZRBPC ESZYX LGBEK PLVQL DKFCV ZKJKC DZRBW
LFBKP XKEBD LCLZL SZLEZ CDWYK CDZKZ RBEZR LDFCD LSZCE CZRLD ORLMB LADCZ
TRCXB CDZRB SLFBR BILSL ADCZP EKFPL VZCKD SCIPC PZGDC DBLUY CLUAS BDOZK
ZRLZA DCZZR BFBSS LWBOE XCMCD WSZKD BCYEB SAFBS RKAXO ZRBWL FBKPX KEBDL
CBDOK EPLVZ CKDSC IPCPZ GDCDB XBLMB ZRBWL FBHBP KEBZR CSKVV AESZR BDZRB
ZEBLS AEBSR LXXHB PKADO CDSZB LOHGZ RBYXL GBETR KTRCX BPLVZ CKDSC IPCPZ
GDCDB TLSCD ZRBWL FBKPX KEBDL CRLSS BDZLX PMLBD VLEZK WELYR CVLXC DPKEF
LZCKD KDZRB FKSZO CPPBE BDZRB IBSSR KAXOZ TKKEF KEBYX LGBES VKFYX BZBZR
BPCES ZVKDO CZCKD SCFAX ZLDBK ASXGK DZRBS LFBOL GKPZR BSLFB ZAEDZ RBDZR
BKDBT RKRLS SBDZZ RBFKS ZRBIB SLSLH KMBSR LXXPC DOZRB ZEBLS AEBKE CPZRB
EBCSD KSAVR YXLGB EZRBY XLGBE TCZRZ RBXKT BEDAF HBEBO PLVZC KDSRL XXPCD
OCZUI

We apologize for the inconvenience.

--
--Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.connect.ab.ca/~alfvaen/ )
Song In My Head--Mental As Anything:Let's Go To Paradise
Current Book--Nalo Hopkinson:Brown Girl In The Ring
Damn!  I could have sworn there was a zero around here somewhere...

------------------------------

From: Gabe Drummond-Cole <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Game Actions
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 05:42:29 -0400 (EDT)

I go to the vault of the book.
I go home.

While I'm writing a public message, let me ask this:

what are we waiting on for a determination of the Commission d'Arts?  Are
we waiting on a resolution of the Presidency?

-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito! B(Scam)
DeeJay * Dungeon Master * Herald * Rule-Harfer
 Crazy French-Scotsman * Student (Scamology)

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Game Actions
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 19:26:54 -0400 (EDT)

>what are we waiting on for a determination of the Commission d'Arts?  Are
>we waiting on a resolution of the Presidency?
>

Yes.

fixing...ELK?

------------------------------

From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: CFJ
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:55:57 -0400 (EDT)

Ok.  It's clear that everyone agrees it's
false for any number of reasons.

If you have more comments please get them to me by this 
all important Friday. 

IB

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #221
*******************************